Translations for Sale

Translations for Sale

Hey Yall Thanks for the Support na These are the Book in PDFs THAI NOVELS Tharn Type 2: Seven years of Love  Fish Upon the Sky English Fan Translation Bite Me the Series English Fan Translation Your Name Engraved Herein Manner of Death English Fan Translation  Vice Versa; Love Switch Worlds Nitiman: The Society and Lover  Behind the Scenes  Cutie Pie the Series Hia Said I am Naive Tale of Thousand Stars  Not Me the Novel  Love You My Ride English Fan translation Cupid Last Wish English Fan translation Because You Are My Sky English Fan translation Tharn Type 1: The More You Hate the More you Love KinnPorsche: Mafia Love, Last Love The Miracle of a Teddy Bear Love Mechanics Book 1 English Fan Translation Love in the Air (Love Storm) English Fan translation Love in the Air (Love Sky) English Fan translation Ai Long Nhai English Fan Translation Unforgettable Night with a Mafia English Fan translation Vegas Pete; I Dont Become Satan English Fan Translation I Will Hit You, Noei English Fan

Chapter 55: The Tour Guide Who Wanted to Be a Tourist


Years of Intoxication 《一醉經年》 Yi Zui Jing Nian.   

Chapter 55: The Tour Guide Who Wanted to Be a Tourist

He Gu was little embarrassed : "Where are you now?"

"I am at the airport. I think I misunderstood the time. I thought it was nine o'clock in the morning. I didn't expect it to be evening, haha." Zhou He Yi laughed. "Then, are you free tomorrow?"

He Gu said: "I am going to pick you up now, it is too late, you tell the driver take you to bring you to Sheraton on xx Road, I am waiting for you there."

"Don't trouble yourself, I plan to find a hotel."

"He Yi, listen to me."

"Oh... well, thank you."

   Hanging up the phone, He Gu sighed, his mood is very complicated. He thought that the e-mail had not been responded in the past was because Zhou He Yi who was angry and would not care for him anymore. After all, Zhou He Yi had enough reason to be angry.

He did not expect that he would suddenly come to Beijing.

Sun Qing asked: "What's wrong? Do you have a friend come over?"

"Well, I will talk to him later today."

"So late, why not tomorrow."

" I should..." Even if he doesn't want to see him, he can call again tomorrow.

"Brother take me there." Su Su got up from the sofa.

He Gu press her head: "Where you are."

Counting the time is almost gone, He Gu went out. The hotel was very close to his home, just a few minutes walk, he went to the hotel to book a room and stayed sitting in the lobby waiting.

After a while, a young man with a wheat-colored skin walked in with a simple suitcase and stood at the door and looked around.

He saw him at a glance, "He Yi." He strode over.

"Brother He!" Zhou He Yi's expression went from awkward to a surprise, it took less than a second, the kind of bright eyes, smiles and changes, He Gu really felt his joy.

He Gu felt touched in his heart.

Zhou He Yi ran over and grabbed his shoulder. "Haha, my brother, I missed you."

He Gu couldn't help but smile. "When you came, you didn't say anything, I didn't have any preparations."

"I think the ticket was cheap today and I didn't think much." Zhou He Yi smiled a little embarrassed. "I hope I didn't bother you."

"No, just my mother and my sister have been here these days. I may not have much time to accompany you."

"Nothing, I have friends here too. I will go to a friend's house tomorrow."

He Gu warm: "If you are in trouble, you can live here, don't worry about money."

"No, my friend is also living alone."

"Well, go back to the room and put your luggage."

Zhou He Yi handled the check-in and He Gu sent him to the room.

   When the door was closed, Zhou He Yi rushed up to He Gu. He grabbed his neck and kissed the soft lips enthusiastically. He Gu was pushed back two steps and then his back pressed against the door.

Somehow hesitated, but in the end he couldn't bear to push him away, his hands went caressing his waist and responding to the kiss.

The two men panted when they drew apart and Zhou He Yi smiled and said: "Stay here tonight."

"No, I just came to see you settled, my mom, they are still waiting for me at home."

Zhou He Yi said with disappointment: "Okay."

"How come you suddenly want to come to China? Is it work?"

"Resigned." Zhou He Yi stretched out and leaned back on the bed. "Oh, I spent 11 hours on the plane and I had a backache."

"Resigned?"

"Yeah." Zhou He Yi smiled. "I applied for the sports degree at an university in the United States. The surfing qualifiers from their school has always been in the top three in the national college competitions. There are also several national players from there and with sufficient training funds. Those licenses and awards, I can get a full scholarship."

