Translations for Sale

Translations for Sale

Hey Yall Thanks for the Support na These are the Book in PDFs THAI NOVELS Tharn Type 2: Seven years of Love  Fish Upon the Sky English Fan Translation Bite Me the Series English Fan Translation Your Name Engraved Herein Manner of Death English Fan Translation  Vice Versa; Love Switch Worlds Nitiman: The Society and Lover  Behind the Scenes  Cutie Pie the Series Hia Said I am Naive Tale of Thousand Stars  Not Me the Novel  Love You My Ride English Fan translation Cupid Last Wish English Fan translation Because You Are My Sky English Fan translation Tharn Type 1: The More You Hate the More you Love KinnPorsche: Mafia Love, Last Love The Miracle of a Teddy Bear Love Mechanics Book 1 English Fan Translation Love in the Air (Love Storm) English Fan translation Love in the Air (Love Sky) English Fan translation Ai Long Nhai English Fan Translation Unforgettable Night with a Mafia English Fan translation Vegas Pete; I Dont Become Satan English Fan Translation I Will Hit You, Noei English Fan

Tharntype The Series, Chapter 50: Lies are the Beginning of the great accident

Tharntype The Series; เกลียดนักมาเป็นที่รักกันซะดีๆ
Tharntype The Series, Chapter 50: Lies are the Beginning of the great accident

 "Ai’Tharn, this way, I'm taking your place."



  In the music history classroom, Tharn was walking in stride while eye sweeping the classroom until his good friend on the other side raised his hand to hint at sitting here, eyes not lingering on Lhong but looking the other way, and then...
"Tum, I have a request for you." Seeing that a former member of the band was playing a game with his phone, he walked over to him.
Lhong's eyes widened in disbelief.
"Why is there no one here?" As soon as that was said, the lead singer hurried over to his good friend, for judging by the circumstances of the last conversation the two had had before, things had not come to a happy end.
And Tum lifted his head and looked with an unfriendly look at the man who had greeted him.
 "But I have nothing to say to you." The other party replied quickly, attention returning to the game in the phone again, as if talking to Tharn was the last thing he wanted to do, yet that made Tharn breathe heavily as if he was being was air.
"It's about your brother."
  Bang!
"But I don't have anything to talk to you about!" Tharn had just finished the last word when the other person quickly got up so quickly that the chair fell to the floor with a thud, then he turned around and grabbed Tharn by the collar with all his might and spoke in a very disgruntled tone, at which point the inquiring person instead had a calm expression, his eyes were normal and natural, and then ripped the other person's hands away.
"I didn't come here specifically to bother you, it's just that Tar called me the day before yesterday..."
"There's no way my brother is going to go back and pester you!"
 Tum said through gritted teeth, his eyes filled with anger, not much different than they had been a year ago... a year ago when he had approached Tharn about how Tharn had hurt his brother.
"Does this new number belong to your brother?" When he doesn't admit it, Tharn pulls out his phone and turns it on to show him the unfamiliar number that hasn't been memorialized... the new number for Tar who contacted Tharn.
The angry man stared at the ten-figure figure with two eyes, then turned around disgruntled.
"Why are you still doing with my brother?"
"I didn't, it was your brother who came to me."
"Damn, there's no way Tar would contact you!" At this point, Tum rebuked loudly, as if to jump over and punch him in the face.
"Oops, you guys calm down, calm down first, this is a classroom, don't come here to look back." When neither side acknowledges it, a middleman like Lhong rushes in to mediate, speaking in a soothing tone to calm both sides, but it doesn't look like the former friend from the old band will calm down at all.
"Count on me so I’m begging you to go outside and talk." Tharn looked around the classroom to find several of his friends watching curiously, so he was going to change places, looking like the other person didn't want to expose his beloved brother's business in public either, so he nodded.
"Hmm!" Tum walked out first, Tharn following behind, not forgetting to turn back to his good friend as well.
"You help me with my class notes."
"Hey, is it okay to not let me go along?"
"No, I'll take care of this myself." Tharn said seriously, while following his old friend out the door, for there was only one thing on his mind.
He had to talk to Tar, to know why Tar said Type and he had to break up, had to know what the boy was thinking.
I certainly wouldn't want to break up with you, Ai’Type, no way.






