Translations for Sale

Translations for Sale

Hey Yall Thanks for the Support na These are the Book in PDFs THAI NOVELS Tharn Type 2: Seven years of Love  Fish Upon the Sky English Fan Translation Bite Me the Series English Fan Translation Your Name Engraved Herein Manner of Death English Fan Translation  Vice Versa; Love Switch Worlds Nitiman: The Society and Lover  Behind the Scenes  Cutie Pie the Series Hia Said I am Naive Tale of Thousand Stars  Not Me the Novel  Love You My Ride English Fan translation Cupid Last Wish English Fan translation Because You Are My Sky English Fan translation Tharn Type 1: The More You Hate the More you Love KinnPorsche: Mafia Love, Last Love The Miracle of a Teddy Bear Love Mechanics Book 1 English Fan Translation Love in the Air (Love Storm) English Fan translation Love in the Air (Love Sky) English Fan translation Ai Long Nhai English Fan Translation Unforgettable Night with a Mafia English Fan translation Vegas Pete; I Dont Become Satan English Fan Translation I Will Hit You, Noei English Fan

My Accidental Love is You, Chapter 2: Different perspectives

My Accidental Love is You 《รักนี้บังเอิญคือคุณ 》Rak Ni Bang-oen Khuo Khun
My Accidental Love is You, Chapter 2: Different perspectives

Pete.


It's past 10pm, but I've just finished my homework and showered. I was wiping my hair with a towel in one hand, but my gaze stayed on my knees.

The scene that took place at noon and the thumping sensation reverberated in my mind again. The warmth of the sun, the sour smell of sweat, the hot breath, and the lingering warmth of the knees leaning against each other.

Suddenly!

"You're so upsetting, Pete! Just shy of that little thing?" I hurried to block my face with the end of the towel while burying my face in my lap as I felt my face burning with heat. I really can't figure it out, I've obviously just ended a bad relationship and been cheated on and hurt by the person I love. But why, as soon as I met Ae, I would trust that he would not hurt me, trust that he would not treat me like that senior.

Maybe Ae just thinks of me as a friend.

Then this answer burst into my heart so quickly that my shyness instantly disappeared, leaving only a light breath, and then a smile, a smile that came from the heart, broke out on my face.

"I don't expect Ae to like me, I just want Ae to think of me as a good friend and that's all I want."

It's no big deal! I think it was a mistake to have a "more than a friend" feeling for my benefactor, but I kept it secret in my heart, and Ae was so nice, he wouldn't have blamed me.

Giggle

“Ai’Pete, are you asleep?" Before I could say a word my room door had been opened and then Mom came in rightfully.

"Not yet, what's wrong Mom?" I immediately piled on a smile and said to my mom.

My mom is a very pretty woman with smooth, beautiful black hair, but usually, she likes to tie her hair in a ponytail and hang it down her back. She was a gentle and understanding mother when she was with me, but when she was at work she was the look of a competent strong woman. My mom owns a very prestigious mid-sized hotel in town that is ranked among the best in the industry. My mom is beautiful, capable, and excellent, but she is also my favourite mom and I love her more than anyone else in the world.

"Seeing that you can smile puts me at ease."

Well...

I was momentarily stunned by my mother's words, who at this point gently stroked my still damp hair with her hand, then grabbed a towel and helped me wipe it up.

"It's easy to see that you've been preoccupied for a few days, and it makes me happy to see that you can smile now."

"I'm sorry mom." All I knew was to keep my head down and my voice so small that I could barely hear my guilt, after all, I had suddenly come out to my mother. Then this move of mine caused Mom to stop and she sat down on the edge of my bed.

"You haven't done anything wrong! Why are you saying sorry to Mom?"

"I did wrong, I'm not a normal person," is all I can do, keeping my head down and not daring to look my mom in the eyes while I think about what my ex-boyfriend did to her.

My sexual orientation is disgusting!

Suddenly.

"You look at Mama, boy... " my mother lifted my chin in her hand to make eye contact, and then she unfolded a smile, her eyes blazing without being gentle, her other hand caressing my face.

"You didn't do anything wrong, you didn't do it on purpose at all. Mom told you that no matter what your choices are, Mom will support you unconditionally and give you confidence, and Mom will never hurt you." I felt like I was about to cry out and my eyes were quickly heating up, especially when I made eye contact with my mom, and the more guilt I felt, the more love I felt for my mom at the same time.

