Translations for Sale

Translations for Sale

Hey Yall Thanks for the Support na These are the Book in PDFs THAI NOVELS Tharn Type 2: Seven years of Love  Fish Upon the Sky English Fan Translation Bite Me the Series English Fan Translation Your Name Engraved Herein Manner of Death English Fan Translation  Vice Versa; Love Switch Worlds Nitiman: The Society and Lover  Behind the Scenes  Cutie Pie the Series Hia Said I am Naive Tale of Thousand Stars  Not Me the Novel  Love You My Ride English Fan translation Cupid Last Wish English Fan translation Because You Are My Sky English Fan translation Tharn Type 1: The More You Hate the More you Love KinnPorsche: Mafia Love, Last Love The Miracle of a Teddy Bear Love Mechanics Book 1 English Fan Translation Love in the Air (Love Storm) English Fan translation Love in the Air (Love Sky) English Fan translation Ai Long Nhai English Fan Translation Unforgettable Night with a Mafia English Fan translation Vegas Pete; I Dont Become Satan English Fan Translation I Will Hit You, Noei English Fan

I’ll Still Love You Even if You’re a Man 2, Chapter 139: Being an adult yourself

I’ll Still Love You Even if You’re a Man 2 《你是男的我也爱》Ni Shi Nan De Wo Ye Ai
I’ll Still Love You Even if You’re a Man 2, Chapter 139: Being an adult yourself

“On the phone auntie said she wanted to talk to me about something but I guessed again and I really wanted to get rid of that bad habit.”

“I'd rather ask you for something than talk to you.”

“Say what you want, we're family now, if I can do something, I'll do it for Aunt.” The relaxed Mai Ding was full of joy, he was really willing to do anything, because she was his mother too, even if it seemed a little presumptuous but Mai Ding wanted to think of Wu Xin as his mother.

Wu Xin's hand patted on the back of Mai Ding's hand, such a simple yet intimate gesture had filled Mai Ding's chest with unexplained emotions, he remembered that Wu Xin had rejected him so firmly, she had done so much just to make him leave An-Ziyan, Mai Ding was full of guilt for Wu Xin, her son, her An-Ziyan, could have had a perfect life that everyone envied, It was a mother's dream and her dream was shattered by herself. Mai Ding looked down at Wu Xin's hand and couldn't be more satisfied.


“Little Ding, give Ziyan a child.”

How much time does it take to digest a sentence? Mai Ding was stumped, to give a child to An-Ziyan, how to do it, something he could never do, something he didn't even dare to think about.

Who's hand is moving, the elastic rope is getting tighter and tighter, who is it, stop pulling, who is it, when I get a clearer look, I realize it's not An-Ziyan, it's not Auntie, it's not anyone, it's myself, why are you causing yourself pain?

The room was unusually warm, the hand on the back of Mai Ding's hand was unusually warm and the warmth had no effect on his body and Mai Ding's eyes were confused: “But I'm a man.”

He said something that even he felt sounded stupid.

Wu Xin shook her head: “I'm not asking you to have a baby.”

“So... Adoption?”

Wu Xin still shook her head, only one answer remained, Mai Ding's throat was thirsty, a bitterness flooded his mouth from the bottom of his heart and he asked laboriously, “You want to make An-Ziyan have a child with another woman?”

“Mmmh.”

“But An-Ziyan is my lover.”

Mai Ding gripped his knee, and Wu Xin looked very gentle, like a loving mother looking at her child: "I'm not asking him to sleep with other women, have you ever heard of artificial insemination? I will take care of it, you do not have to worry, it will not affect your relationship in any way.”

He didn't know how to accept her words, his mind was so confused that he asked numbly, “Who do you want An-Ziyan to have a baby with?”

“You don't have to worry about that, I know what I'm doing, I'm not looking for a pervert, she's someone you know.” Wu Xin spoke as if Mai Ding had agreed, he wasn't worried about that, where to get pregnant, with which woman, he just, just...

“Do I know her?” Mai Ding was already confused, staring at the conversation with Wu Xing.

“Xiaosi.”

A name that Mai Ding would never have thought of, Mai Ding suddenly remembered the April Fool's Day joke about being pregnant with An-Ziyan's child and he experienced it all over again, even as he thought, if it was Bai Xiaosi, he could take it.

Who would have thought that a joke would turn out to be true? The images before him were harmonious and cruel, if he hadn't appeared, maybe that would have been An-Ziyan's life, not many things would have happened, not a lot would have happened, not a lot would have happened, not a lot would have happened, not a lot would have happened, not a lot would have happened, not a lot would have happened. Battered and bruised, not on his knees to Mother Mai Ding, not wasting his energy defending himself... He wants to tear the image away with his bare hands. So if you want a child, you should go to An-Ziyan, why tell me, I don't want to hear, I don't want to answer.

“You don't have to give up anything, Ziyan is still your lover but you'll have more children and if you and Ziyan are too busy to take care of them, we can all help, so that we can make this family complete and if you feel you've been wronged in any way, we can talk about it.”

Wu Xin's proposal sounded so perfect, no one had anything to lose, on the contrary, they would gain, An-Ziyan would still be his An-Ziyan, Xiaosi would no longer be bothered by her father, the An's family would have offspring, they wouldn't feel guilty about Wu Xin and most importantly, An-Ziyan would be a father. Everything was perfect, almost impeccable, almost irresistible but why, why, even though all these good reasons were presented, Mai Ding couldn't convince himself.

“Do Xiaosi and An-Ziyan know?”

“I wanted to tell you first, I know you might not be able to accept it at the moment but aunty really wants you to agree, after all like you said, we are family.”

Mai Ding couldn't be angry at all, Wu Xin was just a normal mother, at least she didn't hide the fact that she wanted her consent.”

“So I want you to talk to Ziyan, because if it were you, Ziyan would agree, he loves you.” The last sentence made Mai Ding's heart clench, he shook his head, his voice mute: “I can't, I can't.” Wu Xin gripped Mai Ding's hand tightly: “Why, they will not have sex, why can't you, why can't you do it?” The questions pounced on Mai Ding's body, biting him, he couldn't hide from them, he just shook his head.

“Aunty has accepted you to be with my son. Do you know what people outside see in this relationship? You don't know that I put my son under the pressure of the world... my son... my heart... you don't understand mother... I put up with everything for him, for you... I've put up with everything for him, for all of you and you can't do this one thing and you can't, Mai Ding, you can't be that selfish.”

The reason why he couldn't convince himself just now is probably selfishness. If possible, he really wanted to give birth to An-Ziyan's child, not anyone else's. He really really loved An-Ziyan and he really really selfishly wanted to take everything from him. That's not what an adult should think, a smart adult should think about the big picture and know that the right choice is the right one, you're already an adult, right? You're a grown man, right?



~ I’ll Still Love You Even if You’re a Man 2 (Sequel) ~

Prev: Chapter 138: I think I'm an elastic cordChapters Home》Next: ,Chapter 140: Answers

Comments

Medium Rectangle

Holla

Translations for Sale

Tharntype The Series, Chapter 16: Once is never enough!

Banished To Another World, Chapter 1: The First Day Struggling to survive