Translations for Sale

Translations for Sale

Hey Yall Thanks for the Support na These are the Book in PDFs THAI NOVELS Tharn Type 2: Seven years of Love  Fish Upon the Sky English Fan Translation Bite Me the Series English Fan Translation Your Name Engraved Herein Manner of Death English Fan Translation  Vice Versa; Love Switch Worlds Nitiman: The Society and Lover  Behind the Scenes  Cutie Pie the Series Hia Said I am Naive Tale of Thousand Stars  Not Me the Novel  Love You My Ride English Fan translation Cupid Last Wish English Fan translation Because You Are My Sky English Fan translation Tharn Type 1: The More You Hate the More you Love KinnPorsche: Mafia Love, Last Love The Miracle of a Teddy Bear Love Mechanics Book 1 English Fan Translation Love in the Air (Love Storm) English Fan translation Love in the Air (Love Sky) English Fan translation Ai Long Nhai English Fan Translation Unforgettable Night with a Mafia English Fan translation Vegas Pete; I Dont Become Satan English Fan Translation I Will Hit You, Noei English Fan

Tharntype The Series, Chapter 22: I will not reconcile

Tharntype The Series; เกลียดนักมาเป็นที่รักกันซะดีๆ
Tharntype The Series, Chapter 22: I will not reconcile

"You are indeed a friend... But I want to do this with you."

"..."
Bang
Since Type allowed him to kiss, he could feel the softness in his heart. Tharn was sorry for that. But such atmosphere and opportunity made him want to hold the person in front of him tightly, but the hope was still broken. Before he could reach out, the person in front of him pushed him away first.
Ai’Type" Tharn hurriedly called him trying to look at the calm person in front of him.
Just now, he acquiesced in doing so. He gave him hope.
If he didn't have an idea, how could he acquiesce to kiss him? But now, as he pushed him away, Tharn's eyes start to look a little uncertain.
His eyes... They are so empty.
"You're drunk. Let’s go back." Tharn sat quietly, watching the other side reach for the waiter, ready to check out and go home,
"I'm not drunk yet."
"You're drunk." He turned his head and said calmly, letting Tharn catch fire involuntarily.
"I said I was not drunk, just a few drinks how can I be drunk!"
"You're drunk Tharn, you're already drunk!" Type insisted that his tone was colder than before. He didn't know whether it was because of anger, unhappiness or something, which made him unable to refute. Tharn was upset after hearing this,
"I know I'm not drunk."
Crack
"If you're not drunk, what the hell was that?!"
This time Type looked up and gnawed at him, looking very angry. All Tharn can do is sit quietly and look at this person. He said that he was drunk. He said that he acted recklessly while drinking, but Tharn knew that he was not drunk at all.
"Hello, check please." Type turned around and calls the waiter. Tharn looked like sad and he said sincerely,
"You think I kissed you because I'm drunk, but what I want to tell you is that I'm not drunk, but I am drunk trying to make myself braver to do what I want to do." Type turned to look at him, and they look at each other like this, and he slowly continued,
"Do you know how long I've wanted to do this?"
"..."
They look at each other quietly, but they don't understand each other's thoughts, or they don't want to understand each other, because Type quickly dodged his eyes, took a note from his wallet and put it on the table, and then said,
"I'll wait for you at the door. Hurry up. I want to go back." Then he got up and went out, leaving behind Tharn, who had been trying to explain, and felt his face in confusion.




