Translations for Sale

Translations for Sale

Hey Yall Thanks for the Support na These are the Book in PDFs THAI NOVELS Tharn Type 2: Seven years of Love  Fish Upon the Sky English Fan Translation Bite Me the Series English Fan Translation Your Name Engraved Herein Manner of Death English Fan Translation  Vice Versa; Love Switch Worlds Nitiman: The Society and Lover  Behind the Scenes  Cutie Pie the Series Hia Said I am Naive Tale of Thousand Stars  Not Me the Novel  Love You My Ride English Fan translation Cupid Last Wish English Fan translation Because You Are My Sky English Fan translation Tharn Type 1: The More You Hate the More you Love KinnPorsche: Mafia Love, Last Love The Miracle of a Teddy Bear Love Mechanics Book 1 English Fan Translation Love in the Air (Love Storm) English Fan translation Love in the Air (Love Sky) English Fan translation Ai Long Nhai English Fan Translation Unforgettable Night with a Mafia English Fan translation Vegas Pete; I Dont Become Satan English Fan Translation I Will Hit You, Noei English Fan

Chapter  51: Going Back From The Island

   Years of Intoxication 《一醉經年》 Yi Zui Jing Nian.

   Chapter  51: Going Back From The Island

  In the afternoon of the next day, the helicopter landed on the island. He Gu saw outsiders for the first time in so many days.

He can leave here right away, but he doesn't feel much easier.

Song Ju Han's strength is not retreating. He is not free when he goes back to China. Where can he hide? Why should he hide from him?

Sitting on the helicopter, Song Ju Han took his hand: "You haven't been in a helicopter? It will be a little bit sway, don't be afraid."

"I am not afraid." He Gu looked calmer

Song Ju Han did not let go of his hand, but wrapped it with two hands and played with his fingers.

He Gu tried to take it out a few times and finally he couldn't help it: "I want to go to the bathroom."

Song Ju Han smiled: "Do you see the toilet here?"

He Gu felt that it was a habitually thing he always said to escape Song Ju Han but just that it is awkward tone said at this time.

Song Ju Han grabbed his hand and put it on his lips. He gently kissed him and looked at his eyes. It was a deep affection and longing that he could not imagine.

The helicopter sent them to Cannes and they then transferred to civil aviation.

As soon as he got on the plane, he found that Song Ju Han had bought the entire first class. When he thought that he will have to spend 10 hours with Song Ju Han in this nowhere to avoid space. He Gu felt a headache.

The flight attendant pulled the curtain and isolated the two in a small cabin space.

Song Ju Han crossed the armrest halfway and leaned on his shoulder.

He Gu didn't care about him and looked down at the book.

"What book are you reading?"

"Sci-Fi."

"Can I sing to you?"

"....." He Gu wanted to refuse, but he stopped the words at the mouth and Song Ju Han sang with a special obsession, as if he was a very precious thing, he was not willing to push away.

Maybe it was because his first time started in the afternoon when Song Ju Han sang him. He didn't care about it for the first time, but the sweet moment when he thought he was liked. It was when he was young and the most beautiful memories.

Song Ju Han sang a song in his ear and the voice was still lazy and magnetic and He Gu was fascinated.

He Gu looked at the book, unconsciously, some of the words were distracting and the song hooked him back to the thoughts.

After singing a song, Song Ju Han stuck to his ear and said softly: "I want to sing to you every day."

He Gu bowed his head and didn't speak.

Song Ju Han kissed his neck: "I am courting you again. This time I'm serious, all the things I have not given you in those seven years, I will give you all this time."

He Gu quietly said: "If you just can't stand being rejected, I can try to explain you."

1].....🐞

"Its not that I can't stand being rejected, I just can't stand you not being by me."

 He Gu can't stand it, he can't stand his eyes and looked at others.

"Okay, this conversation is repeated eight times a day, are you not tired?" He Gu closed the book, "Song Ju Han, I have said many times, I will not look back, you shouldn't waste time on me, after all I don't want to talk anymore, just let me."

Song Ju Han grasped his hand: "Well, I won't say, I will show it to you."

