Translations for Sale

Translations for Sale

Hey Yall Thanks for the Support na These are the Book in PDFs THAI NOVELS Tharn Type 2: Seven years of Love  Fish Upon the Sky English Fan Translation Bite Me the Series English Fan Translation Your Name Engraved Herein Manner of Death English Fan Translation  Vice Versa; Love Switch Worlds Nitiman: The Society and Lover  Behind the Scenes  Cutie Pie the Series Hia Said I am Naive Tale of Thousand Stars  Not Me the Novel  Love You My Ride English Fan translation Cupid Last Wish English Fan translation Because You Are My Sky English Fan translation Tharn Type 1: The More You Hate the More you Love KinnPorsche: Mafia Love, Last Love The Miracle of a Teddy Bear Love Mechanics Book 1 English Fan Translation Love in the Air (Love Storm) English Fan translation Love in the Air (Love Sky) English Fan translation Ai Long Nhai English Fan Translation Unforgettable Night with a Mafia English Fan translation Vegas Pete; I Dont Become Satan English Fan Translation I Will Hit You, Noei English Fan

Chapter 50: You Can Hate Me As Long as You Have Me Only in Your Heart

   Years of Intoxication 《一醉經年》 Yi Zui Jing Nian.  

 Chapter 50: You Can Hate Me As Long as You Have Me Only in Your Heart

 After calculating the time, he knew that he has lived on the island for a week and then if he does not contact the butler in Paris. The housekeeper may inform his mother. So he found Song Ju Han and said that he wanted to use the phone.

Song Ju Han folded his legs and sat on his desk. He shook his phone with the slender fingers and said, " Kiss me first."

He Gu face was expressionless and he said: "I am not kidding you, do you want my mother to call the police?"

"I am not kidding, you come here and kiss me, I will give you the phone." Song Ju Han stared at him without hesitation.

He Gu didn't hesitate to go over, he kissed him on his forehead and reached for the phone while he was reaching out Song Ju Han grabbed his waist with one hand, fixed his hand in the back of He Gu head, kissed his lips with force and sucked his tongue greedily.

This is the taste of He Gu, this is the taste of his man, Song Ju Han can not describe how much he missed this taste.

He Gu frowned deeply, pushed him but he didn't manage push him away so took a bite at the soft lip.

Song Ju Han had a painful bleeding lip and had to loosen his hold. He rubbed his broken lips with his fingertips and looked at the blood on his fingertips. It was difficult to accept the face: "You... bit me?"

He Gu took a piece of paper from the tissue box at the table and handed it to Song Ju Han.

Song Ju Han glared at him and hesitated to take it. He Gu put the paper into his palm. He took the cell phone and walked to the window and dialed the familiar number.

Behind him came Song Ju Han's roar: "He Gu!"

He Gu called his mother and said that he was going to find a colleague to visit but for now he was not in Paris. He said to his mother to not worry about him. His mother sounded very busy. Obviously, there are many things to do before her admission. The two said a few words. Just hung up.

As soon as he turned around, Song Ju Han was glaring at his back.

He Gu left the phone to him and wanted to leave.

Song Ju Han grabbed his arm and said with reluctance: "I can't even kiss you? You go to bed with the driver, and I cant even kiss you ?"

"We have broken up and even a shred of intimacy is  inappropriate." He Gu calmly look at him, "Why, I said 'no,' do you want to strong arm me into being your pleasure thing again?"

Song Ju was so mad that his head nearly burst with smoke. He yelled in anger: "I... my lips are broken! You really have a mouth to talk!"

"Two days and you will be fine, don't be such a delicate little thing." He Gu wanted to pull back his arms, but Song Ju Han was holding him.

Song Ju Han gritted his teeth: "He Gu, I haven't killed you yet."

"Killing is a crime." He Gu looked at Song Ju Han violently face it was like a thunder and He Gu heart also felt a burst of sadness.

For relieving a  "headache" for Song Ju Han, he went to learn to massage while he was busy and dizzy. How much love was there at that time, so much that it could give birth to so much enthusiasm and strength? Maybe everyone can give a limit to love and some people can love their lives for a long time. Some people, like him, have opened their doors and flooded in seven years and they squandered it ignorantly. So the ability to love was exhausted in advance.

He now does not want to do anything for Song Ju Han anymore.

He is hot and he is cold.

