Translations for Sale

Translations for Sale

Hey Yall Thanks for the Support na These are the Book in PDFs THAI NOVELS Tharn Type 2: Seven years of Love  Fish Upon the Sky English Fan Translation Bite Me the Series English Fan Translation Your Name Engraved Herein Manner of Death English Fan Translation  Vice Versa; Love Switch Worlds Nitiman: The Society and Lover  Behind the Scenes  Cutie Pie the Series Hia Said I am Naive Tale of Thousand Stars  Not Me the Novel  Love You My Ride English Fan translation Cupid Last Wish English Fan translation Because You Are My Sky English Fan translation Tharn Type 1: The More You Hate the More you Love KinnPorsche: Mafia Love, Last Love The Miracle of a Teddy Bear Love Mechanics Book 1 English Fan Translation Love in the Air (Love Storm) English Fan translation Love in the Air (Love Sky) English Fan translation Ai Long Nhai English Fan Translation Unforgettable Night with a Mafia English Fan translation Vegas Pete; I Dont Become Satan English Fan Translation I Will Hit You, Noei English Fan

Chapter 74: The Sincere Lover 

Years of Intoxication 《一醉經年》 Yi Zui Jing Nian.    

Chapter 74: The Sincere Lover

Vanessa had to leave them because of the contract she was going to go abroad to shoot her autumn and winter advertising for luxury brands.

As soon as Vanessa  left, Song Ju Han rushed his nanny and the caregiver, making him accompany him to watch the movie.

He Gu said: "What movie?"

"The Blu-ray that the crew just sent." Song Ju Han shook his CD. "The movie that I co-operated with Yu Ming Xiu last year, the three songs in it were written by me."

"Oh, you haven't seen it yet?"

"I had a mood to watch a movie some time ago." Song Ju Han remembered the days when he was treated with cold eyes.

He Gu didn't want to mention this. He took the disc and put down a large projection screen on the wall. Taking advantage of the time of watching he went to take out the frozen fruit sofa and juice in the refrigerator.

Song Ju Han leaned on the oversized lazy couch and patted the position around him: "Baby come, its starting soon."

He Gu went and sat down.

Song Ju Han immediately grabbed his waist and leaned against him: "I have a guest character in the movie."

"You? You acted in the movie?"

"Yeah, it's because I didn't pick up an acting role before. This is the only time that it's more explosive. Because this movie was invested by Song's media, the singles I sang are in it and also have an album and it's double advertising" Song Ju Han said that the thing is right. At the end of the day, the expression was a little stagnation, probably remembering that he had retired behind the scenes.

He Gu looked at him: "do you regret it?"

"Regret what?" Song Ju Han was stupid.

"Do you regret it after turning curtain over?"

   Song Ju Han shook his head without hesitation: "I don't regret it, I like music, but I don't have to stand on the stage. Life is also very good after the curtain close. I got rid of a lot of interest-related exaggeration, but I can focus purely on music." ......"

He bit his cheeks. "I need more time to accompany you. I don't want to run around the world anymore. I don't want to spend so much time rehearsing, rushing announcements, propaganda. I'm tired of it. I would rather be like this. Watch movies and eat with you."

He Gu felt warm in the heart, what Song Ju Han said is still very useful.

"Moreover, even if I want to mix in the circle, you must not worry, I will be thinking about you I want to feel that I am getting fewer and fewer people. One day, we can walk freely on the street, go on a trip, and not let you bear the pressure of my reputation."

"In the short term, I am afraid that it will not work." Song Ju Han has been paid attention since he was born. With the influence from Vanessa  in the world and his own achievements, their mother and son duo will be remembered for a lifetime, even if the degree of attention disappears, the height will always there.

Song Ju Han snorted: "Hey, I blame me for being too famous." Then he laughed.

He Gu shook his head helplessly, but admitted that Song Ju Han was right.

