Translations for Sale

Translations for Sale

Hey Yall Thanks for the Support na These are the Book in PDFs THAI NOVELS Tharn Type 2: Seven years of Love  Fish Upon the Sky English Fan Translation Bite Me the Series English Fan Translation Your Name Engraved Herein Manner of Death English Fan Translation  Vice Versa; Love Switch Worlds Nitiman: The Society and Lover  Behind the Scenes  Cutie Pie the Series Hia Said I am Naive Tale of Thousand Stars  Not Me the Novel  Love You My Ride English Fan translation Cupid Last Wish English Fan translation Because You Are My Sky English Fan translation Tharn Type 1: The More You Hate the More you Love KinnPorsche: Mafia Love, Last Love The Miracle of a Teddy Bear Love Mechanics Book 1 English Fan Translation Love in the Air (Love Storm) English Fan translation Love in the Air (Love Sky) English Fan translation Ai Long Nhai English Fan Translation Unforgettable Night with a Mafia English Fan translation Vegas Pete; I Dont Become Satan English Fan Translation I Will Hit You, Noei English Fan

Tharntype The Series, Chapter 5: Witness

Tharntype The Series; เกลียดนักมาเป็นที่รักกันซะดีๆ
Tharntype The Series, Chapter 5: Witness

"Calm down, calm down, Ai’Type, calm down."
"Calm down, Ai’No you're dead!"
"Fvck, Ai’Type, you calm down, calm down, whoa!"
Today's teaching building of the Faculty of Sport Science looked busier than usual. When Mr. Thiwat came in, a man with an inch head was yawning with his mouth open, and a tall man was running and jumping in together. It may be that Type's gaze at the prey was too "divine", leading Techno to turn around and look back. Just after meeting the man, he immediately got up and ran away.
Well, if Techno has scud legs, and Type has wind fire wheels. Although Techno ran and shouts "calm down man", Type immediately caught up with him. A powerful leg kicked him on the trunk. Fortunately, he moved in time, or his life will not be guaranteed, but his cry still penetrated the whole teaching building.
"Just because of you, just because of you, bad friends!” now he doesn't care who says making trouble with Type. He just wants to find a scream bag to vent his anger.
"I didn't do anything! Nothing!”
"Yesterday you left me and ran away. Do you know what happened to me?"
Huh!!!!!!
"Fvck, don't tell me, you were..."
At the bleak cry from Type, the friend stops with one foot, turned back and looked at Type with round eyes. The most hateful thing is that his eyes stare at Type’s butt. Although a few words were omitted, the listener still knows what his friend wanted to say.
"You..."
"Oh, my God! It's none of my business. You climbed into his bed by yourself... Before Type was ready to scold him, Techno suddenly said such a sentence out loud, and he blocked his head with his hand for fear of being beaten. After listening, Type stopped in the middle of the air and his body froze.
"Me? Me? I climbed to his bed myself!”
That Ai’Tharn didn't lie!
"Hmmm-hmm, just you, climb to someone else's bed by yourself, and I tried my best to pull you away, but you didn't want to. What about you being dead drunk? What's more, I was about to get in trouble. The dormitory door was about reaching closing time. If I didn't go home, my mother would kill me. It's your fault. You know who you are rooming with and drunk yourself!" As soon as he was forced to confess, Techno spoke all he knew, so Type calmed down a bit.
Crack!
"Ouch, my head!" With one hand slapping on Techno’s head, Type gnashed his teeth and said:




"Anyway, I met this kind of trouble this morning because you left me! Bad friend!”
"What, you, ah, he did you?" I don't know what he's thinking by looking at the face of the person who was beaten. He looked resentful from head to toe.
"Not yet!"
"Shit, how did you survive?" I was already very angry, and Ai’Type heard no say that I wanted to kill Ai'No. if it wasn't for Techno to protect his head and bend down immediately, Type would have to raise his hand and hit him a few times.
"I wasn't driven anyway!" Type hurriedly swept his hair. He knew that even if he hit Techno, it would not help. No still kept the posture of protecting his head with both hands. He took a few steps back, looked at his friend with peripheral eye gaze, and asked again:
"So You?”
"Hmm."
"That means Tharn is honest!"
"Be honest my fvcking foot!"
"Don't be angry first. Listen to me. Last night I told him not to do anything to you. He said he would not do anything to drunk people, so I said he was honest." Techno hurriedly explained to his friend. Although he looked unbelievable, Type frowned and clenched his fist after a while.
"You son of a bxtch!"
"What are you angry with? It's lucky that you escaped being eaten by a tiger." Techno, was going talk nand make things calm down right away or He was going to scream in a low voice
"You won't understand. He told you this because he was confident. Whoever went to his bed, he was willing to have xxx with him. He told you this because his plan was to let you know that if something happened, it was also because I was willing, bastard, and I would never have a relationship with a gay man!" Type roared, explaining while cussing to his friend.
Who do you think you are? How dare you be so presumptuous!
"You are the one who climbed into the bed!"
"Say what!"
"Nothing." Although he is a very good friend, Type is so angry that Techno will not really provoke him. Seeing that he does not stop killing him, he shifted the topic:
"I have good news for you!"
"I never thought my life would be better if I met Tharn." See, he has such a strong prejudice that he can't do anything about it. Especially in this tiger sheep fight, he saw Tharn's performance. Now he still likes Tharn's, he thought.
If someone is really bad, or like revenge as much as you, you may have been eaten and wiped clean!
"Well, it's really good news I've found someone to change your dorm with.”
Stunned.
Type turned to Techno immediately, because Techno knew that if his friend could not change his dormitory, his life would be disturbed. So he asked the people around him one by one, if anyone would like to change his dormitory with Type, but he just got the news for five minutes.
"Who!"
"Oh, Ai’Champ!" Said, Techno loudly called Champ's name, the owner of that name, the boxer named Champ came over.




"Well, Ai’Type, you are back to normal?" Let Techno shut up when you see the man coming. Type squints. By the way, champ is a classmate of no major, but he is not very familiar.
"Well, I’m back to normal." He said, biting his teeth, so no hastily explained:
"Well, the person who said he would change his dormitory with you happened to be the one I asked my classmates to know that only Ai’Champ is willing to change his dormitory with you. I'm too lazy to ask those in nursing classes. Who knows? Those who are willing to change their dormitory are far away and near in front of us." With that, champ nodded:
"Well, I'm also looking for someone to change my dormitory. It's not that my roommate is bad, but he studies medicine. He studies hard into late into night. I can't sleep with the light on. I'm very happy. If I can change my dormitory.” Techno nodded softly, thinking that he was really powerful, only one day to solve the big fvckup problem.
"Then you can go through the exchange formalities!"
"But I don't want to change."
"Ha!! Fvck my life
However, the nice Type said such a sentence, which made the person who wanted to change the dormitory couldn't believe his ears. Techno was shocked to say such a sentence "Fvck my life", and the two people in front of him were confused.
"Oh!" Champ was speechless. He grabbed his head doubtfully, turned his head and looked at Type. Look, it's no meddling to let them change their dormitories again. Type's face changes so fast!
"Well, come on, let me know if you want to change your dorm." Obviously Champ was still holding hope. Now he is broken. Techno turned around and looked at the expressionless Type. He asked in a low voice:
"What are you crazy about? I tried my best to help you."
"Thank you for helping me, but as I said, my revenge has not been avenged, and Tharn and I are not finished." In addition to the low voice, Type straightened out his collar and said:
"If I move out, I will be the loser. It's only him who will move the dormitory, not me!" After that, Type went straight ahead with vengeance, leaving no scratching his head.
"Fvck this, hatred will blind your chrysanthemum!” Techno sighed and murmured to himself.
So I have to help him play the couplet!
Oh, I really don't understand you. You have to work hard to send yourself to the pit. Damn it, it’s your chrysanthemum is not mine!
He cried.
Tharn thought to himself that he remembered the picture of the crying man in his mind.
Tears welled up in a pair of deep eyes, and then the tears filled the eyes. The eyes were full of anger. The sad look was like a child asking why, which implied fear. Although his appearance was calm, he showed that people like him would never cry in front of the enemy. After revenge, the drummer felt very sympathetic to his victim.
No, he's the one to be pitied. He lives with that kind of roommate.
Tharn thought that his fist had been pinched unconsciously, so he should not think that he had done too much this morning.
Compared with what he has done in the past few weeks, I can't surpass him at all. I just scare him a little.
"What a fool you are, Tharn." The shouts of friends made Tharn come back to his senses. Seeing Lhong open his mouth and ask with interest, Tharn raised his hand and said:
"What do you think of the taste of milk and cheese?"
"So you're out here because you don't know what you're going to eat." Lhong replied that he seemed to believe Tharn's excuse.
Tharn nodded, "Well, I don't know what to eat." They are now in the convenience store at the school gate, tired of having lunch with a large group of people in the college.
"Late night snack, I don't think it's suitable for you. It's made of sugar. You need this!" Lhong put the colorful dried fish shreds in front of him and put on the appearance of Popeye.
"No fat, delicious and nutritious." The look of Lhong made Tharn laugh.
"You are retarded!"
"Haha, I'm afraid it's gone now. Just eat what you want. Put your coffin face aside. Your ex-boyfriend wants to be reunited with you." His friend also knew that what he asked was not a matter that Tharn was worried about, mainly because one of his ex-boyfriends was also a matter not talked about.