He Gu stayed silent




Song Ju Han said for his own self: "I have recently started to participate in the commercial performance, although many people are still angry at me, but there is nothing, I am still famous. Just after this time, I found that famous is not something I really care about it. When I enter the entertainment circle, I just thought that if I sang so well and the music was so powerful that everyone should listen. Now I want to get the prize and I want to stand on the stage. I have already stood and what I want to do seems to have been realized. The rest of the time I just want to write a better song, only better song, I don't need much famousness and I don't need everyone to like me."

He Gu listened quietly, this is the first time he heard Song Ju Han talk to him about his career, which is really new.

Song Ju Han pinched his finger and kneaded the full finger: "Because not everyone can understand my songs, not everyone loves to listen, not everyone but I wanted them to listen.  I haven't been able to find the original enthusiasm and impulse to simply sing to others for a long time. Any performance is just for money." As he said that, he unknowingly fell into memories. " Do you remember the afternoon we just started dating? At that time, I really wanted to sing to you. Your brain is so good, you must remember."

He Gu heart tightened and he secretly covered the lips.

"You had been looking at me, your eyes were very bright, you were very intoxicated. After I sang, I will let you give your opinion. The average person will also evaluate two sentences, but you are too honest. Except for good, you can't say anything else, but I was very happy." Song Ju Han whispered to the ear, "In fact, I didn't intend to bring you to bed so soon, but I really wanted to have you on that same day..."

He Gu stood up suddenly: "I am going to the bathroom."

Song Ju Han took his hand and looked up at him. His eyes looked like a star: "For so many years, the one who made me want to sing to him is still only you."

He Gu didn't talk, pushed his hand and turned to the bathroom.

Plugged in the lock, He Gu took a breath and looked at myself in the mirror, his eyes are deep.

Song Ju Han's tone---the love teasing skill, he had started from the age of ten and exercised it on countless people. He Gu must keep a 12-point awake before he falls in that hole again .

Maybe Song Ju Han really wants to be serious about him this time, at least for now, but he can no longer believe this person.

The future is so long, he will not take Song Ju Han's moment seriously.

He can firmly be self-satisfied for seven years and he can firmly walk away from Song Ju Han's life. As long as he buries his heart in the sand and then goes to a free and relaxed life, this is enough. He will never take himself into the bottomless pit.

He Gu adjusted the mood and returned to the cabin.

Song Ju Han's eyes followed him all the way until he sat in his seat.

He Gu looked at him and continue to pick up the book to read.

Song Ju Han's big hand was pressed on the page: "Is this book better than me?"

"Good-looking." He Gu push his hand away. "The plane flies for so long, I want to do something."

"Then chat with me."

"We...have nothing to talk about." The background, life and circles that are far apart there is not so much common language between them, his character is boring and Song Ju Han usually comes to him, not for chatting.

"Of course, we have been together for seven years, how could it be impossible to have nothing to talk about."

"We have been together for seven years. When you come to me, most of time is just for sex." He Gu didn't lift his head. "What are you wanna talk about? Exploring about the bed-- techniques."

Song Ju Han's face is a bit ugly: "I went looking for you because I like to stay with you..." The more he said, the smaller his sound became.

"Well, I believe you." Song Ju Han should really like to sleep with him, at least two people fit in this respect.

"But it doesn't mean we don't have a common language. I know everything about you."

"Such as?"

"Your family, your career, your social circle."

He Gu laughed: "Yes,then tell me what is the reason for my parents' divorce? What is my position in Nanchuang? Who is the friend I usually contact?"

Song Ju Han was startled.




He Gu shook his head: "You think you are qualified to say, 'I know everything about you,' but you were never interested in my life, so you will not ask, even if I talk about it, you can't remember it."

Song Ju Han's eyes flashed anxiously: "I will remember, from now on, I will remember what you say."

"Why?" He Gu turned his head and looked at him. "You were not such a person. Now you are forcing yourself just for me, to please me, but also force yourself not to sleep with others. Are you trying to make yourself suffer? I know how painful it is to change yourself for others, because I have experienced it, so I advise you not to do this. Let yourself be yourself and I will be myself, so that everyone is happy."

