Translations for Sale

Translations for Sale

Hey Yall Thanks for the Support na These are the Book in PDFs THAI NOVELS Tharn Type 2: Seven years of Love  Fish Upon the Sky English Fan Translation Bite Me the Series English Fan Translation Your Name Engraved Herein Manner of Death English Fan Translation  Vice Versa; Love Switch Worlds Nitiman: The Society and Lover  Behind the Scenes  Cutie Pie the Series Hia Said I am Naive Tale of Thousand Stars  Not Me the Novel  Love You My Ride English Fan translation Cupid Last Wish English Fan translation Because You Are My Sky English Fan translation Tharn Type 1: The More You Hate the More you Love KinnPorsche: Mafia Love, Last Love The Miracle of a Teddy Bear Love Mechanics Book 1 English Fan Translation Love in the Air (Love Storm) English Fan translation Love in the Air (Love Sky) English Fan translation Ai Long Nhai English Fan Translation Unforgettable Night with a Mafia English Fan translation Vegas Pete; I Dont Become Satan English Fan Translation I Will Hit You, Noei English Fan

The S.C.I Mystery vol 1, The Numbers Murderer 24: Trial

S.C.I MysteryS.C.I.谜案集 Mi An Ji
The S.C.I Mystery vol 1, The Numbers Murderer 24: Trial


When the door of the incineration room opened, Bai Jin Tang took Gong Sun in his arms and walked to the public area. Gong Sun was covered with his suit coat, his hair was frizzy and his eyes were covered. He could not see clearly.

“Is he OK?" Asked Zhan Yao nervously.

“He is OK. It's a little overdose on the drug." Bai Jin Tang said, looking at Chen Jing behind him: "People are there."

Bai Yu Tang, seeing Chen Jing's soft face, immediately sighed at him, “Did you two lynch him?"

“Don't make accusations without proof!" The twins spoke in unison.

Bai Yu Tang stepped forward and pinched Chen Jing's body. He found that his joints were all misplaced. He said angrily, “How dare you two be so arrogant in China?"

The twins pointed their eyes at Bai Yu Tang: “Do you have any evidence? He fell down on his own!” they two answered unison, still in the same voice.

“Annoying twins..." Bai Yu Tang wanted to beat them just by how he was pulling his sleeves.

Zhan Yao hurriedly pulled up: “Forget it, send Gong Sun to the hospital first."

“Little Zhan, long time no see!" A smile appeared on the cold faces of the twins, and they reached out to hug Zhan Yao's shoulder.

"Zhao Hui, are you two here?"

"Um! Long time no see, Little Zhan is getting more and lovelier.”

Bai Yu Tang reached out and pulled Zhan Yao behind him, staring at the twins: “You two perverts, stay away from him! Go back to Italy! "

The twins proudly shook their heads: “We're not going back!"

“What?!" Not only Bai Yu Tang, but also Zhan Yao who were surprised at this.

"Oh, that's why I came back this time." Bai Jin Tang suddenly chimed in, “I want to move my business back home."

...

Zhan Yao pulled Bai Yu Tang aside and whispers, “Isn’t it illegal to sell arms in China? Is there a Mafia connection?"

Bai Yu Tang scratched his head: “This..."

“Yu Tang......”

Looking back, they realized that Bai Jin Tang was standing behind them.

“Did you tell Little Zhao that I was an arms seller? What is this about the Mafia? "




Er... This...” Bai Yu Tang started to look at the escape path, but the twins blocked the escape path one by one.

“I usually hurt you so much......" Bai Jin Tang's eyes are more and more dangerous, “It turned out that this big brother is a big villain in your mind..."

“Ah!" Zhan Yao suddenly said, "Gong Sun seems to be suffering!"

...... ! ...... Bai Jin Tang quickly looked down at Gong Sun in his arms, and saw that he seemed to have passed the effect of anesthesia, and his body gently moved a few times.

“Send him to the hospital quickly. An overdose can be deadly even if it’s small!" Zhan Yao pulled Bai Yu Tang, turned around and ran, “Let's go and interrogate Chen Jing”

After getting into the car, Bai Yu Tang, who was rescued successfully, put his arm around Zhan Yao: “Cat! You are so kind. Come on! Give me a kiss! "

“Ah " Zhan Yao was furious and smacked him with one paw, “Dead Mouse! I will never save you again! "

Bai Jin Tang looked at Zhan Yao and Bai Yu Tang who escaped successfully and thinks. The twins came up and said, “Big brother, how long are you going to hold him?"