Song Ju Han glared at him, as if he really wanted to rush to kill him, but he just grabbed his own arm and left He Gu completely helpless.

He Gu shook his head: "What is the meaning of this? I can't be like him again. You can't see the old(me) one. The benefits you want are gone. You want this now when there is nothing. What is the use of me?"

"What is the use of it, you think I came to you for those benefits?!"

"Isn't it what you want though?" He Gu looked at him quietly. "You said that you can't continue without me. Isn't just that I used to be good to you and I was very accustomed to your nonsense. But now there is no more, no more those benefits  I wonder what are you going to do."

"I want you as a person!" Song Ju Han's eyes were sharp. "There are many people who are good to me and who are obedient to me. But no one is He Gu, I want you. You said that you will not treat with benefits me again. Ok, OK, this time I am changing to you."

   He Gu was shaken by Song Ju Han's strong will in his eyes, he hesitated for a moment, said: "You should think rationally, whatever you do is completely meaningless."

"Thinking about it is useless." Song Ju Han pulled He Gu into his arms and sighed. "It doesn't matter if you don't treat me well or give me no benefits. You just need to be with me. When you are by my side, I won't be afraid, I won't be upset. I feel that I am complete.

He Gu helplessly sighed.

In the afternoon, Song Ju Han began to get sweet again. He secretly took He Gu to the kitchen counter and pressed the person to the chair: "You sit don't move."

He Gu frowned and looked at him.

Song Ju Han turned into the kitchen and soon he took a tray and walked out, put it in front of He Gu.

There was a stew pot on the tray, a soup stain on the edge, a slightly scorched omelette, a plate of fried okra, not sure if it was cooked, the rice looked good.




Song Ju Han came over a chair and sat down in reverse. He put his elbows on the back of the chair and lifted his chin forward with some expectation: "Taste it"

He Gu pointed to those things: "You made these?"

Song Ju Han nodded and some proudly said: "I went to cook for the first time in my life. I think it looks good." He introduced them one by one, "radish chicken soup, fried egg, fried okra, chicken rice."

"Who did you learn from?"

"Hari."

Hari is the Indian housekeeper and He Gu knew his Chinese food is delicious.

Something must be rest assured, He Gu picked up the spoon, took a sip of chicken soup, it was hot, but the taste is OK.

Song Ju Han's eyes were bright: "How? Is it delicious?"

"You haven't tasted it yourself."

"I feel very good and I know that you can taste it

"You feel so good when you pick up the mouth, I can't have any problems." He Gu ate the okra, um, yeah this one is really not cooked, he grabbed a paper towel and spit it out.

Song Ju Han's face changed: "What's wrong?"

"Half-cooked."

"I will go make it again."

"Forget it, I won't eat much at night." He Gu eat a little burnt omelette.

Song Ju Han put his chin on his elbow and looked at him without hesitation. His eyes were deep and bright, beautiful like the diamond with the highest clarity.

He Gu ate a few mouthfuls and he couldn't stand Song Ju Han's eyes: "Won't you eat?"

"I only cooked yours."

"Why?"

"I forgot, cooking is so tired, I don't want to eat."

He Gu nodded and continued to eat.

"There are a lot of soups to eat. You can eat more meat and gain weight."

"I don't want to gain weight." He Gu pause. "Didn't you say fat is ugly to see."

"If you are a little fat, no one will seduce you." Song Ju Han said with a low teasing voice.

He Gu didn't care about him.

"You..." Song Ju Han hesitated for a long time, swallowed his throat and said, "Who bottomed"

He Gu stopped eating but didn't speak.

Song Ju Han's fierce eyes almost poked two holes in his body. He couldn't sleep for several nights and he didn't dare to ask if he was afraid to hear the answer he didn't want to hear. Seeing no response, his heart sank: "Speak."

"Is there a difference?" He Gu finish the soup and put down the chopsticks.

"Of course, there is still the following." Song Ju Han's hand is holding the handrail and the back of the hand blue-veins were stretched.

"What's the difference?"

"If you fucked him, I will go out and steal a beggar and drink vinegar and be merciful, I don't care, but if he dared to top you ..." Song Ju Han's eyes were a little red, his lips were shaking slightly. "I can't spare him."

"Are you treating me as a woman?"

Song Ju Han said seriously: "If you are a woman, I will marry you."

1]..... I'm definitely sure that Yuan Yang said this too

   He Gu couldn't help but put on a sardonic smile, he remembered the "positive room" belonging to Song Ju Han who had come to the door.