Song Ju Han bit his teeth: "Do you fucking live in your brain or just love to  not understand people, I want you, others are secondary. Don't just tell me the truth, to try to make me give up, I have never given up in my life."

   He has been fed up with He Gu calmly and rationally analyzing the various things between them, just as his feelings can be quantified, measurable and manipulable. He has no control over He Gu and the man has become completely different from himself. He still does not. Song Ju Han  feels regret, why does he have to advise me to "get lost?" What the fuck is that supposed to mean?

What does He Gu think of him?

He Gu shrugged and stopped talking.

Song Ju Han was silent for a long time, but eventually he was unable to hang his head and his bleak eyes were full of sadness and disappointment.

He is so close to him, but he can't embrace him.

He wants the He Gu who smiles at him, is good to him and looks at him with the unique focus of the world. When he really want to think about it, he want to be crazy.

How could he lose that He Gu?

When they got back home then in the daytime, He Gu slept on the plane, but was still tired.

When he got off the plane, he was directly put on Song Ju Han's car. He insisted on going home. Song Ju Han was reluctant, but obviously there was something else for him  to be busy about. He couldn't take him for the time and said: "You can go home, but the phone should be on 24 hours, don't forget that your documents are here, don't run around."

He Gu looked at Song Ju Han: "Song Ju Han, I have not broken the law, I don't have to run from anyone so you don't push too much."

"I don't mean that." Song Ju Han turned his head and gently kissed him. "I am too uncomfortable during this time. I am afraid that you will leave without a word, where do you want to go, at least let me know so I will be able to find you."

He Gu turned and looked away.

Song Ju Han's eyes darkened, he pinched He Gu  chin, forcing him to turn his head and kissing the soft lips.

He Gu pushed him: "You still want to be bitten again."

Song Ju Han touched his lips with his fingertips: "I will come and find you."

When the driver sent him to the downstairs, He Gu was glad that he had the key when he got away from Song Ju Han. Otherwise, he didn't have anything on his body and he couldn't even enter the house.

He went upstairs, opened the door and returned to the home that he had been away for three months, such as the world.

What happened in these three months completely changed him from the inside of the body. He dared not say that he completely got rid of the shadow called Song Ju Han. After all, it was a seven-year bloody footprint, but he can already face it and resist.

Next, he should consider his life after that.

He called his mother and said that he had returned to China. He could go with Su Su at that time when she is free. His mother was very happy and asked him how was the trip.

He can only say that it was very good.

Hanging up the phone, he called Gu Qing Pei again.

He listened to the beep and was very nervous at the moment of connection.

"He Gu, have you returned to China?" Gu Qing Pei's voice sounded very peaceful.

He Gu secretly sighed: "Gu, I am back, how are you?"

"Oh, I changed to working for my friend's company and I can move freely at least." Gu Qing Pei obviously has some evasiveness.

It is known that Gu Qing Pei's situation will not be very good. After all, those photos have been spread throughout the business circle and he has offended Yuan Li Jiang. There is almost no place in Beijing, but Gu Qing Pei is not so easy to knock down. He seems to be okay now and he is relieved. He said: "That's good, when do you have time to meet?"

Gu Qing Pei paused: "I can do it tonight, I want to talk to you too."

"Okay, see you at night."

He Gu cleaned up and wrote an e-mail to the butler in Paris, asking him to send his baggage back and then wrote another one to Zhou He Yi.

In the letter, he apologized to Zhou He Yi and thanked him for his companionship during this time. He deliberately said the words very politely, only to alienate their relationship.

   During this time, he often thought of this warm and cheerful young man and the warmth and good experience that he brought to him during that time. Although this is just an affair in the journey, it has a special meaning to him, just like, It is like symbolizing him and the end of the era named "Song Ju Han".

If he had never met Song Ju Han, he may like people like Zhou He Yi, live a simple and happy life, but he has exhausted all the ability to love and there is no extra love, can be given to others.

After a finishing calling people, He Gu drove to find Gu Qing Pei.