...

Chen Jing has really suffered a lot this time. Ding Zhao Lan and Ding Zhao Hui are mercenaries. They have beautifully moved his joints, but there is no hard injury. He was just hurt badly.

Entering the interrogation room, Zhan Yao and Bai Yu Tang saw Chen Jing leaning back in his chair, feeling like a puppet with broken wires.

“Chen Jing.” Bai Yu Tang sat down in front of him and threw the information on his hand onto the table. “You faked all the cases?"

Chen Jing was still in the position he was in. He didn't respond at all.

Bai Yu Tang frowned. He's the last person to look at Zhan Yao, which means, “Do it."

Zhan Yao nodded, looked at Chen Jing for a while, and slowly said, “You have used too many anesthetics for Gong Sun."

Chen Jing seemed to tremble a little.

“He may be in hospital for some time." Zhan Yao went on, “The left hand is broken, too."

Chen Jing raised his head and asked hoarsely, “He... Does he hate me very much?"

Zhan Yao nodded, “You wanted to burn in the incineration room with him, didn't you?"

Chen Jing nodded: “I... I just want to be with him... "

“You gave him so many anesthetics, were you afraid that he will feel hurt when he is burned?"

“Yeah..." Chen Jing nodded.

“But Gong Sun didn't know that." “He doesn't know how much you've done for him," says Zhan Yao

Chen Jing shook his head: “He never cared..."

“No!" Seeing a glimmer of hope in Chen Jing's eyes, Zhan Yao continued, “It's not that he doesn't care, it's that you didn't tell him."

“I..." Chen Jing hesitated.

Zhan Yao said: “You need to know that there is nothing wrong with you liking him. What's wrong is what you did. Tell me everything, and I'll tell Gong Sun for you. "

Chen Jing looked at Zhan Yao in front of him blankly: “If I said it, he will forgive me?"

Bai Yu Tang was listening all the time, and suddenly felt that Chen Jing was very pitiful. “Do you want to see him again?"

“What?" Chen Jing raised his head in shock. “Can I see him?”




“Ah..." Bai Yu Tang shook his head, “Tell the truth, if he forgives you, he may come to see you."

“I said, I said..." Chen Jing nodded hurriedly, “I'll answer you whatever you ask me."

Zhan Yao and Bai Yu Tang look at each other, and Bai Yu Tang took out his pen and paper to start recording.

“How long have you known Gong Sun?"

“Eight... Eight years. "

“Are you a classmate of Gong Sun?" Zhan Yao looked through Chen Jing's data: “But aren’t you two years older than him?"

“Okay..." Chen Jing nodded, “The first time I saw him was at the school party."

“Have you liked him for a long time?" Asked Bai Yu Tang.

“From the first sight."

“How long have you been peeping at him?"

"One... One year. "

Zhan Yao nodded: “Flowers and calls?"

"Um."

“Why, in the last year?"

For... In order to face up to you feelings. "

Bai Yu Tang frowned at Zhan Yao, “Face your feelings directly.".

Zhan Yao thought for a moment, “Did you decide, or was it someone else's advice?"

“Yes, the doctor's advice."

“Doctor?" Bai Yu Tang is interested: “What doctor?"

Chen Jing sighed: “In the past, I was satisfied with just looking at him from a distance. Just gradually, I thought of him more and more, this feeling. Whenever he talks to others and laughs at others I, I have a kind of impulse to kill those people, I think he will belongs to me, if he belongs to me alone I will be happy. Sometimes, even I don't feel normal."

Bai Yu Tang looked at Zhan Yao, who was listening attentively, and smiled bitterly in his heart. He can understand Chen Jing's mentality very well.

“You think you're not normal, so you went to see a doctor?" Zhan Yao asked.

"Um. I thought that if I went on like this, I might be out of control, so I went to see a psychiatrist.” “The doctor advised me to face up to my feelings," Chen Jing said

“He suggested you go peeping and sending flowers?" Bai Yu Tang was surprised, “Where is the psychiatrist? What's the name?"

Chen Jing shook his head, “Because I'm also a public official in the government department. My career, you know, is very sensitive. What's more, I don't want to cause trouble to Gong Sun, so I went looking for a private psychological clinic, which was introduced by my friend."

Zhan Yao nodded: “That is to say, you were looking for a clinic without a business license?"

