Translations for Sale

Translations for Sale

Hey Yall Thanks for the Support na These are the Book in PDFs THAI NOVELS Tharn Type 2: Seven years of Love  Fish Upon the Sky English Fan Translation Bite Me the Series English Fan Translation Your Name Engraved Herein Manner of Death English Fan Translation  Vice Versa; Love Switch Worlds Nitiman: The Society and Lover  Behind the Scenes  Cutie Pie the Series Hia Said I am Naive Tale of Thousand Stars  Not Me the Novel  Love You My Ride English Fan translation Cupid Last Wish English Fan translation Because You Are My Sky English Fan translation Tharn Type 1: The More You Hate the More you Love KinnPorsche: Mafia Love, Last Love The Miracle of a Teddy Bear Love Mechanics Book 1 English Fan Translation Love in the Air (Love Storm) English Fan translation Love in the Air (Love Sky) English Fan translation Ai Long Nhai English Fan Translation Unforgettable Night with a Mafia English Fan translation Vegas Pete; I Dont Become Satan English Fan Translation I Will Hit You, Noei English Fan

My Accidental Love is You, Chapter 28: The Almost premiere

My Accidental Love is You 《รักนี้บังเอิญคือคุณ 》Rak Ni Bang-oen Khuo Khun
My Accidental Love is You, Chapter 28: The Almost premiere

Pete.

“Ai’Pete, if you just like men, wouldn't it be better for you to go out with me than with that dwarf melon?"


When Tin said this to me, I was really shocked, he clearly knew what my relationship with Ae was, I was very puzzled, is he not a straight man? I don't know, maybe my radar can't even detect who is gay or not, but Tin is indeed straight, he never looked at me like that, why would he say that to me?

"I don't understand."

I replied thus, and Tin turned to look at me deadly, with all sorts of questions in those cold, charming eyes, and said slowly to me

"What's not to understand about that? Don't those gold-digging girls go out with us for the money, do you think that dwarf melon is not with you because of your money? You don't have to worry about these things if you go out with me."

At first, I felt angry, angry that he said that about my boyfriend, Ae is not that kind of person, not the kind of person who is with me because of money, or because I am poor and only have little money left, that is why I will not do anything to jeopardize my relationship with him, that is why I look so cowardly, but Ae does not care about money, and I think that I could have nothing and still matter to Ae.

Even the gifts I purposely prepared for him, he returned them all to me, how could he be so open-minded as to say he was doing it for my money?

(The money for the sneakers that people are questioning has actually been paid back to Pete by Ae.)

This was the first thought that came to me, but I still saw something, the nobleman who was so arrogant and unfriendly in everyone's eyes was obviously not very happy with my answer, so I chose to tell him straightforwardly.

"Whatever you think of him, but Ai’Ae is not like that to me, he never cared about money and never wanted anything from me, I was instead a liability to him, I don't know what it is that makes you think like that? But not everyone has baht signs in their eyes... at least not Ae."

If I hadn't met Ae, I might agree with Tin that you can't have a relationship without money in this world, but Ae taught me that love is something which money can't buy, and he taught me that money is not everything.

"Ai’Tin, I know you're fine, everyone thinks you're a thousand times better than Ae, but as for me..."

I looked into his eyes and smiled slightly at him, trying hard to aggravate the tone to spit out every word that came into my head.

"... For me, I don't care what people think of him, but as long as I feel good about him, he is the best."

I love Ae, even though I've known him for less than a few short months, and I'm already so madly in love that I'm willing to fall in love with him forever, no matter how much hindrance lies ahead. I'm pretty sure how I feel.

I love Ae, even though he's not particularly handsome, not rich, and doesn't have everything like Tin, but, one thing...

"Besides, you don't have the tenderness-filled eyes that Ae has when he looks at me."

I told him very bluntly, and maybe it was his competitive nature that made him tell me the words that made me get involved with him, but Tin didn't look at me like that, not in the slightest! He let a few words out of his throat, his smile looking unusually frightening as he spoke and looked away.

"Self-deception."

Before, I might have cared what other people thought of me, but now I don't care at all what other people think of me, he's biased against me, and I'm willing to just lie to myself as long as I can continue my relationship with Ae.

I know that Ae is changing himself.

“Ai’Pete."

"Ah, what?"

"What's wrong with you, what's wrong with you?" I immediately came back to reality from my own daze walk and turned to the side to see Ae looking at me worriedly, I cleared my throat and smiled at him.