Did I just get rejected...? But you should be used to it. How many times have you been rejected? Tharn thought to himself, but now, what Tharn can do is laugh at himself. The courage he seldom mustered tonight will bring this result. He sighed deeply, and knew that sister Jeed was looking at this side anxiously, but now he didn't even have the strength to turn around and smile and comfort her. He paid off the expenses peacefully, recovered his mood, and followed Type with his own unclear mood as he went out.
The two hit the taxi and went back to the dormitory together. Type didn't say a word in silence, and Tharn also silently turned to look out of the window until they went upstairs and didn't speak to each other.
Type went to take a bath. He fell on the bed. The soft mattress seemed to sink in and his thoughts were far away.
"Am I really drunk?"
Tharn thought, but he didn't get drunk and would kiss him until he lost his consciousness as Type said. He just felt that his brain was a bit confused and he couldn't see anything clearly as if it was covered by fog. He sighed again.
"All of a sudden, I have a headache." Tharn raised his hand and massaged his head as he said to himself, thinking that he should get up to take a bath, but he had no strength to move. In his mind, he only remembered the face when Type asked him to kiss.
Never a lack of intimacy means that they have been intimate?
Since then, although kissing at any time and passionate, he didn't feel very sweet, just to make his body react quickly and do the next thing, and tonight it was not the same.
It's because it's different that he's particularly disappointed that Type said he's drunk.
"Ah"
Tharn didn't know how long he thought, but he thought a lot. He heard the people who went out to take a bath push open the door and come back, wearing short clothes and shorts.
He squinted
Uh
The man on the bed immediately turned inside, as if he didn't want to see him, but he knew, Tharn felt wronged.
Tharn just wanted to shake his head at himself. He has no right to be aggrieved by Type? Maybe, he doesn't care, no matter how he feel wronged, Type won't know. He can see in a moment that Type will definitely find a reason to cuss him and say how he cannot be bent like a woman.
I know, but I still can't hold back my grievance, and I know I won't take the initiative to reconcile.
Ai’Tharn are you listening to me?"
However, the thought was suddenly interrupted, and the voice came from behind, knowing that Type was standing by the bed. Although he was still lying in the face, he could not help but start to have some expectations and expect what he would say next.
"I know you're not asleep."
"..."
Tharn really wanted to sigh at his childish behavior. He should seize the opportunity to take the initiative, but he still was lying still.
Ai’Tharn, I know you're not asleep."
Hmmm.” In the end, he replied to Type, and Type didn't beat around,
"Wanna sleep together?"
At this time, Tharn was full of questions. He wanted to ask why he asked him to sleep with him. Before that, he had been asking for him himself. The tall body turned around and looked up at him standing in the back light beside the bed,
"Do you want to sleep together?"
"Yeah."
Tharn calmly accepted the invitation, sat up and pulled him to bed. Type also showed unprecedented cooperation, and laid down quietly. His eyes were full of satisfaction, and everything was going according to his own ideas.




He just wanted to have sxx with him, not to fall in love with him.
So...
Whiz
"Hooei."
Tharn suddenly reaches out and hugged him tightly. If he just hugged him, Type will not scream, but Tharn's legs were also wrapped around his cold body just after the bath. After he hugged him, he closes his eyes.
"Yes, this is sleeping together." As he spoke in a low voice, he hugged his body and squeezed him hard. The man in his arms didn't react. Tharn buried his face in his neck. He didn't kiss or touch, so he buried it.
"It's a bit crowded, but it's OK." Tharn said,
"I don't mean sleep, I mean..."
"Why, you said you wanted to go to sleep." Tharn closed his eyes and felt his anger.
Ai’Tharn! Don't play dumb with me!”
"How can I pretend to be dumb?"
"Damn it!!!" Type broke his tongue and cussed again, but Tharn didn't care. He pretended that he didn't know what he wanted was sxx, just sleep. Until...
Bang
"Ai’Bastard! Don't act dumb! Hooei!” Type also turned his back to him, so much so that Tharn opened his eyes, looked at his red face because of anger, his cold voice, his complaining eyes, and his irascible turn over.
Tharn just looked at the corner of his mouth with a smile and closed his eyes again.
I understand that I should seize the opportunity, but more importantly, I want to tell him that I am not just a lower body satisfaction thing!
I'm not gay, I'm not gay, I'm not gay!
Type thinks he felt a little more recently... It's too much. If he keeps thinking about it like this, he will break down, and everything will not be solved in the end by Tharn.
Who said Type didn't mind what happened after he was drunk that night. He just wanted to shout at everyone, it was not like that!
Well, if he doesn't mind, he would have already beaten Tharn in the face. It's because he mind that he think it was because he was drunk.
To be honest, if he remembers correctly, he used to hate Tharn very much. He was so disgusted that he felt like vomiting when he saw the other person's face. Now, what he has to admit is that he has accepted the reality, no longer hates Tharn, and even thinks he is very good. If he didn't go to bed with him, he would be a good friend.
How can friends kiss each other?
Ai’Hiaa... Is it?
Type's face changed and his face was full of impatience, because he suddenly realized that he and Tharn are friendship, not lovers...




