Translations for Sale

Translations for Sale

Hey Yall Thanks for the Support na These are the Book in PDFs THAI NOVELS Tharn Type 2: Seven years of Love  Fish Upon the Sky English Fan Translation Bite Me the Series English Fan Translation Your Name Engraved Herein Manner of Death English Fan Translation  Vice Versa; Love Switch Worlds Nitiman: The Society and Lover  Behind the Scenes  Cutie Pie the Series Hia Said I am Naive Tale of Thousand Stars  Not Me the Novel  Love You My Ride English Fan translation Cupid Last Wish English Fan translation Because You Are My Sky English Fan translation Tharn Type 1: The More You Hate the More you Love KinnPorsche: Mafia Love, Last Love The Miracle of a Teddy Bear Love Mechanics Book 1 English Fan Translation Love in the Air (Love Storm) English Fan translation Love in the Air (Love Sky) English Fan translation Ai Long Nhai English Fan Translation Unforgettable Night with a Mafia English Fan translation Vegas Pete; I Dont Become Satan English Fan Translation I Will Hit You, Noei English Fan

Tharntype The Series, Chapter 4: Counterattack

Tharntype The Series; เกลียดนักมาเป็นที่รักกันซะดีๆ
Tharntype The Series, Chapter 4: Counterattack

"Thank you today, for the free drinks and delicious dishes."
Now it's almost eleven o'clock. All the guests had to leave, because the dormitory gate will be closing soon. At this time, Team shook the key chain and the U-disk in his hands, and was in a good mood... The face under the mirror frame looked drunk and happy, because there are drinks and movies to watch. Aom's eyes were red and ready to fall asleep.
"Well, going back and be careful not to be caught drinking here by the people downstairs." Tharn replied that the new friends nodded and groped down the aisle, leaving Tharn and the other two in the same room.
"Hey, Ai’Type, wake up. It's not your bed."
"Well, I'm going to sleep. Don't bother me."
The drummer went to the bed. He climbs over to look at the poster of the killer at the head of the bed. Techno, he is not sure who will win. Groan in pain, fawn!
How about pushing? Drunk people cling to other people’s pillows, and friends were helpless:
"Well, you know which situation you are in, and you pour yourself beer. I'm not surprised if you get fvcked here..."
"So you know?"
Stunned.
At that time, in the front of Tharn's questions, Techno was stunned, and he realized that Tharn was still here, standing at the door, so he could only squeeze out an embarrassed smile, and his hand was still beating Type's shoulder, trying to wake up Type.
"Do you know?"
"Ah, yes, what do I know? I don't know anything." Techno, keep playing dumb.
Tharn went on, "Know that I'm gay."
"Er... "
"Well, you know! What did he tell you?" Techno really didn't think that the other side would use this move. Now even if he pretended not to know, Tharn would not believe it. He directly admitted that he was gay, so Techno weighed it again and again, gave up shaking Type, slowly turned around and said to Tharn:
"Just a little bit, he has always hated gay. I don't know why. Anyway, since I knew him, he said he hated gay. Some people satirized him that he had been sexually assaulted by gay before. He chased the man all over the classroom and beat him. Oh, I'm not against anything. I have many friends well, most of them are katoeys. As for gay, I don't know maybe a few." Because Tharn asked directly, Techno didn't beat around the bush and went on: "Anyway, I apologize to you for my friend. He's not a bad person, just because, err, that one."
Tharn is still there, knowing that he is a good man, at least once he was good, but now he wants to know why Type hates gay so much.
Techno, looked at Tharn, listened carefully, and ask, "Hey man, are you still not going to move? Well, just save yourself the trouble man, you two make me nervous every day. "
"Not moving." Tharn replied coldly, "I didn't do anything wrong. Why should I move?"