"But I really don't care about being famous or not." Song Ju Han chuckled. " Whats so good about famousness and rise to the sky, it's a bunch of troubles, a bunch of stupid things, i ended up not as happy as when I first debuted. At that time, I would have made a good song and be happy for a long time."

"People are like this. If there are too many of good things, it is not uniqueness anymore."




In few minutes Song Ju Han's eyes fell: "Well, that's it."

He Gu pressed the play button and the movie started

It was a spy film starring Yan Ming Xiu. He played a cold-faced spy in it. It was originally in Dasheng Studios last year and Song Ju Han was the MV who made the film sounds in the background for this movie.

Yan Ming Xiu's personal acting style has always been controversial. His acting skills are not bad, but he barely smile, so he is quite criticized in terms of expression. But his tone is matched with the superb face, but he is quick to blush, for some time, the male characters on any platform advertisements were all filled by either Song Ju Han or Yan Ming Xiu.

In this movie, Song Ju Han guested as a family member who sacrificed his father for his career. The whole movie was interspersed with his fate. Although Ju Han only played for a few minutes, the lines were few words, but they were quite good.

Suddenly He Gu said: "In fact, you can do acting instead of singing"

Song Ju Han sighed and smiled: "Of course, singing should also be linked to the performance."

"Why?"

"Expression, eyes expressions, movements, body language, are invisible sounds, doing them well and have a great additive effect on the live interpretation of songs."

He Gu nodded and  blurted out: "Were you acting at the concert that day?" When he said this sentence he  immediately regretted it.

Sure enough, Song Ju Han body was stiff and then sat up straight and whispered: "Did you think so?"

"I just spoke casually." He Gu really didn't know what mentality he was in.

Song Ju Han stared at He Gu for a moment, he picked up the remote control, turned off the movie and entered his name in the search bar. Soon, a row of videos was listed on the big screen, the first click rate, named: Song Ju Han saying goodbye to the concert at the concert.

"Ju Han..." He Gu wanted to stop him.Song Ju Han pushed his hand and clicked the video.

That is the version of Ultra HD, starting with him singing "Love He Gu/Why Is. Love A Sin".

The music sounded and Song Ju Han's figure on the stage seemed very lonely, but it seemed that there was some firm strength to support him.

He Gu face was a little hot: "Oh, stop it."

Song Ju Han pointed at himself on the screen and said softly: "Do you think I am performing?"

   He Gu didn't just look at him and turned to look at the video. This is an image that he has always been ashamed to face. It is not fear. But every time he sees it, his heart is back. He feels like he is at the scene. The eyes of the whole world are cast on him and he has no screen to hide on.

Song Ju Han sang so seriously and so focused. He seemed to be empty and nothing, but he seemed to have been filled. In short, everything in the stadium became a vain background. Only he was real, singing true feeling.




He ignored the presence of thousands of people, only to sing to the one who was not present.

So capricious, so affectionate.

How can such a sad expression, such a focused voice, be a performance?

He Gu sighed: "Close it."

Song Ju Han deeply looked into He Gu eyes: "In my many years of stage experience, there is only this song which I didn't do no performance, I thought that you must be listening somewhere, so I had to sing it."

"I know." He Gu reached for the remote control.

Song Ju Han suddenly grabbed his wrist, He Gu couldn't help but lean forward and Song Ju Han kissed his lips without hesitation.

He Gu kissed Ju Han lips, then gently closed his eyes.

Song Ju Han held down his head and gently kissed the soft lips. The tip of his tongue pushed through He Gu teeth, hooking his tongue and mobilizing the emotions with the enthusiasm and skill of a lover.

He Gu felt bit emotional.

Song Ju Han turned him over and laid him on the sofa, without hesitation he went on to deepen the kiss.

He Gu felt that it was hard to breathe and his mind was in chaos. Except for Song Ju Han, he can't think of anything else.

When the lips were separated, He Gu took a deep breath

There was a slight mourning in Song Ju Han's eyes and he said softly: "You don't know at all, you don't believe, how much I love you."

He Gu gaze at him, whispered: "When?"

