Translations for Sale

Translations for Sale

Hey Yall Thanks for the Support na These are the Book in PDFs THAI NOVELS Tharn Type 2: Seven years of Love  Fish Upon the Sky English Fan Translation Bite Me the Series English Fan Translation Your Name Engraved Herein Manner of Death English Fan Translation  Vice Versa; Love Switch Worlds Nitiman: The Society and Lover  Behind the Scenes  Cutie Pie the Series Hia Said I am Naive Tale of Thousand Stars  Not Me the Novel  Love You My Ride English Fan translation Cupid Last Wish English Fan translation Because You Are My Sky English Fan translation Tharn Type 1: The More You Hate the More you Love KinnPorsche: Mafia Love, Last Love The Miracle of a Teddy Bear Love Mechanics Book 1 English Fan Translation Love in the Air (Love Storm) English Fan translation Love in the Air (Love Sky) English Fan translation Ai Long Nhai English Fan Translation Unforgettable Night with a Mafia English Fan translation Vegas Pete; I Dont Become Satan English Fan Translation I Will Hit You, Noei English Fan

Chapter 72:  Song Just Han Days Of Pale Death

Years of Intoxication 《一醉經年》 Yi Zui Jing Nian.    

Chapter 72:  Song Just Han Days Of Pale Death

Gu Qing Pei frowned and looked at what happened: "A problem? Whats wrong with Song Ju Han?"

He Gu throat roll and calmly said: "What is wrong?"

The man looked at Gu Qing Pei and apparently did not want to said: "You will know when you go back and look at him."

"I am on vacation." He Gu licked his lips. "Don't bother me... if there is nothing important, yes, you should always hope that I will go as far as possible from him."

The man's face sank: "Mr. He, Song He asks you to return home immediately, if you don't cooperate..."

"If I don't cooperate, do you want to tie my hands on my back?" He Gu press down on his uneasiness and said with a sigh of anger, "Song He wants me go or make me go back, what does he think he is? If he is now asking for me, let him, personally, call me and ask himself." He Gu push him away and took Gu Qing Pei into the hotel.

When he got back to the room, he couldn't help it. He shuddered and said, "Give me the phone."

Gu Qing Pei put his hands in his pockets and looked at him with a sly look: "You just had enough it's  domineering, its really handsome."

He Gu smiled bitterly : "Gu, give me the phone."

Gu Qing Pei took out his mobile phone from his pocket and threw it to him: "What is Song Ju Han doing again?"

"He was hurt." He Gu hands trembled and he pressed the power button.

"Is he badly hurt?" Gu Qing Pei said, "How is it hurt, is it serious?"

"Not just lightly." He Gu stared at the screen of the mobile phone, waiting for a long time, nothing.

During the days when he shut it down, there was no news from Song Ju Han.

This made him feel extremely uneasy, because it did not meet the consistent style of Song Ju Han persistence. He Gu bit his teeth and called back Song Ju Han's phone, but the phone was turned off.

Is it... Is Song Ju Han's injury really then? Otherwise, how could Song He want him to return to China and actually sent an assistant to look for him?

He Gu took a hard shot and the expression was a bit distorted.

Gu Qing Pei looked at him with concern, but he could only be silent.

He Gu was anxious and annoyed, he grabbed the phone and strode outside and when Gu Qing Pei was around, he threw the next sentence, "I will go out."

He just put an affair with an assistant and earned his face. He Gu didn't ask the matter clearly? Song He is no longer a thing and he will not make fun of his son!

He just walked to the lobby, the phone rang and he looked at it nervously. It was a strange number. He quickly picked it up. The phone was silent for two seconds. The sound of Song He came and he was angry but the voice was laced with tiredness: "He Gu, you better be in front of me today or you will not have a good day in the future!"

He Gu didn't he bother to pay attention to his threat: "What happened to Song Ju Han."

"You come back and see for yourself!" Song He gritted his teeth. "I really want to kill you both!"

He Gu still wanted to ask, Song He had already hung up the phone and as soon as he looked up, the assistant stood not far from him and looked at him straight.

He Gu took a deep breath and hang his head.

Gu Qing Pei chased it out: "He Gu, what happened?"

He Gu turn to look at him: "Gu, I am going back to China now, I am sorry, its so rushed."

Gu Qing Pei has already guessed it: "Go, I will wait until you are not busy. You can come over at any time."

