Translations for Sale

Translations for Sale

Hey Yall Thanks for the Support na These are the Book in PDFs THAI NOVELS Tharn Type 2: Seven years of Love  Fish Upon the Sky English Fan Translation Bite Me the Series English Fan Translation Your Name Engraved Herein Manner of Death English Fan Translation  Vice Versa; Love Switch Worlds Nitiman: The Society and Lover  Behind the Scenes  Cutie Pie the Series Hia Said I am Naive Tale of Thousand Stars  Not Me the Novel  Love You My Ride English Fan translation Cupid Last Wish English Fan translation Because You Are My Sky English Fan translation Tharn Type 1: The More You Hate the More you Love KinnPorsche: Mafia Love, Last Love The Miracle of a Teddy Bear Love Mechanics Book 1 English Fan Translation Love in the Air (Love Storm) English Fan translation Love in the Air (Love Sky) English Fan translation Ai Long Nhai English Fan Translation Unforgettable Night with a Mafia English Fan translation Vegas Pete; I Dont Become Satan English Fan Translation I Will Hit You, Noei English Fan

I’ll Still Love You Even if You’re a Man 2, Chapter 39: Unfamiliar stress

I’ll Still Love You Even if You’re a Man 2 《你是男的我也爱》Ni Shi Nan De Wo Ye Ai
I’ll Still Love You Even if You’re a Man 2, Chapter 39: Unfamiliar stress

When Guo Ping is in constant communication with his clients, Mai Ding can occasionally say a word, he is too eager to share the burden for An Ziyan, complaining that he is growing too slowly, he can't catch up with others, how can he catch up. The negotiation still failed, Guo Ping cursed as he walked out of the building, Mai Ding hanging his head with a breathless look.


"Don't take it to heart, it often does end like this."

"Okay."

He never felt this kind of pressure at school, when most people's worries were about exams, falling in love, having fun, etc. Mai Ding realized how extravagant those worries were only when he was out of society. The constant pressure of how to live, how to squeeze out a place in society lit a fire in Mai Ding's heart, and he had to admit that he wasn't ready for it. The company isn't like the small company it was during the internship, everyone here is very capable and competent.

He seemed to be used to being ordinary himself and to being drowned out in a crowd, and now ordinary he couldn't keep pace in a group of brilliant people. It's like an ordinary passerby suddenly being thrust between handsome models, with the kind of embarrassment that can be laughed at by the viewer at any moment.

Mai Ding unconsciously fell asleep in the car, his dreams were full of incomplete work, quarrels among colleagues, he wanted to grab An Ziyan in the floor glass, but he only wanted to, but did not dare to approach, he was afraid of disturbing him, when he grabbed An Ziyan, the weight of his body would drag An Ziyan back.

By the time he woke up, already asleep on the couch at home, An Ziyan had his eyes closed at his feet, unable to tell if he was asleep or thinking. For a moment, Mai Ding was somewhat dazed, as if what happened before was a dream, and he and An Ziyan had only just returned from school. He sat up, An Ziyan's jacket sliding off him, he saw the PR sign on his shirt and scrambled to his feet, An Ziyan opened his eyes.

"How come I'm back, there's a lot to do, let’s hurry back to the office, there's a lot left to do, you do the same, don't delay the work." He was tugging at his clothes as he walked towards the entrance.

"Stay home."

"No way!"

"Go take a shower first and get some sleep."

"Everyone's busy and you let me sleep? Master is obviously too busy for himself to be lazy around, and still has to comfort me. You are obviously too busy for yourself, and still have to stay here with me, you let me sleep, how can I sleep, no, have to go to work, work." He couldn't help but walk out the door, An Ziyan was simply too late to stop him, he ran downstairs, the sun shining brightly in his face, there was still a lot of work to be done, a lot more.

He felt that his legs were weak, and as he saw that he was about to fall backward, he was held by An Ziyan from behind, and he shouted in exasperation: "So I have to make you rest........" He could not hear the words behind him and vaguely knew that An Ziyan was deriding him.

Waking up again it was already noon the next day, he was woken up by hunger and opened his eyes to see that the person sleeping next to him was not An Ziyan, but Bai Xiaosi.

