Translations for Sale

Translations for Sale

Hey Yall Thanks for the Support na These are the Book in PDFs THAI NOVELS Tharn Type 2: Seven years of Love  Fish Upon the Sky English Fan Translation Bite Me the Series English Fan Translation Your Name Engraved Herein Manner of Death English Fan Translation  Vice Versa; Love Switch Worlds Nitiman: The Society and Lover  Behind the Scenes  Cutie Pie the Series Hia Said I am Naive Tale of Thousand Stars  Not Me the Novel  Love You My Ride English Fan translation Cupid Last Wish English Fan translation Because You Are My Sky English Fan translation Tharn Type 1: The More You Hate the More you Love KinnPorsche: Mafia Love, Last Love The Miracle of a Teddy Bear Love Mechanics Book 1 English Fan Translation Love in the Air (Love Storm) English Fan translation Love in the Air (Love Sky) English Fan translation Ai Long Nhai English Fan Translation Unforgettable Night with a Mafia English Fan translation Vegas Pete; I Dont Become Satan English Fan Translation I Will Hit You, Noei English Fan

My Accidental Love is You, Chapter 72: Telephone ringing and fear

My Accidental Love is You 《รักนี้บังเอิญคือคุณ 》Rak Ni Bang-oen Khuo Khun
My Accidental Love is You, Chapter 72: Telephone ringing and fear

Part Ae
"Is that the only sound you can make? I've told you guys a few times, the sound has to come from your stomach, don't sing blindly, and watch out for your sore throats later."


"Is this the only noise you can make? there are so many of you! Do you want the other faculties to look down on us? Saying that the only good thing about our engineering school is the number of people enrolled."

"The faculty song is a song for you to learn about yourselves, so sing it well and sing it loud! Will you respect the senior who wrote this song for you to sing?"

After months of long vacations, we now have a new season at the university, which is a good thing for me, because that means I can go back to my dorm and sleep in, and most importantly, I'll get to see Pete every day, as opposed to once every week when I'm on vacation, but I almost forgot that a new semester ushered in new things as well.

That's the welcoming freshmen.

None of those big pushes just came from me, and there's no way I'm going to get up on stage and teach the juniors how to sing, or stand in front of a hundred students and speak, this position would be perfect for Pond.

Right now, I'm sitting in the corner of the rehearsal room watching Pond greet the first years, and I think Pond's words are a little over the top, Pond wasn't the same from last year, and I can attest to the fact that he wouldn't even attend the event and now he's yelling at freshmen.

I know, he's having a good time.

I sighed and looked at him with a fierce, talkative face, and I knew that he had already seen the freshmen, whose faces were pale and about to faint, and was already happy to do it.

'You don't know how abominable the seniors used to be when the event was over and the Nong schoolgirls loved the senior to death from all his screaming'.

'Well, I'll just wait and see how the Nong schoolgirls screw you when the event is over'.

"Ae, you go check on that Nong and what's up with him, he says he has a congenital disorder, I see him sitting there wobbling around." As for my duties, I should be doing odd jobs, right?

After Bow ran over and finished with me, I went around the back to get the wobbly junior according to my friend, such a nong went off and was not doing anything and when I got closer

"Fúck! You are asleep!” I took off, I looked closer at this wobbly Nong, it didn't feel like someone with congenital disorder, the head rhythmic nodding head, my eyes closed tightly, I sighed and the people sitting around him eyed me fearfully.

"Nong." I didn't care what people thought, I just wanted to wake him up properly, but the first time he didn't even wake up.

"Nong, get up!” I shouted at increased volume, not wanting Pond to know or he'd surely pick on him, but not only had he not woken up yet, but he was also lowering his head even lower, I patted his face:

"Wake up, it's still rehearsal."

FFS

Not only did he not look up, but he nodded in response as if to say he already knew, but the way he looked I think it should have been in the dazed off from the dream, so

Snap! ~

"Hey!!! What the heck!!!”

I patted him on the head, not with a lot of force, but enough to wake him up, and he screamed out loud, and the whole classroom of people turned to look at him, and he stared up at me like he was coming after me, looking a little taller than I was, but I didn't show any fear, stared right back at him, and then said to him in a very low voice:

"This is a rehearsal room, not a bedroom, so if you want to sleep, get out."