"Thank you for your half-month hospitality." He Gu brain was so violent that it was about to explode.

"What kind of politeness." Gu Qing Pei whispered in his ear and said, "If you really love him, go back and take that bastard down, don't be afraid of anything."

What are you afraid of?




He Gu keep echoing three words in his mind?

He has always been afraid. He used to fear that Song Ju Han would be tired of him. Later, he was afraid that Song Ju Han was on the rise. Now he is afraid that Song Ju Han will change his mind one day. The humble and self-sufficient feelings of the seven years have left him with no confidence about himself and Song Ju Han. Trust, he is afraid of too many things, but in terms of feelings, he can't be brave.

Gu Qing Pei patted his back hard: "Go back."

He Gu went back to the room to pack up the simple baggage, followed the assistant to the airport and the assistant sent him to the plane. The original person was the manager responsible for the announcement in Singapore. He used to be Song He's assistant.

Returning to the capital, the sky was still bright. He took the plane to Song He and the assistant took him to the villa in Xiangshan.

He Gu couldn't sit still and he ask the person who drove the car on the road? What happened to Song Ju Han, but the driver didn't know, his heart sank all the way.

When he arrived at the place, it was already dark. This area is a holiday villa. No one will live there. So in that villa area, the only one that lights up is bound to be Song Ju Han house.

He recalled the weekend he spent with Song Ju Han last summer. It was a rare sweet and happy weekend. Song Ju Han's occasional gentleness, was like a recharge, was enough to support him to keep himself in the cold night.

That time, as if it has been a long time.

He took the baggage from the driver and walked in.

His hand had not touched the door and the door was opened from the inside. Vanessa's beautiful but sly face appeared in his sight. He had not had time to say a word and Vanessa hugged him, she choked and said: "You are finally home."

"What's wrong?"

   Vanessa's eyes were red and her state was very bad. He Gu body started to tremble, what happened to Song Ju Han? He is already afraid of knowing the truth.

Vanessa pulled him in. "Are you coming to see Ju Han? He... he refused to treat, refused to eat, refused to sleep, it has been many days."

He Gu screamed in his mind and for a long time, he put down his luggage and hurriedly walked upstairs.

What is Song Ju Han doing? ! What else does that bastard want to do!

   He slammed the door of Song Ju Han's room, Song Ju Han was sitting on the edge of the bed, turned his head and looked out the window. He heard the sound and didn't turn his head. He just said calmly: "I saw you at the window."

The voice is low and weak and there is no lazy magnetism as in the past. Instead, it is as low as dumb as if it has been grounded.

He Gu sighed: "What do you want to do?! Do you want your arm to be disabled!"

"There is no break, what is there to be nervous about?" Song Ju Han raised his chin, his neck tilted back and the messy hair was scattered behind his head.

He Gu clearly see his raised clavicle and thin cheeks and Song Ju Han lost a lot a weight.

"Do you still want to play with musical instruments? Are you doing rehabilitation? You don't eat or sleep, what is going on."

Song Ju Han smiled, turned his face and looked at him, his eyes were blood red: "Why do you care so much about me, how do you care?"

"What the hell are you doing!" He Gu looked at the food that has been cold on the table, "eat the f*cking meal."

"My mom asked you to come back to see me. You, this person, are very tolerant to others. You only hate me the most." Song Ju Han smiled low, smiled and smiled, as if he had no strength, suddenly taking a sigh of relief, the five fingers glazed at the quilt and the back of the hand was violent bandaged.

He Gu thought that this kind of Song Ju Han is too abnormal, is it because he has not returned his text for a few days?

He Gu took a bowl of porridge and walked to the front of Song Ju Han and sighed: "You have to eat the a meal!"




Song Ju Han looked up. His eyes were black and blue. When he saw it, he did not rest normally. The whole person was sick and pale. He said slowly: "Not hungry."

He Gu pick up his chin: "Song Ju Han, what happened to you!"

Song Ju Han overturned the bowl in his hand and then gasped with breath: "Go away, lest I am pestering you, you are scared enough to go live abroad." Song Ju Han said, whispering again When he got up, there was a cry in the laughter. "Do I make you so annoying? You want to hide from me out there in the world. I was willing to save you. I didn't want to take this to guilty you. I couldn't dare to force you anymore. You are a little bit evil, He Gu... Why do you push me far away I just want to stay by your side, you are feeling unbearable by my presence?"