Um... It must have been more than just friends. Of course, I didn't have the chance to be a lover, because I couldn't get along with gay at all.
Type wanted to think about his current situation and Tharn's situation carefully, but the more he thinks about it, the more fidgety he gets, because that night in his opinion, Ai’Tharn didn't know anything, he felt like kissing, and he just wanted to sleep with him for sxx
"Shit, sleeping together is for sxx. I don't know what kind of fool he is pretending to be." Type muttered, sighing again.
Tell himself he just a little short of heaven.
"What are you talking to yourself about here Ai’Type?"
"Ah, Techno, why are you here?"
"Tut ~ you kid, I've been sitting here. You're coming to sit next to me. Dare you say you haven't seen me? You bastard.” Only close people can be so unbridled.
Type looked up and found that he was not alone, but sitting on the sidelines of the court with Techno. His expression became impatient.
"Yes, I am. What did you just say?" Type didn't bother to quarrel with him, asked him casually, and Techno sighed a long time.
"What kind of errand are you driving? I asked if you want to join the team or not. You don't show your face till now.” Being careful not to be cussed Techno said worriedly that Type had been silent for a while. Indeed, since he promised to join the football team, he has made several appearances which can be counted with one hand.
"I think it's better to let it go than make trouble for others." He could hear what he said, so Techno didn't ask.
"Well, whatever you like, you have a lot to do this semester, but I still want you to join the team I'll have one more vote for captain then.” See, this is his real purpose. Type shook his head helplessly and thinks what he is doing on the edge of the court? He was not here to flirt.
"Then, what happened to Ai’Tharn?"
Crack
"What does it have to do with you?" Type turned around in a hurry and got cranky when he hears someone's name on the topic.
Techno went on,
"I saw him in the morning and said hi to him but he did not reply. He walked on the road with a gloomy face. It's terrible. But I dare not ask him myself, so I'll ask you if you have offended him again." Type frowned. As a good friend, he doubted himself without any foundation.
Is what I said troubled him?
"How do you speak? Are you my friend or his friend?"
Techno couldn't help laughing loudly. "Of course, I am your friend, because it's your friend who knew that it must be you who bullied others first... Poor Tharn. How did he like you? What's so good about you? Are two sisters still waiting for your answer? Why did they promise to Tharn? Hahaha, it's funny to think about it. People who hate gay like you hate to have gay in your world. It's impossible to ask you to accept a guy's mind.” Techno joked with relish about Tharn's two sisters and turned around to see the expression on Type
His face was so bad that he felt as if he had been forced to feed snails.
"Shit, are you with him..."
"Please stop your dirty thinking, how can it be?" Type said angrily, relentlessly cussing friends, Techno calmed down, immediately shut up, but his eyes narrowed to look at the other person.
"I smell something strange."
Type smiled coldly, "Well, I can smell it... Your stinky socks, how can they smell like that? I'm going back.” After that, he immediately got up and turned around. He took the drink he bought and went out of the stand to pass the time.
"What did he say...? It's strange. Do my socks smell so bad?” Ai’Techno said to himself, bent his head, smelled his feet, and paused for a moment,
"My god! They stink."
At this time, Type, who escaped from friends, walked more and more slowly, and finally stopped. Techno's words still linger in his mind. It's not surprising what he did. It's not twice at a time, that's all. Type was concerned about another thing.
Do I think so much?
Type narrowed his eyes. He came to the court to spend his time because of the boy.
He was so quiet that it was a bit unusual. He was so quiet that his heart was blocked.
At first, he thought he thought too much about it, but just now Techno's words made him realize that Tharn was quieter and colder than before. He was as cold as ice just like I knew him. Type really didn't want to get close to him and he was worried.
But... What is this strange feeling?
Type raised his hand over his left chest and frowned. He felt that there was something blocking his heart and disturbing his heart. However, it's still uncertain what it is, but it's definitely related to Ai’Tharn.




"Or because of we’re are sleeping apart? I wonder if he will need a hug to go back.” Again, Type said to himself, carefully speaking, all the annoyance and dissatisfaction may be because he was rejected a few days ago, because he was a bit embarrassed, so he had no confidence to ask him again for the xxx, so he was depressed for several days.
It's good enough to think about yourself.
Type shook his head and sighed, thinking when it would be the weekend, so that he could go to ask him out again.
Friday night should be OK, he was in good shape, Ai’Tharn should like it.
"What the fvck is going on!"
Not long after he said that, looking at the empty bed in front of him, he once again broke his tongue...
It's Saturday morning. When Type woke up, he saw the note paper on the Japanese small table, which said ~ Going Home?
So simple two words, but also made him angry to blow hair, he cannot help but open mouth cussed the owner of the empty bed.
"What kind of nerves are you having and what kind of anger are you having? It's been several days. You have been silent. You won't tell me when you go home. What can I do! What am I fretting about here? It's better if he's not here. The whole room is mine. You should be happy. Type, don't get angry about this. "
But later, he thought, why is he so angry? Tharn didn't need to tell himself when he went home,
But they are all roommates who live together. He will not die if he doesn’t know...
He sat cross legged on the bed, staring at the empty bed opposite, and finally he has a little idea... The one who killed thousands of knives must have been gambling with him.
"Is it because of the last kiss?" He murmured, glanced at the opposite bed again, and lay down again. "Dream on, don't expect me to bow first."
He was furious to the end, and finally came to a conclusion that he would not bow first!
Yes, Mr. Thiwat will never lower itself.
Lean on!
"Funny."
On Sunday afternoon, Tharn returned to the dormitory with his bag on his back. Type immediately got up from the bed, turned to the fridge, took a bottle of something and put it in the middle of the table. He coughed heavily, and let Tharn, who was silent from the door, look up.
"What?"
"What do you think it is, grape juice?"
I can see at a glance that it's Sprite, please.
Type thought and looked at him with his arms in his arms. Tharn walked over to have a look, shrugged his shoulders and said lightly,
"Thank you, but I'm not thirsty now."
After that, he turned around and went out, leaving the person who had his butt bumped and their drinks bought in advance in the room. Type's heart cooled a lot, and almost broke his teeth. He took the can and thought that if you don't drink it, I'll drink it myself.
If you have to, don't blame me for not asking for peace first.
No, no, no, I'll never bow for him again.
The next morning, while telling himself this, Type still threw the drink on Tharn's bed, and then sat and read books.
"What is this?"
"I don't know. How can I know what is in your bed?"
When the owner of the bed came in and asked, Type made an unknowable appearance, almost speaking to him in a disgusting tone. It's your bed and not mine. Ask me what I do I have to do with it. He squints at Tharn, picks up his drink, shrugged and mumbles,
"All right." Then he opened the drink, while Type looked at it and suddenly his heart lit up with hope. After drinking the drink, he stood up and whispered to him,




