Translations for Sale

Translations for Sale

Hey Yall Thanks for the Support na These are the Book in PDFs THAI NOVELS Tharn Type 2: Seven years of Love  Fish Upon the Sky English Fan Translation Bite Me the Series English Fan Translation Your Name Engraved Herein Manner of Death English Fan Translation  Vice Versa; Love Switch Worlds Nitiman: The Society and Lover  Behind the Scenes  Cutie Pie the Series Hia Said I am Naive Tale of Thousand Stars  Not Me the Novel  Love You My Ride English Fan translation Cupid Last Wish English Fan translation Because You Are My Sky English Fan translation Tharn Type 1: The More You Hate the More you Love KinnPorsche: Mafia Love, Last Love The Miracle of a Teddy Bear Love Mechanics Book 1 English Fan Translation Love in the Air (Love Storm) English Fan translation Love in the Air (Love Sky) English Fan translation Ai Long Nhai English Fan Translation Unforgettable Night with a Mafia English Fan translation Vegas Pete; I Dont Become Satan English Fan Translation I Will Hit You, Noei English Fan

Chapter 54: Memories In This House.

  Years of Intoxication 《一醉經年》 Yi Zui Jing Nian.

     Chapter 54: Memories In This House.

"He Gu!" Song Ju Han violently pushed Feng Zheng to the ground and rushed to grab He Gu hand and said: "Why are you still seeing him!?"

He Gu turned back and said a word: "Because, I, I, want to."

Song Ju Han was stiff and stiff and suddenly showed a mocking smile: "I understand, you are doing this deliberate, right? With the driver, too, with Feng Zheng, deliberately making me mad is it to revenge against me?"

Feng Zheng stood up from the ground and said evilly: "You don't have to put much importance on your face."

Song Ju Han pushed into the corridor and He Gu followed in and then kicked the security door of the unit building with his foot. The old-fashioned iron gate made a creaking sound, echoing in the empty corridor and it was particularly harsh.

Feng Zheng was locked out.

Song Ju Han slammed his foot on the security door and showed Feng Zheng a middle finger: "Stupid moron, with your little white face, I has no time to deal with you today then you should definitely make yourself go back."

"Song Ju Han, you f*cking open the door, you want to run away without finishing a gentlemen brawl?"

He Gu was coldly screaming at Song Ju Han: "You get off or I will call the police."

"As if you can even make me move." Song Ju Han said with a bad boy voice.

  He Gu wanted to push his hand, but the hand was like the iron claws, he couldn't push. He blinked his eyes: "Song Ju Han, I am begging you, can you stop harassing me?"

   Song Ju Han glared at He Gu his chest was violently beating fast and he could not help but tighten the five fingers.

He Gu frowned, but there was no buzz.

Song Ju Han whispered: "Do you hate me?"

He Gu just wanted to say something, Feng Zheng once again slammed the door and pressed all the floor intercoms rudely, roaring: "Song Ju Han, you f*cking open this door! Open the door!"

"Go to hell, you homewrecker." Song Ju Han grabbed He Gu and went upstairs.

"Song Ju Han!" Feng Zheng was so angry that he jumped on his feet.

He Gu saw that Song Ju Han forcibly took out his key and opened the door and stuffed him into the house.

He Gu looked at him with a cold face that was squeezed by Song Ju Han.

Song Ju Han stroked his ear and walked back and forth three times in the house. He pointed at He Gu and said: "You must have been tempted by them. You used to be like this. They are all of them. They are all separated from us!"

"It has nothing to do with them!" He Gu yelled in anger, "How do you still don't understand, I am not mad at you, I'm not retaliating against you, I just do not want to go all the way with you!"

   Every word of the story is like a hammer hitting Song Ju Han's heart and smashing him. He didn't believe hearing it now. He Gu really want to break up with him? He felt that he was angry and disappointed, so he had to make trouble, to rectify him, to save his face, as long as he endured, let and squat. After all, he will eventually return to my side.

How can he believe that the He Gu who took him to heaven in seven years now wants to throw him mercilessly on the ground? How can someone be so determined, how can they be willing?

He does not believe, he does not believe, he does not believe!