"Great, congratulations, it is indeed safer for you."

"Yeah, in fact, I always wanted to go professional, but I also know that I have limited talent. My father and I had an in-depth conversation thinking about the future." Zhou He Yi sat up and smiled and his smile was clear and generous. "So, now is the summer vacation, I wanted to see you, I came."

He Gu was silent: "You received my mail?"

"Yeah." Zhou He Yi licked his lips and his expression was a bit lonely.




"Do you understand what I mean?"

"I understand, I understood it from the beginning." Zhou He Yi shrugged. "Brother, I am an adult. I can be responsible for my actions. You don't have to bear the burden."

"I am not referring to this, I mean, Song Ju Han, he..."

"Oh, him." Zhou He Yi snorted. "I am not afraid of him. He is nothing more than a rogue to scare people. If he really dares to do anything to me or my family, then everyone knows who it is. So, brother, don't look too small of me, how can I be scared by this trick, I didn't contact you during this time, because..." Zhou He Yi bowed his head and squinted for a long time before whispering Said, "I also wanted to try to forget you."

He Gu felt uncomfortable. He opened his mouth but didn't know what to say.

"I found out that I can't forget you for a while." Zhou He Yi smiled and said, "If I can't forget it, why bother myself, so I decided to come and play with you."

"You can rest assured, I will not let Song Ju Han make things difficult for you."

Zhou He Yi frowned. "He still... Is messing with you?"

He Gu didn't you talk, it's the default answer

"That man is sick." Zhou He Yi shouted. "Don't be afraid, I didn't have defenses last time. I will see him next time. I must return the previous one."

"He Yi, don't get anywhere near him. Since you are here to play, then play well, I will take time to spend with you."

Zhou He Yi smiled and nodded. "Okay." He licked his lips. "Really you can't stay?"

"No, I will take you out tomorrow."

"Oh." Zhou He Yi fell down on the bed again.

After returning home, Sun Qing and Su Su were still waiting for him. He gave them two sentences and let them go to sleep.

The sudden appearance of Zhou He Yi really gave him a headache. Song Ju Han has been so difficult. If he knows that Zhou He Yi came, it is difficult to add a "more" to his already unbearable character. But he can't drive He Yi away, just try not to let Song Ju Han know about it he will take a step and see.

The next day, He Gu took Su Su to go to the sights, Sun Qing had a conversation with her own people, he would not go, He Gu happened to go to the hotel and went to Zhou He Yi.

"Su Su, this is your brother's friend, you call him small brother."

Zhou He Yi said in that cheery voice: "Hey, Su Su, hello."

Su Su suddenly said a little embarrassed: "He is a brother."

"How old are you?"

"10 years old, 5th grade primary school."

Zhou He Yi deliberately pouted. "I am 21 years old, I am in the first grade, I am a lower grade than you."

Su Su smiled: "Cheater, how can you go to the first grade."

"Because I am going to college to be a first year." Zhou He Yi laughed.

Su Su also followed He Yi laughing

He Gu looked at the two from the rearview mirror and can't help but smile.

   It was a very sinful thing to visit the sights and seas on a hot day. The three of them sweated and hid in the shade of the Forbidden City. They even ate two ice creams. When Su Su wanted a third scone, she was stopped.

Zhou He Yi took the fan to fan Su Su and He Gu faces. He Gu pushed it twice and said no, He Yi laughed and continued to fan, gentle and good-tempered.

Su Su obviously likes this handsome big brother who is cheery like a freaking sunshine and she doesn't care much about He Gu. She has been stuck with Zhou He Yi.

"Brother, let's take a photo." Su Su took the hand, "Give me your phone."

   He Gu take out his mobile phone and let her a pose, put the two people into the camera and then take a selfie of three people. It feels a bit silly, but Su Su and Zhou He Yi both smiled very brightly.




After shooting the photos for a while, he called: "Brother, there is no retouching software in your mobile phone!"

He Gu inexplicable: "What's retouching software?"

"God, can you still be more awkward? Are you 28 or 82?"

Zhou He Yi laughed: "Give it to me, I have it here."

The two of them looked down and studied the photos.

He Gu sat on the stone bench with his eyes closed, feeling the breeze and caressing, a trace of coolness into the texture and a lot of heat, making him feel relaxed and happy.

Just after a while, he felt someone pushing him. He opened his eyes and saw the photo of the three people. It was added with various cartoon decorations such as moustache, blush and cat ears. He couldn't bear it.

He Gu smiled.

"It's fun." Zhou He Yi reached out and slammed his hand with Su Su.