He had to find a way to protect Type and their relationship, no matter what might happen.
"I don't believe Tar would contact you, it must be you who went to pester my brother."
When most of the students walked into the classroom, there was hardly anyone passing around the back of the building, it was as cold as a graveyard, just two men staring at each other as if looking for trouble, no, the man who was slightly shorter than Tharn had a sharp face and looked at Tharn with a look like a demon trying to eat someone with belt meat.
Tharn didn't understand why he was so angry with himself with such a look.
"I didn't do it, or forget it, believe it or not, it was Tar who contacted me first, and I just needed to talk to your brother..."
"No way!" He replied, the expected answer, so Tharn sighed deeply, and then blurted out what he had not heard a few days before.
"I don't know why you hate me so much, but I swear I never hurt your brother, and Tar apologized to me the day before, and most importantly..." Tharn was silent for a moment, looking at the once good-natured old friend, down-to-earth, smiling, and loving his brother, but now looking at him like that was no different than an enemy.
Since Tar had broken up with himself, he had started to change.
Tum turned silent, introverted, unfriendly with others, always with a preoccupied look and no idea why that was, and during the last conversation before that, he jumped in and punched Back and forth in the face, scolding Tharn for hurting his brother, and warning Tharn against pestering him and his brother.
No matter how much he asked why, Tum wouldn't say.
Now that Tharn says it, it's hard to say...
"Tar pleaded with me to get back together."
BANG!!!
The drummer had just finished the last word when his opponent's fist swung to his face so that he could not stand still, his face was flipped over, and he slammed violently into the chair that was piled there, and the drummer touched his face incomprehensibly, while turning to look at his old friend, who was looking at him with a fierce, malevolent look that wanted to eat people. "Do you think you can talk nonsense just because you've grown a mouth, I don't believe your stinky mouth can spit out anything worth, there's no way my brother can beg to get back with you, there's no way he can say something like that, there's no way my brother can go back and pester a bastrd like you!" Tum roared loudly, and then also wondered if he had hit the wrong switch, and the man who had been silent all year let out his inner emotions.
"Do you know Tharn, what happened to my brother a year ago, do you know how Tar is doing, he won't eat or sleep or go to school, my mother had to take him to a psychiatrist but he won't say anything, do you know how many times I saw my brother cry, Ai’Shiaa do you know how much I wanted to kill you, if Tar hadn't begged me, you sure wouldn't have been able to leave your head and live till now!" Tum said all that had been hidden in his heart for over a year and breathed heavily when he finished, or maybe it wasn't that he let everything out in his heart all at once, but the repressed emotions made him raise his hand to cover his face and then say it in an icy cold voice.
"Do you have any idea how much it hurt me to see Tar shed tears of pain for you!"
The words caused Tharn to take a hand and wipe the blood from the corner of his mouth, while getting up and straightening up, looking at the man whose shoulders were shaking as if he were crying, but who wasn't crying, just looking over with a raw look, and that caused the man who had never noticed it to see that he was trying to hide something, and asked offhandedly...
"Don't say you have..." before the words were out, he interjected harshly, clenching his teeth as if suppressing the emotion that was showing on his face, then said in a tough tone.
"No matter how much you whisper and beg me, I'm not going to let Tar come back to haunt you!" As soon as that was said, he walked over and rubbed shoulders with Tharn, disappearing to the other side. Definitely can't go back to the classroom, the one who had just learned the truth about something, leaning his head against the wall helplessly.
Clenching his fists hard and pounding the wall behind him, all Tharn could do at this point was vent like he was tired of everything.
    "Ai’Hiaa is this all about, why ah, why can't I have smooth love with someone else!"
   At this moment, the previous relationship and the new one overlap into each other, coupled with the intricacies of not knowing what to do about this crazy knot.
  Just one thing, just one thing that I hope Type doesn't know about this.
Tharn prayed in his heart that this would not happen.
   You think I don't know how suspicious you look right now?
   Type thought in his heart, and at the same time looked at the object, anxious, just looking at the phone, and called him a little and then startled him.
Tharn had a physical affair? No, definitely not.
Asking himself inwardly, because it seems from dating Tharn for a while he knew that Tharn isn't a philanderer who will cheat at any moment, he's not even like the others, just acting as a father clocking every woman who approaches him.
And most importantly... he kept handing in his homework.