"Moving away. You don't have to bear him. He won't bother you." Techno said the reason diligently, looked at that already drunk friend, that posture seemed very helpless - I really can't tell you clearly.
Tharn shook his head and said, "I don't care where your friend's prejudice comes from, but I will never move away just because I am gay, if I move away that is as if to admit that me being gay is wrong, but I am right, so I won't move." Techno tried to keep up with Tharn.
It seems that it's not just about moving dormitories. It's about dignity. It's not right. It's about social status. It's too right. But if Tharn moves out, as he said, it's about admitting that he's gay. It's wrong to run away, so he doesn't move.
"Well, whatever you like, you can continue to be tortured by Type if you don't move. You just know how annoying smart people like him are." Techno wagged on to admit defeat, doesn't want to be involved in this.
According to the conversation with Tharn, Techno thought Tharn was ok, otherwise he would not be so direct in identifying himself, but there seems to be a lot of prejudice in Type.
"Come and help me. I'm about to move Type out of your bed."
"Let him sleep there!"
"Ha?!” Techno hurriedly and painstakingly raised the arm of his confused friend and leaned him on his shoulder, but the two frustrating guy did not agree. Why did Tharn agree to Type sleep in his bed? What's wrong with this?!
Techno turned to see him, and Tharn said briefly:
"I want to teach your friend a lesson." Techno’s back felt cold after hearing that. Wow, this man is cunning.
"You wouldn't want to...”
"I'm not going to do a drunk people like you think. It's almost eleven o'clock." Tharn looked at the clock hanging above the desk and said to Techno.
It was.
Techno big eyes nearly rolled, whoa, turned his head, put down Type with both hands and grabbed his bag.
"Then I'll go first, or I won't be able to go out in a moment. You won't do anything to him."
"Um." It's just that smile that makes Techno swallow his mouth. Fvcking hell, I feel terrible. I'm worried about my friends, but I'm also worried about not going back.
"You'll be merciful!"
It's important to protect a life!
No, he only left his friends this time. It's Type's own fault. He just had to be drunk. It's not someone else's fault. But it taught Techno the truth: Play with fire and you’re going to burn yourself. Don't play with fire. But if it burns Type’s chrysanthemum, it's none of my business.
After cleaning up the room that looked like a typhoon, Tharn calmly went to take a bath and change clothes. In front of him was a small sheep that was ready to be slaughtered.
Little sheep was still wearing school uniform and soccer pants at the moment, but it was very beautiful.
Ai’Type appearance when sleeping is totally different from that when he is awake. Maybe it's because he doesn't have sharp eyes, can't look at him or hate him fiercely. Type's eyelashes were very long, because his cheeks were red after drinking beer, like a shy girl, many buttons were opened in school uniform, and he has a good figure. This picture reminds Tharn of:
Type is like advanced cancer.
"But he hates me to the bone!" The noise and the weekend's events made Tharn even more upset.
Originally, I just wanted to be a friend and a roommate. I just wanted to be amicable to each other, but I was trampled by him again and again.
Tharn thought: I'm gay, yes, but being treated differently and scolded made him very unhappy.




"You started it first." As he said that, Tharn unbuttoned the rest of his school uniform. When he unbuttoned it, Type made a sound of "Oh, ah", turned over and dodged, but gave the above man the chance to tear off the clothes full of sweat and beer smell.
This time, the delicate body of the players is in front of us.
"Ah." The drunk man made a discontented voice, and Tharn squeezed into the narrow single bed. After sleeping for a while, they were close together. Tharn laughed:
"Do you know you sleep like a child?" While whispering, he gently flicked his long eyelashes with his fingers, and the drunk hummed. The drummer smiled more happily, but only for this.
"But when you wake up, you become a bratty child."
Finish saying that, his face showed a sneer, hands went around his waist, with the cold body just after the bath close to the hot one, resulting in the hot one also being cooled, but also make a zizzy sound, it seems to know that someone disturbed his sleep, and with that he drank enough alcohol, and finally just shrunk his neck to warm himself.
Tharn smiled and put his head in the space between the neck and the shoulder
"Er."
[Muah]... The sound of the skin being sucked, the sleeping person then let out "Aaah" sound, but also use the hand to scratch at his neck and push what was disturbing his sleep, causing Tharn to have to press his hand back down.
Type gently bit the other hand with his teeth to make trouble, and he immediately got goosebumps all over his body and made a slight cry:
"Er, hurts!" He almost turned his face to the other side but Tharn prevented it by holding his head and he kept sucking and biting until he was sure that the place will leave a mark in the morning only then did he wipe off his saliva with satisfaction and looked at his masterpiece:
One by one bright red strawberry prints emerged.
Then Tharn put his hand in place, put his arms around the intoxicating waist, pulled Type into his arms, pulled the quilt over the two people, with gentle movements, and said to his ears:
"If you know that you slept with gay all night, I'm also curious how crazy you would be."
Tharn looked at Type's eyes full of venom. He rubbed Type's face with his nose, slid all the way, and stopped at his lips.
For a moment, Tharn hesitated, but after seeing the mess in the room left by the party tonight, he placed a gentle kiss on the man. He couldn't believe it's the mouth of someone he hates. He said softly before leaving the lips: "Good night, roomie."
After that, he closed his eyes. Although there was no song to listen to tonight, he closed his eyes wearily after listening to the heartbeat of the person around him, thinking: it's not bad to hold people who hate him.
My fvcking god, I must be depressed to death!
A man who has been drunk for half a night thinks to himself, but his consciousness is vague, and Mr. Thiwat just wanted to go back to sleep, even if he wants to understand why his bed is so narrow, then at the first thought of having to wake up and check and thinking it was too much trouble so he decided to simply go back to sleep.
"Can you wake up?" As soon as Type finished the decision, he heard a voice that was very close to him. It was super close. It seemed to be in his ear. It was strange. The voice was familiar. He seemed to have heard it somewhere.
My friend? Techno, this voice is so low, cold and clean. It's not my friend's voice. Whose voice is it? Er, who cares? Biter go back to sleep.
"You slept all night on my arm."
Pillow... hands, why do I have to pillow other people's hands, I clearly can pillow my own pillow, yes, a stiff pillow, sleep cervical pain.