He Gu looked at the two people happy, he smiled more

He couldn't help but think that if he was with someone like Zhou He Yi, would life always be like this? Ordinary, peaceful, happy, warm.

If life can rewind back, he will choose to stay in the distance and silently like Song Ju Han from far away. Song Ju Han is like a light, animals like radiant things, they can heat with the light, if you get too close, you will inevitable end up burnt.

After the visit, He Gu took the two to go to dinner, Su Su and Zhou He Yi were all looking slim and had an appetite  and the two were already familiar with each other and the laughter was not over.

One day from early play to late, He Gu was a little tired, he sent Zhou He Yi to his friend's house and then took Su Su back home.

Su Su spent a while sleeping in the co-pilot seat, suddenly opened his eyes and mysteriously said: "Brother, is brother Yi your boyfriend?"

He Gu calmly answered: "No."

"Cheater, let's say if you didn't know Song Ju Han."

He Gu squinted at her: "What do you care about  adults things?"

"I don't care about anyone, I just care about you. He is a very good brother, handsome, gentle and funny. He is better than Song Ju Han." Su Su paused and whispered, "but he is still  a bit less handsome."

He Gu took a shot and pat her head: "Don't mention this again."

Su Su snorted and reluctantly said, "Okay."

When he arrived at home, Su Su said that she was tired. He Gu carried her upstairs, the voice controlled lights in the stairwell just disappeared, the corridor was dark and the two people went upstairs and he saw the individual at the door, using a hood covered the head, the whole person was black lacquered.

"Aaah!" Su Su screamed and the voice-activated lights suddenly illuminate several layers.

The man squatting at the door also raised his head violently, as if he had just woken up and his face flashed and looked so thrilling.

He Gu sighed: "What are you doing here?"

Song Ju Han stood up, rubbed his eyes and yawned: "Wait for you, you are too slow to die."

Su Su squinted at Song Ju Han: "You, you..."

Song Ju Han looked at the Su Su and said with confusion: "Who is she?"

"This is my ..." He Gu blinked his eyes and say, "Daughter."

Su Su looked at her brother, then grabbed his neck and nodded.

Song Ju Han suddenly looked like a copper bell and the whole person would explode: "You...what, you f*cking...you make it clear!"

He Gu nearly smacked him: "Do you have a brain or water in there?"

Song Ju Han stunned for a moment before he reacted: "Your sister?"

He Gu said: "Move, don't block the door."

"God, you also used this joke, I really thought..."

"Song Ju Han, are you living near here?" Su Su's little hand excitedly grabbed at his clothes.

Song Ju Han showed a charming smile: "I am, you know me?"

"Of course I know! My entire class knows you!" Su Su was so excited that she rushed to Song Ju Han.

He Gu said: "I won't let you in, go back."

"My brother, can you sign a name, I..."

"Su Su!" He Gu whispered.

Su Su was grievously lost after her autograph quest flattened.

Song Ju Han snorted: "I am here to give you something, the last time I said I would bring you pecans, it is very good."

"I don't want to, take it back."




"You don't want me to throw it here."

He Gu didn't you want to waste food. I just had to lift it up and open the door to get in.

Song Ju Han held the door and whispered, "He Gu, I waited for you for a day, where have you been?"

He Gu didn't I answer it. He just turned to the door and closed it hard.

Song Ju Han stared blankly at the closed threshold, his nose was sore and he reached out and touched the door handle that had been touched by him. There was still some warmth on it.

When he closed the door, He Gu put the element on the ground, turned on the light and the house was dark and lacquered and Sun Qing had not returned yet.

"Brother." Su Su hurriedly pointed to the door, then squatted to see the cat's eyes, Song Ju Han was still standing outside. "He is still jealous."

He Gu didn't talk, he put the pecans on the coffee table and change clothes.

Su Su chased him to the bedroom: "Brother, is that okay to leave him outside? He waited for you for a day."

He Gu said: "I have to change clothes, you go out first."

"Brother, he looks so pitiful, you don't..."

"I said to go out!" He Gu yelled.

Su Su whole person shrank and her eyes were red immediately and she looked at He Gu with fear.

He Gu took a deep breath with his eyes closed and when he opened it, he had already recovered his calmness. He crouched down and took the shoulder of Su Su: "Sorry, brother should not yell you."

Su Su's tears swirled in her eyes: "...did I do something wrong?"

"You are not wrong, it is my fault."

"Does brother really hate him? If you hate him, then I won't like him."

He Gu felt a lot of pain in his heart. He whispered: "Who do you like is your freedom? Don't worry about me. If you like him, go find him and ask him for a sign."

"Really?" Su Su snorted and whispered.