Regardless of what others might think of the two of them as having a relationship that was only about bed, Type knew how men couldn't know how strong the needs of youths like them were, and if the libido diminished it would raise doubts as to whether he was gone and pestered someone else, but the fact that he was having bed nirvana almost no less than three times a week showed that Tharn's body hadn't cheated yet.
Just his heart.
"Maybe I'm overthinking it myself." Type grunted, glancing at the man sitting in front of the TV, plus turning on the TV to let the star watch him instead of him watching the star, while himself was pouring the bag of soup into a bowl, yet... ringing.
The phone rang, causing the man sitting in front of the TV to startle, holding it in his hand almost too late to look at the phone screen, and then turning to look over.
"I'll go to talk to Song." The name of the little brother in the band came out of his mouth, making Type nod and watch as the suspicious man walked out onto the balcony to talk on the phone.
 "You think I'm stupid." Despite talking like that, Type didn't think to walk over and eavesdrop, because later the victim would find out and say that Type was suspicious of him, if not as he thought he was, and later on it would be a big fight like the last time, and the impatient person had experience as a teacher, so he tried to be calm.
"Type, I'm off to Sister Jeed's shop."
 Tharn said quickly as he walked into the room, causing the man who was pressing the cook button to turn around.
"You didn't have work today did you?"
 "Well, it just so happens that little brother asked me to come over, I'm sorry, if you can wait for me, can we have dinner at ten?"
"Are you kidding me, I'm starving." The foul-mouthed man cursed, but the other didn't hesitate as he set about quickly getting his clothes changed, then walked straight to the narrow kitchen to find Type.
"Just wait for me." Then a hard kiss on the cheek caused Type to flick him without hesitation.
"Who told you to kiss me?!" I won't tell you about the kiss, but I'm not used to his kissing on the cheek, please continue, it's too sweet.
Mentally, looking at each other smiling at him, then Tharn just... he hugged himself and kissed his mouth.
"None of that on the face, but here it's okay, I'll come later, be a good boy just wait till I come back for dinner oh."
The man listening held out his middle finger for emphasis, making Tharn laugh out loud, and then he hurried out of the room while Type waited until the door was closed, and then...
"Do you think I'm a stupid wife, staying home and waiting for my husband to come back?" The speaker, who was the wife, made a sound in his throat while turning to get a vest to put on, pulled on a T-shirt, grabbed his room key and wallet, and walked out of the room unhurried.
If he lies about going to Sister Jeed’s store, if not... I want you to watch. If he goes to Sister Jeed’s shop to meet someone other than Song... I want to see!
The jealous one said sternly, but was kind enough to give the unlucky third mistress a choice, death or death, which will you choose, and I will execute it until it is satisfactory to you.
Tharn also couldn't believe it when he got the call and found out it was... Tum.
The one who spoke in a hurry, just... 'Meet me at Brother Kong's shop."
Just that, he hung up, but it was enough to make the drummer rush to the car, afraid of the way he'd changed his mind, and make him take his brother back, so that's when Tharn walked quickly into the bar-restaurant, and when the boss lady saw him... "Ha, Tharn, what's up, there's no show today, why did you come over so suddenly?" The beauty chuckled and also glanced at another spot in the shop, causing Tharn to follow and look over, then he found his former friend sitting in that spot, with the small figure buried in his head.
"I have an appointment with someone else, sis."
"Well, the sharp-eyed youngster didn't come along did he?"
 The question made Tharn froze for a moment, turning to look at the beautiful woman with full eyes, and Sister Jeed smiled embarrassedly, sighed softly, and whispered.
"I saw Tum and... Tar today, I don't want any conflict between you, just found out you two broke up..."
 "No way, sis, it was Tum who called me." Tharn's words seemed to ease up.
 "It would be nice to come back and have a good chat, whatever happened is in the past." Sister Jeed tapped him gently on the shoulder, as she was one of the people who knew that he and Tar had dated, and of course, Tum himself had some thoughts in his heart, and at that time he and Tum disbanded the band, as it happened that the breakup with him and Tar had bumped into each other, so it wasn't surprising that Tum had thoughts in his heart to see his friend back again to catch up.






