Translations for Sale

Translations for Sale

Hey Yall Thanks for the Support na These are the Book in PDFs THAI NOVELS Tharn Type 2: Seven years of Love  Fish Upon the Sky English Fan Translation Bite Me the Series English Fan Translation Your Name Engraved Herein Manner of Death English Fan Translation  Vice Versa; Love Switch Worlds Nitiman: The Society and Lover  Behind the Scenes  Cutie Pie the Series Hia Said I am Naive Tale of Thousand Stars  Not Me the Novel  Love You My Ride English Fan translation Cupid Last Wish English Fan translation Because You Are My Sky English Fan translation Tharn Type 1: The More You Hate the More you Love KinnPorsche: Mafia Love, Last Love The Miracle of a Teddy Bear Love Mechanics Book 1 English Fan Translation Love in the Air (Love Storm) English Fan translation Love in the Air (Love Sky) English Fan translation Ai Long Nhai English Fan Translation Unforgettable Night with a Mafia English Fan translation Vegas Pete; I Dont Become Satan English Fan Translation I Will Hit You, Noei English Fan

True Star Volume 1, Rebirth of the Superstar, Chapter 97: You are still young (2)

True Star 巨星 Ju Xing
True Star Volume 1, Rebirth of the Superstar, Chapter 97: You are still young (2)

Tang Feng returned to the house with Lu Tian Chen, who had just closed the door when he turned back to see Lu Tian Chen looking at him with an unpleasant expression.

"I remember saying to come back to the room after talking to the Director, and I've been waiting here for you, but you ran to the cafe without saying a word to have coffee with someone else." While taking off his coat and throwing it on the sofa, Lu Tian Chen untied his tie and sat casually on the sofa, looking at Tang Feng with an interrogating look.
So you're trying to bluff me? It's too tender.
Old entertainer Tang just smiled and imitated from Lu Tian Chen as he took off his coat and untied his tie, though the whole process was extremely slow and looked more like he was doing some kind of dance, but the idea was wrong, and after the coat and tie were removed Tang Feng had no intention of continuing to undress.
"I don't think we have such a clause in our contract that says I have to listen to you like a slave." Walking over to the bar in the room, Tang Feng poured himself a glass of whiskey with ice, it was a bit hot.
"Really? Then, presumably there's even less in our contract terms about calling the boss as soon as something goes wrong?"
Tilting his head and taking a sip of alcohol, Tang Feng turned his body around and leaned against the bar and smiled, ''Lu Tian Chen, don't say that, who do you think put me in a mess with someone like Albert? How would I have met Albert if you hadn't lost me to Charles, who took me there?"
"I don't want much, I just want to be an actor, to enjoy acting, to enjoy the fame and fortune that comes with it, to enjoy the good life, and I'm not interested in being part of a gang -."
Before Tang Feng had finished saying "Gangster", Lu Tian Chen pulled a black pistol from the waist of his back pants and put it in a box in front of the man.
With a sigh, he said, "I don't want to see that either."
"You've seen it now." Lu Tian Chen made a very obliged remark.
Tang Feng rolled his eyes, "Lu Tian Chen, can you be my boss properly?"
"I've always been a good boss to you."
Frowning his eyebrows, Tang Feng teased amusingly, "Of course, sending someone to someone else's bed while that said employee just recovered from jumping out to the sea and was still in a concussion, drugged up and waiting to be fvcked, Mr. Lu is really a good boss."
"You didn't talk to me about that." Lu Tian Chen seemed to faintly frown.
"I didn't even know who you were at that time, may I ask who Mr. Lu wants me to go and talk to, Charles?" His mouth was trashy, and Tang Feng was not a weak person now.






