Translations for Sale

Translations for Sale

Hey Yall Thanks for the Support na These are the Book in PDFs THAI NOVELS Tharn Type 2: Seven years of Love  Fish Upon the Sky English Fan Translation Bite Me the Series English Fan Translation Your Name Engraved Herein Manner of Death English Fan Translation  Vice Versa; Love Switch Worlds Nitiman: The Society and Lover  Behind the Scenes  Cutie Pie the Series Hia Said I am Naive Tale of Thousand Stars  Not Me the Novel  Love You My Ride English Fan translation Cupid Last Wish English Fan translation Because You Are My Sky English Fan translation Tharn Type 1: The More You Hate the More you Love KinnPorsche: Mafia Love, Last Love The Miracle of a Teddy Bear Love Mechanics Book 1 English Fan Translation Love in the Air (Love Storm) English Fan translation Love in the Air (Love Sky) English Fan translation Ai Long Nhai English Fan Translation Unforgettable Night with a Mafia English Fan translation Vegas Pete; I Dont Become Satan English Fan Translation I Will Hit You, Noei English Fan

Tharntype The Series, Chapter 20: Is actually just fear?

Tharntype The Series; เกลียดนักมาเป็นที่รักกันซะดีๆ
Tharntype The Series, Chapter 20: Is actually just fear?

The feeling of Mr. Thiwat at this moment is uncomfortable.

In the shopping mall not far from the school, two boys who woke up at 10 in the morning are walking around the shopping mall to solve their own problems. It's more than 11 o'clock. Type was afraid it's not right to come together, because after the morning's work, the two men went to wait for the tram. Once on the tram, they sat in the different side’s corner.
Even though they are walking in the same mall, Thiwat was in the front, and Tharn was a few meters away, they still haven't said a word. Although this will make the child from the South more comfortable, in fact, they will go back together, because no matter how far away they are, the other one is behind his butt, and it was a dead stare.
At the moment, Type frowned. He felt that there are a pair of hot eyes staring at himself behind him. His sixth sense tells him those eyes were from Ai’Tharn.
Type jerked back.
See, I guessed it right.
"What are you looking at me for?" As soon as he turned around, the one who looked at him behind was caught. It was too late to escape. The eyes of the two people were already on each other, and they had seen him. Besides, the corners of his mouth were just rising, pretending not to know. What to do, but this action made the mixed race look better.
"I'll go with you behind your ass, it matter not who looks at you."
That's right.
"But I think you look at me strangely." This question seems to have reached the key point, so the person who was asked - Tharn, he was stunned, Type immediately responded to his guess, the dark skin Type turned to stare at Tharn's face, raised an eyebrow, made a very provocative look, like he was holding a trump card in his hand.
"Why do you want to stare at me?"
"Ah ~" Tharn sighed heavily. It was a question he didn't want to answer. He barely uttered two words:
"Worried."
"Worried?"
Worry about a wool, worry about a fart, have a disease, blind worry about what strength, I have what to worry about?
Type's thoughts were all written on his face. He was not happy. Besides, he has guessed what the frustrating guy will answer next, so he was very calm. He decides not to make trouble for himself.