Type only answered in his heart, but he doesn't say it on his mouth. He also touches the pillow under his head with his hand. It felt wrong, isn't this my pillow?
Thinking and thinking, he woke up a little bit and tried to verify the pillow, but the more he touched it, the more he grasped it, the more he felt something wrong. He also heard the pillow say:
"Don't pinch anymore. I'm numb."
The pillow doesn't feel numb, which means this is not my pillow. What is it?
Open his eyes.
In this way, Type opened his eyes, but the picture in front of him is different from that in his mind. Now he has a pair of cold and ice eyes, a white skin as high people as looking down on people's nose and vitiligo (it seems that he really has a disease).
This is... This is... I can see clearly. It's Ai’Tharn!
The person who just woke up could only be shocked in his heart, and his mind is full of questions. Why is his face so close? Yes, very close. I can see his hair near. That is to say...
Type immediately bent over to look at his body in horror, and a sound came to his ear:
"How long are you going to be shocked like that? Last night you crawled into my bed by yourself."
""Er, bed, me, and you. Then what, together." Type said off and on that if he was an animated cartoon now, he would surely see a white ghost flying out of his mouth (like in Van Gogh's horror painting). Tharn sneered, pointed to his bed with his fingers, and then pointed to his own bed.
"Last night you and I..." Tharn only said these words, and then picked his eyebrows.
"Ah... "
Bang!
"Ah ah ah ah ah ah!!!!! I can’t! Go to hell, XXXX!”
Type cried and retreated. He fell off the bed. It doesn't matter whether his buttocks hurt or not. It was like he was seeing a ghost, he waved his hands around and retreated with all his strength. The he screamed so loud that the scream would reach the girls’ dormitory.
The reaction is not what Tharn thought, and.
Bang! Bang! Bang! Bang!!!
"Shit, what's the matter with you? What's going on?!" There was a huge knock on the door. There was a guy scream which woke up the whole floor. A group of people were buzzing outside the dormitory door. Type turned around and looked at the dormitory door. His lips trembled
Ah.... no I didn't sleep with a gay man, no, it's not true, I didn't sleep with gay, no, it's impossible!!!
"Shall I tell them what you and I are doing?"
"No!" Type instinctively replied that he was delirious now, instinctively moved back to his bed and lay down, covered his head with a quilt, and his brain was blank.
Don't ask me where my brain is flying. I haven't found it yet!
At the sound of the door opening, Type said to himself, leaving Tharn to face those who wanted to break in.
"What happened?"
"Yes, I heard it all over the building. I was scared."
"Nothing. Type had a nightmare."
Ha, it's more terrible than nightmares. A nightmare is acceptable. But I woke up in his bed!