He Gu looked at Song Ju Han's tears which had began to fall down and it was so sad that he felt blank in his mind and felt like he had done something very bad, so that this person would be so sad, but what did he do? He Gu, for so many years, Song Ju Han almost crushed his heart, but now he feeling he is the one who did the wrong?

Song Ju Han violently pushed him away, laughing while crying: "Go, He Gu, go away, if I have the strength, I may tie you up again, I just have to work hard at forgetting it, I will be guilty, so go away, go where I can't see you, can't touch you, can't get ti you, as long as you're happy, you don't bother to come back and care about me."

He Gu endured tears, his clenched fists wanted to blow Song Ju Han's face, but he felt that Song Ju Han's weakness was so bad that he finally slapped him in the face: "You f*cking think you are sensible now... Isn't this guilty? Do you think you are not going to make me feel guilty now?"

Song Ju Han shook his head and looked like a dead gray man: "I am giving you what you have always wanted. You see, I am not pestering you now. You shouldn't be afraid that I will starve to death, at least  no one will be pestering you anymore."

"Has your brain been filled with crap! I just went abroad for a vacation. Are you going to die just because I went to a f*cking vacation ?"

"Vacation?" Song Ju smiled coldly. "You thought I didn't know why you were looking for Gu Qing Pei. You wanted to hide from me and even go abroad to work."

"Who said that I am going to work abroad, who?" One person flashed in He Gu mind, "Song He? Is it Song He?!"

Song Ju looked at him coldly: "You... are you? You really went on vacation?"

"Of course I went on vacation!"

"Then why didn't you return my text, why shut down your phone?!" Song Ju Han did not dare to recall his daily texting to the phone expecting even a word of response, but finally lost the mood. Just when he was injured, why was He Gu slightly gentler to him, let him see a glimmer of hope, He Gu used indifference and avoidance, gave him the heaviest and heaviest blow and blown him apart.

"I wanted one!" He shouted. "I have a messy mind. I wanted to go and be quiet for a few days. Are you stupid, what do you believe in Song He for?"

"You won't even give me a second glance, a text message doesn't get replied back, go out and shut down..." Song Ju Han's expression was a bit sloppy and there was a painful crack. "You made me think, you were hiding me."

He Gu closed his eyes. He didn't dare to look at Song Ju Han's eyes again. He groaned his forehead with irritability: "I... I was in a mess, I just went on vacation, I didn't plan to work there."

   Song Ju Han was silent: "It was my mother who told you to say this. My dad finally told me that you are not going to work, just went on holiday, you are lying to me."

"Have I ever lied to you? In this life, only you, Song Ju Han, lied to me, I haven't lied to you." He Gu fisted his hand. "Not once!"

Song Ju Han looked at him straight and his lips shook. "Would you stay in the capital?"

"I'm not sure, maybe I will go to Shanghai." He Gu said, "But I won't hide from you anymore."

Song Ju Han was silent for a moment, he chuckled and leaned back in the chair, smirking: "You were just on vacation, just a vacation." He patted the liquid in his eyes, but the more he rubbed, the more tears fell

Think He Gu can't stand it? He glared at the soft curls of Song Ju Han and said softly: "Enough, don't cry, don't lose your cool."

   Song Ju Han slowly hugged He Gu waist and the iron grip that was once strong. At this time, it was so soft that He Gu was sad, but he still tried his best to hold him, just like holding a straw, he said: "I am very scared, really... very scared."

He Gu took a deep breath and his eyes were still awkward. How did he not find out before, Song Ju Han can so grind someone's will?

"Don't leave me, He Gu don't leave me." Song Ju Han's voice was heartbreaking. "I seem to be addicted... I miss you all the time, don't leave me..."

He Gu felt  that something in his body was broken, falling into the dust, melting into the earth, it is probably that he blocked his own cage.

He would like to go and get down, stop being afraid of anything.

Such a simple reason, he did not dare to look straight.

   He is afraid of too many things, so he would rather choose to guard against his own barriers and isolate all hopes and he is not willing to give himself even a slight chance of hope. He endured the pain of the soured liver and intestines and suddenly succumbed to the hope seeded in his heart, because he was afraid of fear and suffering and he was afraid that he could not bear it.

   But what is the big deal? Song Ju Han and he are in the top of their lives, but they are just like dead people. He used to take everything to change Song Ju Han to love him. Now it's hard for Song Ju Han to like him. He Gu didn't dare to take everything and gamble.

