Translations for Sale

Translations for Sale

Hey Yall Thanks for the Support na These are the Book in PDFs THAI NOVELS Tharn Type 2: Seven years of Love  Fish Upon the Sky English Fan Translation Bite Me the Series English Fan Translation Your Name Engraved Herein Manner of Death English Fan Translation  Vice Versa; Love Switch Worlds Nitiman: The Society and Lover  Behind the Scenes  Cutie Pie the Series Hia Said I am Naive Tale of Thousand Stars  Not Me the Novel  Love You My Ride English Fan translation Cupid Last Wish English Fan translation Because You Are My Sky English Fan translation Tharn Type 1: The More You Hate the More you Love KinnPorsche: Mafia Love, Last Love The Miracle of a Teddy Bear Love Mechanics Book 1 English Fan Translation Love in the Air (Love Storm) English Fan translation Love in the Air (Love Sky) English Fan translation Ai Long Nhai English Fan Translation Unforgettable Night with a Mafia English Fan translation Vegas Pete; I Dont Become Satan English Fan Translation I Will Hit You, Noei English Fan

Love is More than a Word, Chapter 92: I will make my own mind about my marriage (2)...

Love is More than a Word《识汝不识丁》Shi Nu Bu Shi Ding
Love is More than a Word, Chapter 92: I will make my own mind about my marriage (2)...

Gu-She and Tao Mo came down from the mountain, Lu Zhenxue followed them.

“Brother Gu.” Seeing Gu-She and Tao Mo preparing to mount the carriage and leave in the dust, Lu Zhenxue couldn't help but say, “Please wait.”

Gu-She turned around.

Lu Zhenxue said, “I wonder if Brother Gu would let me have a word with you?”

Gu-She stood motionless, “Brother Lu please speak.”

Lu Zhenxue looked at the people coming and going and lowered his voice: “I wonder if Brother Gu has found the litigation master who turned over the case for the woodcutter of the neighboring county?”

Gu-She said: “No.”

Lu Zhenxue said, “If Brother Gu doesn't mind, I will take the case.”

Gu-She waves, “What made Brother Lu change his mind?”

Lu Zhenxue said, “If I say it's for the sake of justice, I wonder if Brother Gu can be trusted?”

Gu-She said, “Is Brother Lu himself trustworthy?”

Lu Zhenxue smiled without saying a word.

Gu-She said, “In that case, Brother Lu might as well come to the magistrate's office tomorrow for a talk.”

Lu Zhenxue cupped his fist and said, “I'm waiting for tomorrow's appointment.”

Gu-She got on the carriage and saw Tao Mo holding a candy cane, staring at his knees, with a sweet and satisfied smile on his lips, seemingly immersed in a beautiful memory.

Gu Xiaojia patted Gu-She head in, nudged towards Tao Mo with his mouth, “What happened to him? Picked up money?”

Gu-She looked at him with a smile on his face.

Gu Xiaojia stopped asking, flew back into the carriage and drove the carriage back to the county.

The bumps on the road brought Tao Mo back to his senses for a moment. He moved his eyes, caught a glimpse of Gu-She close at hand, blushed suddenly and said, “When did we get back?”

Gu-She said, “Just now.”

Tao Mo blushed even more, “I, was I just in a daze?”

Gu-She said, “What's on your mind?”

Tao Mo doesn't start, his eyes wandering around the carriage, “No, nothing.” If Gu-She knew that he'd been going over his conversation with the little monk over and over again in his mind since then, he'd be despised.

“Perhaps you are too tired.” Gu-She prepared the steps for him.

Tao Mo nodded hurriedly. He quietly lifted a corner of the curtain and the wind on his face from the road cleared his groggy head a bit.” By the way, where's Young Master Lu?” He suddenly remembered that someone was missing.

Gu-She said, “Gone back.”

Tao Mo shamefully said, “It's rude not to have said goodbye yet.”

“He'll be at the magistrate's court tomorrow.”

Tao Mo wondered, “He's coming to the county office? Why?” Lu Zhenxue is the litigation master and all he can think about is that Tangyang County has another lawsuit.” Is there something wrong again?”

Gu-She said, “He wants to take the woodcutter's case.”

Tao Mo was startled, then delighted and said, “Really? He's really going to take this case?”

Gu-She said: “What he said with his own mouth, I heard with my own ears.”

Tao Mo took a deep breath and said, “That's good.” He knew that Gu-She didn't want to go to court, so even though in his heart he wanted to overturn the case for the woodcutter, he didn't want to force him. Now that Lu Zhenxue has volunteered, it's the best.

Gu-She said: “Melted.”

Tao Mo was startled, “What?”

Gu-She said, “Sugarplums.”

Tao Mo looked down and saw that the sugar from the candied crab apples was flowing down and sticking to his hand. He subconsciously raised his hand to lick it but then he remembered that Gu-She was still with him and then he felt like he accosted him and lowered his hand.

Gu-She took out a handkerchief and gently wiped the syrup from his hands.

Seeing the white handkerchief stained red, Tao Mo awkwardly said, “I'll wash it for you.”