Mom gave me a gentle hug immediately after she saw it.

"My Pete is a good boy, you know, Hm, and every time Mom thinks about you choosing to live with Mom instead of Dad, I'm so thankful. You are my heart's muscles, priceless, and cannot be exchanged for anything. Don't think of yourself as the odd man out, don't think of yourself as different from others, because it's hard for mommy whenever she sees you unhappy." I burst into tears again and clasped my hands around my mother.

It was because I knew that in my mother's eyes I was the most important, that the day I was threatened, I was afraid that my mother would be sad and willingly blackmailed for three months.

Similarly, if mom was in pain, I would be in even more pain.

"I love you Mom!" I gently let that out, and Mom released me a little, then took a towel and helped me wipe the tears from my face.




"You're eighteen oh, and you're crying like a three-year-old!" Mom joked, and I smiled embarrassedly, then wiped the rest of the tears away with the back of my hand and gave Mom back a sunken smile.

"How was your day at school?" As soon as Mom asked about it, I remembered... Ai’Ae.

"I've met a new friend today, ah, I haven't told you about it yet! The last time I almost got hit by a car, he was the one who saved my life. He was really nice, that time he took me to the school doctor's office on his bicycle and stayed with me. I met him today and he asked me to go to dinner with him, which I'm still embarrassed about. Mom, I haven't even been in the school cafeteria before, and I still had to ask him to buy me food, and he even taught me how to ride the school tram... ah, I'm so ashamed that I hadn't ridden the school tram after more than a semester in this school... "

As soon as Ae was mentioned, I was talking out of my mind, I had only met him three times, but felt like I had a lot to say about him. Mom listened attentively, laughing while listening, and made a comment in between.

"He seems like such a good boy and a good friend."

"Yes! He's very good, really very good... ah... " I suddenly had a feeling that I had been set up by my mother, so I hurriedly shut my mouth, and when my mother saw it, she smiled and said.

"Go on! Mom would love to hear about this person... it's Ae right?" After Mom finished, I went on, but by the time I realized again that Mom was still setting me up, my trump card was all lit up in front of her.

No, it won't! Just good friends! Mom wouldn't know... would she?



Many days have passed since I last saw Ae, and until it's been almost a week we haven't even seen him. But I've gotten used to parking my car next to the football field and staring at it alone and giggling. Because here are some of the little details that I know about him.

However, since I arrived a little earlier than usual today, the football field was sparsely populated and the school tram was full of people, so there was still plenty of time. That's for sure, my morning class doesn't start until 10:00 and it's just over 6:00. So I had to get out of the car and walk along the football field, tapping my hand against the fence that separates the field from the school path as I walked.

The morning air in the university was so refreshing that I couldn't help but take a deep breath. Just as I was enjoying the rare silence, I turned my head and happened to see the school security brother standing next to a car. If that car wasn't mine, I wouldn't have been blushing in an instant...

"Where's the yellow-haired kid that parked his car here again! You think I wouldn't dare to kick you out if you drive a Mercedes? Are you blind? Can't you see there's no parking here? This place is for the college employee!" I was instantly scared out of my mind by the words of my security guard brother, especially his fierce eyes, which made me lose my mind. I didn't feel right about turning around and leaving, and didn't dare to admit it by walking straight up, because I really didn't know there was no parking there!

In the end, I decided to run up to Brother Security.

"Uh... brother... "

"What the hell!" The brother suddenly turned around and yelled with an impatient face, I was startled.

"This is my car... I'll drive it now and park it somewhere else." I saw Security Brother pause, his pupils dilated momentarily, he must not have expected the owner of the car to be right in front of him. But he immediately adjusted his stance, cleared his throat, and then raised his head to stare at me.

"Nong, don't you know, there's no parking here! Don't think I won't kick you out just because you drive a Mercedes! It doesn't matter what brand of car it is, breaking school rules is breaking school rules ah, I'm treating everyone all the same." As if he was unforgivable, the security guard gradually raised his voice quite a bit, intending to make me feel embarrassed, I immediately made a salute to him and kept shouting my apologies.

"Sorry ah big brother, I'll stop somewhere else right away."

"Well, school rules are school rules! Nowadays, children like to show their superiority, show off their wealth and do whatever they want, without even thinking about the feelings of others... " I immediately lowered my head, and in my heart I wanted to argue with him, to tell him that I did not want to show my superiority or show off my wealth or anything. But I knew I was at fault first, and I had to stand there without a word and listen to his admonition. Slowly I felt my face start to burn as the crowd of students on the sidelines grew larger and larger, whispering and pointing fingers at me.