"It's nothing."

"Isn't it stressful studying? But it's only the first day of school," Ae continued to ask, placing the food in front of me and I bowed my head.

"Pretty much, too," I didn't dare tell him the truth, saying I hadn't listened carefully to the lesson because I was worried about what was going on with Tin. Since I've been straight with him, he still sits next to me, just hasn't looked back to talk to me since, and I'm all a little worried if he'll cut me off because of it.




Either way, he's the only friend in my department who can speak his mind (isn't he?).

"Then hurry up and eat more," Ae said as she moved the plate to me and handed me the spoon and fork.

"Eat more so you have strength, what time do you get out of class in the afternoon?"

"Classes don't end until very late, exactly 6:00," This semester's schedule does cause some headaches, as it's basically an early morning class, followed by a 4:00 pm class.

"So that means you're staying in the dorm room today?"

"Don't know yet."

Ae nodded as if there was something he wanted to say to me, but ultimately didn't, until...

"Can't you just talk to people and say you can come over and sleep together tonight? What's with the squirming?"

I was stunned until Pond suddenly interjected, and turned to look at the next table, to see Pond grinning at me, and Ping, who was eating a bun, also grinning at us.

"Twist your sister."

"Oops, Ping, look at this friend of mine, his mouth is still dirty, just now he was speaking civilized." Pond laughed out loud after saying that, but he was still very careful about his portion and didn't want to irk Ae. What can he say at this point? He could only look at Ae secretly and felt red in the face.

Does Ae really want to spend the night with me?

I couldn't help but think of that day, and after hearing Pond's words, I couldn't help but be shocked.

"Ai’Ping, on the other hand, do you like shrimp?"

"It's not like you don't know, I eat everything."

"Yeah oh...."

I raised my head slightly and couldn't help but be a little surprised, Pond looked at me and Ae badly and then kept smiling wickedly.....

“Ai’Ae looks like he's really into shrimp."

Snap

"I'm going to the bathroom," Ae immediately stood up and gestured for me to look at him, hmmm... his ears were red, which made my face even hotter than before.

Snap

"Let's go to the bathroom together."

“Heh heh heh, the canteen bathroom is not suitable, there are too many people, it's not convenient for you guys to work it." I just wanted to get up and follow, Pond started talking, I think things are getting funnier and funnier, every time he doesn't dare to joke with Ae, but now Ae must have thought about that night too, that's why he can't break out and reprimand Pond.

"It's not like I'm doing anything."

"Then you let go of Pete, it's not like both of your urethrae are tied together, go ahead and get yourself peeing no need to pull him along."

"Gee, I thought so, why don't you let him eat here if you're not going to do something in the bathroom?" Ping added, and Ae clenched his fist so tightly that he had to let go of my hand, and I hurriedly said.

"I can stay here by myself, Ae."

"Are you sure?"

"Well," I nodded, knowing that even if I reluctantly went along, it would be more suspicious. After saying that, Ae turned to go, and at this time, Ping also stood up.

"I'll go get some food first."

Ah, I want to go shopping with him for food too!

I was thinking about it, and then turned back to see the man sitting across from me. I'm not talking about Pond or anything, but he did have an open eye and got right to the point...

"Well, it's time to tell me about our fraternal brother, have you ever done it with him or not?"

Pond.

Hello, my friends in the audience, I love you!!! It's been a long time coming and it's finally my turn to see it! The author has been begging his grandparents for a long time. Well, without further ado, you must want to know why I'm so wide off the mark, Ai’Ae, the kid who was once teased by those of us and said he couldn't care for sex or was sexually indifferent, is probably going to spend the rest of his life with football.

See, this is just the beginning, and it's entirely possible to know that Ae's sexual experience is completely nil.

In our high school senior year, everyone made male and female friends, even someone as girly as Dear had a girlfriend, albeit only for a few short days. But what about Ae, the crazy football-obsessed, introverted, high-spirited, soft guy... had not a single girlfriend and a complete virgin!





So, when he started getting into a relationship (although the lover is a guy, but at least I don't have to worry about him being zero sex until he crosses 20), plus Ae is a straight man, straighter than steel, not at all comforting, even his cursing is just straight up there, I'm afraid if I let him be like this, he will definitely end up cold and alone.

