Translations for Sale

Translations for Sale

Hey Yall Thanks for the Support na These are the Book in PDFs THAI NOVELS Tharn Type 2: Seven years of Love  Fish Upon the Sky English Fan Translation Bite Me the Series English Fan Translation Your Name Engraved Herein Manner of Death English Fan Translation  Vice Versa; Love Switch Worlds Nitiman: The Society and Lover  Behind the Scenes  Cutie Pie the Series Hia Said I am Naive Tale of Thousand Stars  Not Me the Novel  Love You My Ride English Fan translation Cupid Last Wish English Fan translation Because You Are My Sky English Fan translation Tharn Type 1: The More You Hate the More you Love KinnPorsche: Mafia Love, Last Love The Miracle of a Teddy Bear Love Mechanics Book 1 English Fan Translation Love in the Air (Love Storm) English Fan translation Love in the Air (Love Sky) English Fan translation Ai Long Nhai English Fan Translation Unforgettable Night with a Mafia English Fan translation Vegas Pete; I Dont Become Satan English Fan Translation I Will Hit You, Noei English Fan

My Accidental Love is You, Chapter 30: Returning

My Accidental Love is You 《รักนี้บังเอิญคือคุณ 》Rak Ni Bang-oen Khuo Khun
My Accidental Love is You, Chapter 30: Returning

"It's... It's harder here." He whispered as he pulled my hand to touch his hard parts. It made me as hot as summer, only to know that a hot temperature was coming from his place, and yes, he was very firm. We had just cum in the bathroom, but now that part of him... It's hard again. "Ugh!" He m.oaned as I rubbed my fingers against his hardness, hair covering the perimeter of his hand.


So when I started to feel a little embarrassed, I asked him, "I... I can use my mouth."

"Oh! Please!" He quickly clenched my hands and pushed me down on the bed again. He kept pecking my lips and said in a low voice, "If you don't stop teasing me... I'll hurt you when I 'want you'!"

"Hmmm... Hmmm...” I tried to refute what he said about me "teasing" him, but before I could speak, he k.issed me on the lips again. His hands rubbed vigorously from my waist to my chest until they wrinkled. He gave me a whole new feeling... He pressed against my n.ipples.

"Ergh... Yah...” He repeated several gentle strokes of my pants before retracting them to his toes, then switched his hand over the n.ipple to his lips.

He was k.issing me... His lips were along my throat, my shoulders up to my chest, the tip of his tongue and the wet, hot breath making me flush all over.

I can't do anything but close my eyes... Shortness of breath.

"Ai’Hiaa... Ah!" He stroked my belly. Now his hand touched the middle of my body, swaying slowly. His lips... From my belly, tugging down to that part... I know exactly how much I want him now.

Suddenly

"Ah!!!" I didn't think I'd m.oan so loud, and now he was "serving" me with his mouth. When my "that" was in his mouth, it scraped against his upper jaw and the pleasure made me feel like I was going to die. I curled my toes tightly in the bed, my hands clutching the pillow.

I groaned lustfully.

It feels so good... So good that I feel like I'm going to pass out.

“Ai’Ae... Ae... Ae... I've never cried out like this before. I don't know how my legs parted, but my brain knew exactly what was coming. I had to reach out my hand, my eyes watching the back of his head shake gently, which made me almost let my legs intertwine.

"You know, the images about you still clearly come to mind."

"Oh!" If he grabs my knees, he will not let them close again. Before he could look up and ask, I bit my lip tightly until it bit through.

"You... Cleaned this place for me?...”

Now my whole body is in a state of shudder. He propped up my hips so that I was lying on his lap. I turned my face in the other direction as his soaked fingers wandered back again.

"Well... Don't rub it... Ah... I... Can feel it... It," I told him softly, while I tried to stop my sobs. And that made him smile as he propped my hips up.

"Now this makes me want to go deeper than ever before."

"What? Ae... Ae... Ae... Ae... Stop licking it...”

When he lifted my hips again, my whole body shook with shock. Now my legs were resting on his shoulders, and then he leaned down. Although I couldn't see what he was doing, I could feel his warm tongue lapping at that moist nub. I simply couldn't stand every lick of this. Panting, more like hissing. My hands gripped the pillow tightly, as if to mimic the swaying feeling of "sailing" through me.

"Don't... Don't lick it... Stop...” However, the more I stopped, the more he did it. Before he slowly backed out, I released and felt so tired I collapsed onto the bed while he slowly narrowed his eyes.




"Wait a minute."

He then spoke to me thus, and I opened my tightly closed eyes. He walked quickly out of the room... Almost stumbled... But he just didn't go out for long and then came back with something in his hand.

Soon

"Ah... Open Ai'Pete."

When he came over and sat at my feet again, I asked him, "That... What's that?" He parted my ankles wide at the same time as he opened the lid of the thing that I couldn't see very well at first.

"Boo!"

I listened to a small sound and watched as he poured the latex into his hands. Then Ae said something very important in a soft voice.

"This should ease your pain," he said. When I heard him say that, I knew what he was going to do, and I had to let myself lie on the bed and close my eyes.

It won't hurt, it won't hurt. Relax!!! !Pete, relax.

The cool, slippery touch came again from the rear point. Before I could feel what seemed like something was entering, I called out.

"Ah, my God."

"Is does that hurt?" Ae asked me uncertainty, I was going crazy, I felt like I was being squeezed in all directions...

