Translations for Sale

Translations for Sale

Hey Yall Thanks for the Support na These are the Book in PDFs THAI NOVELS Tharn Type 2: Seven years of Love  Fish Upon the Sky English Fan Translation Bite Me the Series English Fan Translation Your Name Engraved Herein Manner of Death English Fan Translation  Vice Versa; Love Switch Worlds Nitiman: The Society and Lover  Behind the Scenes  Cutie Pie the Series Hia Said I am Naive Tale of Thousand Stars  Not Me the Novel  Love You My Ride English Fan translation Cupid Last Wish English Fan translation Because You Are My Sky English Fan translation Tharn Type 1: The More You Hate the More you Love KinnPorsche: Mafia Love, Last Love The Miracle of a Teddy Bear Love Mechanics Book 1 English Fan Translation Love in the Air (Love Storm) English Fan translation Love in the Air (Love Sky) English Fan translation Ai Long Nhai English Fan Translation Unforgettable Night with a Mafia English Fan translation Vegas Pete; I Dont Become Satan English Fan Translation I Will Hit You, Noei English Fan

I’ll Still Love You Even if You’re a Man 2, Chapter 65: Special Guest Appearances Again (4)

I’ll Still Love You Even if You’re a Man 2 《你是男的我也爱》Ni Shi Nan De Wo Ye Ai
I’ll Still Love You Even if You’re a Man 2, Chapter 65: Special Guest Appearances Again (4)

Mai Ding also waved a taxi to hurry to Su Xiaomi’s house, and he bought a ten-pack of snacks as promised before going upstairs, knocking on the door, and shortly afterward, the Su Xiaomi opened the door with damp hair on top of her head, saw what was in Mai Ding's hand, and poked her head out to look around, "Keep your gift-giving low key, What if someone sees it?"


"Nobody cares, I guess."

"Come on in."

After they sat on the sofa, Su Xiaomi shared half a piece of chocolate with Mai Ding and said as she chewed the chocolate, "An-Ziyan didn't notice anything, did he?" Mai Ding also nibbled on his chocolate, "No, thankfully Yan Yan called, how did you get him to call off An-Ziyan?" As they talked and ate vigorously, like naughty schoolchildren who were hiding their parents from their parents, it was easy to stay with Su Xiaomi and unconsciously follow him getting childish.

"I told you the secret was working day by day, and today I walked right into his office and told him I had something to get him out of the house later, so don't come to bother me and don't go home without my permission." Who was the one who was making a scene and begging like a beggar a few minutes ago?

"And he agreed, without saying anything?"

"Well, if he dares to say anything, if he upsets me, I'll abandon him in minutes and make him cry until he's blind!" Knowing that Mai Ding would not report him, Su Xiaomi spoke boldly.

"Then tell me quickly, I also want to know how to subdue An-Ziyan and trample him underfoot for eternity, you don't know that I How much bad breath is not coming out of my chest, I am bitter at the thought of all the memories of how he used to play with me, and I would have him on his knees with a face full of The tears begged me." Mai Ding also knew that Su Xiaomi wouldn't betray him by pouring out his bitterness and wishes.

"Don't worry."




How can Mai Ding not be anxious, he waited from yesterday until now, Su Xiaomi stood up after eating the chocolate and looked around, "First make sure there is no surveillance! Cameras and stuff."

"How could it be?"

"I'm just doing it for show."

"Can you save it?!" Mai Ding said anxiously, and Su Xiaomi drew the curtains, and the room darkened, and he felt a candle from somewhere, and lit it with a lighter, and then Putting his dress cap on again and deliberately dragging it down to cover his eyes, his voice became lowered, "Before I tell you, there's a purification ritual, I've just had a shower, now it's your turn." Mai Ding, being a sensible and intelligent man, stood up, looked at Su Xiaomi seriously, and asked, "Are there any new towels in the bathroom?" He was quite polite and afraid of soiling his host's towels.

"It's already ready for you." Usually Mai Ding hadn't seen this one so well thought out.

