Translations for Sale

Translations for Sale

Hey Yall Thanks for the Support na These are the Book in PDFs THAI NOVELS Tharn Type 2: Seven years of Love  Fish Upon the Sky English Fan Translation Bite Me the Series English Fan Translation Your Name Engraved Herein Manner of Death English Fan Translation  Vice Versa; Love Switch Worlds Nitiman: The Society and Lover  Behind the Scenes  Cutie Pie the Series Hia Said I am Naive Tale of Thousand Stars  Not Me the Novel  Love You My Ride English Fan translation Cupid Last Wish English Fan translation Because You Are My Sky English Fan translation Tharn Type 1: The More You Hate the More you Love KinnPorsche: Mafia Love, Last Love The Miracle of a Teddy Bear Love Mechanics Book 1 English Fan Translation Love in the Air (Love Storm) English Fan translation Love in the Air (Love Sky) English Fan translation Ai Long Nhai English Fan Translation Unforgettable Night with a Mafia English Fan translation Vegas Pete; I Dont Become Satan English Fan Translation I Will Hit You, Noei English Fan

Banished to Another World, Chapter 19: What is the structure of the primitive human brain?

Banished-To-Another-World 异世流放 Yi Shi Liu Fang   
Banished to Another World, Chapter 19: What is the structure of the primitive human brain?
Translator: BookAddictzii

Proofreader: The Eunuch

"Are you really from the Salt Mountain tribe?"

Yan Mo was very embarrassed. For the sake of future considerations, he did not answer that question, instead, he said: "Why did others pass through the salt mountain and found no rich salt there? How is it that Salt Mountain people found their salt?"

Yuan Zhan's lips were slightly open with his expression stuck between disbelief and anticipation. He then licked his lips and stared fiercely. "This is not something you can joke about."

"Do you think I will make a joke about something like this?"

"So, you are not joking..?” This seemed to be the first time he has heard of a boy who understood the seriousness of the situation.

Yan Mo waved his hand. "Do you think I don't know my own hometown?"

"Hometown?"

Yan Mo was silent for three seconds, looked up and yelled at Yuan Zhan: "Its Salt Mountain vocabulary... I mean, my family land. It is more abundant than yours because we have more people in contact with the Salt Mountain people, and our lives are better than yours."

Yuan Zhan did not know if he accepted this explanation, but he did not ask more about it.

Yan Mo took advantage of the situation and showed gratitude on his face. He sincerely said to the young man: "No matter what, you saved me. I want to repay you, but I cannot guarantee that I will find a new salt-producing land; however, I can probably guarantee the direction on which we can look for it. The most important thing is that if I pass by the salt-producing land, I will definitely recognize it."

"... If it is true, I will tell the Chief. As long as you can find a new salt-producing land and you still have me as your master, you will not have to wait until you become a 3rd Rank warrior to get rid of your slave’s mark."

"I can find the place, but it is not necessarily close to the tribe. As far as I know, the salt mountain of the Salt Mountain tribe is the only salt producing area near Yuan Ji Tribe." Yan Mo opened his mouth and continued, "So even if we find a new salt-producing land, we will not be able to ship back immediately the salt."

"We can ship it on the warrior's back you don't have to worry about that part. Now, the most important thing is—can you really find a new salt-producing land that is not occupied? Where do we go and how long will it take to get there?”

Yan Mo felt that the young man did not understand him and he had to be clearer. "I only know the general direction. I occasionally heard the Priest in the family mentioning it. In short, it will not be very close. If it was close, our people would have already occupied it."

Yuan Zhan fingers were tapping on his knees, his face was pensive, “Your people were kicked out and their salt mountain was usurped by the Zhi People. As for the place they fled; would you say the place they went also has a means of producing salt?”

Yan Mo smiled in his heart, but his face bore a tangled expression: "I don't know, maybe. Anyway if the tribe wants to get a completely unoccupied salt-producing land, the warriors have to act fast if they don’t want to compete. The warriors in the Yuan Ji tribe and my original tribe people would be looking for the salt- producing land, but if your people get there first and occupy the place, then my people will not dare to compete with you."

Yuan Zhan brows wrinkled, he got up, "I am going to look for the Chief, and this matter has to be dealt with as soon as possible...”

"Wait!" Yan Mo grabbed the young man. "I hope that you do not tell the Chief and the Priest that I can find the salt, because I am not sure where exactly is the salt located, and they will surely kill me if I cannot find it”

Yuan Zhan halted his footsteps.