Tharn sighed over there. Although he didn't want to say anything, he couldn't help asking Type:
"Aren’t you hurt?"
Ai’Type, what are you doing?!
"Last night your legs were shaking like that. I was so worried that you would hurt today."
What a beast!
Type cussed in his heart when he heard the answer. The first thing is that he made Type choke successfully. Now he has the face to ask me if it hurts. What's the meaning? Type was going to raise his hand and touch his buttock to see if it's OK. Then he immediately stopped his hand and his face turned red.
No, I'm not thinking about something that happened in the bathroom, but that thing was thrilling
"You bother, my ass is my ass!" Type said angrily, at the same time, turn around and move on. It's better to finish shopping and go back as soon as possible, because he doesn't want to involve himself too much, but Type's behavior got another response from the other party:
"How can I not worry? It’s about my wife!"
Speechless.
"Shut your mouth, Ai’Tharn!" Type stood angrily, his teeth are grinding, so Tharn, the wife, can only sigh repeatedly, because now he knew that Type was angry, but told himself to keep fighting spirit and keep attacking his will (come on, you are the best!).
There are a lot of opportunities to change the delicate atmosphere between the two people. It's worth it meeting today.
Type was angry and resentful. At the same time, he wanted to turn around and beat up that damned roommate. But he knew that this mall is very famous. If something happens, it will definitely make headlines. Besides, the bad things he encountered before are very difficult. He doesn’t want to act rashly, but it's still very unpleasant to hear him call his wife.
It's not a girlfriend, it's a wife... You dream!
Tharn may not know, this dream, it’s as unreachable as the Trans pacific
"I think this sheet suits you."
"Want to eat my smelly feet? For dessert?”
At the moment, the two boys were choosing bedding. At first, Type planned to choose some cheap ones, and it's OK to buy them in a small market outside. But who let this Godfather turn down in a black face today? He also said
"Buy it as an apology for many things."
Type analyzed it carefully and thought that it was him who wanted to buy it to him anyway. He didn't have to push it, so he just bought it. Just now, the bed sheet pointed by the frustrating guy looked very cheap. It's still said that the frustrating guy is trying to find fault, because the bed sheet is a bed sheet full of colorful chocolate cake.
Chocolate... Is it right for me?!
"I didn't mean to offend you, Type. I just think chocolate cake really suits you."
"Because I am black? You twittering foreigner!” Type replied. Tharn's face was serious. He insisted that the bed sheet matched him very well. After hearing Type's words, the man with American half-blood frowned:
"Can a person like me be called a foreigner? I don't see any difference from me to any Southeast Asians at all. "
"At least your eyes are blue, and your nose is as high as a wall. I ask you, whose face have you ever stabbed with your nose when you kiss? Your face is also white and red, and you have so much body hair. What do you want me to call you if I don't call you foreigner?” Tharn sniffed. He couldn't communicate with such a person because he was praising him all the time. Besides, there are many things that boys in this era want to have.
For example, the color of the skin, the color of the eyes, the color of the hair, and his face are even more enviable. He is two color numbers with himself.
"What did you just ask...?"
"What?" The self-talking Type looked back and saw that Tharn was laughing more and more shamelessly. Type immediately realized that he was in a good mood as soon as he finished.




Tharn touched his chin with his hand and said briefly:
"You ask me if I have stabbed anyone with my nose... You should know it best. "
Uh.
Sometimes I hate my mouth!
Type clenched his fist, as if his nose is against his face every time he kisses. As soon as he responded, Type held his hands together and said with a smile:
"Well, then, it's just a kiss." The southern boy felt that it had to be made clear to Tharn. He could not count how many times they kissed. Anyway, Tharn's nose always felt pokey. At last, the other side replied:
"As for body hair I don't think you hate it... "
Uh.
"You really want to die Ai’Tharn!" Type hit him with both hands and squeeze this sentence out of his teeth. Type's face began to change color, not only because of shyness, but also because of anger. He tried to put the two of them aside. He didn't know that he repeatedly said that there was only sexual relationship between them, but Tharn didn't seem to care about it at all. He continued:
"How about that one over there?"
Type took a deep breath to calm down and made himself less angry. Show the devil anger. Don't be angry and don't be angry. Then turned around and looked at the blue bed sheet with a slight pattern that is suitable for men pointed by the frustrating guy. Type's brow looked relaxed and twisted. Went near and looked at the bed sheet.
"That's OK, too." The half breed came a little closer and pointed to the gray sheet with cream stripe pillowcase. It looked neat and fashionable, but Type still thought the other side was good, although he was doing it for him, as long as he could sleep.
As he was thinking about it. The things Tharn used were very good.
"Can I help you?" Just before Type wanted to discuss something, the saleswoman came over to ask them kindly and friendly, which led to the Type who didn't often come here to buy things not know what to do.
"Are there any other patterns besides those displayed? I want something darker.” Tharn asked the salesgirl, so the little sister showed an old mother's smile, embarrassed? No embarrassment.
"All the sheets here are three feet and three and a half feet. If you want to see the king-size bed, they are on that side, this way, please."
Uh.
"Hooei! Why a big bed, sister?”
Type blurted out that he was clearly looking at the single bed sheets. Why bother to ask them to look at the king size bed! Type's words surprised the shopping guide, and her eyes blinked innocently.
"Oh, you are not here to buy a double bed. I'm sorry. I thought..." At last, the salesman didn't say what she wanted to say, because she guessed wrong, she had to shut up. But the person who is shyer than the shopping guide is the Type. His face is red and he felt ashamed. However, Type felt it may be wrong to buy a couple's bed sheet?
Stupid!
Type wanted to cuss, but it was also awkward to watch the shopping guide, so he had to turn around and say to Tharn sternly:
"You can buy it for me. I'm not in the mood to watch it. I'll wait for you at McDonald's." After that, Type immediately walked away, making the shopping guide unable to say anything. She turned to look at another person who was still in the same place. She was thinking that she was not mistaken. As expected, they had a relationship.
Tharn apologized to the shopping guide: "I'm really sorry."
Seeing two people love each other to go together to buy sheets, anyone can regard them as male couple.
"It's OK. My boyfriend is shy."
"Ah? I was not mistaken, am I?” The salesman was relieved when he saw Type laughing.
"Not quite, but I'm happy that people see us that way, because I'm just a spare now." Tharn said while choosing the bed sheets, but the listener was shy for the one who had just hurried out, because it was so sweet whether it was the smile, eyes or the "spare wheel" mentioned in the voice, which made people envious.
God, if there is such a boy to pursue, even as a boy I would like to be one in a million!
Of course, it's not just the shopping guide who thinks so. No matter who saw it, they will think it's a couple. Why if not with special relationship between two boys they go to buy sheets together.