"No, I'm worried about the new band." Hearing this, Lhong sighed, shook his head heavily as if he understood, and then replied:
"Well, there's still time to find a new partner. You and I are two. What's the difficulty of finding a bass player?" Tharn took a deep breath, remembered the high school band, now he can only reorganize the new band, the reason for the dissolution of the band is also because of him.
He used to date with a younger brother of someone in the band, and then split up with the nong. The younger student was angry and said that he had done something bad to him. Although the younger student dumped him first, for this reason, the friend refuse to join the band.
Now all they were left was a drummer and a leader singer Lho
ng.
"Well, I don't care. I'll find them soon." Tharn followed Lhong and put a bag with the taste of cheese and milk popcorn in the basket. He took two dried fish shreds with different tastes. Then he went to get a bottle of soda and looked at the things he took. Lhong wanted to say that will make him fat, but he didn't say it.
So you really cried.
Today, Type will soon return to the dormitory, because the screams from the cheer activities, and it has been two weeks since the beginning of school, but some of the peers in the college can't sing the cheer songs yet. At last, they were left in the hall to let them have a long memory (I don't know how many curses they have) and put them back.
So, he's afraid that the damned roommate hasn't gone back now. Let's just say that he hasn't found a way to fight back.
Anyway, me put on his underwear on. Well, I feel sick just by thinking about it.
Type made a disgusting about the underwear. A pile of clothes were piled beside the bed. Since the war, the small dormitory has been divided into two sides. A Japanese table is placed in the center. Only last night did he cross the border. Listening to Techno speaking, it was his own crossing.
"I'm starving. Let’s out to find some food at the school gate." Southern child talk to himself, and think it's time to ask his father for the money to buy motorbike. Now almost all the people in the dormitory have motorbikes. Besides, the dormitory is far away from the school gate. It's a lot of labor-saving to have a motorbike.
Why!
"What the hell is that?" He looked around, preparing how to open his mouth like his father, and then saw a colored post it note posted at the mouth of the bag, which said:
Don't touch my things.
"You really want me to touch them, dirt thief!" After reading that piece of paper, Type muttered as if his brain was broken, because he thought it was impolite to touch other people's things, but before he turned back to his bed, he suddenly changed his attention, he stared at the plastic bag quietly, and a sound sounded in his ear.
"I think those who don't respect other people's privacy can borrow my slippers, but I can't bear to wear my underwear..."
Techno’s voice rang in his ear. He was staring at the plastic bag tightly. If he could not borrow something from him without permission, he wouldn’t return the food he ate?
Well, yes! So he can't get back at him, because I don't hoard food in the dormitory!
Came up with this bad plan. Type looked at the wall clock to make sure that the frustrating guy would not come back, so he opened the bag and saw that many snacks and a bottle of drinks were put in the bag, which was tantamount to stealing!