Yan Mo said with emphasis, "If it was not for the Priest Da Ren who wanted to force you out and to look for Salt-producing land during winter, then I would not feel the need to speak out. Also, I wanted to tell you my purpose."

Yuan Zhan was skeptical at the boy and thought the latter’s purpose was not to repay him but to retaliate against him. After hearing the boy said he has his own purpose, he no longer has any doubts.

"Can you really find salt?"

"I am 80% confident. 80%... is already a big chance."

"I will count on...” Yuan Zhan stopped and sat down again. "I do not need the rope. You can count how many people there are in the tribe."

(T/N: this honestly took me a while to understand. From my understanding Yuan Zhan cannot count large numbers without markers. At most, he can probably count up to twenty using his fingers and toes as markers for counting. The rope he mentioned is tantamount to a counting stick so when he said I do not need a rope he is saying he doesn’t need to personally count the next statement wasn’t because he trusted Yan Mo’s mathematical skill but to preserve his dignity. Hehehe)

Yan Mo didn't laugh. He expressed his understanding of the young man's micro-pride that seeped out from his tone. In the integrated memory of this body, the Salt Mountain people has ten, one hundred, and a thousand vocabulary, but their numerical prowess does cannot exceed a hundred without the help of the knot. (T/N: another version of counting sticks)

Counting is a ritual in many people's eyes. As long as the average person can count to twenty, it is enough for two reasons. First, because there are ten fingers and ten toes; and second, the private property owned by people will not exceed twenty. Because of this, people here mostly based things they can have on the number ten. For example, 80% of what he said is 80% in Chinese, but eight fingers in the local language.

There are also four seasons and twelve months here, and, just like the world he came from, this place also have twelve months in a year with each month possessing roughly thirty days. The specific date is controlled by the sacrificial rites. This place also know the changing seasons and changing time.

He still remembers that on the top of the Salt Mountain, his people deliberately dug 12 small holes according to the location of the stars. There were twelve wooden pillars and twelve wooden columns arranged in a row in that faces the direction of the sunrise on the first day of winter.

The Salt Mountain Sacrifice is used to tell the Salt Mountain people when the recovery season, rainy season, harvest season and cold season will come, including when to hunt, when to cultivate, etc., by observing the corresponding changes in the position of the twelve wooden pillars and the sunrise.

Yuan Ji Tribe is larger than the Salt Mountain tribe. Presumably, their Priest also has an accurate methods for measuring the four seasons. Compared to the Salt Mountain tribe, their vocabulary is evidently richer. The four seasons have fixed words. For example, the recovery season is called "Adaru". The rainy season is called "Sadaru", the harvest season is called "Odaru", and the cold season is called "Fidaru". Yan Mo directly translated them as spring, summer, autumn and winter.

The people here can come up with the changing seasons and the number of months and days by simply looking at the sun above their heads. This alien planet has several prominent similarities with Earth.

"What are you thinking about?"

Yan Mo retracted his mind and deliberately used a provocative tone: "I want to tell you the truth because I can count more that you."

Yuan Zhan laughed and raised his hand to pat the little slave's head, "Speak! Tell me your purpose."

Yan Mo held his forehead and felt paralyzed. This kid sure loves to grab and to knead. "My purpose is not to be a slave."

Someone came over from the tent mouth. Yuan Zhan and the other person used their fists to beat their chests. He waited for the warrior to walk away before speaking: "If you really find a new land with salt, you do not need to say it, I will tell The Chief to remove your slave status and make you a Yuan Ji Tribe member."




"No, you still don't understand what I'm trying to say." Yan Mo looked up at the young man, and Yuan Zhan looked back at him.

Yan Mo: "The new salt land is far from the tribe. There is a high probability that we will never return once we leave. Even if I was given the chance to come back to Yuan Ji tribe in the future, I would rather not. As for the reason, I think you should understand a thing or two."

 "Is it because you are a disciple of the Salt Mountain Priest?"

“Whatever I was or was not...you saw the old Priest. If I am really a disciple of Salt Mountain Priest, do you think he will allow me to stay? "

Yuan Zhan’s eyes flashed with a glint of negativity," Him? Even I do not believe it! How is it be possible to accommodate the disciple of another tribe? Unless..."

"Unless I do not use any means of Priesthood or Shamanism in the future; do you think it is possible? I obviously know how to help others and let the people in the tribe to live a better life and yet I have to pretend to be ignorant. I will be forced to watch as the weak and the injured die. I do not think I can do it."


Ooh, he can do it, but the Guide will never let him live a low-key self-protected bystander.

Yuan Zhan was silent for a long time: “I cannot betray the Horde."

