Translations for Sale

Translations for Sale

Hey Yall Thanks for the Support na These are the Book in PDFs THAI NOVELS Tharn Type 2: Seven years of Love  Fish Upon the Sky English Fan Translation Bite Me the Series English Fan Translation Your Name Engraved Herein Manner of Death English Fan Translation  Vice Versa; Love Switch Worlds Nitiman: The Society and Lover  Behind the Scenes  Cutie Pie the Series Hia Said I am Naive Tale of Thousand Stars  Not Me the Novel  Love You My Ride English Fan translation Cupid Last Wish English Fan translation Because You Are My Sky English Fan translation Tharn Type 1: The More You Hate the More you Love KinnPorsche: Mafia Love, Last Love The Miracle of a Teddy Bear Love Mechanics Book 1 English Fan Translation Love in the Air (Love Storm) English Fan translation Love in the Air (Love Sky) English Fan translation Ai Long Nhai English Fan Translation Unforgettable Night with a Mafia English Fan translation Vegas Pete; I Dont Become Satan English Fan Translation I Will Hit You, Noei English Fan

True Star Volume 1, Rebirth of the Superstar, Chapter 93: Albert (1)

True Star 巨星 Ju Xing
True Star Volume 1, Rebirth of the Superstar, Chapter 93: Albert (1)

“Yes, he was a heart patient, but if you stand next to him, you won't remember that he's a patient, and you won't feel that Fiennes is a man who can die at any time." Mr. Ginno's tone of voice began to fall to somewhat gentleness and with an indescribable worship, “He is so optimistic, so open-minded and hard-working, he is better than anyone in one understand how to live a better life."


"Such people are very attractive. Who won't like people who will bring vitality to themselves? Talking to him, you will feel that life is so wonderful, positive and incredible every day. I envied him, envied him, and once made trouble for him for no reason, but I knew I didn't hate him, I just wanted to get close to him.” Mr. Ginno said with a wry smile, “Because I know I will never be like him."

It's amazing to listen to Mr. Ginno as a third person describe him. Tang Feng didn't think that Mr. Ginno had such feelings for him, but this guy used to be a little childish about his words and deeds.

“It sounds like he's a good man." I don't mean to praise myself. It's not bad.

Mr. Ginno laughed: “Yes, I thought if I was in his position, abandoned orphan, congenital disease, I would stand up or complain about life from a young age, but I think it's difficult for me to climb to the position like Fiennes, at least now I can only watch his back slowly climbing."

It's nice to be complimented. Tang Feng doesn't mind comforting the younger generation: “You're a Hollywood superstar now, and you're not much worse than him."

Mr. Ginno shook his head repeatedly: “Who can match that old man? That guy was born to be an actor, born to act. Many years later, people will talk about him as “The great actor of our kind, that is, “A very popular star", and he will soon be replaced by the people behind us."

Tang Feng didn't notice how Mr. Ginno said he was a great actor. He only noticed what Mr. Ginno said he was? Old man? Please, when he died, he was less than 40 years old. That age was the most mature and attractive time for a man. He was not old at all.




“I don't think Fiennes is an old man. A man of his age is the most attractive time for a man." You brat!

Look at the magazine's 100 sex sensitive men. Almost half of them are men over 35 years old. Only a few young girls like a hairy boy.

Mr. Ginno looked curiously at Tang Feng who suddenly fought back: “Do you care about him?"

“He is my idol." Making an excuse.

“No wonder you are so similar. You are imitating him." Mr. Ginno said something that almost made Tang Feng spit blood.

What is imitation? That's what he was like, okay? Tang Feng hesitated to give the remaining coffee in the cup to Mr. Ginno on the opposite side.

“That's what I am." The tone is a little heavier, obviously he was not very happy.

Mr. Ginno quickly waved his hand to surrender: "OK, I'm sorry, it's my fault, forgive me, OK? Tang Feng was absolutely unique. He can’t bed imitated by anyone. "

Tang Feng doesn't even have the strength to talk. What kind of apology is that? It's like teasing a child.

At this time, Mr. Ginno's phone rang suddenly. The man picked up the phone and said a few words. Then he found a piece of paper and wrote something down. He apologized to Tang Feng and said, “The agent has asked to meet me. I have to go first. This is my personal mobile number and MSN. Remember to contact me!"




"Okay." Tang Feng answered.

"Remember to contact me!" There was something urgent. Mr. Ginno left the note and strode away.

With a sigh, Tang Feng was about to reach for the note when someone took the lead in picking it up. A man with pale skin and blond hair stood in front of him.




      ~    True Star   ~



      Prev: Chapter 92  [CHAPTERS HOME Next: Chapter 94


Comments

Medium Rectangle

Holla

Translations for Sale

Tharntype The Series, Chapter 16: Once is never enough!

Banished To Another World, Chapter 1: The First Day Struggling to survive