Lu Tian Chen just shook his head, "This is something I'll take care of when I get back, you just need to know now that I won't send you to someone else's bed again."
"And that includes your bed." Perhaps this should be added.
"I'm a man, but also a businessman, being able to get this far doesn't just rely on what my lower-body thinks, Tang Feng, I can see your potential, no matter who you used to be and what you did, from now on you are my Lu Tian Chen's person, I know you will become a true Superstar. "Lu Tian Chen stood up from the couch and walked towards Tang Feng.
Shaking the alcohol filled glass in his hand, Tang Feng said, "Of course, I'm your employee and won't let you down."
Walking over to Tang Feng's side, Lu Tian Chen locked eyes with the man as he reached out and took the alcohol filled glass in Tang Feng's hand, his eyes not leaving Tang Feng even when he was tilting his head to drink.
"That's my whisky."
Lu Tian Chen returned the empty cups to Tang Feng: "It’s in my stomach now."
"Soon they'll be in the toilet." A sentence that completely and utterly destroys the atmosphere.
Lu Tian Chen couldn't help but laugh, propping his hands on the bar and sandwiching the man between the bar and himself: "You're getting better at talking, you weren't like this before."
"Maybe you never got to know me well?"
"I'll get to know you well." Lu Tian Chen's eye curtains were slightly lowered, and his voice seemed to soften.
"I really appreciate it if you can say that." Tang Feng reached out and pushed Lu Tian Chen away, you were still wearing open crotch pants to kindergarten when I was in love, kid, who do you think you are playing with.
........
........
Since Tang Feng, who was not a hacker, could not find information about Albert from the Internet, the best source of information would undoubtedly be Lu Tian Chen, who had a relationship with Albert.
From some of Lu Tian Chen's words, Tang Feng probably got to know Albert as a person.
Albert is a Scandinavian, of Danish ancestry, born in France and raised in England, and his family has a powerful presence in Western Europe. This guy's parents died early, he was raised by his grandfather, and there were many bloodlines in the family, but since Albert could climb to the end at such a young age, he must have very good means and brains.
However, what Tang Feng wants to know is not Albert's family history, probably his childhood was not very good and the family pressure forced Albert to live in an environment where he had to fight with his heart since childhood.
Albert likes men and women who look kind and clean, but those who have been around him for more than a month will be changed to another one, so Albert should like Ge Chen's kind of "angel" body and manners.
But now one thing is certain, the more you can't get something the more you tend to want it.
The good thing is that Albert is not a brainless lunatic. Lu Tian Chen's "Tang Feng is mine and Charles" is now a life preserver in Tang Feng's hands. If it were Lu Tian Chen or Charles alone, Albert might still stir up two fires, but when the other party is two people who are evenly matched with himself, Albert is not the kind of bastard fool male protagonist who would do anything for one man.
Okay, so to speak, but why does Tang Feng feel a little weird, he's not that attractive, is he?
"Now, you can't have a relationship with anyone else until Albert gives you up, is that a condition you can accept?" When all was said and done, Lu Tian Chen told Tang Feng the conclusion.
They have to keep this lie going until Albert shifts his gaze, the question is how long? A month? Two months? Or a year? How did he get into this kind of trouble?
"It is too difficult for you to make me predict now whether I will meet a man or woman who moves my heart in the future." Tang Feng wrinkled his nose, "I don't like being tied down like this."
Lu Tian Chen suddenly asked, "Have you ever had a crush on Charles or me?"
Tang Feng shook his head without any hesitation, "Not so far, at least."
"Then it's hard for you to move on other people, too." Where did this confidence come from?
Lu Tian Chen added, "If you think it's unfair, then think of me and Charles, and we won't touch anyone else in the meantime."
Tang Feng looked at Lu Tian Chen with an unbelievable face, this sentence might be useful to Lu Tian Chen, after all, Tang Feng had not been around Lu Tian Chen for a day or two, and had not seen Lu Tian Chen go out with anyone, Ge Chen could barely count as one. But Charles, Charles! Can the super dude who can't live without a bed warmer all day put up with that?
"Am I worth it to you?" Tang Feng stared wide-eyed, his eyes were not small in the first place, and by staring so round and watery, it seemed to have a wonderful feeling.






Lu Tian Chen looked into the man's eyes, as if he hadn't noticed that Tang Feng's eyes were beautiful before, and his upper and lower eyelashes were exceptionally thick and slender, now these eyes were looking at him, and he was the only one who reflected in his pupils, shedding a different luster because of the undulating emotions.
"I don't want to owe you guys anything, can't we just think of something else?"
"Didn't you say that before? It's all due to my 'credit' and Charles's 'credit' that you're going to be targeted by Albert, so you don't have to feel any shortfall as far as the alternative is concerned, he just likes it fresh, you just have to have sex with him once and maybe he'll stop pestering you." Lu Tian Chen frowned slightly as he spoke to the back.
Lu Tian Chen glanced at Tang Feng who was thinking, "You're thinking about it?"
"I'm not that casual about my choice of bedmate, and how do you know he's going to walk away after having sex with me once; a philandering man like Charles is an example of all philanders." The more this question was talked about, the weirder it got, and Tang Feng hurriedly shook his head to stop it, "Forget it, take one step at a time and follow what you say first, but will Charles agree?"
"As you said, Charles is an example, and I think he will be." Seeing that Tang Feng kept staring at himself, Lu Tian Chen couldn't help but explain, "We're only protecting you because you're a promising actor and don't want you to ruin yourself because of some mess."
"I know." Tang Feng didn't care and shrugged his shoulders.
Suddenly remembering something, Lu Tian Chen asked again, "Did Albert say anything to you?" Since the phone was later hung up by Albert, Lu Tian Chen didn't hear what Albert and Tang Feng had said either.
Tang Feng thought about it, then summed it up slightly from Albert's pile of nonsense, expressing in human terms what it should look like, "When I become a Superstar, he'll come and eat me."
"So it's actually okay now, I'm still a starlet and Albert doesn't look at me." Tang Feng's remark made Lu Tian Chen blush a little, so what was all the talk they had had before?
Lu Tian Chen said self-reassuringly, "Then you can come in handy when you become a Superstar."
Tang Feng nodded, then he was free to fall in love even before that.
         

      ~    True Star   ~










Comments

Medium Rectangle

Holla

Translations for Sale

Tharntype The Series, Chapter 16: Once is never enough!

Banished To Another World, Chapter 1: The First Day Struggling to survive