"I'm going to sleep with my friends tonight."
What! I've done this. You're still angry!
Type was biting his teeth, watching him walk out of the dormitory with a cold face, trying to tell himself that he cannot bother himself like he is now, which is the best thing happened this semester, but there is another voice in the dark that tells himself that it is not so.
I don't want to waste my energy.
Crack.
"I wish you diabetes. I wish your blood vessels were blocked by sugar. You can drink it. You can drink it till you faint"
Three days later, the relationship between the two did not seem to have been alleviated, except for a person who went to the convenience store more frequently to buy carbonated drinks, and only bought the green and blue canned drinks each time. It seems that he bought more than usual today, because the third bottle of drinks fell down, and the fourth bottle also fell down. What does this mean? Did you decide to bow first?
Of course not. I won't do that. I just don't want the atmosphere in the dormitory to be too embarrassing.
Type told himself that he would take the drink to check out, and then go back to take out the drink and walk past Throw it on someone's bed.
And that's how someone talks to him.
"I don't know what you think, but you don't have to buy me drinks every day." Tharn then snuffed out all his hopes, picked up the drinks and put them on the table. He turned his head and looked at Type calmly, which was quite different from that night.
This made Type frown when he bought the drink, and he felt the anger rising rapidly from the bottom of his heart.
"I just want to ask you what you are thinking. I'll let tell me one time today!" He stood up angrily, his eyes were cold, his voice could not help raising eight degrees, and he was even angrier when he saw Tharn's tired sigh.
"I have nothing to say."
"Ai’Hiaa." Type bit his teeth and said angrily, while Tharn just turned around to look at him and said a word,
"I do this... You should be satisfied."
"..."
When Tharn said this, the atmosphere in the room suddenly froze to the extreme, and the two people looked at each other quietly, as if they were trying to see what the other was thinking. Especially Type, clenched his fist tightly, and thought it was very wrong.
But what's wrong... He didn't know.
"I'm going to sleep with my friends tonight."
This time, Type didn't stop talking because Tharn wanted to go to another place to sleep. He noticed his smile. It's not a smile from the heart, but the one Type used to sneer at him and mock him.
After that, he turned to the door, but Type didn't figure out why his body was faster than his brain, reached out and grabbed his shoulder, turned his body around, and pulled his other hand to himself holding the collar.
"Cup"
!!!
When they looked at each other, Tharn smiled.
Ai’Type...”
"If you want, I can give it to you, but first, I won't bow my head first, so you don't have to smile at me like that." Type said coldly, trying to ignore his hot face, suddenly released his hand holding the collar, turned to the bed, and began to check for his things,
"Go wherever you want." But the man who should have gone out came and stood by the bed.
Thump
A tall body was also lying on the bed, holding the person in front of him, burying his head on his neck. In normal times, he would have kicked him away early, but today He didn’t know if it's because of the whisper in his ear that he still kept this position.
"Not that I don't want to go, but that I can't escape no matter where I go..."
Maybe what Tharn needs is not an apology, but for him to show his heart and let him know He still has hope.







                     Tharn ~ Type



Comments

Medium Rectangle

Holla

Translations for Sale

Tharntype The Series, Chapter 16: Once is never enough!

Banished To Another World, Chapter 1: The First Day Struggling to survive