"Really? Are you two quarreling? Last week, I saw him running around looking for someone to change his dormitory." I don't know who asked, and he cursed someone as to why he didn't want to change dormitory with that person.
"Really, if you don't believe me, Ai’Type, have you quarreled with me?" Ai’Fag left the problem to me. He really wanted to tell the people in the room that they were quarreling and that they were going to kill each other. But if they asked about the cause of the quarrel, in case the bastard will say he and him....
Shit, no, I don't, I hate gays, not to mention sleeping with gay.
"No, there was no quarrel."
"See?"
Look at you, because of you, because of you, the life of labor and capital has become like this!
"Why is he covering his head?"
"He is shy." Tharn deliberately said that and Type really wanted to slap him in the face, but now he could only hide in the quilt and wait to hear the sound of those people retreating after finding out the situation.
"Well, forget it. They are back in their dorm."
"Look out for your roommate. Is he nervous? Was he being castrated?" People complain about Type, but no one says the real bad guy!
"Don't scream like that next time you have a nightmare, dude. Phi's heart has stopped suddenly."
Type can't help crying.
I really slept with gay?
Bang! The sound of closing the door.
When the door closed, a voice came.
"You're incredibly cowardly!"
Type pulled off the quilt covering his head, stared at the speaking Tharn, and made Tharn very confused.
"Are you about to cry?"
"I didn't. What did you do to me?" He looked like he's about to cry, which made Tharn unable to believe his eyes. His hand in front of his chest is relaxed, and Type is trying to contain the tears that are about to burst into his eyes.
"What do you think?"
"How can I sleep in your bed?" Type tried to avoid that topic. He didn't expect that man like him would end up like this.
"You climbed it yourself."
"Nonsense!"
"Oh, you mean I lured you into my bed."
"I had too much to drink last night." If that is the case, don't drink again in your life.
"If you're drunk in your own bed, why should I waste my time getting you into my bed and not in yours?"
"But you did it!" Type is really going to cry. Tears have come to his eyes. If he continue to cry like this, it will not be Tharn's fault.
Thinking of this, Tharn looked at him with a sneering eyes, as if he was saying, "Is that all you can do?" but if he could not answer, he could only see him cry.
"How do you feel? That's my answer." After that, Tharn went over to reach for his school uniform, took his washing tool and passed in front of Type. When he turned around, his red neck flashed through a middle finger. Type immediately woke up, and his heart fell to his bare feet. He is not crazy to point at himself, but he is still wearing pajamas.




Wait a minute, pajamas, what about my boxer?
He stooped to check himself, probably because he had just woke up from shock, and his brain was still floating in the clouds, but he thought that he would never let go of Ai’Fag, and his brain came back.
My ass hurts... Incorrect.
"No, no, I just fell out of bed, it's not the pain inside the butt." Type checked his butt carefully to make sure it's not a pain inside.
Yeah, the smart guy with his head back jumped out of bed and checked the floor.
No condom.
Unused toilet paper.
There is no trace of weird fluid in any color.
"My chrysanthemum is still okay!!!" Type said with his eyes wide open, an idea flashed in his mind: was I fooled by him?
He wiped away the tears in his eyes, looked at the opposite bed angrily, and rushed to throw the pillow of the opposite bed out of the bed. The child who was angry didn't just breathe. He looked around the dormitory and stamped his feet angrily. His hands seemed to screw off the head of the other party.
“Ai’Tharn, you lied to me!" The crying bag, dry his tears with his hands, said in a strong voice.
"I want revenge!" Type said angrily, go to open the closet, roughly pull out the school uniform and close your eyes.
Crack! Shut the closet.
"Mosquito bite, mosquito bite, not a hickie mark!" Type looked at himself with his eyes open. He couldn't believe the teeth mark on his neck. After checking the chrysanthemum for several times, he could only brainwash his brain repeatedly.
Mosquito bite, mosquito bite, yes, mosquito bite, this special what mosquito, teeth are actually the same as people!
"I'm going to kill him!!!!!!!!" Finally, Type can't help shouting.
Then he heard the knock on the door!
"Hey, keep your voice down. If you want to have a nightmare, scream it quietly!"
"Ah!!!!!!" Type can only roar, too slow! He grabbed the bed and ravaged it, almost tearing it to pieces.
There is one thing in the world that can make Type panic. That's will make me not let you go!






                     Tharn ~ Type



Comments

  1. End of episode 1. I like that we can see more what Tharn is thinking. But I do have to say they adapted the book really well.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Medium Rectangle

Holla

Translations for Sale

Tharntype The Series, Chapter 16: Once is never enough!

Banished To Another World, Chapter 1: The First Day Struggling to survive