I whispered to him, "It doesn't hurt very much...khrap...” As soon as he heard me say that, Ae started twitching his fingers slowly. While his other hand was spreading my legs apart, I tried to take a deep breath and relax as best I could.

I knew it would hurt, but this pain didn't last long. I'm starting to get used to the lubrication of the latex. I took a deep breath as I felt his fingers entering me, then increasing to two.

" Uh-huh... Hmmm." Then he saw that I wasn't very nervous, which eased my pain incredibly. When he reached into the third finger, I felt numb as my back was getting used to the sensation.

“Ai’Ae... Ae... Kiss me...” I cried out for him, and then he let his lips come closer to mine.

He k.issed me hard, his tongue easing in while his fingers e.ntered me. My consciousness blurred... He asked in a husky voice if I could bear it.

"May I come in now?"

A "negotiation".

Soon I said, "khrap... Ae... You can come in now." I wrapped my arms tightly around his neck. He withdrew his finger so I could feel it leaving around my posterior hole.

"Wait a minute... I'll put it on... Ah... The Ai’Hiaa thing." ... But he cursed at the condom he was trying on. His embarrassment didn't make me feel bad, instead, I would think I was his first time as much as he was mine. The feeling made my body shudder.

He managed to do it himself, and he came over to me again and k.issed me lightly, then he "led" his somewhat swollen little brother against my rear p.ussy. His eyes looked deep into mine.

"Ah!" I screamed, and it was a pain like never before that coursed through my body. When he e.ntered me, I felt like my body was being torn apart, so I bit down on my lower lip.

I knew it would hurt, but I didn't expect it to hurt this much.

"You... Ha... Does it hurt?" I could hear his voice drifting in from a distance. I was exhausted, but still tried to shake my head hard.

"Ai’Hiaa... Ha...” I didn't realize that I was crying right now, and I felt a hand wiping away my tears. I opened my eyes, my vision blurred, but I knew he was worried about me just as much as he was in pain... Right now I'm pinching him tightly, but in the moment I don't know how to relax.




"Well... Look at my face... I want you to do this Pete... I want you to look at me...” He cupped my cheek and k.issed my lips until I couldn't breathe. His hands stroked the damp part of my buttocks, following the touch then parting the narrow spot...

As he eased in, I felt pain, but his gentle movements made me want to wrap my arms around his neck even tighter.

"I... I can... Ai’Hiaa it... Ai’Hiaa it...” I know how unconvincing that is, and although I'm sobbing, I don't want to stop. I just grabbed and held him.

As he whispered, "I'm going to start moving... I'm going to move slowly... Slowly... Okay... Okay...”

I wasn't sure if he was talking to himself or asking me. But he began to move unhurriedly, and he did... Ha... Slowly and gently he touched me... At first, it hurt... Though it began to feel numb... But only for a moment.

"Ah!" I let out a gasp as if I couldn't bear the thought of him slamming into the inside of my body. This pain began to turn into another sensation, and my body jerked... My grip on the ground tightened even more. And at this point, he started slamming several times.

“Ai’Ae...ae...Ai’Ae Khrap... Over there... Right there... That's it...” I let out a strange m.oan and I could clearly feel him hitting me at the point where I read about. It still hurts a little, but I enjoy it more now, and the feeling is all over my body... When he pulled it out and slammed it into me... I couldn't help it... I m.oaned out loud.

"Can I pick up the pace?" He asked, and then I suddenly realized how hard it was for him to wait patiently enough for me to adjust.

Now his face was drenched with sweat. His clenched jaw indicated how he felt. I know his deepening might hurt me, it's going to be torturous... But I have to nod my head.

"Ah! You can... You... can... Yes," I said as Ae pulled away and then went deeper again until my inner walls were about to crack and m.oaned.

"Ai’Hiaa... Ae... .Ai’Ae...Ai’Ae... Ae...”

"Your inside... It's making me... It's killing me... Ai’Hiaa... It's so... This feels so good."

He suddenly lifted my thighs higher than before. He pressed in hard until I shuddered intensely. I wrapped my arms around his head and made him lean forward. Now I don't feel any pain at all... Another sensation has completely replaced the pain.

"It's hot... Ai’Hiaa it... It's going to cum...”

It was only a matter of time before I felt my insides blaze like they were on fire.

As he plunged into it, I heard the bed cackle. Now I had to look at this man on top of me, and my hair was already drenched in sweat, his sweaty body embodying just how tired we really were now.

"I can't help it...Ai’Ae... Ae... I... Aaah... Ai’Hiaa." I could respond to him through the vibrations in my body.

He moved my hand there and held it tightly. When he got inside, he leaned down and k.issed me roughly.

"I can't... I can't anymore... I can't anymore...”

"Ai’Hiaa it... Ah... Ahhh!" As he pushed into that spot inside me, bringing me to an o.rgasm, the "hotness" poured out of my firmness and onto the sheets and all over Ae's body.




"Ha... You're squeezing me... God...” I could feel his "surge" spasming through my body. He closed his eyes and lingered inside me for a few seconds, then jerked away slowly. I let out a deep sigh. He leaned down and leaned against me while I supported him, breathing heavily.





~~ My Accidental Love is You ~~



Prev: Chapter 29: Sending the groom 《Chapters Home》 Next: Chapter 31: The World of Two,

Comments

Post a Comment

Medium Rectangle

Holla

Translations for Sale

Tharntype The Series, Chapter 16: Once is never enough!

Banished To Another World, Chapter 1: The First Day Struggling to survive