Translations for Sale

Translations for Sale

Hey Yall Thanks for the Support na These are the Book in PDFs THAI NOVELS Tharn Type 2: Seven years of Love  Fish Upon the Sky English Fan Translation Bite Me the Series English Fan Translation Your Name Engraved Herein Manner of Death English Fan Translation  Vice Versa; Love Switch Worlds Nitiman: The Society and Lover  Behind the Scenes  Cutie Pie the Series Hia Said I am Naive Tale of Thousand Stars  Not Me the Novel  Love You My Ride English Fan translation Cupid Last Wish English Fan translation Because You Are My Sky English Fan translation Tharn Type 1: The More You Hate the More you Love KinnPorsche: Mafia Love, Last Love The Miracle of a Teddy Bear Love Mechanics Book 1 English Fan Translation Love in the Air (Love Storm) English Fan translation Love in the Air (Love Sky) English Fan translation Ai Long Nhai English Fan Translation Unforgettable Night with a Mafia English Fan translation Vegas Pete; I Dont Become Satan English Fan Translation I Will Hit You, Noei English Fan

I’ll Still Love You Even if You’re a Man 2, Chapter 81: He's impeccable

I’ll Still Love You Even if You’re a Man 2 《你是男的我也爱》Ni Shi Nan De Wo Ye Ai
I’ll Still Love You Even if You’re a Man 2, Chapter 81: He's impeccable

In the morning, Mai Ding's face was a little itchy, and when he opened his eyes he saw An-Ziyan staring at him, his fingers constantly rubbing against Mai Ding's face. Mai Ding seemed to be sleeping, squinting in confusion, and An-Ziyan placed his fingertips on his slightly furrowed brow, "Stop imagining things for me, it’s been a hard time." Was An-Ziyan expressing his gratitude to himself indirectly? His damned gentleness hurt himself too much. Mai Ding buried his head in the pillow, not wanting to be seen by An-Ziyan.


After leaving Mai Ding's parents' house, they went to An-Xun and Wu Xin's house, and the scene was no different. Yann's whereabouts in those days. But everything got out of control when An-Su returned: "Where have you been?" An-Ziyan didn't answer, An-Su stepped forward and grabbed An-Ziyan's chest, "Do you have any idea how many phone calls I've made to you, Grandpa's... How can you be so ignorant when you did not even come to the funeral! If you came, Grandpa will get to see you one last time, and he'll probably be happy."

"An-Su, come on, what's all the fuss about in the New Year."

"What's wrong with the New Year, there's nothing to celebrate this year!" She continued to yell, "Why does everyone have to worry of your feelings when it was grandpa who died!" An-Ziyan stared at her and said flatly, "You think I like people taking care of my feelings? I'm fucking fine, not a fucking thing needing to be taken care of." He, again, as he was lying.

"You're okay then where were you the other day?"

"Does it matter where I go? Even if I don't go anywhere, what can I change?"

"It's important, it's important to me." An-Su’s voice softened as she leaned her head against An-Ziyan's, "Ziyan, how can you say that grandpa can just leave like this, I still have so much to say I didn't tell him, and I your sister is so scared, and I want you to stay with me."

"I'm here, aren't I?"

An-Su cried out, all her emotions crumbling. When she finished venting, her whole body calmed down a lot. An-Xun asked An-Ziyan, "You should be going to working tomorrow."

“Yep.”

An-Xun paused for a moment and then said, "The old man was the one controlling the company and the business also needs someone to take care of it, so I think you should come back and take care of it."

"Just leave it to Uncle Fu, he knows what to do."




"You're not going to be in charge?"

"You... father can be in charge."

"The old man wanted to hand it over to you, I don't agree with this kind of spoiling behavior of his, but it's his will after all." An-Xun finished seeing that An-Ziyan still had no intention of taking over, but turned to ask Mai Ding, "Do you want to take charge?" All Mai Ding could do was shake his head in shock, An-Xun's decision was too casual, and Mai Ding knew he had no ability or capacity to run any company at all, he still was willing to start from a small staff. In the end, An-Xun had to give in, "Let me manage that first."