"Brother, I don't know... "

"Don't know or don't care!!!!"

"I don't know if he has the money to do whatever he wants or if you're trying to have your behavior justified."

"!!!!"

I immediately turned my head to look back, only to see the man my heart desires stumbling over with two shoes in one hand. Only to see his expression is serious and fierce, viciously staring at Security Brother, Security Brother also has a tone high, a big fight is about to be triggered.

"He's apologized, he's said he didn't know, what more do you want from him? Do you want him to kneel down and prostrate himself in front of you? All you have to do is get out of the way and let him take the car away, and that's it? And you, don't park your car here in the future. got it?"

"Um, got it." I just whispered a low reply and then looked at Ae, who at the moment was tit-for-tat with the security brother as if to argue.

"What's it to you?"

"None of my business, but I couldn't resist standing by. You see him as a bully, you have to be unforgiving. Yes, you're here to represent the school rules, but he didn't even know that before, what more do you want from him!" Ae asked the other party back in a nonchalant manner, and with a seriousness that refused to admit defeat, which made the man who had been so angry just now a bit restless, and finally, Ae suddenly twisted his head and turned in the other direction.

"Big brother, you have so much time, why don't you go look over there. There's a parking violation there, too!" Brother Security immediately looked in that direction and muttered with a displeased face.

"What's up with the little kids these days!!!!" He said that without forgetting to turn around and say it to me in a serious way.

"Don't park here next time!" After saying that, he walked in that direction, towards the dark car that had stopped to prepare to pick up his friend.

After his big brother left, Ae looked at me with a sullen look on his face, making me feel uncomfortable.

"It's a lot of trouble every time I see you, Pete!"

"Right or not... "

"If you're going to apologize, why don't you hurry up and move your car! Security will be back in a minute!" Ae immediately interrupted me and said with a playful face. I don't know if he saw my shoulders droop, but he showed a fascinating smile at once. He looked at me like a child and patted me vigorously on the shoulder.

"Hurry up and there's no parking here again... oh, just wait for me in the parking lot of the IC building and I'll ride to pick you up later."

"!!!!" I only knew that my pupils were wide open, wondering why he was picking me up, this expression was seen by him, and he then couldn't help but lookup.

"You must be going to the school cafeteria for breakfast this early in the morning, I'll go with you later, I'm so hungry my belly is against my spine... uh, I'll go ride first then." Ae looked at me, waiting for my answer. Then do I have any other choice but... can't wait to nod my head in agreement, he saw this scene and long ago threw the fierce look just now to the nine clouds, and replaced it with a sunny smile.




"Ow, so you're going along."

"Well, yeah yeah." After saying that, I immediately ran to open the car door and burrowed into the driver's seat in a huff. I sat back down and turned back to Ae, who, it turned out, was already running toward the dorm area in small, broken steps. I hurriedly pulled into the parking lot with a peachy face and parked my car.

Every encounter was a bunch of trouble, but every time there was trouble... Ai’Ae would show up by chance to relieve me.



Ae

Do you believe that? I'm snickering now, laughing and sympathizing with this sweet little master.

I left my sneakers at the soccer field today, so I was going to come down and get them back to my dorm after I showered and go to the cafeteria for something to eat. On the way back to the dormitory after finding the shoes, I happened to see Pete bowing his head in apology to his security brother, with several other gourd-eating crowds next to him. The image of the Khun-chai chanting "yes, yes, yes" immediately came to my mind, and his face must have been terrified by this scene.

I'm so sorry, I decided to give a shout out when I saw it coming.

Honestly, if I hadn't seen Pete in this predicament before, maybe I would have been pointing fingers at him like the rest of the melon eating crowd. The handsome Khun-chai, well-dressed and polite, with a soft voice and a smile on his face, should still be the kind of person you can't approach.

What did that stinking Pond say about me? "Commoner Kid"? That's probably what it means.

People like me and Pete can't get along. But ever since I met him, I felt that he, a student of the International Academy who drives a Mercedes Benz, was more down-to-earth and protective than I thought.

But it's certainly not the kind of protection you rotten girls think it is.

In my eyes, Pete is a child, the kind of harmless little titty dog who is not confident and is easily frightened, making you feel an overwhelming desire to protect. So, this protective desire of mine is supposed to be the kind that big brothers want to protect and take care of their little brothers, not between friends.