"Just think of it as the repayment of what you did to me in the morning, just a few snacks." After that, the southern boy threw down the etiquette and opened the snack bag. He ate it peacefully (if his aunt knew that he will scold him to death). He gulped the food into his mouth, choked and took a drink of soda. The brat who raised his head to drink the sparkly water didn't care about the shopper at all.
Until the last half of the bag was wrapped with fish silk, he pasted the original post it note on the other side of the bag, straightened the pen, pin the bag together, left it in the center of the table, and left the clean snack bag wide open. Then... shook Tharn's bed, let the debris fall on the whole bed, and pat his bed by the way to complete the ceremony.
"I'm afraid you're hungry. So I'll scatter it on your bed, eh." With that, he grabbed the bag and threw it into the garbage can (there was a bag full of snacks before). A burp means he is full. Then he went back and forth to take a bath in a good mood and cried out in his heart:
I hope ants will come to your bed tonight!
OK, I know it's childish, but I'm willing to be scolded as childish as long as I can revenge him satisfactorily! Who told me to be choked by the hand of resentment!!!
The more he thinks about it, the happier he is, but with anger, because when he see those red marks on his neck, he rubs them with his hands. The more you rub them, the redder they are
If I don't move, you are the one to move!
When Tharn went back to the dormitory, it was almost time for the dormitory to close, so it was not surprising that the bedroom was dark, let alone that the frustrating guy in the dormitory would have lights. So Tharn lit up the brat with his mobile phone light and saw that the brat in the opposite bed had gone to bed.
I don't know what happened last night. How can he sleep and pretend?
But it's not about Type, it's about food on the table.
Sand, the sound of plastic bags.
When he picked up the bag, he felt that it was very light, so he thought it was not good. He found a post it note with the light of his mobile phone. He looked closely, and the note clearly said:
How can I eat it!
Tharn was stunned. Shaking the bag, he knew that there was little food left. He roared:
"Don't you know how to write politeness? I didn't see the note on it!” The drummer said as he picked up the snack bag on the table and murmured:
"I can't get back at you, can I? You I can't touch it." With that, Tharn went straight to the wardrobe, picked up his pajamas and slammed them on the door of the closet, turned around and went out of the bedroom. The sleeper immediately straightened up.
""Gone!" Looking at the dark room, the person who just came back went out again, and Type got off the bed. Judging from the sound just now, the bag must be beside the table, and then crept to check... Jackpot! Won the big prize!
Many bottles of drinks, many bags of snacks, and small receipt for shopping. Of course, these small receipts can only be seen under the light.
"Oh, sausages, basil fried rice, milk, these must be in the refrigerator." Type finished, put things back to the original, and then return to bed to sleep. He thought that tomorrow he would definitely go to the public refrigerator in the dormitory building to check if there is any Tharn's food in it. If there is, he will eat it completely, so that he thinks it's stolen.
Then, the good thief climbed onto the bed and went to sleep happily. He just wanted to imagine that the food was lost and he was so angry that he felt happy. Thinking about it, Tharn smiled shamelessly.
Although I can only drive you away in this childish way, I will drive you crazy!
Type thought about it and went on a date with the sleep.
At the same time, the snack thief was standing at the door of the dormitory. The half breed's beautiful eyes were looking at the scribbled paper in his hand, which looked like the Type word that wrote to exonerate his fault. His mouth was stretched out and his depression disappeared.