"It's a bit late, but I made dumplings today. Mai Ding, you should come too. Taste it." Wu Xin said with a smile and Mai Ding was confused, even though Wu Xin had accepted him, she was still awkward with him and now she became gentle.

"Okay, can I help you?"

"No, I've already had it steamed."

Wu Xin sat at the table and greeted Mai Ding, "Don't be silly there, come over here." Mai Ding sat over, a little overwhelmed by Wu Xin's enthusiasm, as far as Mai Ding could remember, Wu Xin had never been so kind to him, because Grandpa Did it change her?

"You guys are fine and should come back here to sleep over often."

"Well, okay."

"Are you tired of working?"

"Not tired."

"Take care of your body."

"I will." Mai Ding was like a good boy who listened to his mother, probably because Wu Xin's attitude came so suddenly, and he felt surprised and warm at the same time.

Because of Wu Xin, the whole meal was not deserted, and Mai Ding was not so formal, in fact, every time he came here, he was afraid that he had negligence and he offended An-Xun and Wu Xin, after all, they are not like their parents can order casually, so he is very careful in everything. After dinner, An-Ziyan did not intend to stay, he asked Mai Ding to wait for him in the car until Mai Ding walked out, then An-Ziyan said, "What are you trying to do?"

Wu Xin stared incredulously, "How do you talk to mom, because I wanted to be nice to Mai Ding to make up for what happened to grandpa, and instead you're being suspicious of me, you're already married, what else can I do!" She said angrily, and An-Ziyan looked at her and walked out the door. An-Su also said, "Mom, don't look for nothing, don't you see if it's appropriate now?" An-Xun also looked at Wu Xin indifferently, Wu Xin threw away the bowl: "What do you mean, you don't trust me one by one of you, what am I in your eyes?!"

The company was still happy to be reunited with their families as the smell of the New Year hadn't worn off yet. The PR department is buzzing with people talking about what they bought or where they went for New Year's Eve, and if asked, Mai Ding smiled and copes with a few words. When An-Ziyan came in, Guo Ping asked, "Yan, I know one of your family is sick. I hope they’re doing better, we were going to call and visit too, but we thought it would bother you."

"It's okay, he is out of the hospital."

"Then we're relieved."




When An-Ziyan walked into his office, the outside was bustling with activity again. “Why do I think you've lost weight?"

"Must have been no New Year's Eve fling."

"Playboy life is different, and you have to save and watch your body."

"I didn't!!!" Mai Ding denied with an angry face that he might be happier to be like them and know nothing. An-Ziyan's deception of them might be based on his own personality, he didn't like to talk about his sorrow and have everyone care and comfort him.

As usual, An-Ziyan couldn't show a trace of anything in his methodical arrangement of things, and Mai Ding let him go through the report he'd just made. An-Ziyan quickly went through the report, then picked up the pen on Liu Wei's desk and said as he wrote on the report, "This data is wrong. Guo Ping." When he finished he handed the file back to Mai Ding, who nodded and returned to his seat.

Liu Wei rushed to Mai Ding's eyes: "Congratulations, Yann is not treating you as bad when you come back in the New Year. Did your kid secretly bribe Yan in secret from us?" Liu Wei’s words didn't cheer Mai Ding up, but he said with feigned glee, "No it didn't, I think because my hard work has been He's noticed, and he has no reason to target me himself."

"You're too narcissistic."

Mai Ding also wished that he was too narcissistic, so that he could take An-Ziyan's tenderness for granted. An-Ziyan is clearly impeccable right now, but Mai Ding clearly wants to be picky.







~ I’ll Still Love You Even if You’re a Man 2 (Sequel) ~



Prev: Chapter 80: His TendernessChapters Home》Next: Chapter 82: Time always erases something.,



Comments

Medium Rectangle

Holla

Translations for Sale

Tharntype The Series, Chapter 16: Once is never enough!

Banished To Another World, Chapter 1: The First Day Struggling to survive