Gu-She folded up the handkerchief, wrapped the dirty bits in it and handed it to him, “Okay.”

Tao Mo took it, squeezed it tightly in his hand and what came to mind was Gu-She's gentle look as she wiped him. The spot where she had wiped him was faintly hot.

Tao Mo watched Gu-She's horse, the carriage, disappear into the alleyway and then rushed into the magistrate's office. 

He asked about the third person and realized it's Lao Tao.

“Young Master?” Lao Tao saw him staring at him with excitement in one hand and a handkerchief in the other and his eyes were so bright that he had a plan...”

Tao Mo followed him back to the study without objection.

“Young Master you and...”

“Xianzhi bought me a candy cane.” Tao Mo is excited.

Lao Tao said: “...” If he remembers correctly, he used to buy a lot of snacks for him too.

Tao Mo said: “And he wiped my hands with a handkerchief.”

Lao Tao said: “...” He's not just cleaned his hands, he has been cleaning his whole house.

Tao Mo said: “He also gave the little monk a silver ingot and told him to pray for my peace every day.”

Lao Tao said: “...” This sounds good.

Tao Mo settled down and suddenly looked at Lao Tao with a serious face, “Why do you think, he's so good to me?”

Lao Tao said, “Why doesn't the Young Master just ask Gu-She?”

Tao Mo wondered: “I'm afraid he doesn't know either.”

Lao Tao said: “...” Although it's not right to slander the Young Master like this but if one of the Young Master and Gu-She doesn't know what he's doing, that person is definitely not Gu-She.

Tao Mo said: “What if, after I ask, he senses that he's being nice to me and doesn't want to be nice to me anymore?”

Lao Tao said, “I thought, Young Master Gu is not such a person.”

Tao Mo's eyes flashed with amusement, saying, “You mean, he knows he's being nice to me?”

“Well... Young Master Gu is not a passionate or sentimental person but if he didn't see Young Master... If he didn't see the Young Master... in a different light, he wouldn't have gone to court for the Young Master.” For the first time, between Gu-She and Tao Mo, Lao Tao was in a subtle mood towards Gu-She.

Tao Mo has a smile on his lips but there's a hint of sadness between his brows, “I know. That's why I'm scared.”

Lao Tao raised his eyebrows.

“His goodness is not the same as the goodness I want.” Tao Mo whispered, “but his goodness is so similar to the goodness I want. I'm afraid that one day, he'll find someone he really wants to be good to and he'll take it away from me. I know I shouldn't wish for it but having tasted it, I always hope it will last forever. Am I, am I not greedy?”

“It's greed.”

Tao Mo's face fell.

Lao Tao coughed, “I was just correcting your words.”

Tao Mo was even more frustrated, “He's the greatest genius in the world and I don't even know the word” genius.”

Lao Tao was silent for a moment and then said, “If Young Master doesn't try, how will he know you're not the one he wants to be really nice to him? Maybe Gu-She doesn't care if you recognize the word” talent”.”

Tao Mo's body shook and he looked up, looking like an overwhelmed child, “But, I'm a man.”

Lao Tao said, “Gu-She is also a man.”

Tao Mo said: “So how did he...”

Lao Tao said, “Before the Young Master found out, did he ever think he would be?”

Tao Mo was silent. It's a question he can't answer. Because he'd found out too early, too early... He hadn't even thought about men and women until then. And the first time he did, he realized he had no interest in women.

Lao Tao is optimistic about their future together. As long as Gu-She is interested, Tao Mo's emotions will be alright. The only thing that matters now is whether Gu-She really means it or not.

There were footsteps at the door.

Lao Tao opened the door before the others knocked.

The gateman froze, handing out a letter: “It's from the Tang City Prefecture’s Magistrate.”

“Him?” Lao Tao frowned, took the letter, and opened it.

Tao Mo shook his dizzy head, leaned over, and asked, “What is it?”

Lao Tao said, “The letter said, Imperial Tutor Shi's nephew is coming.”

Tao Mo was at a loss for words, “Which Imperial Tutor Shi?”

Lao Tao said: “Imperial Tutor Shi is the father of the present Noble Consort, he is trusted by the emperor and one of the powerful officials of the dynasty.”

Tao Mo said: “And who is his nephew?”

Lao Tao said: “I heard that Imperial Tutor Shi had a son but it was a tragic accident. Now Imperial Tutor Shi has no one to inherit from his family, so this nephew must be the one he is coming for.”

Tao Mo said: “So what does his coming to Tangyang County have to do with us?”

Lao Tao folded the letter, sighed and said, “If there's nothing wrong, then there's nothing. If there is something wrong... then it's a big problem.”


~ Love is More than A Word ~
Prev: Chapter 91: I will make my own mind about my marriage (1)...Chapters Home 》 Next: ,Chapter 93: I will make my own mind about my marriage (3)... 

Comments

Medium Rectangle

Holla

Translations for Sale

Tharntype The Series, Chapter 16: Once is never enough!

Banished To Another World, Chapter 1: The First Day Struggling to survive