I said to him at my usual speaking volume, but for some reason, this Nong in front of me looked very pale, and then he put my hands together and said:

"I'm sorry, Phii, I won't do that again." After seeing him wake up, I nodded and then walked away from the group, watching as Pond came over as if to punish the Nong as well, but I stopped him, because that Nong was already ashamed, and then I went to the place where I used to sit, a senior walked towards me.

"Ae"

"What is it, Phii." I turned to ask, but the answer that followed made me frown.

"Would you like to be the Head Hazer for training freshmen next year?" I immediately shook my head.

"I'm not cut out for this, no one will listen to anything I say."

"Hey, how can that still be called them not listening to you, huh? Your face was worse than the devil! Well, next year it's your turn to be the head hazer, this year just study a little bit, your face is not far from being the captain of the orientation". He said while running to tell his friends, I reached out and touched my face:

Where does my face look evil? Really!




I asked myself mentally as I walked out of the faculty building at the end of training, someone was already there waiting for me.

"What are you doing sitting here? Feeding mosquitoes, huh?" I immediately walked over to him, where he was sitting with a large pile of information, not knowing what he was writing. Pete looked up at me laughing, then picking up a little pink bottle I've often seen in the rehearsal room and saying to me:

"I have mosquito repellent."

"Tsk, tsk, tsk,” it was lovely, and then I sat next to him and pulled his file over to see what he was doing while waiting for me to finish my training. It was an English reading comprehension.

I think it's time for me to take another language.

"What are you looking at, I can't understand it at all."

"That's a good story, would you like to try and read it? It's about athletes and health, would you like me to translate it for you? Wanna listen?" He was kind enough to ask me, but yet I hit him over the head with my textbook, knowing full well that I had no talent for language.

"No, I can't even be bothered to read my native language, let alone any other language."

"Oh ho, I'm just saying, why are you hitting my head? You actually did domestic violence?!” I knew he was being sarcastic and I purposely went to lock his neck and then pointed at his head again, at which point

"Hello, Phii."

"Phii Ae, hello."

"Hello, Phii," the juniors came over to us once and then saluted us with folded hands, and I looked back at them I don't know if I would have been mistaken or what, but I always felt that they had some fear of me, and I nodded in return, but didn't say any words.

Soon, a voice comes from behind him.

"Hey hey hey, you guys don't want to mess with that Phii, I hear he's mean."

Uh huh?!

"Is he bullying that handsome guy, patting him on the head, hitting him on the head again, with a fierce expression on his face!”

Where did I hit Pete in the head?!

"I've heard, he's a troublemaker, and if any of you mess with him, he can rub you on the ground in a minute! You just got lucky, he just yelled at you a little bit."

I was stunned, when did I ever curse that little Nong? I was merely reminding him to stay awake.

"How do you know that, huh?"

"Phii Pond told me so."

"You... Ai’Pond!!!” I immediately blew up when I heard that, cursing and almost wanted to go running back to the rehearsal room to find the one who was still continuing the meeting with the others. Pond, but I couldn't leave because the guy next to me was grabbing my corner and I looked back at him.

"Hahahahahaha... Ae you're really mean oh hahaha still a rascal," Pete laughed and I could clearly see his mouthful of white, straight teeth, feeling as if tears were about to burst out laughing, and my heart which wanted to beat up that dead Pond was calmed when I saw how happy my boyfriend was laughing, I had to sigh and let it go.

"Have you had enough laughing?"

Well, every time Pete laughs, I think he's so cute.

"Haha um, enough laughing hahaha enough." He said, and then still laughed for a while before smiling.

"What about the atrocious person you've become." He said sarcastically, so much so that I seriously asked him about it.

"Does my face look mean?" I was really doubting myself, my boyfriend looked me around and then reached out and touched my face, and soon he shook his head, and then said:

"What other people think, I don't know, but I for me..." I listened very intently, and saw his cheeks slightly blushing, Pete's hand was still touching my face, smiling brightly, and that little vermillion mouth continued to say

"...You're the coolest."

Now Pete spoke much more straightforwardly and with much more courage than before, unlike the shy, stammering Pete of before up, making me find him even more fascinating at the moment than before, and I stood up, gathering my things with one hand, then slung my bag over my shoulder. The other hand took his little hand and he stood up with me.