Every time I see this cautious, nerdy, and naturally harmless expression that belongs exclusively to him, I secretly decide in my heart... I can't just leave him alone and let him do what he wants like I do with my other friends.

Between my high school douchebag nemesis, Dear, and this polite young man, I dare to give out my precious shoes, Pete is making me more protective of him than that Dear.

Thinking about it, I decided to shout at Pond, who was sleeping like a dead pig, up and told him to get himself to class. . He just mumbled something out of his mouth, then turned around and hugged the pillow with the picture of Knotty Knotty in it and went on dreaming of spring and autumn, oh no "autumn". Want to know which picture it is? You guys might as well not know about it and just keep this as one of the few secrets left to Pond. After saying that, I hurried downstairs to get my car, and then I rode against the cool morning breeze towards the parking lot where the "Hero Saves Moe" was once performed.

It wasn't long before I saw him standing by the limousine with a look of disbelief, guessing he thought I looked like an ambassador for peace - would stand him up.

As soon as he saw me, he immediately smiled, and this happy smile instantly disintegrated my entire person, making me more protective of him than ever.

It's a smile like a nerdy little posh getting his favorite toy.

"Get on." I "ordered" him and he seemed to be familiar with my bike. Without saying a word, he got in the back seat of my bike, not scowling like last time. But his hands only dared to gently tug at the corners of my shirt, with a very unconfident look.

I shook my head slightly, thinking about how he'd said he was gay earlier, maybe he thought I'd resent him.

This guy is overthinking it too.

Silence...

"I'm not ticklish, scratch if you want, I'm afraid I won't be able to account for your mother if you go headfirst and break your face for a while." I grabbed his hands and sent them towards my own waist, letting him hold me tight, I didn't know what his expression was at that moment, so I hurriedly and vigorously kicked my feet and set off. Again, human, so why is he so much lighter than that Pond? I barely had to pedal hard enough, and I hurriedly slowed my pedalling to look back at him.

"You're too light, too, Pete, how tall are you?"

"174."

"Weight?"

"Uh... I should be 48... right?"

Zizi...

"Oops!" I opened my eyes wide and squeezed the brakes with a look of surprise, followed by a scream from the rear. Since the back seat of the bike is a little shorter in height than the saddle, his face slammed into the back of my head. His hands around my waist held me tighter, presumably startled by my sharp brakes, but I was taken aback by his reply earlier.

"You're too skinny!"

It's crazy! I'm only 167, and I'm a lot heavier than him.

I calmed down slightly and looked back for him again to find that he was stroking his forehead with both hands, which seemed to be hurting a lot. Yeah, people with brains harder than coconut shells like me feel a little sore, not to mention the fact that he slammed headlong into it.

"Get your hands off me."

I braced the handlebars of the bike with one hand, braced the ground with both feet, and then freed the other to remove his hand, frowning at the same time. Sometimes I really hate this kind of haircut for Korean drama heroes, with his forehead, eyes and eyebrows covered tightly, and when I try to lift up his bangs, I immediately see... redness!




"Oops, I'm sorry! Does it hurt? You're so soft! Just a touch and it's all red." I grumbled subconsciously. Let's be honest, I've never had physical contact with a male friend so gently as I am now rubbing his forehead. Maybe it's because my friends are rough and crazy, even if I have some cute friends, I treat them roughly, but I can't get my hands on Pete.

There are certain traits in him that cause me to be afraid to make casual banter.

"No... it doesn't hurt that much."

"Are you sure?"

"Sure... sure. Aren't you hungry? Let's go, I'll be fine!" He deliberately avoids my gaze, and I don't even know if he hurts or not. His forehead is starting to heat up a bit, and I'm afraid he'll accidentally get heatstroke, but it's not even seven in the morning yet. Since he conclusively said it was fine, I had to turn around.

"I'm hungry, but it's you, not me, who's going to eat more. You really are so skinny, I'm really afraid you'll fall in half if you fall to the ground." I kept nagging him, and maybe like I said before, I was just treating him like a little kid. A person like me, who loves health so much, would never allow someone to get sick in front of me.

However, I also have trouble suppressing certain thoughts in my mind.

Where's Pete? He's got such great skin, he's a blast, so... what was I thinking?

I just thought about the haves and have-nots and continued to pedal the bike, while at the same time, I felt Pete's hands increase to hold me tighter.