He Gu loves him, He Gu said it personally, like to go to him, even if he is not good, He Gu did not leave, like the risk of being willing to take crimes for him, such a love, how can you say no, how can you say no? !

   Song Ju Han slammed his head and said stubbornly: "Impossible, He Gu, were you not saying that you will always love me? I know that you are angry with me, I was not good to you, I always let you down, I'm sorry, I have been... ...have hurt your heart all the time. But I am changing it. You have been with me for so many years. Have you seen me begging? Even my parents have not seen me beg, can't you see how much I care about you, doesn't everything done in a while, is there anything that mean something to you?"

He Gu shook his head: "You just kept pushing me, you beat my friend, you hijacked me to an island for two weeks, you took all my documents. You did this during this time. Everything you did to make you happy, do you still expect me to praise you?"

"I can't help it. Who will let you go quietly, who will let you with the broken driver..." Song Ju Han clenched his fist. "You still smile at Feng Zheng, do you know? How long have you not smiled at me? Why do you smile at him! Why?"

"Song Ju Han, have you not learned to respect others in your life?"

"I... I will respect you, as long as you don't run to them anymore, you know how much wrong I feel when I can't find you?" Song Ju Han stared at He Gu, his tone was already pleading, "He Gu, give me a chance to be good, all of the things you don't like, I will change, I am trying to get better, don't give up on me. I, I love you, I am like crazy this time, except I love you, I can't find any reason that can make me like this."




He Gu closed his eyes and said tiredly: "I have said everything to you. If you really respect me, please go now."

"He Gu?" Song Ju Han's expression seemed to be crying out. "How are you fucking so! What do you want me to do!"

There is no undulation in the sound line: "I want you to leave." Song Ju Han's sad expression, the grievance in the voice, felt like a hand holding his throat, making him breathless.

He knew that he was distressed.

Song Ju Han is a piece of meat on his apex. It is difficult to cut and he will certainly feel bad. But the distress he feel can't change his decision. He is likely to suffer more pain and shame. He also lived in Song Ju Han's life for seven years. He is not such a person who withdraws from pain and does not indulge in joy. He is such a person.

Of course, Song Ju Han gave him too much pain and he couldn't hold it anymore.

  Song Ju Han's breathing accompanied by trembling, he stared at He Gu, the sorrow and anger in his eyes caused a bit of dark madness, he remembered that he was outside the car, seeing He Gu and Feng Zheng sitting in the car talking about the heavens, at that moment he wanted to tear his heart away.

He never experienced such powerlessness, as if he had to take his heart out, He Gu would not take care of it.

Is it true that He Gu really won't turn back? He Gu really does not love him? He can't accept it, he can't accept it at all.

He Gu was scared by the look in Song Ju Han's eyes, he took a step back in defense and did not know what Song Ju Han had to do.

"Tomorrow, I will ask Xiao Song to send your documents." Song Ju Han said, "I won't break into your house anymore, no longer... interfere with your friends, but you remember, all, all for you. I will not let anyone than me get have you!!"

Why don't you go over your face?

Song Ju Han wiped his face and his voice was full of tiredness: "Let's rest." After turning around, he paused. At the moment of closing the door, he paused and whispered, "He Gu do you really love me?"

He Gu body trembled.

After Song Ju Han left, He Gu stood stiffly for a few minutes before he supported the wall, whispered and laughed and the whole body shook.

"Do you really love me?"

Seeing you makes my heart bleed red.

He Gu don't know how Song Ju Han and Feng Zheng solved it that day. Anyway, he had a clean night and no one bothered him.

Until the next day, Feng Zheng just called, but many problems  came up which are difficult to talk about and finally had to ask him good.

He Gu understate the past.

He actually didn't have so much patience with Feng Zheng. At best, it was just nostalgia. But after the troubles of last night, he felt that it was a trouble for the two to get back in touch.

He knew why he would go out with Feng Zheng at the beginning - he was too lonely to say no to him.

Gu Qing Pei was self-satisfied and Zhuang Jie Yu was filming abroad. His relatives were far away from other cities. Without the communication at work, he found himself to be a complete lonely person. He didn't even have a single object to talk to and he was dull every day feeling suffocation.

When he used to go to work, he hadn't found out that he was afraid of loneliness. The original loneliness was such a terrible monster.