"I think that roasted duck over rice in front of the university is waiting for me to eat you first, so let's go back to yours and we can eat the roasted duck later," I told him bluntly too, holding his hand and walking along, not caring when the few Nong who did clasp their hands in salute casting eyes, and not many people knew I had a boyfriend, just hearing Pete murmuring behind me made me feel very happy.

"After you finish eating me. Will I be eating a double portion of dinner? You look like you're going to be tired."

"Gee, serve me comfortably first, then ask for it."

I chuckled and admittedly felt happy to hear those words, not needing Pete to do anything else, as long as he could daily I'd be happy to be with me like this.

Pete

"You have a weak look, but a comfortable, happy expression. What have you been doing, Pete?!!!”

Ae was in a training session, it happened to be their summer camp, most of the students chose to go abroad, and I happened to be with the Phii Money and we took the same course, so this morning I dragged my tired body to sit next to Phii Money.

The loud greeting made me feel a little shy.

"Nothing, I think I slept too late last night."

"Uh, did what? Why did you sleep so late?" Phii Money froze, then leaned towards me, his face almost pressed together, and I hurriedly dodged his gaze. I haven't told him who I'm seeing, but after the last time we went to the water park, I think he figured it out a little bit, especially since Ae and I have been seeing each other a lot lately, and he has noticed all of Ae. has spent more nights in my dorm than in his own dorm.

'I saw him today too, I saw him yesterday too, you dead dwarf, your face is imprinted on my brain'.

I've heard Money say that about him, and I don't even know how many times he has taken the opportunity to touch his arm.

"Do, uh, do your homework."

"What kind of homework, huh? Uh-huh?!” I fell silent, feeling that Money had figured me out, and reached out with a finger and slowly slid it straight towards my neck.




"Roses may be beautiful, but thorns grow under the flowers," and Money suddenly danced around, making as if he's soon to reveal the truth, his right hand had touched my chin, but I didn't resist, but my face had started to turn red from shyness.

“Who is the creator of the three worlds, heaven, hell, and the human world?"

Phii looked at me with a look that showed some recognition in his eyes, then pointed her finger at my neck, which I quickly pulled up my collar to shield.

"Gee, such big hickies! Why? Who kissed you so hard? Planted such a big strawberry!” He looked like he was enjoying the process of questioning me, and I shook my head that he wasn't, because Phii Money's words made me even shyer, it reminded me of Ae kissing me on the neck and the sound of the skin sucking, of his constant sucking the same place, so much so that strawberries (hickies) were planted.

Ah, what was I thinking?!

"Won't tell me the truth, do you, Che? By the way, did you know that security warned everyone about it?" I was relieved when Phii Money's words changed, then shook my head.

"You don't know, do you? It's like this, I heard from the security guard that there are some sneaky people near our dormitory who are making plots to sneak in and out of the dorm room and parking. Be careful when you're on the road, because the last few days, there seem to be people stalking the road, and it sounds dangerous, and someone as handsome as you should be careful so that there is nothing to worry about, but for me..." Money sighed heavily, covering her face and shaking her head.

"Would someone as beautiful as me be raped!!! I'm dating someone and it's scary to think about!”

snap

After saying that, Phii Money grabbed my arm and hugged me, lowering his head and rubbing his face against my shoulder constantly, and I thought to myself secretly, I'm a little scared of strangers who hide in the shadows.

"Phii, will you take pity on me, you're hugging me so tight I can't breathe."

"Psycho, it's just a rubbing of the shoulder, it's not like I raped you!”

"But your face plainly says you want to rape him!” Another friend in the classroom said that Phii Money was everyone's delighted friend, so everyone liked to joke around with him, and I also just smiled as he was slowly letting go of my hand and then gave them a blank stare while thinking about what Phii had just said

Shouldn't be anything to do with that, right?!

I shrugged my shoulders, and the old just happened to walk in, and the students who were mingling went back to their seats and sat up straight and put the matter was forgotten.

"Tin can't even be found, he's just a scum, trash man!”

"Just calm down, Can, didn't Tin say he was going to work?"

"I know, but I haven't heard back from him in almost 24 hours, look at that, and I have to reply to him within an hour so he said, what happened the last time I told him to go to bed first and then accidentally fell asleep and my phone just happened to run out of battery again, he instead got mad at me, and guess what? He was angry, and I went to his bedside to comfort him and look at him, look at what your friend did!”