Song Ju Han probably remembered the same thing and snorted: "You answer my question."

He Gu generous: "I am topped him , I was gentler than you, more considerate than you, more focused than you, it felt good."

"Shut up!" Song Ju Han didn't know if he should be happy. "It's not as if you have not been pleasured under me. For so many years, there's no someone who is more familiar with your pleasures than I am ."

"You make sense, but people love to taste fresh things." He Gu smiled a little, "It's no wonder that you always change people around you. No wonder you said that you're tired of me. For seven years, you really should be tired."




Song Ju Han's face was extremely ugly: "I am angry at you but I have never been tired of you."

"Yes." He Gu turn around and face him. "Since you mentioned this topic, we have something to talk about. I know that my bed skills are not very good and I will not please you. Others are naturally better than me. Young and beautiful boys are still amazing, why are you wasting your time on me?"

"I, I didn't say I wanted to discuss this with you." Song Ju Han stood up. "You need to drink another bowl of chicken soup."

"You……"

   Song Ju Han went into the kitchen. After a while, he returned with two bowls and returned a bowl of rice. He Gu made a bowl himself and drunk . He tasted two sips and tasted two bites. He said in a sullen manner: "It's really cheap, he has kidney deficiency and he dares seduce you."

He Gu frowned: "He does not have kidney-deficiency."

1]...... Kidney deficiency=Low libido or impotence

   Song Ju Han put down the bowl and looked straight at He Gu eyes. His eyes were cold. "He Gu, you listen well. I am serious about the these following words. If you see him again, or have anything to do with him. I will not be willing to take you in kind, but I will not let him go."

He Gu banged on the table: "Song Ju Han, do you have any morality!"

"In this matter....  NO!!!." Song Ju Han tapped his heart with his fingers. "You and he made love.... this thing is enough to sour my stomach and serves as a reminder for a lifetime. You can only have me in your heart. If you don't have me, then you can't have someone else."

He Gu was so mad at him, but he thought that it would be meaningless to get angry with such a person and it couldn't solve the problem. He took a deep breath: "If you dare to do anything to him, I will not forgive you forever."

 Since He Gu came here, he had no intention of contacting Zhou He Yi any more. He Gu knows too much about Song Ju Han and he is not surprised that he will make this series of threats. It was just a kick at the stomach at that time and the next time it certainly won't be that simple.

He can't involve innocent people into their entanglements. In particular, he really cares about Zhou He Yi.

"As long as you don't see him anymore, I will die when he is." Song Ju Han pinched his chin. "I said it, you have to do what you see fit."

He Gu voice was sinking: "Know it."

Song Ju Han looked very bad and pushed the soup bowl: "Drink."

He Gu got up and left without saying a word.

Song Ju Han shook his fist and went back to the bedroom followed him all the way.

He Gu said coldly: "You go out, I want to be alone for a while."

In Song Ju Han's eyes, there was a trace of sadness. He said: "I will not go out."

He Gu got out of bed  and carried the quilt wanting to isolate himself from the world with Song Ju Han in it.

Song Ju Han stood at the bed for a while and climbed into the bed. When he just got in, He Gu suddenly slam the quilt out of bed, Song Ju Han was in a hurry and hugged his waist, dragging He Gu back, tightly in his arms.

He Gu shouted in anger: "Song Ju Han, you fucking.... let me go!" The anger that he had forbear for a long time finally broke out. Abducted, under house arrest, threatened, this person who did everything wrong to him, but still kept saying that he wants to be good to him, to be with him forever? !

It is a great irony. Song Ju Han did not even know how to write "BE RESPECTFUL" just these two words!

He Gu asked himself so many times why he fell in love with such a person, but the answer is always fleeting

"Will not let go." Song Ju Han put his forehead against his back, wheezing, "will absolutely not let go."

"You are a bastard."

"You can yell, you yelling at me is better than you ignoring me." Song Ju Han closed his eyes and muttered. "You don't seem to even want to look at me every day. From our meeting to now, you haven't even smiled at me." The more he said the more uncomfortable it got, the more his voice trembled. "He Gu, you tell me when will you smile at me, what are you going to do, just... forgive me."

He Gu sighed with a sigh of relief: "I forgive you, I will not blame you at all, as long as you let me go."