The two of them were still in the quiet little bar that they often go to. When he enters the room, Gu Qing Pei was still sitting in the corner of the sofa, as if everything has not changed, but Gu Qing Peing's apparently deep eyebrows screamed that a lot has happened

He Gu sighed in his heart. He didn't know when he would see the arrogant Gu Qing Pei again. He admired, admired and liked that Gu Qing Pei.

"He Gu?" Gu Qing Pei smiled and waved at him.

"Gu, I haven't seen you for a long time." He Gu sat down opposite him and said with ease, "You look good."

Gu Qing Pei smiled and said: "Ah, there is no shortage of food and clothing. If you want to open it, there will be nothing."

"I don't want to be Gu." He Gu really admired him for being calm and collected.

"What about you? How was it in Europe, you got all tanned."

He Gu smiled: "Running in a lot of countries, playing till I was tired, just came back."

"If you go out for too long, you will find that it is still good to be at home."

"Really." He Gu nodded. "You said on the phone, are you going to a friend's company?"

"Well, Qingdao Real Estate."

"Oh? Wang Jing's company." Qingdao Real Estate is well-known in the industry and he has also dealt with it. He is very happy for Gu Qing Pei. "That's good, Gu is  not Gu without a comeback"

Gu Qing Pei smiled faintly: "In fact, I originally wanted to start my own business, but now the state is not quite right. Just Wang Jing needed some help from me. I will go there. It is also very good. I will precipitate things for a while."




"This is the best." He Gu raised the glass, "Congratulations to Gu."

"Thank you." Gu Qing Pei said in a toast. "I saw that you are also looking new and fresh, so this glass of wine, is a respect us both."

"Thankd to us both."

The two of them drank.

He Gu looked at Gu Qing Peing's tired eyes: "Gu's work is very busy, pay attention your body."

"Rest assured, now I work harder, I am working harder."

He Gu pause: "You and ... Yuan Yang, how is it?"

Gu Qing Pei was stiff and silent and then smiled indifferently. "Over."

He Gu didn't nod: "Alright."

"A Young Master born with a golden spoon, it is not easy for them to understand the hardships of others people's lives." Gu Qing Pei shook his head. "There are too many differences between us then  similarities."

"I understand." He really understood it.

"It's easy to just separate..." Gu Qing Pei whispered and didn't know who to say to whom.

He Gu looked at Gu Qing Peing's awkward expression and his heart had a soured haste.

Gu Qing Pei quickly recovered his usual appearance. He swayed the glass: "He Gu, what are you going to do next?"

"I haven't thought about it yet, but I plan to leave the capital." Here he can hardly find a job that suits his heart. He also doesn't want to be in a place too close to Song Ju Han. Especially when he went out to have fun in Europe, he found that he could overcome the fear of entering an unfamiliar environment. So maybe he really is going to try it.

"Leave?" Gu Qing Pei looked directly at him. "So, do you want to go to Singapore with me?"

Well don't forget to vote and comment..... Get intoxicated..... and wake up...As Always Years of Intoxication.      

Comments

  1. Song Ju Han is obsessed and possessive towards He Gu, doing shameful and irritating things.. if you do these things to a person who doesn't love or like you back? then hell,you just certainly going to push him away more from you. And it might lead to asking for a restraining order.. you will feel disgusted to him.
    But! In this case.. I am certain (or hopeful 😄), He Gu is still in love with him, yes,he was awaken from intoxication. But he can't deny to himself that he was still in love with Ju Han. It's just that Ju Han is still immature. This is a product of a family that was only generated because of business marriage. A marriage out of love. Money can't buy real happiness. It's priceless.
    Look at Ju han, you can't blame it all to him if he was like this, it's because he was raised in this way, lacking of parental guidance, no good moral and values education coming from a family.. how can you blame it all to him..?
    Now,He Gu, use that Love and take it for granted making Ju han to finally grow up and learn good things, teach him a lesson, make him suffer a little but please don't leave him.. don't give up on him.. I'm afraid if you leave him,one day you might have going to find his corpse lying in a ditch..

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Medium Rectangle

Holla

Translations for Sale

Tharntype The Series, Chapter 16: Once is never enough!

Banished To Another World, Chapter 1: The First Day Struggling to survive