Chen Jing nodded: “Okay, it's not a clinic at all, it's just a small room. But the doctor is very effective. Every time I talk to him, I will be much better. "

“What's the doctor's name?" Asked Bai Yu Tang.




“I... I don't know his name. He asked me to call him a doctor. He said, “He told me to not worry. He is a famous psychology professor in China. Because he works in the government department, he can't do business in private, so he has to be anonymous."

“What does it look like?"

"Um... Old age, wearing a pair of glasses, looking very scholar.”

Bai Yu Tang took out two photos from the folder, which are from Professor Xu and Dr. Zhang. “Is there this person in it?"

Chen Jing took a close look, pointed to the picture of Professor Xu and said, “It’s probably him."

“Probably?"

“The light in the room is very dark. I didn't see it clearly. I feel it almost... But I have seen this man.” Chen Jing said, pointing to Dr. Zhang's photo.

“Where have you met?" Zhan Yao was a little surprised.

“I met him at the door of the clinic that day."

Bai Yu Tang asked, “Why did you make up serial numbers murders?"

Chen Jing hesitated: “I started to peek at Gong Sun and send him flowers as recommended by the doctor. At the beginning, I felt very happy, but gradually... "

“Were you not satisfied again?" Said Bai Yu Tang.

"Um." Chen Jing nodded: “The doctor said that in fact, my feelings are not wrong. Maybe, there is a way for Gong Sun to accept me."

“The way is to make up the case?"

“Because Gong Sun is usually cold and indifferent to everyone, only seems to be quite serious about work, so I want to start to approach him from the work side." Chen Jing continued, “Sure enough, when Gong Sun heard the case, he really asked me to meet him with interest... He, for the first time, talked so much to me. "

“Why kill Wu Hao?"

Chen Jing was a little flustered: “I didn't expect that Gong Sun would really give you the case, and you put it on file for investigation. I... I was afraid things will come out... Moreover, if I kill Wu Hao, the case will become a real serial case. "

“Who told you the number?"

“Yes... the Doctor.

Bai Yu Tang felt funny: “Didn't you think it was strange? Why does he know the number?"

Chen Jing hesitated for a moment and said, “He said, those are all failed experiments."

...

“How did you get into prison?"

“The doctor took me there. He said that he was the official psychiatrist and could go directly to the medical room of the prison.

Bai Yu Tang looked at Zhan Yao: “No wonder the guards didn't find any."

Zhan Yao nodded: "Professor Xu is indeed the official psychoanalyst and this qualifications are very high."

“That's right." “Twenty years ago it was proven that Zhao Jue was abnormal," says Bai Yu Tang




Zhan Yao ponders: “Do you think he is doing some kind of experiment?"

“It's quite possible that there was something else mentioned just now." Bai Yu Tang stood up and pushed the pen and paper in front of Chen Jing: “Write down the address of the clinic."

Zhan Yao also stood up: “Do you want to arrest those people?"

“No, there's not enough evidence. That old guy is an expert. He won't leave any loophole."

“Yes!" Zhan Yao agreed that “If he can prove that Chen Jing is mentally abnormal, he can put all the blame on him."

Bai Yu Tang picked up the address and turned out of the interrogation room.

“Where are you going?" Zhan Yao quickly follows.

Er... Cat, I suddenly thought of something to do... "

“You want to go to that clinic by yourself, don't you?" Zhan Yao grabbed him. “I'll go too."

Bai Yu Tang was helpless: “It's too dangerous. What should I do in case of an accident? You wait here. "

Zhan Yao gave him a sneering look. “When did we agreed to take me out of the field?!"

“Danger!"

“You tell me that I can't leave you one step, and now I'll leave you alone."

“I'm doing this for you. Why don't you understand reason?"

"Okay!" Zhan Yao nodded, “I'll tell Chief Bao!"

“What would you tell him?" Bai Yu Tang quickly grabbed Zhan Yao who wanted to leave.

“I'll tell him you're acting on your own and not sent by Gong Sun!"

“Hey, don't... Well, I'm afraid you will do it!"

“Hey, hey." Zhan Yao was satisfied and followed Bai Yu Tang out of the police station.









          Prev: The Numbers Murderer 23  [CHAPTERS HOME] Next: The Numbers Murderer 25



Comments

Medium Rectangle

Holla

Translations for Sale

Tharntype The Series, Chapter 16: Once is never enough!

Banished To Another World, Chapter 1: The First Day Struggling to survive