This is a word that has no head and tail. Song Ju Han also understands. He took a bite on the chin. "I don't know, I don't know when it started. I just wanted to see you and have new achievements. I wanted you to be proud of me. I wanted to see you from time to time. I felt that  you seemed to be indifferent to me. I was very angry and wanted to anger you. Finally, I have come back and found that I couldn't leave you alone."

He Gu smiled a little bit and he didn't know what it was like.

"I'm sorry." Song Ju Han stroked his face. "I should have found out earlier, knowing that it is like to love."

"Forget it, don't say this." He Gu didn't want to recall the seven years, even though he didn't forget anything, no, just because he didn't forget anything, so he didn't want to remember.

Song Ju Han kissed his chin, throat and collarbone. The hot lips moved up the small chest that appeared in his neckline and he whispered "Love you."

He Gu body suddenly became hot and he took a deep breath and subconsciously chased something and as a result, he slammed into a hard object.

"Ah..." Song Ju Han screamed.

He realized that he had hit the board on Song Ju Han's arm. He Gu quickly climbed up and said, "What happened?"

Song Ju Han shook his head: "Nothing."

His face was a little white.

He Gu gently held his arm: "You don't move, what if you broken to."

Song Ju Han looked at him sadly: "You are swaying in front of my eyes all day long. Do you know how much I feel sexual furstration?"

"Would you like me not to wander in front of your eyes, I could be going home."

"Don't!" Song Ju Han glared at him. "You don't go anywhere, if I can see you every day. I am quite satisfied."

He Gu smiled: "Cute you."

Song Ju Han sighed with relief: "Your joke is too cold. Last time you said that Su Su is your daughter, I almost believed, that scared me."

"That was you being stupid, how can I have such a big grown daughter."

"How is it impossible? She could be born as soon as you went to college. Will she be not so big now."

He Gu poked him: "You thought I was you."

Song Ju Han suddenly felt guilty and said in his ear: "But if she was your daughter, that is also my child who you gave birth to."

"Don't talk nonsense." He Gu punched him in his chest.

Song Ju Han smiled and grabbed He Gu hand and leaned in to the lips and kissed him: "Really, you think about it."

"It's a bullshit."

Song Ju Han once again overwhelmed He Gu although it could not be done for a while, but the kiss was cheaper but it didn't take up much. At the end of the day, He Gu had a healthy and fulfilled life.

Song Ju Han looked at his stomach and gasped in his arms. In his eyes, he was not even aware of the tenderness: "In a few days, the plaster cast  can be taken away. I will play the piano for you."

"It's not a good idea to take off the board. Don't be in a hurry."

"Just rehabilitate."

"Rehabilitation starts with simple things and there is a piano to play when you get  up better."

Song Ju Han snorted: "Then I have to sing to you. I don't know what to do to make you happy."

He Gu swore: "I am not angry, you make me happy."




"I want you to be happy all the time around me." Song Ju Han stuck to his cheek, his lips smirked and smiled. "Make you never want to leave me again."

He Gu soft in the heart, he snarled: "As long as you don't make a nutcase, I am fine."

"But you always smile very little."

"My character is like this."

"No, when you are happy, you will smile like when you are happy." Song Ju Han looked at him seriously. "I know, every time we are very good, you will often smile and when I was not good to you.....you would have no smile on your face."

He Gu opened his mouth and his lips trembled and he was speechless.

Song Ju Han firmly and affectionately said: "All that you have lost in me, I will double them back to you."

Well don't forget to vote and comment..... Get intoxicated..... and wake up...As Always Years of Intoxication.      

Comments

  1. Enjoying the sweet moments but still scared

    ReplyDelete
  2. You better octagon it up ju Han -_-

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG TT my vision is getting blurred as I read the paragraphs
    ༎ຶ‿༎ຶ

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Medium Rectangle

Holla

Translations for Sale

Tharntype The Series, Chapter 16: Once is never enough!

Banished To Another World, Chapter 1: The First Day Struggling to survive