Tharn also knew it wasn't that simple and took great strides to find the two brothers until the standing figure blocked the light from the two men.
"Hey." When Tum saw him, he made a disgruntled noise. Then he turned the other way, not wanting to turn to look at Tharn's face, not thinking to greet him, making Tharn himself know that Tum was not at all happy to come and meet, and turned to look at the other boy who was sitting stiffly.
"I was the one who asked Brother Tum to call you out, I'm sorry I didn't take your call."
 It's because my brother asked for it, and I'm glad I came along.
"Don't! Sit down! Near! My! Brother! Next to it!" Tharn just sat down next to him, and the person across from him said sternly, the look that made the person who had been warned turn to look away, sighed heavily, and then moved over to sit next to his former friend, just... "Don't sit next to me either, it's disgusting!"
"Brother Tum!" The one who was listening stopped, but shouted at the one who called his brother nothing wrong until he grumbled softly, but still moved over to sit next to his own brother and let the newcomer sit across from him, his sharp eyes just looking down at the silent Phi boy.
"Tar, do you know why I wanted to see you?” The boy nodded slowly, causing Tharn to sigh deeply and look at Tum.
 He said in a stern tone.
"I'll just sit here and see how you drive me away, I won't let you sit alone with my brother."
 As soon as the former friend finished, his brother grabbed his wrist and squeezed it gently, still looking up begrudgingly.
"Brother Tum, I'm begging you."
It was the first time Tharn was annoyed that he hadn't picked up on his friend's feelings in the first place... Tum looked at his brother with a pained look.
That look could never be the look of a brother looking at his own brother, but the look of a person who is suffering because of love.
Why I never knew how you felt about your brother.
The thoughts in the mind probably dripped too much out of the eyes as Tum turned to look and then turned again... "Don't look at me Ai’Shiaa!"
  Despite that, the man who stubbornly said he wasn't going anywhere instead stood up and walked off to the other side, leaving his former friend and brother alone, and making Tar whisper.
"Brother Tharn don't be mad at Brother Tum, Brother Tum is just too worried about me."
"Then he..."
From the way Tar looked at Tharn as if he had no idea at all how his brother felt about him, Tharn shook his head, it was none of his business whether someone else's love was going to help or destroy, he was an outsider to the two now, and hadn't thought to get involved.
"Tar, why did you say that."
When he got straight to the point, the man sitting across from him froze, his whole body stiff, refusing to look at him again until Tharn spoke heavily.
"Why would you say that my boyfriend and I have to break up, what you want to do?" Not wanting to waste any more time, Tharn himself wanted to go back sooner, wanted to go back and hug Type, wanted to cling to his body, wanted to be sure of his heart, indicated that it was already occupied and there was no room for anyone else.
The question made the boy opposite squeeze his hand even tighter, and then... "Uh, I'm... sorry... sorry..." cried Tar.
His tears made Tharn turn his face to dodge, and he didn't want to meet his tearful eyes because it felt like he was too hateful to make the boy cry, but sometimes, he also wanted to ask Tar if it was him who should be crying, right?
Tharn doesn't understand why he was dumped, plus was threatened by his ex that he had to break up with his current.
"Tar, I've come to see you for the last time, if you have something to tell me, just say it."
"I...I can't say...really can't say...I..." The more he was asked, the more the boy across from him who was silently weeping turned into lowering his head and gurgling, still burying his head into his knees as if a thought struggle was going on.
The crying made Tharn's heart ache with it.
He didn't mean for the boy to cry, and although we ended badly, Tar was his favorite ex.