Type is really a little ignorant for these things. He doesn't know anything. If they buys things together, he knows the definition will change immediately.
"Why are you in such a bad mood? She apologized."
Since Tharn bought a whole set of bed sheets, the boy immediately rushed to the fast food restaurant. After looking for him, he saw a man wearing a black T-shirt and shorts just reaching to the knee. He was staring at a coke can. So Tharn sat opposite him, and Type squinted at him.
"Hum."
"You can't be angry with me. I didn't do anything."
"If you didn't, why does the woman think so?" Type was sure that he doesn't have any place like gay. He has nothing but to walk with the frustrating guy. He is still infected by his fag breath through sex.
No way. I like girls.
"How do I know? Don't be stupid I'll come in a moment and get something to eat first. "
"I'm going back." Type looked at the bag in the other's hand and knew that it was over today. After eating the rest of the ordinary hamburgers, he said that he wanted to leave, Tharn frowned, his face was complex, and then took a deep breath:
"Will you die after a meal with a fag like me?"
Stunned.
If it was a few months ago, the southern child would not hesitate to blurt out "Yes". But looking at the person opposite, he seemed sad and disappointed. He could not say the word "Yes".
Indeed, he just knew that fags were not as bad as he thought.
He hates fags. He can't get close to them, but for Tharn... It's a special option.
Although he called him his wife and it was annoying, it seemed that he didn't hate Tharn for it in his heart.
If he is really annoying, how can I have sex with him?
"Buy it and eat it quickly. I'm too lazy to wait." Therefore, Type also wondered why he was so soft hearted. The more fidgety he was, the more he saw the smiling face on the opposite side talking:
"Thank you!"
Just accompany to have a meal thank me why, didn't invite you to have a meal?
Type looked at the person who goes to the counter to order food, remembers his smile, his words, and the way he sighs heavily. If Tharn was a straight man, they will definitely become sworn friends, and he would definitely want to be close to him.
But now...
The boy didn't think about it anymore, because he felt that he missed him too much, so he reached out and took the shopping bag to check whether Tharn had bought him any crazy pattern, which was dark brown, interlaced with black, which was quite satisfactory to him, and the corner of Type's mouth rose
"Yes."
"Do you like it?" Tharn sat down with the tray and asked Type, who was focusing on something and immediately looked up.
"Are you crazy? This cost thousands of baths just for a bed sheet... Seriously, Tharn frowned.
"It's good. It's expensive, but it will last for a long time, and the fabric is also very good."
"It's too expensive. I don't want it." The southern boy shook his head, because he didn't want to accept it. His own cvm soiled sheets can be washed, but Tharn insisted on giving new ones to him.
"I said to buy it for you is to buy it for you. Take it."
"Are you rich? How can you use my parents’ money like this?” Although Type's mouth is very trashy and his heart is annoyed, he has his own ideas, so he is so dissatisfied. They're only freshmen. There's no need to give each other expensive things. Even if they are boyfriends, they won't give their boyfriend such expensive things.
If it's hundreds of things, it's acceptable, but thousands of Return the money to your parents.
"No, that's the money I make from my work."
"Huh?" After hearing Tharn's words, Type was confused. He frowned, and Tharn began to tell him. He was very happy that someone wanted to hear his story.
"I didn't tell you, did I? I used to have a band playing in pub, which is also a restaurant. This was when I was still in senior high school. The college seniors invited me to play in a pub he was familiar with. Then the seniors graduated, and we reorganized a band, because the owners of the pub trusted us. So I played in there until I was in senior three. Something happened, so the band broke up... That school senior singing pub, now has the activity also can ask me to play the drum."
Type looked at the talking Tharn doubtfully, to be frank, but people like Tharn began to work and save money from the first year of high school. What was he doing at that time...? Probably still playing ball on the school court.
"Do you come back to work drunk every day?"
"Sometimes, but once I drank too much because of the treatment from the senior."
"Then why break up the band?"
Stunned.
Type wanted to know the reason, so he asked this question, but this question silenced Tharn, who was very happy, and his face was full of expressions that he didn't want to answer, so Type shook his head and shook his hand.