"I'm sorry to make you cry."
Tharn only said such a sentence. He stuffed the note into his pants pocket. It was Type who ate the snacks. Those things were not bought for his own use, but to apologize to Type because he made him cry this morning.
If it's just left over there, Type won't eat it, but if it's warned on a piece of paper, he'll eat it because he wants to get cross with Tharn. As he expected, his sorry seems to come out unconsciously.
In fact, he didn't know that since he lived together, when Type didn't hate him, everything had been good. As it said, he bought things to please him and wanted to be friends with him, but since Type became like this, he was always ready to fight with him.
That's not to say that Tharn's anger towards Type has declined, but he is confused about the frustrating guy’ tears this morning.
Don't want him to cry, I can let him continue to act ruthlessly, but don't want him to cry.
"Let's just let those who eat disappear."
Tharn said to himself that if Type is willing to open up, he can know that he is not bad in nature.
OK, it's almost a week. Everything is still in place. It hasn't changed at all. Those plans to make Tharn gas explode in place haven't garnered much result. He stole his snacks for a week. Tharn glared at him a few times, but things didn't progress. Tharn also asked if Type did it, but based on no evidence, things didn't end, Tharn still didn't want to move the dormitory.
Although his bed was full of tiny ants this morning, they basically made their nest in his bed.
"Don't let me catch you!"
He pointed to Type and cussed. Type just laughed and asked easily:
"Once you find the evidence you can come to me."
Seeing him banging out of the dormitory, he didn't think it's generally good. Tharn can bear it. He just cussed people, and even cussed the source. But he still doesn't want to move the dormitory. He didn't know if he deliberately avoids it. Tharn recently has been returning to the dormitory very late, so there is no conflict between the two people.
"Oh, how annoying!" Finally, Type threw the pillow out of the bed, opened his eyes to the old ceiling, and tried to find a way to make Ai’Fag move out.
Ding!
When the mobile phone rings, Type fidgety picked up the mobile phone and saw what Aom has sent in the high school wechat group.
Oam: look at it. It's a xxx.
These prompts were left on the screen of the mobile phone, and then a website was sent. It seems that there may be some abnormal things, which can't arouse Type’s curiosity. If the mobile phone doesn't send out a series of prompts, he will never pick up the mobile phone again and look at it impatiently, and then see the female students begin to discuss in the group.
So Type went into the group.
Hair in the group, ah, you treat girls as ornamental plants!
If you want to send something, send something meaningful. I don't know anything else than this.
You know, when I was driving, my mother sat next to me, almost seen this. If my mother saw her daughter looking at these things, she would scold me to death.
And boys:
One more, one more.
I'll come and collect it later. It's excellent. Old fellow!
Now Type’s curiosity was aroused. The discussion in the group is so intense. He decided to click in to have a look. Then
"Why... Ah... Ha.... ah”
This kind of video really deserves praise from Aom's style!
Although he thought so in his heart, he was honest. He looked around the dormitory to make sure that Tharn would not come back. He looked again to make sure that the door was locked. Then he looked at the mobile phone with confidence and boldness.
At the moment, a beautiful woman is riding on a man with dark skin. Don't be mistaken. Type is not interested in men. It doesn't matter how deep the skin color is. Ten thousand cuss words were omitted below. Anyway, it's shooting in various postures. All in all, it arouses Type's desire.




"Aaah real freaking cool!" grumbled Type. The little Mr. Thiwat who hasn't worked for nearly three weeks reacted. Sure, his time was spent fighting with the same thing in his bedroom. There's no time to release himself. So once stimulated, the energetic person like Type will be harder than stone.
Hoarse.
This time, Type stood up and sat at the edge of the bed. It was very hot. As soon as he held his mobile phone, he bit his teeth, and started to jerk off with one hand, listening to the sweet voice of the actress, he couldn't help himself.
No bathroom now, just the bedroom is enough!
Type is immersed in the pleasure of, enjoying the beautiful video sent by his friend. What seems to have been made to forget by the xxx scene? Yes, he doesn't live alone.
Click turn click.
This sound doesn't seem to be in the video, but how Type hear the voice when he was that focused on the actress's "uh huh huh"? He's speeding up his sprint didn’t realize the door was open.
Bang!
"Fvck!" As soon as the door opened, he heard a scream from the person in the dormitory. Type opened his big eyes and looked at the direction of the door. He stiffened all over.
Embarrassed! His little brother is still in my hands!



                     Tharn ~ Type



Comments

  1. Lmaoo ohh Type.

    Awee at Tharn being affected by Type crying. And awe at the treats. That was really sweet. Even with everything Tharn still wanted Type to have his food.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh that was the scene in the series with the boba tea right ��

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is the legendary Boba-scene lol 😂

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love that scene such synchronization

    ReplyDelete
  5. our legendary milktea scene HAHAHHAHAHA

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Medium Rectangle

Holla

Translations for Sale

Tharntype The Series, Chapter 16: Once is never enough!

Banished To Another World, Chapter 1: The First Day Struggling to survive