Translations for Sale

Translations for Sale

Hey Yall Thanks for the Support na These are the Book in PDFs THAI NOVELS Tharn Type 2: Seven years of Love  Fish Upon the Sky English Fan Translation Bite Me the Series English Fan Translation Your Name Engraved Herein Manner of Death English Fan Translation  Vice Versa; Love Switch Worlds Nitiman: The Society and Lover  Behind the Scenes  Cutie Pie the Series Hia Said I am Naive Tale of Thousand Stars  Not Me the Novel  Love You My Ride English Fan translation Cupid Last Wish English Fan translation Because You Are My Sky English Fan translation Tharn Type 1: The More You Hate the More you Love KinnPorsche: Mafia Love, Last Love The Miracle of a Teddy Bear Love Mechanics Book 1 English Fan Translation Love in the Air (Love Storm) English Fan translation Love in the Air (Love Sky) English Fan translation Ai Long Nhai English Fan Translation Unforgettable Night with a Mafia English Fan translation Vegas Pete; I Dont Become Satan English Fan Translation I Will Hit You, Noei English Fan

True Star Volume 1, Rebirth of the Superstar, Chapter 95: Albert (3)

True Star 巨星 Ju Xing
True Star Volume 1, Rebirth of the Superstar, Chapter 95: Albert (3)


“I have read some books related to China, Phoenix Rebirth, but it's related to fire and you fell into the sea." Albert said some strange things.


“Mr. Tang, can you tell me what you want? I'm not usually interested in people like you. Why is it that the more I know you, the more curious I am? And you see, the world is so big, but we met here! It's God who wanted us to meet. It's fate.” Albert's face looked like he was in a Shakespeare scene.

Tang Feng wanted to laugh when he thought about it. He endured the smile and nodded softly: “Okay, maybe, Mr. Albert, but what do you want to say?"

Albert narrowed his eyes and leaned closer to the man, gently hooked his lips: “I don't know, maybe you can tell me?"

“You're just bored, trying to tease me. People like me are all over the street." For all of Albert's approach, Tang Feng just sat in place with a smile on his face, but he began to think about what to do next. If Albert could leave it will be for the best, but thinking about the bad possibility, he might need to seek support.

Albert shook his head repeatedly: “No, it's not like that. When Charles first brought you to me, I thought you were a little different. I didn't want to know even one thing until I came back to America. Even Lu Tian Chen cares about you."

Pretending to move his seat, Tang Feng leaned forward and farted. He took his mobile phone out of his pants bag and stared at Albert, trying to attract his attention: "Lu Tian Chen? I don't think so. I'm just his employee, and he knew I can make money for him. "

“You are unique, aren't you?" Albert always likes to use questions to talk.

Tang Feng dials the number from memory and talks to Albert as if nothing happened: “Yes, but everyone is unique."


Albert smiled and shook his head: “No, no, no, you are different. Few people can be as calm as you when facing me, let alone ...You are still using the phone quietly on the side to call for help. "

Was he seen? Tang Feng sighed. He wasn't really a secret agent, but since he was exposed and didn't have to hide it, he didn't want to provoke Albert.

Tang Feng simply took the mobile phone out and put it on the table. The screen of the mobile phone showed that the phone has been dialed and is in the process of calling, and the person called is Lu Tian Chen.

“You saw it. I thought I covered it up very well."

Although he knew that he was secretly dialing the phone behind his back, Albert didn't appear to be angry at all. Instead, he was interested in Tang Feng's frank admission.

“I was born to do this. No one can hide anything from my eyes." Albert raised his chin. No one would refuse praise from others, let alone the one he was interested in.

“I have to admit that if you are acting, your acting is very good, but I believe it is also one of your natural performances." Albert opened his hands and smiled. He stood up from his seat, reached for the cell phone that Tang Feng put on the table, hung up the phone with Lu Tian Chen, and walked towards Tang Feng, saying, “I like beautiful things. Before the flower and bone blossom, before the sour green apple and the bright red apple, I have the patience to wait slowly."

After stopping behind Tang Feng, Albert bent down and leaned over his ears. The hot air sprayed on the man's earlobes It was weird and uncomfortable.

“I will wait for the day when you become the brightest star in the sky." He gave the cell phone back to Tang Feng, and Albert held the man's hand tightly by the way. He said to him, “No cold sweat, no shaking, no tension, you are a really cool customer and I like it."

“It's the basic quality of an actor." Tang Feng looked up at the door. Lu Tian Chen seemed to be panting.




Albert soon saw Lu Tian Chen, too. He smiled and walked to the door. “Mr. Lu, we will be seeing each other again."

He pushed the two watchdog dogs aside, and when he saw that Tang Feng seemed to be OK. Lu Tian Chen was not in a hurry, and looked at Albert indifferently: “I remember that our deal is over."




      ~    True Star   ~



      Prev: Chapter 94 [CHAPTERS HOME Next: Chapter 96



Comments

Medium Rectangle

Holla

Translations for Sale

Tharntype The Series, Chapter 16: Once is never enough!

Banished To Another World, Chapter 1: The First Day Struggling to survive