"Forget it, it's none of my business."
All of a sudden Tharn grabbed Type's hand. The owner of the hand was about to cuss, but he met the other's gaze. The half-blood continued
"I quarreled with members of the band Because of the study of my brother.”
"Let go of me!" Type yelled, Tharn let go of his hand, and Type immediately grabbed his hands, then asked:
"So, what's the matter of quarreling for your younger brother? Did you screw someone else?"
"Yes."
Shit!
Type raised his head and stared at Tharn. To avoid seeing sharp eyes from Tharn, Type turned his head to one side.
"I didn't mean to do this. I was good with the band's student brother, but because he broke up with me, his brother picked on me. He said I hurt him, and it was really me who was left broken up." Tharn's sad smile, Type has never seen his eyes.
He is very serious. It's really serious!
"Why tell me about it?" Type asks provocatively, causing the other party to look up at him and answer:
"Because I want you to know me, I'm also a person, and it hurts."
"..."
After listening, Type was quiet because he was stuck by a word... It hurts.
He has been cussing him all the time, looked down on him all the time, and always behaved very dislike him, but now he said it hurts.
"I'll go to the bathroom." That feeling made Type unable to stay here, so he stood up and walked out of the fast food restaurant. He knew that the eyes behind him were looking at him. He felt that he was sick and played with others’ hearts.
He felt guilty.
Yes, I'm very sorry.
Tharn didn't do anything wrong, but I did.
The person walking to the bathroom slowly recognize himself.
"Shit, it's you Ai’Type!" Before going straight into the bathroom, a shout came from behind. Type had to turn around to see who called him, so he saw Champ and his friends.
"Who do you think it was? With whom did you come?" Champ smiled and asked, stunned by the question.
Yeah, who did I come with...? In what capacity?
"Roommate I came with my roommate.”
The most straightforward answer.
"Is that right? I thought you came alone and wanted to ask you to come to the cinema. When I came with my high school classmates, I just saw you and said hello.” Champ said and nodded to his friends. There were men and women in the group.
"Well, go ahead. I'll be gone in a minute." Type replied with a smile and waved to him. Seeing the former boxer Champ running towards his friends, Type turned easily into the bathroom, but he didn't see the girl pulling Cham's clothes in the crowd pointing in this direction.
"I'm leaving."
"Go shopping with me."
When he arrived at the fast food restaurant, Type said a short sentence, and by the way, he carried the bed sheet bag, but the one who sat waiting for him to come back immediately answered, and Type's sharp eyes wrapped in thick eyelashes stared at him and said:
"Why should I go?" Type looked like there's a big wall in front of him.
Tharn lowered his eyes: "Can't you come with me? I don't want to go back with just my things. "
"Then buy something that you can just bring back by yourself?" The drummer Tharn didn't seem to understand the rough answer. Continue to ask Type:
"What are you afraid of?"
You know that?!
Type didn't know how many times he was stunned today. He was asked speechless several times. But at the moment, the southern boy stood there in a daze. Then he slowly sat opposite Tharn and looked at the man who asked him what he was afraid of.
"What am you afraid of?" Tharn looked at the person opposite and asked, Tharn didn't feel that Type was telling the truth. Just now, he said to go to the toilet, Tharn thought that the situation between them was getting better unconsciously, but as soon as Type came back, it seemed that Type's behavior and manners were like those of strangers sitting opposite to eat, or where he went to do something unspeakable. So Tharn asked him:




"Yes, what are you afraid of? Why don't you go shopping with me?"
"I'm not afraid." Type replied firmly.
"Then why can't we go together?"
"I don't want to go."
"It's just to buy something. Your shampoo is running out, isn't it? Your washing powder is running out. I'm hoarding snacks in the dormitory, and you eat them. Why not go shopping with me?" Tharn convinced him reasonably. Type has to pretend not to know. He looked at other places. He looked nervous and wanted to go shopping together. He was tired.
Tharn went on: “Ai’Type I don't want you to look like I don't have a self."
"I didn't."
"You did... And often.” The listener turned to look at him. This was the first time Tharn saw such a signal in his eyes. He had never seen it before the sad and complicated eyes.
"You said we were sex buddies...” Tharn went on to say that he didn't like the word very much, but if it made Type more comfortable to say, it's better to use the word.
"Can't you be my friend except for the words" Sex friend "in bed?" The two met again in their eyes and seemed hesitant, so Type sighed and said directly:
"I don't like you calling me a wife."
"Then I will not call it... Is that it?”
"Hmm." In spite of the hostile attitude, Tharn saw that the attractive eyes of Type became weak.
"I have something to confess."
"Um." Type replied, frowning at his Tharn.
"Actually, I've been using your shampoo lately."
"Mine?" Tharn repeated.
Frankly, Type shrugged his shoulders, and then went on: "I just ran out of shampoo. I hate you, so I put your shampoo in my bottle, so I've been using your shampoo recently." Tharn listened quietly and didn't answer anything, because he only knew that the frustrating guy was like playing tricks on children. He took his snacks to eat. Unexpectedly, he violated his personal belongings, so Tharn was silent, but it didn't mean that he was angry, but...
"That means you and my shampoo smell the same."
"Well, you are a pig! I've been using it for half a month and you didn't even know.” The wrong person's mouth was trashy again, and the listener is certainly speechless, but he smiles.
He laughed loudly, as if it wasn't from Tharn's mouth, and Type frowned.
"What are you laughing at? Don't laugh if you are angry!”
"No, no, you are really good at many things." The smiling person replied in this way and turned back to smile in another direction. Tharn felt very comfortable because Type was willing while he was saying it, talk to him, and chat with him like this. For a long time since they built each other's cannons, they didn't speak well. Type breathed heavily, and his tension slowed down.
"Don't laugh, finish eating, then you can go shopping quickly?"
"OK, OK, I'll finish as soon as possible." Tharn replied politely, then laughed again, and the man opposite turned away from him.
But our drummer didn't mind at all. He ate quickly, cleaned up his plate, and got up to clean up Type's plate. Type didn't realize that Tharn had got up to clean up their garbage, because he was playing with the phone all the time, and the person who cleaned up smiled.
Type's fear made Tharn worried.
At this time, Tharn can see clearly Type was afraid to love him.







                     Tharn ~ Type




Comments

  1. Thank you for the new chapters. The book really starts to get good after this part. I love watching them fall in love even if they are both kind of dumb about it hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the update, your translation is getting better and better as you go! I am so happy to finally get to read this..thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was looking for a translation since I started the show thank the BL gods for people like you

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is it really translated from the novel? If yes then the series really is following the novel closely.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like your translation from the novel..I read this novel many times but every time it gives me butterflies..I really like it

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Medium Rectangle

Holla

Translations for Sale

Tharntype The Series, Chapter 16: Once is never enough!

Banished To Another World, Chapter 1: The First Day Struggling to survive