If he wins, he wins, if he loses, loses... loses and loses then that sentence, the lost will just lead to his own death. Song Ju Han once said that he wouldn't fool around. At that time, he was not convinced. Now he is not convinced. He can't afford to fool around. He wants to quit his life. He  Gu plans to try it again with Song Ju Han again. He will bet the biggest one and puts all the the chips pressed in once, pressed into all the happiness and happiness of his life and pressed it into his life.

So, He Gu listen to the hope that rose out from the depths of his soul. The exhaustion of everything, to the lips it felt like just a whisper: " Well, I won't leave you."

Even the five words of such an understatement have already overdraw the strength from his whole body and even penetrated the heart of Song Ju Han in an instant.

Song Ju Han raised his head violently: "What did you say?"

He Gu looked down at him, his eyes are complicated and unpredictable: "I won't leave you"

Song Ju Han's eyes widened.

   For a long time, Song Ju Han has done everything, what he did didn't change He Gu he even swindles his promise, why did he suddenly said those words, He Gu has never lied to him, because of the promise of more than 10 million gold, once established can never be taken back.

"You said... you said you won't leave me." Song Ju Han tightened his waist. "You said you won't leave me."

He Gu nodded gently

Song Ju Han stood up fiercely and even he did not know where the strength came from and grasped He Gu shoulder: "What do you mean? He Gu, you say it clearly, what do you mean?!"

 He Gu body is stumbling over the river, but his face looks calm like a lake: "I mean what you want. The reason why I went to vacation was to give myself a quiet environment, think hard, now I have finished thinking, I will give you a reply you wanted."

Song Ju Han breath trembled. He smiled and looked at him with fear: "He Gu am I hallucinating?"

"No." He Gu forced himself to remain calm, "I will give you one chance, we will start again, we will re-recognize each other mistakes, re-engage and then, maybe we can re-establish our feelings. Song Ju Han, let me see your change this time. There is a bit of truth, let me see what kind of person you are and see if your value is worthy of my trust."




Song Ju Han was simply ecstatic and he violently hugged He Gu something fierce and he was so excited that he was overwhelmed: "He Gu, He Gu, He Gu!"

After saying this, He Gu felt that the heavy weight on the chest was dissipating. In the half-month of Singapore, he repeatedly tortured himself and entangled himself with everything about Song Ju Han, which has made him  anxious and sleepless at night. He has been a long time with Song Ju Han, as if he had been with him longer than his past twenty-nine years and he opened a heavy fog in front of his eyes opened the heart-shaped knot and finally smashed it out of himself then the one who he loved is Song Ju Han. The heart, the heart that was wrapped up by his pain, inferiority, resentment, rational overlap and hidden in the deepest part of the soul, still radiates a weak but persistent light in the most difficult day and night.

   He didn't know how much energy he had to loved a person. When he thought he had all of his reserves consumed up, he found that he might have had an endless stream of water. When it evaporated, it was like the sea was lost. When he was suffering, it was like the trickle  of water was never exhausted even if it was so little it was still there and the strongest desire from life has never been exhausted.

Song Ju Han was so crazy that he refused to let go and finally he fell asleep because of the serious physical exhaustion.

He Gu looked at the tears on Song Ju Han's face's face, revealing a bitter smile.

To love someone is to rob yourself of freewill

Well don't forget to vote and comment..... Get intoxicated..... and wake up...As Always Years of Intoxication.      

Comments

  1. Kami-sama.. what just happen?! Did they? Did they?... they got back together?!!!! Waaah!!! I can't! Oh my Goddesses! Help me calm my nerves! Oxygen! CPR! I can't breath!
    My babies ah!!! 😭💘❤

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am intoxicated with this novel💓💓

    ReplyDelete
  3. IM CRYING RIGHT NOW!!!! THEY GOT BACK RIGHT?!!! I wish they would not repeat their past mistakes, ESPECIALLY THAT BRAT SJH...please HG deserve more so you were given another chance pls dont waste it now I can see you've changed from the past.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Omg no that b*tch sjh does NOT deserve another second chance. F*ck him.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Medium Rectangle

Holla

Translations for Sale

Tharntype The Series, Chapter 16: Once is never enough!

Banished To Another World, Chapter 1: The First Day Struggling to survive