Translations for Sale

Translations for Sale

Hey Yall Thanks for the Support na These are the Book in PDFs THAI NOVELS Tharn Type 2: Seven years of Love  Fish Upon the Sky English Fan Translation Bite Me the Series English Fan Translation Your Name Engraved Herein Manner of Death English Fan Translation  Vice Versa; Love Switch Worlds Nitiman: The Society and Lover  Behind the Scenes  Cutie Pie the Series Hia Said I am Naive Tale of Thousand Stars  Not Me the Novel  Love You My Ride English Fan translation Cupid Last Wish English Fan translation Because You Are My Sky English Fan translation Tharn Type 1: The More You Hate the More you Love KinnPorsche: Mafia Love, Last Love The Miracle of a Teddy Bear Love Mechanics Book 1 English Fan Translation Love in the Air (Love Storm) English Fan translation Love in the Air (Love Sky) English Fan translation Ai Long Nhai English Fan Translation Unforgettable Night with a Mafia English Fan translation Vegas Pete; I Dont Become Satan English Fan Translation I Will Hit You, Noei English Fan

True Star Volume 1, Rebirth of the Superstar, Chapter 38: To each their own thinking (2)

True Star 巨星 Ju Xing
True Star Volume 1, Rebirth of the Superstar, Chapter 38: To each their own thinking (2)


Lu Tian Chen was sitting in the office looking at the documents when the door was suddenly pushed open from the outside.

“There's one thing I've been thinking about for a long time, and now I've decided to tell you." Charles sat across from Lu Tian Chen, not conscious improperness of the time and place.

“Mr. Lu...” The little secretary outside the door looked helpless. She really couldn't stop Charles.

Lu Tian Chen waved to the secretary with a vacant face, indicating that she didn't have to worry about this issue.

“At least close the door for me." Lu Tian Chen's tone was light as he was looking slowly at Charles, with a hint of teasing. “Today, you will not accompany your dear Tang Feng?"

“You know, I'm a decent gentleman." Charles shrugged his shoulders, leaned back in his chair, picked up a cigar and lit it a puffed his mouth.

"Since I promised Tang Feng that I would make a perfect lover in this month, I naturally respected his decision to go out to work, although I gave him enough money for ten movies’ salaries." Charles spit out a cigarette ring, and looked into the office. “Is there any wine here?"

“I don't drink at work."

"Charlatan." Charles frowned slightly, with a sneer of disdain he said. “I took Tang Feng by the way when I went to find Albert the day before yesterday."

“No wonder you've been hanging on him like a koala lately." Lu Tian Chen raised his eyelids slightly.




"However, the problem came out of it, and Albert seemed to be interested in Tang Feng." Charles couldn't help shaking his head. "Why does Albert have to fall in love with the man I like? I don't want my taste to become a matching with his, this makes me feel like a changeling--."

“Tang Feng is a little different than before." It sounds like Lu Tian Chen didn't think Albert was surprised to like Tang Feng. He tapped his fingers on the table, making a clear “Dong Dong" sound.

"Charles, what are you worried about?"

The man who claimed to be a gentleman smoked a cigar and his face became a little fuzzy in the smoky air: “What if Albert really wanted you to give Tang Feng to him then? As far as I know, Tang Feng is very indifferent to you now. He has not been charmed by you at all."

Charles was obviously in a good mood when he said that.

Ignoring Charles's schadenfreude, Lu Tian Chen, who was annoyed by that jibe said lightly: “If Albert wanted Ge Chen, we will send Ge Chen. If Albert wanted Tang Feng, we will send Tang Feng. It's only for three days."

“To be honest, Tang Feng really suits my tastes, looks good, has a good figure, likes my personality better, and is good in bed." Charles sounded very sorry. “If I send him to Albert, I will feel guilty about it."

Lu Tian Chen took a look from the corner of his eye and asked casually, “Okay, it's lying." Don't look at Charles's playfulness and be misguided. In fact, he is very picky about the lover person choice.

The deal time is certainly one month, but at present, the number of people who have been around Charles for a full month in any lover deal is zero. At first, Lu Tian Chen thought that Tang Feng would be sent back at most after one night. Unexpectedly, half a month passed in a blink of an eye.

Can a person change so much after losing memory?

“That's also due to Mr. Lu’s generous." After rubbing his chin, Charles put the half smoked cigar into the ashtray and said. “I hope I'll be tired of him in half a month, so I won't feel too bad even if he is sent to Albert's bed." After that he stood up to leave.

“Won't you sit a little longer?" Asked Lu Tian Chen.




“My dear Tang finished the shooting at 6 p.m., he seemed a little angry. You know, as a perfect gentleman and a decent person, I have to sweet-talk him." Charles's eyes suddenly brightened. "Since you've known him for years, do you know what he likes?"

"Everything that is expensive." Lu Tian Chen said without hesitation.

“Is that right? However, the last time I gave him a sports car, he said he preferred me to drive him.” Charles laughed. “You don't seem to know him at all."

Does he prefer Charles to drive him? Lu Tian Chen smiled slightly. Tang Feng he knew didn't have the ability to say such a lovely thing for Tang Feng.




      Prev: Chapter 37  [CHAPTERS HOME Next: Chapter 39




Comments

  1. thank you for the updates.. ����

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Medium Rectangle

Holla

Translations for Sale

Tharntype The Series, Chapter 16: Once is never enough!

Banished To Another World, Chapter 1: The First Day Struggling to survive