Pete.

"Go ahead and eat it all!"

I blinked and looked at him, actually I didn't come here specifically for breakfast, I just came for him. My daily breakfast is a glass of milk, a few slices of toast, or something light instead of...  like the one Ae was eating, was a plate of chilli fish sauce piled as high as a mountain with a three-course, one-soup topped rice.

And I looked down at my "breakfast" again... a big bowl of thick soup kuey-teow rice noodles sprinkled with fresh vegetables.

He asked me what I wanted to eat, so I struggled to think of something light and told him I wanted some kuey teow. So he disappeared into the wave of foot sounds and left me waiting for him at the table. In the end, he served his rice and my kuey teow rice triumphantly like a general who had won the battle. I wonder if he's close to the old lady who cooks the rice; my bowl of kuey-teow is piled high with bean sprouts, basil leaves and hollow cabbage.

When I was about to give Ae the money for the meal, he flatly refused and said...

"Give me my money back when you've eaten it all, but if you haven't, I don't want it."

He must know, I can't eat all of it.

I shovelled the noodles into my mouth while thinking about it, and at the same time stole a glance at the guy across from me, guessing by the look of him that he was super hungry because he was eating at a rate that was nothing short of windblown. I was about to have a chat with him when I couldn't help but think about the morning again.

"Are you running on the playground?"

"Well, I usually go there at 4:30 a.m. for a run. Any day I'd finish my run I'd go to the Shai Monk and then go back to the dorm to shower before coming down for dinner. That said, you're pretty early, too." I figured it out right away, no wonder I couldn't see him, guessing he'd arrived at the school after running back to the dorm after me.

"Well, because there was a parking grab battle in the morning." I know I'm not telling the whole truth, but the part about the "Great War" is true. My answer amused Ae, and after laughing, he threw me another question.

"By the way, which one of you IC's doesn't have a car ah, you always hog the parking space there, my friends from the School of Science often complain that you take the parking space every time they come late."

"There is, everyone in IC is as rich as everyone thinks."

"Most of them are rich." Well, I knew I couldn't compete with him, so I hurriedly bowed my head and took a sip of the noodle soup.

"By the way, if you come early in the future, you can come and have breakfast with me." I jerked my head up, inwardly bouncing like a fawn, and I didn't expect him to ask for my invitation. But the next thing he knew, he was muttering...

"I'm going to fatten you up."

Ah, it looks like I'm really bone-thin, and rightly so, I can't see when I'm dressed, but if I take my clothes off... it's really just a piece of ribs.

But there was a doubt in my heart that hadn't been answered for a long time and I wanted to know, but I was afraid to ask. Now that the two of us were sitting face to face, I wanted to look into his eyes for a moment, only to find that his eyes had locked on to me and I had to make up my mind to ask him.

"I want to know... don't you think I'm abnormal?"

Alas, I started to get scared again, and he immediately changed to a very fierce expression, quickly reaching his hand over, and I subconsciously squeezed my eyes shut.

... and after a while...

After a while...

It turned out that he just reached over and vigorously pressed my head, putting on a very disdainful expression, then quickly retracted his hand and gently shook his head, speaking to me in a serious and serious tone.

“Ai’Pete, I guess, people around you must be judging the normal and the non-normal by a distant mind. But that's not my standard." Ae's expression was a bit indignant, but he still looked at me with a bit of a fierceness, as if I had just belittled him with a very nasty thing.

"Do you think I'm short?"

"Uh... "No, OK, he may not be as tall as me, but he's not very short either. There were more people shorter than him. Every time I see him, many of his qualities make me directly ignore his height.




"For me, I never felt short. All my close friends were taller than me, and sometimes they called me a 'dwarf melon', but to me, I didn't feel short. I'm sure there are a lot of people shorter than me, at least I'm not holding back the height of Thai men... " I didn't know what he was going to say to me, but I listened with a serious face.

"Even though I'm only this small, every time something is in trouble, my friends think of me first, because they never think of me as a short person who can't do what they can do. Since I don't even think I'm short, I have no reason to get mad at people who call me a dwarf. That's what I think about some of my own problems, and what about you Pete, do you think you're normal or abnormal?"

All I could do was look into his eyes quietly, and my eyes must have been trembling at the time, because Ae reached over and touched my head again, his voice much softer than it had just been.

"If you think you're normal, even if the whole world is saying you're an anomaly, then you're still normal, so how would I ever say you were abnormal?"