"I'm sorry... Brother Tharn, I'm sorry... but... but I can't say... I really can't say... um...no, I can't say... you don't... don't be mad at me... don't be mad at me... trust me... please... trust me... trust me for once..." the words that came out were almost incomprehensible as the person who spoke whimpered, so the person who was watching tried their best to stop their hand from reaching over and touching the other person's head, only to retract it and turn their face to the other side.
"Still makes me wonder how I can trust you."
"Eh... trust me... trust my love..."
 Tharn prayed in his heart not to hear the words that followed, but instead the boy opposite raised his tear-stained face to look at him and then said in a trembling voice.
"Trust me... I love you... really... ah."
"But I don't love you anymore."
 Tharn braced himself and gritted his teeth and said it like that, inwardly he was betraying Type's trust in himself as the heart was shaking violently, the force that conveyed hope wanted to reach out and take the other in its arms and stroke the hair.
He has to do the best he can to control himself from turning back and renewing his relationship with his ex.
"I... know...I know... I know... but I... just... um... wanted to say... wanted to say love... you, I love you... just." Tar's voice seemed to snap, as if always desperate, as if trying to hold onto the man who had only the last straw, so Tharn gritted his teeth and clenched until it seemed to smell blood.
He understood why some people dare to have second thoughts about their loved ones, because just like that... it's hard almost impossible to fight your own heart, until now Tharn asks himself.
Which does this ex and which does he love more now.
"Tar, don't cry, that's enough... don't cry."
Tharn couldn't help but reach out and gently stroke the opposite boy's head, causing Tar to grab his hand and hug it tightly, and he sighed deeply and just said...
"Don't cry, stop it..."
Don't make my heart go soft again, because I don't want to betray another person.
"I can't even believe it!"
"Nong Type, I think you need to calm down for a moment, things may not be as we see them."
"..."
Meanwhile, Tharn couldn't possibly know, and least of all he wanted to not be discovered by the man, on the contrary, the man was standing in another corner of the shop, and the man who had walked into the restaurant as soon as the taxi came in, and the proprietress, almost slapping her forehead with anxiety, ran over to prevent him from entering, but Type simply asked.
"Sis, where's Tharn."
 Also not sure if it was because his eyes were too scary or what, Sister Jeed went pale and pointed to a corner of the store where only two people were sitting together.
A man was holding Tharn's hand tightly, and how could he not notice the look on the boy's face from the side.
The look on his face showed how worried the boy was.
"Sis, who is he."
"Err..." this question Jeed sister also did not know how to answer, probably because his evidence was in front of her, that bastrd came out to find the boy, it was not the boy's third-heartedness, but the boy's sinister intention to rob someone else's husband.
The boy, even from a distance, looked lovely, and while not as tall and tenacious in body as he was, the norm in Tharn's words, he wasn't thin enough to be pitied, either, looking like the kind of very good-looking boy that made Type even more unpleasant.
You're the universal common thing.
"Sister Jeed, who is that boy."
"Uh, oh yeah, it's the brother of a friend from Tharn's old band."
 The beautiful woman didn't know what had just come out of her mouth in a twist, making those listening want to punch the boy in the face as Lhong's words flashed in her mind.
The brother of an old band friend...is Tharn's ex.
"Little brother may have something to discuss with Tharn, there's no such thing, just calm down." No matter how much Sister Jeed tried to ease things up, Type couldn't calm down and wanted to rush in and speak up, but he knew that if he did... this job for Tharn would surely be over.