"Really, go, but don't let him in."

Su Su nodded, found out her own sketchbook and ran out.

He Gu listen to the voice coming from outside the door, knowing that Song Ju Han is still there and his heart is full of miscellaneous.

He closed the door and sat quietly on the bed for a while until he heard the sound of closing the door.

Su Su had a smile on her face and when she had his sign. She immediately smiled and was somewhat restrained.

"Is he gone?"

Su Su nodded.

"You go to take a shower, it's time to sleep."

"Okay." Su Su took two steps to the room, thought about it and turned back. "Brother, you are amazing."

"Well? What?"

"Song Ju Han likes you very much."

What is the truth: "Nothing, don't mention it again, don't tell mother."

"Oh yes."

After a few days, Zhou He Yi went to play with a friend, He Gu heard that they were going, he did not go.

Zhou He Yi loves to go out and he can't sleep for almost every day. He Gu found that he is very happy every day even if he doesn't accompany him.

He Gu stayed at home to read a book, the phone rang twice, he received a text message from a strange number: I miss you.

It can be guessed that it was Song Ju Han. Song Ju Han didn't know how many numbers he changed to send him a message. He was almost blacklisted.

Soon, the second message came up: I didn't want to do anything, I just wanted to see you.

He Gu hold the phone and threw it aside.

   He did not think that Song Ju Han could lower his posture to such a degree. He always thought that he knew Song Ju Han very well and now he even began to doubt this.

Song Ju Han... Really loves him?

He rubbed his head and didn't want to think about it anymore.

He Gu slept for half a dream and the phone suddenly rang. He grabbed it in a confused way and looked at it. It was Zhou He Yi's call: "Hello?"

On the phone is the voice of a strange man: "Hey, is this Mr. He? Your friend is drunk at the bar, you are his nearest contact, he is going to get in a fight, can you pick him up?"

"Oh? Ah, OK, wait for me." He Gu yawned and climbed up.

He sneaked out the door and went away.

At two o'clock in the morning, there were few vehicles on the street and it was very smooth ride. He took 15 minutes to arrive there.

The bar was already smashed. At the door, only the small vendors selling barbecues were collecting things. He Gu went in. Several staff members were cleaning up. When they saw him, someone pointed to the opposite deck.

He Gu went over and saw a few young people lying on the sofa, male and female and foreigners, each sleeping very unimaginable.

He Gu catch Zhou He Yi in the past and patted his face: "He Yi, He Yi."

Zhou He Yi opened his eyes in a confused way: "Ah... He Gu?"

"You still know me, how did you drink like this."

"Happy... happy." Zhou He Yi flashed his Zhou He Yi crazy smile.

He Gu held him up, the drunken person was particularly heavy, he couldn't hold it, so it was impossible to get him into the car. He called a passing person: "Brother, can you take the handle?"

The man came over.

The two of them slammed each other.

Yes, Ou Taining.

Ou Taining was surprised: "You are... He Gu?"

"Well, hello." He Gu put Zhou He Yi's arm on his shoulder and lift the man up. "My friend is drunk, can you help me to send him to the car?"

"No problem." Ou Taining took Zhou He Yi's other arm and helped him out.

It was hard to get Zhou He Yi in the car. He Gu stay sweaty. He said, "Mr. Ou, I troubled you, thank you."

"You're welcome, my guests, it should be." Ou Taining smiled and looked at He Gu.

That look is a bit arrogant, can be matched with his melancholy eyebrows, it does not make people feel uncomfortable, but seems to have no deep meaning.




 He Gu remembered that he had been "red" in the media and on the Internet for a while and I couldn't help but feel a little embarrassed. He thanked him then went to the car and leaving.

"He Gu?" Ou Taining smiled lightly. "There is a rumor in the circle that Song Ju Han has recently turned gay, is it because of you?"

He Gu stopped and said: "Mr. Ou you really doesn't seem to be one interested in gossip news."

Ou Taining laughed and said: "Have you heard this sentence, 'There is no secret in the entertainment circle', you know He Gu, because there are no people in the circle who are not gossip, but I am less interested in someone like Song Ju Han this is really amazing. Sorry if I have offended you."

He Gu nodded slightly, got in the car and drove off.

Ou Taining smiled and pulled out the phone from the pocket.

Well don't forget to vote and comment..... Get intoxicated..... and wake up...As Always Years of Intoxication.       

Comments

Post a Comment

Medium Rectangle

Holla

Translations for Sale

Tharntype The Series, Chapter 16: Once is never enough!

Banished To Another World, Chapter 1: The First Day Struggling to survive