You're probably all wondering where I am right now, and yes, I'm with Can.

He started complaining incessantly and breathlessly after he had just nibbled on a fried chicken leg, so I had to dryly laugh and put the water Handed to someone who was mad at their boyfriend while letting me eat with them.

The reason Can and I were two together was because we happened to see him arguing with a friend, so we walked over and asked about the original problems. It was no one who wanted to accompany him to the restaurant in front of the university, so this friend was told that he had to come with him. Can was chewing a fried chicken leg on one side of the plate while continuing to curse my friend:

"Tin really is a jerk. He promised me he'd have dinner with me today and promised me that no matter how much ice cream I wanted. Yes, he won't even stop me, but look at him, look at him! Just now he stood me up. He thinks his dad's more important than me anyway, and now he'll run his ass off if his dad calls him and goes over to him, not at all repaying the favor to me, and not even looking at who made the father and son reconcile!” I don't know what happened to Tin and his family, all I know is that he didn't go to summer camp this semester, he went to His dad's friend's company on an internship, and I hear he's trying to learn more as a non-chairman's son.

"He's got something going on." I'm trying to comfort the man in front of me who's looking left and right for something to eat.

"Ma'am, give me another one of these. What's the matter? Is it that he doesn't think eating with me is important at all.” Can complained again, but instead, I laughed, I think their relationship, the two of them really do match up together.

How did it use to be? It's like Tin's the only one who's worried about Can. I've never seen Can worry about my friend, although this time it's about my friend who's bailed which is Can worrying.

"Are you angry?"

FFS

"Uh-huh? Wouldn’t I be angry?" I asked very directly, and he stopped with his hands holding the fried chicken leg and looked back at me immediately, shaking his head vigorously in reply.

"Uh, I'm not angry, I'm just very angry."

"You look like you're just mad lah, not angry you're checking your phone almost every 5 minutes," I said with a smile, letting him know how I was really feeling at the moment, and Can stopped eating his chicken leg and looked straight back at me Look at me and say:

"That's what only unreasonable people do, and by the same token, I don't like the jealousy that people say they feel, it makes people too repressed, not cool at all, so I'm in a rage, gotta talk like a man so I can relieve it."




What's the difference between that and being angry?

I'm thinking to myself because sometimes I really don't understand him.

RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Can’s phone rang out of the blue and I glanced over to see a picture of my friend on the caller ID display and I almost didn't laugh out loud, that's a picture of Tin sleeping in bed with his face penciled in to look like a cat.

I immediately looked away and chuckled in my throat, I'm sure Tin wouldn't want anyone to see him like this and anyone who stares at the screen is guaranteed to turn into a black eye. Within moments, Can was thrusting his chest and crossing his legs, then smiling at me:

"Want to make a bet with me and see how many calls he'll make?”

I was stunned, a little unable to feel his temper, but instead of being angry just now, he smiled, feeling happier than ever. I was very unsure of the answer.

"Until you pick it up, right?" I guess because I felt that no matter what Can Tin would had to run to comfort him unconditionally and explain things to him, but he but said

"No, either he doesn't stop calling until I answer or the phone goes off automatically, then it's definitely the second thing, I think. Now he's sure I will answer because we are a thing, go figure, he'll call this one time and then never again..." I frowned, not really understanding, looking at the phone that was getting quiet, I felt sure that Tin would call again, but yet it was so quiet.

Is this how Tin comforts his boyfriend?!

I'm a little baffled, but if Ae had done the same, I would have been angry that he didn't care about me at all, feeling like I was staring at my phone screen too much that I didn't even hear the store open.

"Why didn't you answer my call?”

Z! ~

I immediately looked up and then saw a Tin in trousers and a dark shirt, which on his tall frame looked so complementary. Can was nibbling on a chicken thigh with both hands and then happily says to me:

"...Because he's coming over," he said and then looked up at the man in front of him in the suit and chided:

"You broke your promise!”

"Who says I'm breaking my promise, I'm just a little late, I've just arrived at the university, but I couldn't find you, so I ran away this way to come to you," Tin said breathlessly, his face beaded with sweat and seemingly in a real hurry, so Can questioned again:

"You haven't heard back from me all day"

Tin blinked after hearing that. "Because you've been sending me pictures of headless ghosts all day and my supervisor told me I had to work, so I simply turned off my phone and I got into my father's friend's company for an internship, not my own father's company, and that fact that he could accept a sophomore for an internship was already a backdoor. If I just play with my phone, I'll have to go to my dad's place," Tin said reasonably and Can narrowed his eyes. He then nodded his head.