"I'm going back."
Because he was more afraid of this woman, it was not good to cause trouble here, so Type said seriously, and repeated it to the other party before going back.
"Don't tell him I was here, I'll talk to him at home."
 "Well, okay." Jeed was relieved that there hadn't been a murder here, and Type walked out of the store in stride, while taking out his cell phone to call someone who had just changed his number a few days earlier. "Lhong! Tell me everything you know about Tharn's ex!"
Don't try to calm Type down now, even if you get him to the North Pole, he's still sure to attack Tharn.
If you betray me, you won't live another second!






                     Tharn ~ Type

                             Prev: Chapter 49 [Chapters Home] Next: Chapter 51

Comments

  1. I'm so disappointed by Tharn . Tha fact that he even thought he could waver toward Tar is like Type call it "a cheating of the heart".
    It's even worst in some case than the cheating of the body.
    Imagine, Tharn literally contributed to the change in someone else sexual orientation and now his heart was wavering toward his ex, even for an instant?
    Type may be slow in changing but he is steady and decisive when he chose something whereas, Tharn is still to weak and easily manipulated by other people emotions

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No relationship is that simple. If you had someone that you loved dearly and one day they just broke up with you and to this day you still don't know why - I think you might also have some residual curiosity and complexity to your feelings. I would at least like to know why, especially if they suddenly decide to appear before me again like this. Tharn loves Type but he did love Tar at one point and I think his reaction is realistic. There is an unresolved issue that needs attention.

      Delete
    2. I agree that really hurtful and shouldn’t happen, the problem here isn’t that tharn just wanted an explanation to set himself free of suffering, but tharn went happy to see tar, tharn still worry about tar, and he even compared Their scents, he still love him.

      On the other side type all he’s thinking about is tharn, he put his love in danger just to open tharn’s eye to the truth, even if he hated him, even if he went with tar or anyone else.

      I asked my self why haven’t type broke up with him for that? (And no one can blame type since they didn’t see the longing and ache he saw at tharn and tar eyes when they were in the bar.)
      If I knew my lover’s heart has a love feeling for someone else and the relationship got crowded by third party so what the point of staying?!

      But type’s love for tharn forced him to stay, made him have tharn choosing between the two. And tharn’s love for type made him choose type over anyone else, and the feeling of break up after that made them realize “the other is the one”.

      Their relationship is toxic from the start and got more toxic at this point.

      Delete
    3. I feel you. That part where Tharn "felt the strong need to control himself from going back and renew his relationship with his ex." That was a No No for me. At first, I understood Tharn, and it was alright to try to find closure with your previous flame... but that wavering of the heart... please. My heart hurts for Type here.

      Delete
    4. Me too! Totally disappointed! I mean, if he needs to try so hard to not go back to his ex, that just tell us how much he loves Type and how much he loves Tar. Is it about the same? Except he is comparing Type’s smell that apparently is not refreshing enough, but “works too”. WTF. Big no no to me too! Seems a lot that love is not the main reason keeping Tharn from cheating. Seems like perhaps responsibility? Or because of all the trouble he went to br with Type? Or maybe just because Type’s “title” of “actual”. Where the hell did he took the courage from to ask “what I did wrong?” Later?

      Delete
  2. I'm glad this chapter verified what I felt watching the drama about Tum and Tar. First time I saw Tum, I felt he was a pedophile who was molesting Tar. Then I found he was the brother and felt maybe he had a brother complex; but then again all his looks and all that too-much-feeling about Tar changed my mind again and felt he has inappropriate feelings towards his brother. Are they blood related? Don't know, but the drama sure did hit on this relationship.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are not blood related.

      Delete
    2. Had that feeling too....he looked at Tar and treated him not like a brother. And seriously Tharn? If I was type, I would deck you too��. Wanting to get closure is one thing, wavering like this and comparing the two? No no

      Delete

Post a Comment

Medium Rectangle

Holla

Translations for Sale

Tharntype The Series, Chapter 16: Once is never enough!

Banished To Another World, Chapter 1: The First Day Struggling to survive