"Only I can't do this, I can't let you go. He Gu, you know me the most, you can't hide from me, you and I go back, are we going to start again. I will be good to you. Very good, I will compensate you for all the losses of the past seven years, I will only be yours alone, I will treat you as my wife." Song Ju Han tightened his arms, as if he could be closer to the heart, can warm a heart that is gradually getting cold, "He Gu, come back to me, you can trust me again."

He Gu was silent for a moment then he whispered: "I want to sleep."

Song Ju Han bit his lip but did not let go.

He Gu struggled to push away and he didn't bother to break free and he was too lazy to work even harder.

Song Ju Han covered his ears and whispered, "I miss you every day."

He Gu was very pleased that he knew the reality because of Song Ju Han's words.

After living on the island for half a month, He Gu obviously felt that Song Ju Han's phone calls were increasing. He knew that someone was rushing Song Ju Han to return to the capital mostly it would be Song He.

He estimated that if he is correct. He should be a leisurely person. The first person who can't stay here any longer is Song Ju Han.

On this day, Song Ju Han came to him with a look of iron and blue and he was reluctant to said: "Let's go back to China."

"Ok."

"After going back, don't run around." Song Ju Han said, "Your documents are in my hands."

"You..." He Gu didn't even have the strength to get angry. He didn't have a rebellious force in front of Song Ju Han. He couldn't ask anyone to help him. What's more, who can help him, how can he say something. There are various gaps between him and Song Ju Han.




"Wherever you want to go, I will accompany you, you want to stay at home, I will accompany you, I will stay with you, you will always accompany me. I will not have any scandals, I will not marry, will that make you be assured of me?"

He Gu: "I don't care anymore, I only want my freedom now."

Song Ju Han did not respond positively, just said: "The helicopter will pick us up in the afternoon, you get ready."

"Song Ju Han." He Gu stopped Song Ju Han at the doorway.

Song Ju Han turned around and looked at the expression on He Gu. He had an unpredictable feeling in his heart. He realized that this man would not listen to him any more.

  And He Gu calmly said: "The seven years were my willingness, I have not hated you; you teased me about Feng Zheng, I was rushing to defend myself, I have not hated you; I went to the detention center, my career was completely ruined, my personal information was exposed. I held back and I didn't hate you. You said that we should start again and carry me as mistress. Talk about marriage, that woman found my door to humiliate me, I was too lazy to hate you at that time." He paused, the air in his chest seemed to be exhausted, his body was shaking, "Now, don't force me to start hating you."

Song Ju Han heavily punched the solid wood door. He looked at him deeply and looked at him with pain: "You can hate me, at least you still have me."

Well don't forget to vote and comment..... Get intoxicated..... and wake up...As Always Years of Intoxication.    

Comments

  1. Ju Han is really mentally ill. Sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulation Ju Han you are now a certified yandere.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. 1] yes Yuan said that 🤣🤣🤣 but then if I recall right he was lying down with his head on GQP's lap and in a particarly romantic setting. Plus he said it to test qingpei's reaction.

    So yup and nooooo I hate the writer for feeding the same words to two completely different characters!!! Man this novel seems to be an experiment of how far beloved enemy could have gone with psychotic instead of normal individuals in place. Like the author did a reverse osmosis of emotions and thoughts in relation to the other novel.
    I am extremely glad I read beloved enemy first and not this one cause then it would have ruined my mood forever and I love that novel very very much

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's so true

      Delete
    2. Um...Are you...insane? Do you mean the time when Yuan Yang drugged Gu Qing Pei, kidnapped him, locked him up in the middle of nowhere and raped him every night for days? Read it again...Yuan Yang uttered those words to Gu Qing Pei when he had him locked up.

      I love Yuan Yang's character, but let's be realistic. At the time he said those 'romantic' words (notice that word is in quotes), he was both threatening Qing Pei and being possessive. Resting his head in Gu Qing Pei's lap was him being manipulative as well.

      BOTH Song Ju Han and Yuan Yang are abusive, obsessive, manipulative and possessive. I love both characters, I really do! I love the 188 series. I'm near obsessed with these stories. BUT I find it extremely weird and delusional when when some readers keep making it seem as if some characters are saints or far better than they actually were. You do NOT want to end up with a guy like Yuan Yang. Mark my words.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Medium Rectangle

Holla

Translations for Sale

Tharntype The Series, Chapter 16: Once is never enough!

Banished To Another World, Chapter 1: The First Day Struggling to survive