Mai Ding had never taken a shower so seriously, and when he was done, he stepped out of the shower. By now Su Xiaomi had two candles in his hand, and he handed one of them to Mai Ding: "You're very talented at this, dressing just right." Su Xiaomi was referring to the fact that Mai Ding also happened to be wearing a dress with a hat on it, and he flipped Mai Ding's hat over to cover Mai Ding's head.

"Can we talk now?"

"Well, you know what? There are many unsolved mysteries in the world, and many things that science cannot explain, and there is an old Chinese saying that it is better to believe in something than to believe nothing. So what I'm about to say will be unbelievable to you, and you can choose not to believe me, but you can't deny that miracles are happening to me." Mai Ding nodded as he listened attentively, and Su Xiaomi continued, "It began the other day, when it was drizzling, and I held up the scattered When I was walking on the street, I accidentally found an inconspicuous second-hand market, and I was bored, so I just strolled around, and as I strolled around, I felt in my body that there was this magical force pulling me towards something that was really mysterious, I can't explain it, and I saw it right away. Tentatively and politely referred to here as the Daxian, the Daxian attached itself to this thing and made the thing spiritual as well. I immediately decided to buy it, and then carefully brought it home, and then reported my willingness to try to tell the immortals, who knew that the unexpected effect was that Yan Yan never scolded me again, and on several occasions when I did something wrong, he only turned a blind eye." Su Xiaomi stopped talking and just waited to see what Mai Ding's attitude would be. Mai Ding lowered his head for a moment in contemplation, then raised it again, "Can I see the Daxian thing?"

"Is your heart sincere enough? If you're half-hearted, the immortal won't help you."

"Well, I absolutely believe that."

"Come with me."

The two of them held a candle to the study room, not unlike a cult in a movie. Mai Ding held his breath as Su Xiaomi pushed the door open and walked in, closed the curtains of the study room, opened the locker and placed the daisy on the desk to sit. Originally listened to Su Xiaomi said too mysterious, Mai Ding still has a slight worry, afraid to see what eerie things, but after seeing the Daxian himself. He was relieved that Daxian was clinging to something so cute, a SpongeBob SquarePants puppet, that it was impossible to create fear. Su Xiaomi knelt respectfully in front of the immortal, and Mai Ding didn't dare to slow down, kneeling next to him and clasping his hands together as Su Xiaomi had done.




He softened his voice, "What do you wish in your heart, don't speak out, as many wishes as you want, but remember to be pious. For the rest, just follow me."

“Yep.”

The two knelt in the study and each read their respective wishes in silence, Su Xiaomi reckoned that she hadn't studied so hard for the whole four years of college, and Mai Ding did everything was serious. After a few minutes, Su Xiaomi threw his hands up in the air, made a show of surrender, and shouted, "Praise for SpongeBob! Long live SpongeBob! Long live SpongeBob!" Then sprawled on his upper body, Mai Ding followed with, "Praise for SpongeBob Square Pants! Long live SpongeBob! Long live SpongeBob!"

It's really hard to resist the urge to interject: two crazy people.

After the solemn ceremony was over, they exited the study and blew out the candles, Su Xiaomi patted Mai Ding on the shoulder, "Wait till you see what Daisy can do, I've been worshipping the Daxian every day lately while Yan Yan is away."

"Do you worship it every day? What will I do then, alas, I don't know how long I'll be here, but hold on to these days, and you must call me tomorrow."

"Whoever we are with, we won't forget you."

Their friendship has been furthered.







~ I’ll Still Love You Even if You’re a Man 2 (Sequel) ~



Prev: Chapter 64: Special Guest Appearances Again (3)Chapters Home》Next: Chapter 66: Special Guest Appearances Again (5),



Comments

Post a Comment

Medium Rectangle

Holla

Translations for Sale

Tharntype The Series, Chapter 16: Once is never enough!

Banished To Another World, Chapter 1: The First Day Struggling to survive