"I do not want you to betray the Horde." Yan Mo didn't expect to convince the other party in one go. He changed the way to seduce: "No matter where the salt-producing land is located, I can guarantee it won’t be close to the Horde. It is far away, and the tribe cannot send people to guard there. Have you ever thought that after you find the salt-producing land, you can stay there and guard the treasure for the tribe? I can also stay there without returning to the tribe."

Yuan Zhan was silent again.

Yan Mo does not feel awkward. The primitive people are credulous, only this 17-year-old child is keen minded and not easily fooled!

When he saw He Tu coming out of the tent, Yan Mo had another thought: "Da He was badly injured; even if he was rescued, can he still go hunting afterwards? What about his family especially the children? What will they do? Are there other warriors in the tribe like Da He?"

The young man was not deceived by him. He immediately said: "Even if they went to the new salt-producing land, they will not survive without their hands and feet."

"What If I tell you I have a way to keep them alive?"

Yuan Zhan suddenly got up and took the boy into the tent.

Yan Mo was thrown to his master's bed in the least gentle way.

The other party also paid attention to his legs and did not throw him in a way that would aggravate his injury.

Yuan Zhan pressed him like a beast with his hand wrapped around his neck. The young man bowed his head and forced him to answer his questions: "Who are you? What do you want from the tribe?"




The important moment of either success or failure is here! Yan Mo didn't allow himself any chance to fail. He slowly raised his hand and carefully took the young man's arm, gently stroking it while he spoke in an extremely gentle language: "I am just a Priest Disciple. I do not want to be a slave nor do I want to die, but I cannot live alone. I hope there is a tribe to take me, if not..."

"If not, you want to make a tribe yourself."

Yan Mo paid attention to the look on Yuan Zhan. With his expression bleeding grievances and his voice tempted with visible seduction, he asked: “Can I do it with you?"

The man smiled with his whole heart. Wait for me to have a more appropriate show of embarrassment, you see how I love you! 

Yuan Zhan's eyes were very confused. His intuition told him to be courageous. He felt that the young man under his body is like a poison dragon flower on the shores of the Lake. It looked ordinary with a sweet smells. The boy’s words were like a sweet honey filled with poison just like a dragon flower.

Once, a hungry person saw a poison dragon flower. Even though he knew it was poisonous, he couldn’t help but place the flower inside his mouth due to hunger but mostly because it gives the best taste in the world before it robs your life.

Yan Mo's voice was more relaxed and his own eyes were fixed on the young man's eyes. "Da Zhan, I don't want to be your slave, but I can be your warrior and your Priest. I know more than Qiu Shi Da Ren. Together, we can build a powerful tribe with more food. A place where we don’t have to eat people especially the children. A tribe where the old people can live through the winter and the injured soldiers like Da He can still be fed and still be given warmth. We can even come back to help Yuan Ji Tribe."

"Da Zhan..?”

"You do not like me calling you with that name?" The simple boy smiled slyly.

This name sounded like a bad thing, and the future depicted by the boy made him more excited. Leaving Yuan Ji Tribe and the old guy who saw him as an obstacle to be eliminated and leading the tribe to a better and richer life. If it can be done... the young soldier's eyes redden with hunger, and his nose was slightly aggravated.

Yan Mo sneered. I don't believe a normal man can stand against the temptation of creating his own territory!

"Da Zhan you tell me... Do you dare?!”

Yuan Zhan's answer was whispered. He ripped off his leather skirt, turned over Yan Mo’s body, grabbed his waist, and fu*ked him again.

Afterwards, Yuan Zhan, who had calmed down, wore his leather skirt and walked out of the tent. He didn't know what to do. He left Yan Mo whose limbs were numb. The latter laid on the bed and watched the ugly worm in the hay under the animal skin. He didn't understand how things would develop.

Maybe he should hurry to find a primitive person so he can dissect their brain and see if the brain function of these primitive people is not the same as those from Earth. 

Well, Yan Mo knows that the kid was pushed to excitement by him. The young man can't find someone to share this excitement and can only vent his excitement by fu*king him.

Yan Mo’s straw belt with gold needles were thrown in the corner of his original bed, and he couldn't bring himself to go down. 





... There will not be a third time I will spread my legs like that! Yan Mo swears.



                                        PREVIOUS   -   CHAPTERS HOME  -   NEXT

Comments

Post a Comment

Medium Rectangle

Holla

Translations for Sale

Tharntype The Series, Chapter 16: Once is never enough!

Banished To Another World, Chapter 1: The First Day Struggling to survive