Not that I'm bragging, I was surprised when he started looking for a certain X videos to watch, but beyond surprised I was excited that this guy is finally starting to put some adult thinking into his head (glad he hasn't degraded yet), because as a man it would be a shame if he couldn't have sex.

I didn't even want to bother him at first because I saw that he and Pete got along pretty well, but then I looked at Pete and I felt things were getting more and more wrong... didn't Pete ever do it either?

I asked myself in my mind, and then looked at this Koon-chai Pete again, and sure enough, they are both still little virgins.

No sex, no poked holes, they are the sort - if it hurts, it won't happen again!

It's not that I think about it much, but I really think so, the first time I did it with a woman was very hard, I spent long time looking for a hole, think about it myself, the first time with a man, oops, needless to say, will definitely fail, Pete will definitely turn into a chrysalis form, and then the next day the pain cannot walk.

At first I thought to myself it was better to watch from a distance, I saw that he had both gone out for the night and thought he must have done something, but ever since they had gone for steak together, these two had been weird.

Which of the friends in the circle, as long as they're in a relationship, haven't had sex? But the only exception is this guy, who studied science and technology in downtown Bangkok, and he doesn't look like a lover who has had sex at all... I looked at Pete again and again... No, I'm sure they haven't had sex, but in order to determine whether my friend is impotent or not, I had to go up and ask him directly.

Now I was staring at Pete with a big grin, and asked innocently... Have you guys done it or not?

"Uh... uh...”

Oh ooh, this Koon-chai's face immediately turned red, I finally understood why Ae worshiped him under his jeans.

"Well, you don't have to be shy either, it's all one of us," I tried to get him to relax, but Pete almost wanted to grab his plate and run away from here, so much so that I couldn't help but laugh.

The man is so handsome and has such a good body, sometimes it is really quite envious that a short winter melon is able to inhale such a wonderful thing in the bag.

"Eh...this..."

Well, I know Pete wouldn't have said it, he's not me, if it were me, I'd have said it all, but I haven't done it with Cha-am, she's really innocent, so I don't want to force her, so I'll just keep on cultivating feelings with her.

“Ai’Pete, I'm not asking you because I want to gossip (????). But I'm worried about you guys, as you know, Ai’Ae's always been very tough-mouthed, if he didn't know, he wouldn't have asked, even if he google search it to death, looking for information, it's better to listen to experienced people."

"Well, I didn't..."

"You want to believe that I'm really going to help you guys, like I reminded you before, in front of Ae, it's best to talk to him directly if you have anything to say, it's the same now, Ae's a chronic and doesn't react that fast, just tell me and I'll find a way to help you guys myself," I smiled innocently at him again, looking at Pete who seemed a little hesitant.

But as a sensitive man, I think I've guessed it...

"It hasn't... it hasn't happened yet."

See, I guessed it! Ae is impotence.

This is the most direct thought in my heart at the moment, I really want to laugh out loud, this dead dwarf, all kinds of strong, did not expect to actually fall to death in the pit of love, the surface I pretend to be calm, but honestly this friend thing is really too funny.

So where does that leave us now?"

FFS

"This... I won't answer," he shook his head hard, his face turned a little pale, it seems that I also knew to let him say so much, but it's okay, it's enough to know that he hasn't had sex yet, well, no wonder he was shocked when he heard the peeling of shrimp.

"How about I get him drunk and go to your room?" I asked playfully, but Pete answered me earnestly.

"Eh... Ai’Pond, I'm in a relationship with Ai’Ae and don't care about that bit...” see, as soon as he finished, I instantly felt like an as.shole.

"It's not like I said you have to do that kind of thing after a relationship, but those things are the most basic human needs, Ai’Pete, don't you want to have anything to do with him?"

".....” It seems that this Koon-chai still wants to have sex with Ae, tsk.

Looking at his expression, I basically guessed it all, I reached down and subconsciously touched my chin before he said...

"But I'm afraid Ai’Ae won't like it."

"Hmm."

Pete suddenly spoke up himself, probably because he couldn't tell anyone else, so he chose to talk to me, and then he laughed dryly and continued.

“Ai’Ae's a straight man and I'm afraid he'll be disgusted when it comes to that."

It doesn't matter if he's a straight man or not, but he still looks at a certain V. I don't think he's going to be disgusted by looking at him.

"That's why you're going to have to try it all the more," I couldn't resist the urge to taunt this friend of mine already.