"Okay, reason passed, I'm not mad at you, but this meal is on you, Aunt Ha, another plate!”

"Gee, it's rude to eat as badly as usual.”

"Well, you should be used to it."

Sometimes I feel like I should stop being surprised at their relationship, and at first Can was so angry I didn't know how to help him, but Tin just explained that he was no longer angry, and Tin, who mouths that he was rude reached out and hugged the rude man's shoulder.

"And how did you know that Tin would only call once?" I asked the question again in my mind and he replied enthusiastically:

"Because of this," and then he turned on his phone, pressed it a few times, and handed it to me.

"Uh-huh? What kind of software is this?"

"Find Friends..." is not a dating app, if you have the same model of phone as the other person, you can open it and they will search for you and find you, I had already seen Tin go out from the office when I looked at the software, so I figured he must have come looking for me and I just had a guess. As for only calling once, this guy's a real scumbag and only calls once when it's time he is almost out of the company if I don't pick up. Even if I am shitting at home, he'll rush in the bathroom!” He said happily as if he had all but forgotten he was angry not so long ago.

"You're the only one who talks a lot!” Tin fierce yelled, but I laughed.

I think they're both weird, but they know each other, like Can knows Tin as a person and Tin knows Can the same.

"Do you want to play this app, play it together, and then add me, so I can see if you're there in case Tin backs out again someday? If you are nearby, I'll ask you to eat out," Can said, leaning in and handing over the phone. But

"Why is this full of random messed up people?!” Tin suddenly grabbed him by the back of his collar, then snatched the phone away, frowning.

"What do you mean, messed up people? They're all my friends. Okay, give me back my phone. Well, you don't have to give it back, Pete. Give me your phone and I'll download it for you". I was worried at first, but after a while I handed him my phone unlocked because I didn't think there was nothing wrong with a friend knowing where they are, Tin said through gritted teeth:

"Tonight, we need to talk!”

"Does your talk of talking it over mean I'm going to be tired again tonight, and if so, let me eat first."

Sometimes, when I am in front of them, I don't really know whether to laugh or put on any other face.

One of them likes to think about it a lot but the other one doesn't seem to think about it that much or at all.

In the end, instead of waiting for Ae at the College of Engineering, I went back to my dorm because Ae said the meeting was going to continue late into the day. I went into the bathroom after putting my stuff on the bed.

In the shower, I heard the phone ringing, but the caller ID wasn't Mom and Ae's, so I thought I'd be the first to talk after the shower.

RRRRRRRRRRRRRR

On the way out, the phone rang again, so I guess it was probably because of something important, so I walked over and saw that it was a When a stranger calls and answers




"Hello."

"Toot, toot."

The other end of the phone but hung up, and I frowned.

"Wrong number, I guess," and then I threw the phone on the bed and went to get dressed.

RRRRRRRRRRRRRR

"Hello" I saw it was the previous number again, so I quickly answered it, and when there was still no sound on the other end of the phone, I started to get little bad vibes.

"Hello, I'm going to hang up if you don't talk."

“....”

The other end of the line still didn't hang up, but still didn't say anything, and I got a little scared, ready to hang up and never answer this stranger again.

"Pete"

But the other end of the phone suddenly started talking again, and I frowned, because I wasn't very familiar with the voice, and went on to ask:

"Who is it? I didn't save this number," I told him bluntly, but he laughed instead.

That laugh made my whole body feel bad, and when I heard him say it, I couldn't help but be shocked.

"What, you can't even remember your own ex, Pete?"

Swish! ~

Whoosh! ~

I hung up immediately after hearing this, shaking, and threw the phone on the bed, feeling as if it had become a bite! Like a viper of my own, I took a few steps back, my eyes widening in surprise I knew who was calling.

Trump!



~~ My Accidental Love is You ~~



Prev: Chapter 71: The unfortunate man 《Chapters Home》 Next: Chapter 73: Though we protect each other



Comments

Medium Rectangle

Holla

Translations for Sale

Tharntype The Series, Chapter 16: Once is never enough!

Banished To Another World, Chapter 1: The First Day Struggling to survive