"What are you doing here?" He wore a dazed expression that was still awake. Bai Xiaosi's voice choked: "And I am asking myself what went wrong, yesterday I was going to come and see you, my ex-husband was not home, you came to open the door for me, I just walked into the house, you suddenly back-locked the door and let out an obscene laugh, and then, I don't know what madness had gotten into you, and you pounced on me on the bed, and as a result...." Bai Xiaosi couldn't go on, her expression like she had just suffered a nightmare.

Mai Ding paled and kept shaking his head to deny: "Impossible, I couldn't, I don't remember..." Was it because I was crushed by the pressure that caused my brain to malfunction, so I didn't even do anything I did remember? He didn't dare to think about going on, if he had done such a beastly thing without knowing it, then....




Bai Xiaosi already saw the death-seeking marks on Mai Ding's face as he yawned on the bed, "I say, Mai Mai, you having been lied to so many times, when will you learn a little bit of experience to discern between a lie and the truth, just this bit of technicality lie you believe?" It's not someone else who's deceitful, it's Mai Ding who finds some reason to believe every time. Bai Xiaosi stretched out and sat up from the bed, "My ex-husband asked me to watch over you, I unconsciously fell asleep, don't tell him that I was sleeping next to you, his possessiveness would make me die." Mai Ding rolled back and forth on the bed: "You or An Ziyan or anyone else, all like to lie to me, what's the fun in lying!"

"It's lying to you out of thinking it's funny."

He paused, sullenly, "I thought it was my own insanity."

"What's wrong?"

"I don't seem to be quite right for the job, there's been a bit of a problem with the company lately, there's been so much going on, one thing hasn't been dealt with and then another, and sitting in the office is starting to make feel so scared of hearing the phone ring, and of stopping myself, and maybe not being there will give the other less hard time." Mai Ding sat up, curling his legs, and burying his head between his knees. The difference between a friend and a lover is actually big. There are words that are meant only for lovers, and vice versa.

Bai Xiaosi patted Mai Ding's shoulder: "I think you're not the only one, many people go through this stage, going to a new environment, facing things they've never encountered before, will seem a bit overwhelmed. I just got to the company too, there was a time when I was so tired I wanted to just quit, you'll get used to it slowly, we don't grow up for no reason, we don't get old for no reason, you can't hide from life no matter where you want to go."

"I never understood what life was all about."

"I think life is its own consciousness, you feel sad, it is sad, you feel good, it is good."

"I'm not too comfortable with you suddenly going the wiser route."

"Does it make me look elegant?" Bai Xiaosi stood up and stretched out, "Actually, I really think it's because my ex-husband has been too busy to touch you lately, causing your desires to have no place to vent the accumulated pressure."

"I still ask you to go the wiser route you just did!"

"If you don't admit it, forget it."

Mai Ding yelled impatiently, "What I'm going to admit that I didn't, I did it because of work, work, not because of hunger or something else!" He repeatedly emphasized his work, but after talking with Bai Xiaosi, that burning tangle in his heart calmed down quite a bit and looked around, "Where's An Ziyan?"

"He's been in the company since last night."

"It's true that after my education, An Ziyan has started thinking about the company as well." He was like a famous teacher who cultivated the pillars of his country. Bai Xiaosi laughed shamefully, "You're thinking too much, according to what I know about him, he probably just wants to settle this as soon as possible, to free you from your sleepy and busy working state." Mai Ding's expression didn't mention how arrogant it was: "Che, how can he be so good!"

"Pee on your face."

"Then it's time for me to go, too."

"This is the weekend, you don't have to go." Bai Xiaosi walked to the door and blocked it.

"Everyone must be working overtime."

"The ex-husband gave me orders to watch you, and if you take a step out of bed, I'll end up with a broken leg."

"Why listen to him, please?"




"Poisoning you as long as I make you stay in bed counts as completing the task, and I would never sacrifice my legs."

Mai Ding is so hard on himself that he promises to take all the consequences before he leaves the house. Before he leaves, he deliberately hopes that Bai Xiaosi will teach Cao Chengyi a lesson so that he can clear up the rumors about his face spread in the company.





~ I’ll Still Love You Even if You’re a Man 2 (Sequel) ~











Prev: Chapter 38: Mai Ding who doesn't know much about the adult world yet 《Chapters Home》Next: Chapter 40: It's not right to give in to your favors,



Comments

Medium Rectangle

Holla

Translations for Sale

Tharntype The Series, Chapter 16: Once is never enough!

Banished To Another World, Chapter 1: The First Day Struggling to survive