"What about you, aren't you afraid of pain? They all say it hurts," I continued to ask, guiding him slowly like a mentor, I was afraid he would fall in and not come out, Pete answered slowly, and his handsome appearance was exactly the same.

"I'm not afraid of pain, as long as it pleases Ai’Ae."

Well, I have accepted this daughter-in-law of my friend from the bottom of my heart!

"OK, then I'll help you."

I confidently told him that at this time...

"What are you going to help him with?"

Uh!

"Nothing," I replied instinctively, as Ae's voice rang out behind me, and I immediately turned back to look, and then took it off, still smiling at him while thinking he'd fallen into the toilet and been flushed away!

“Ai’Pond, hello there." What made Ae disappear for so long, I think, is that this smiling, just-sweet little girl named Chompoo is now, with many bottles of drinks in her hands.

"Ow, Chompoo, long time no see."

"Well, I've been doing a bit too much homework lately, I don't have time to come over whenever I want to." I really wanted to laugh out loud, she was also the straight one, Ae didn't look very good on the face, very different from his usual likes to directly hate people.




"Don't talk so straight in a girl's house, people will think badly of you."

Ai’Ae, Ai’Ae, it's because of your personality that people don't want to break off their relationship with you.

"Well, I believe you, then I'll go first, oops, Pete you're here too, hello, Ai’Pete, I'll go first, see you next time," the little girl waved her hand, then walked off to the other place, I watched them both, it was really interesting.

"She was just coming over to buy a drink for her friend and just happened to run into me."

See, first comes the excuses.

"Hmm" Pete looked as if nothing was going on, an idea popped up in my head, so I got up to gather the dishes and said to him, "By the way, what I just said to you, if you don't hurry up, be careful of being snatched by someone else" I planted a time bomb in Pete's mind, just as I was about to leave, Ae suddenly asked.

"What is it you're talking about?"

"Oh, that's the information he asked for online, Pete said he wanted it too, I told him to do it early, otherwise he'd have nothing if he was robbed by someone else." After that I packed my plate and left, I'm sure Pete wasn't stupid either, I said so much, he must have gotten what he meant!

Okay, so what's next to get Ae to break his virginity? It's all funny to think about! Sun, he's probably going to miss out on such funny news, who let him not read here.

Part Ae

It was now 6:00 p.m. and the campus horn sounded with the national anthem. I'm ready to move on after training to play football, actually, the school's football team isn't very strong, and there's a real football game next term and a friendly game this term, so everyone is training hard for the game.

And that's how I got selected for the Engineering Academy team, and Can came running up to me and said to me.

"I'm not going to show you any mercy, so don't get mad at me if you lose."

Well, whatever you do, I've got the sportsmanship, and it's just a friendly game, so don't take it so seriously, just enjoy the fun of a freshman game.

But right now, nothing about your going to Pete's class matters.

I told my friends to go to their own recess, while I ran to the side of the football field, and pulled out my phone.

"Call Ai’Pete?"

Why is Pond following me around like a heel today?

I'm depressed to think that even running to the side of the football field and still running into this Ai’Pond sitting here reading comics, I feel like I've run into him a little too many times today.

Didn't he always have to go out to dinner with Cha-am at this time of year? Why did you bring your girlfriend up to the soccer field today and sit there, but she was all sorts of fishy and stinky, and people were throwing all sorts of white eyes.

I didn't bother with him anymore, I turned my back to him and talked to the end of the phone.

"What is it, Ae?"

"Are you out of class?"

"Class is over, just got out of class."

"Are you going to spend the night in the dorm today?"

"I don't think so, Aunt Jiu said she makes a lot of my faves, I'll probably go home and sleep," I wiped the sweat from my forehead, suddenly wanting to tell him to let him spend the night at school without going home so he can have dinner with me, no reason whatsoever....

"Are you out of the academic building then? Don't ever come out on your own."

"I'm With a friend, was planning to go to the parking lot," and I knew the guess was off, but still didn't want to hang up, and at the moment...

"Um... can I go get you first?"

"Hmmm?"

"Can I see you before I go home?"

I don't know why I'm smiling, but I've already guessed Pete's expression at this moment, and there's a little excitement in my heart that I can't say, I thought this kind of thing was boring before, and I'm going home, so why waste time coming here? But as soon as it came to itself, it felt...

"Come on, I'm on the football field."

"Well, then I'll get to you in a minute."