He even wants to have a pet, but he is too unstable now and does not dare to worry about another life.

Losing his desire, losing his job, losing his social life, he seems to have been abandoned by the whole world.

After being so quiet for so long, he should do something, otherwise he will be abolished. And he thought about it again and again, still he was not willing to go to a strange country, next time he asked for a meal, thank you in person.

He planned to go to Shanghai in a few days and talk to his mother. He at the time to make a decision for the future.




In a few days, Song Ju Han did not come to find out He Gu, He Gu blacklisted his phone, he used Xiao Song's phone to send a message, He Gu was embarrassed to pull Xiao Song to a blacklist, but he had to shield.

Feng Zheng also called wanting to see He Gu, once said that he recently wanted to be quiet at home and refused his invitation again.

When a person stays in an empty room for a long time, he strongly wants to hear some movement, even if it is just a gasping voice. So He Gu call Gu Qing Pei to chat, call Chen Shan to ask about the situation and finally even call the overseas phone to Zhuang Jie Yu and asked about how his play was done.

Zhuang Jie Yu was moved and said that he will go to find him when he gets back.

After a few days, he felt that it was not a good way to disturb others. So he decided to go to Shanghai, but he hadn't had time to call his mother. The mother took the lead and said that she would bring the Su Su to Beijing today. Her tone is very anxious.

He Gu very worried: "Mom, what happened?"

Sun Qing sighed: " Su Su found out about my illness, she was curious and peeked at my case."

"Is this... is she alright?"

"She cried for a day, I am afraid that Old Li will see her just as she finished the final exam and she will tell him, I want to bring her to you."

He Gu swore: "Wait, you are sick, you didn't tell Uncle Li?"

"……No."

He Gu frowned: "Such a big issue, why won't you tell him?"

"It's very complicated. I will talk to you later."

Hanging up the phone, he felt a headache. His mother is a very shrewd woman. In addition to bad marriage management, she shows a high degree of double business in everything else, so that everyone is concealed and most of he secretiveness is just for property.

In fact, he really wants to persuade his mother not to look at the money so much. It is the most beneficial to Su Su future. It will not be money. She will be a lot easier, but he knows it is useless. His stubbornness is inherited from her.

He got up and packed up the master bedroom. He moved to the room, went to the supermarket to buy some daily necessities and food, went home and put down the things, just drove to the airport to pick them up.

When Su Su saw him, she rushed into his arms and whispered. Her eyes were always red and she apparently cried a few times.

He Gu touch her head and whispered: "You are a big girl, be strong, don't cry."

Su Su shook her head and held his waist.

Sun Qing frowned, looking at He Gu, just sighing.

"Let's go, go home." He Gu paused, "I live in the old house now."

Sun Qing's face changed slightly, but in the end she said calmly, "I haven't gone back there for more than ten years, so."

He Gu carry the two people and drove home.

Su Su was spoiled from childhood and frowned as soon as she entered the house. She whispered, "It's so small."

"It's a bit small, but it's very clean and safe. It has the most basic function of a house. The most important thing is that this is where your mother raises your brother, so don't just evaluate it by size." He Gu pulled her hand. "Do you want me to take you to see your mother's room?"

"Yeah." The child felt awkward.

He Gu brought Su Su into the bedroom that he temporarily packed up. He bought a lot of things that he thought the little girl might like. Su Su really liked it. When she entered the room, she held a bear and played with it.

He Gu closed the door gently and return to the living room, seeing Sun Qing still looking around, her eyes are already red: "You have renovated it."

"Well, a lot of things have aged before and I couldn't live with them."

Sun Qing nodded and said softly: "This house was bought when I was married to your father. This unit was divided. At that time, his title was high and the points were as big as the old teachers. Many people envied us."

He Gu eyes dimmed.

"Son, I have lived to this age and I have experienced everything. Sometimes I feel that life is really mysterious." Sun Qing picked up the old family portrait on the TV cabinet and the trembling fingers gently stroked everyone above. "When I was young, I listened to my parents' arrangements and married your father. After I got married, I felt that I was corrupted and weak. I always lived in grievances. After the reform and opening up, I suddenly saw a more exciting world and I couldn't sit still on the stool. Later, your father passed away, I was sad and I felt that I was getting rid of him and I was trying my best to pursue the life I wanted and the love I wanted. I thought I got what I wanted, but I found out that I have been living together for so many years. I can't beat 'Li' word. The person who once worshipped and said he loved me became awkward, so I began to miss your father's goodness and gentleness..."