I've never felt like such a crybaby, but when I felt my eyes start to get a little hot, I hurriedly lowered my head, and Ae reached over and gently touched my head, and immediately lowered it to continue feasting.

He didn't notice that I was constantly blinking my eyes about to cry out.

"Maybe I'm not the one who knows you best, I don't know how much you can understand what I'm saying, and I'm not very good at talking. Anyway, I've never treated you as an anomaly, and if anyone dares to look at you like that, you hurry up and tell me, and I'll go fix him for you right away!" His words were simple and concise, but once again they warmed my heart and even made me feel a little scared, just keeping my head down and concentrating on the bowl of rice noodles.

I honestly don't know how to judge whether it's good or not, but I think it's just good, very good. By the time I had brought my attention back to the present moment again, I realized that Ae's hand had come up again.

"Huh?"

"The money for your bowl of kowtow!" He raised an eyebrow at me, and that's when I realized I hadn't had this much breakfast in years... but I immediately smiled and reached for my wallet, but where was the money in my wallet...

"Uh... is there anything to find, Ae?"

I wasn't at all surprised when he folded my bowl on his plate with a look of helplessness.

"Forget it, Khun-chai!"

He scolded me, but I had a happy smile on my face and quietly followed him out of the cafeteria.

Then Ae was kind enough to let me take his ride and drive me to the entrance of the college... As soon as his feet propped up on the ground, his phone rang and he hurriedly took it out, looking at the caller ID with a look of disdain.

[BAD BOY!!!!! Laughs]

Even when I was standing so far away, I could hear the soul-chasing curses coming from the other end of the phone, no wonder Ae was so annoyed that he didn't have the good grace to cuss back.

"Don't you come and blame me, I've already called you, you have so much time to scold me, why don't you get up and take a shower and go to class! You stupid buffalo!"

[You've abandoned me! Damn you, Ae! You abandoned me! Ha! You traitor!]

"You retard! See you in the teaching building!" I watched intently as he chatted on the phone, I wanted his number so badly but was afraid to ask for it. I had to stand there quietly, hands clenched. Until I watched him hang up the phone and tuck it back into his school bag, I could only sigh in disbelief.

Well, you're afraid to ask him for it, huh?

"Okay, I'll go first! If you come early tomorrow, you can meet me at the football stadium!"

How am I supposed to find you, Ae...

I just thought about it in my mind, but didn't dare ask, just smiled at him and mentally debated whether to ask him for it.

What to do, Pete, what to do? He's leaving soon.

Sometimes I'm tired of my own cowardice, and when Ae rode off, I could only sigh deeply and turn around, ready to walk into the Academy building with my head down. I thought about how I could repay Ae, but I couldn't even ask him for a phone number.

Zizi...

"Hey, Pete!!!!!"

Shouldn't "Hallelujah" be playing in the background at this point?

"I almost forgot to ask you for the number." I was still a little surprised to hear someone call my name, and then I saw the same bike that was still just now, dropped back and stopped in front of my college, and Ae jumped off the bike that was sliding by, his own phone in his hand, and handed it to me.

"Sorry, I almost forgot, you don't even have my number, how can you find me? I'm sorry... " Ae gave me an invincible smile, causing my hands to shake a bit as I reached out to receive the phone. I felt my face start to burn and thought to myself that it must be the sun too hard. Maybe I should just be brave like him and at least not think too much about what is and what is not.

But the thing that makes me feel happiest right now is that I hear my phone ringing from my pants pocket...

"OK, then I'll note your name as 'Khun-chai', then I'll go." Ae took the phone back and waved it at me. As for me, still standing frozen in place with the corners of my mouth rising...

“Ai’Ae, thank you!" I shouted after him, and the fierce man looked back, dazed, and asked even louder in return.

"Thank me for what?" It was also the first time I had ever smiled so openly at him, I replied simply.

"It's a secret, Ae!" and then I turned and ran into the academy, I knew he'd be clueless, but let him keep clueless, it's just as well.




Thank you Ae, thank you for not knowing how good you are to me...


~~ My Accidental Love is You ~~



Prev: Chapter 1: There's a feeling called... wanting to 《Chapters Home》Next: Chapter 3: Doubtful Relationships



Comments

Medium Rectangle

Holla

Translations for Sale

Tharntype The Series, Chapter 16: Once is never enough!

Banished To Another World, Chapter 1: The First Day Struggling to survive