I couldn't help but smile with joy in my heart, and like Pond said to me earlier, anyone who didn't know Pete well would probably think he was a very foul-mouthed handsome guy, but once I got to know him, I knew how cute, how introverted, how shy he was.

Let me go to hell, I'm starting to think that way again.

"The look on your face has told the world that you are happy now," said Pond, shortly after, interrupting my happy thoughts.

"Bitch!"

"Ai’Hiaa it! Cha-am look at him, he actually called me a b.itch!" Pond said while touching his girlfriend's shoulder.

"I couldn't help but laugh when I saw that Cha-am wasn't biased against him, and nodded my head in agreement, he grumbled over his shoulder, but I didn't want to pay any attention to him running towards the place where the car was passing.

He was smiling happily and looking around to see if the security guard would come out of nowhere, I couldn't help but laugh.

"It's six o'clock, everyone's off work."

"I don't want to be gossiped about anymore," Pete said breathlessly, presumably remembering that time, and immediately laughed when he saw me.

"That's a lot to take and be scolded for then," I smiled and looked at him, the evening breeze blowing his soft hair and gently sweeping across his face, as if there was silence around this moment, and I reached out and rubbed his cheek.




"I didn't think I could scratch your face like I do now." I don't know why I said such numbing words, but it was worth it to see him shy and avoiding my eyes.

"Would love to give it a good squeeze."

Actually, I wanted to k.iss his face, wanted to k.iss that pink cherry mouth, and every time I k.issed him, it felt really good, but I also knew that this place was inappropriate, so I reached out and messed with the bangs that were blocking his eyes.

I just learned that it's also a very happy thing for two people to just stand and look at each other in silence like this.

"I'd like you to do it, too, but...”

"I know, there are too many people on the football field," I said with a nod, but still reluctant to let go of the hand that was stroking his hair.

"What time are you going home?"

"By eight o'clock, that's when my mother should be back, too."

"Then we'll go back later," I said in a smooth tone, knowing I was just stalling for time and didn't want him to go back, and he was stunned, then nodded.

"I... don't want to go back yet either."

What the hell, why would I want to meet in this fxxking football stadium.

I thought in my mind, letting the breeze blow by, and I slid the hand that stroked his hair slowly down to his shoulder, then grabbed his white hand and walloped him into his car, and just held on for a while, if not...

Beep.

A car horn sounded, and he and I looked in unison at the same time to see a luxurious sports car parked right behind Pete's car, and the man opened the window and poked his head out.

"You forgot something," Tin said loudly to Pete, who had a strange look on his face, then wrenched my hand away to get something, and I frowned slightly.

I don't like it! It had been weeks since I'd seen this son of a b.itch, but as soon as I saw him and Pete together, I resented him.

I hugged my chest and watched quietly, I knew Tin was the one with the b.itchy mouth, but still tried hard to tell myself that he was Pete's friend no matter what, he walked over to the car, Tin also poked his head out, just a little distance away from him, looking at me very upset with him!

I gritted my teeth darkly as Tin looked over at me and smiled at me.

I didn't know how to respond, he hated me as much as I hated him, and actually touched Pete's hand when he handed him the information!

It's just friends....

"Fxxk! He really is exactly what Ai’Can said, what an as.shole!" Pond suddenly appeared behind me and said, I was about to reach out and punch him but he ducked in time, he came up next to me and whispered in my ear.

"Aren't all the people at the International Academy so handsome? Are you sure they're just friends? Could it be that he's deriding you because he likes Ai’Pete, too?" I'd never thought of it that way, but the moment Pond said so, I started to think about it, seeing the two of them exchanging words and I was clenching my hands into fists even more.

"I think the two of them are a little too close too, too, hey! Don't admit defeat, it's your man who is your man, hurry up and sleep with so he can truly be your man!"

"B.astard, you shut up!" I said unkindly, eyes dead on them as Pond kept whistling in my ear.

"I've already warned you, oh, if it's too late, watch out for yourself becoming a falling dog."

Shit! He knew that Pond's words were not to be trusted, but now he believed them somewhat.....





~~ My Accidental Love is You ~~








Prev: Chapter 27.2: Concentrate Hard (2) 《Chapters Home》 Next: Chapter 29: Sending the groom,

Comments

Medium Rectangle

Holla

Translations for Sale

Tharntype The Series, Chapter 16: Once is never enough!

Banished To Another World, Chapter 1: The First Day Struggling to survive