He Gu listened to it silently and his heart is full of emotion.

Sun Qing sucked her nose: "People are like this. They are always pursuing things in their delusions. If they can't catch up, they will be heartbroken but they are still not satisfied. In the end, you don't know, what is you want? If a person can understand what he wants, if he doesn't live it in this life, he will not only live without understanding, but now I have not fulfilled the responsibility of a mother. You are such a good son, but I have abandoned you. Getting sick must be a punishment for my past."

He Gu was serious: "Mom, we talked about this, don't say this again."

  Sun Qing patted the tears from the corner of her eyes: "You can rest assured that I am particularly calm now. I am a few decades old. The biggest change to me is that I am no longer so selfish. I don't think about myself anymore, I just want to You and Su Su, I want to leave something for you. The reason why I didn't tell Li is because once they know that I am sick, they will eat my shares during my hospital stay. I have a relationship with you. Imagine even worse. If it is not for Su Su, they must had torn my face. Now that Su Su has already known, I intend to go to Beijing to do chemotherapy on the grounds of accompanying Su Su and I have already contacted the doctor. More than a month, its enough to do a lot of things."

He Gu held her thin shoulder: "Mom, I will accompany you."

In the evening, Su Su wanted to sleep with He Gu. He felt a little embarrassed, but I still agreed.

That night, the brother and sister talked a lot and he was surprised to find that Su Su was more mature and sensible than he thought. Many Sun Qing thoughts were based on thinking her daughter didn't know anything. In fact, she knew, for example, her parents' relationship. Children are really sensitive, even if they can't see through the inside of things, they can also detect them.

He Gu told Sun Qing about her illness and told her that if it was properly controlled, her mother could live for decades and Su Su's mood was finally better.

The next day, He Gu took Sun Qing to the hospital and Su Su wanted to follow, but she was still left at home by the grown-up.

Sun Qing looked for the best breast cancer experts in the country and the three discussed the condition and treatment plan together. The doctor correct appearance, the low voice and the rigorous character gave him a reassuring temperament. It is a kind of pure male and stable temperament. Many people can only get this kind of thing from their father. A sense of security,but there is He Gu now, Sun Qing feels a lot of comfort.

When they left the hospital, they picked up a meal. The three of them went to eat the meal. They all forgot Sun Qing's condition for a while. They talked and laughed at the dinner room. The atmosphere was very good.

At night, at home, he looked at Sun Qing, who was wearing a pajamas in the coffee table and Su Su who was holding a comic book on the sofa. He Gu heart suddenly warmed into a spring.

The feeling of being accompanied is really good.

He looked at the comics for a while and the phone suddenly rang.

He took it and looked at it. It was a strange number. It was estimated that it was Song Ju Han, so he hanged up directly.

After a while, the phone came over again. He hangs up again. When he was planning to pull it into blacklist, a text message came out: So, brother, I am He Yi.




He Gu hand shook and he quickly called the phone.

The phone was quickly connected and Zhou He Yi's gentle voice said: "Well, He Gu whats with the hanging my phone calls"

He Gu swore: "You, are you at home?"

"Yeah." Zhou He Yi smiled a few times with embarrassment. "I am came to you."

Well don't forget to vote and comment..... Get intoxicated..... and wake up...As Always Years of Intoxication.   

Comments

  1. I miss He Yi, I think he could be a good guy for Gu. But this is Gu and Ju Han's story. I'll understand if there is no chance for He Yi.
    Dear Gu, tell He Yi my heart is open 😅😂

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really wanted He Gu to be happy. And I think at least in terms of relationship He Yi would give him that. He Gu has been broken so I think He Yi would be the one who'll help him pick up pieces of himself and to heal in order to be whole again.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Medium Rectangle

Holla

Translations for Sale

Tharntype The Series, Chapter 16: Once is never enough!

Banished To Another World, Chapter 1: The First Day Struggling to survive