Translations for Sale

Translations for Sale

Hey Yall Thanks for the Support na These are the Book in PDFs THAI NOVELS Tharn Type 2: Seven years of Love  Fish Upon the Sky English Fan Translation Bite Me the Series English Fan Translation Your Name Engraved Herein Manner of Death English Fan Translation  Vice Versa; Love Switch Worlds Nitiman: The Society and Lover  Behind the Scenes  Cutie Pie the Series Hia Said I am Naive Tale of Thousand Stars  Not Me the Novel  Love You My Ride English Fan translation Cupid Last Wish English Fan translation Because You Are My Sky English Fan translation Tharn Type 1: The More You Hate the More you Love KinnPorsche: Mafia Love, Last Love The Miracle of a Teddy Bear Love Mechanics Book 1 English Fan Translation Love in the Air (Love Storm) English Fan translation Love in the Air (Love Sky) English Fan translation Ai Long Nhai English Fan Translation Unforgettable Night with a Mafia English Fan translation Vegas Pete; I Dont Become Satan English Fan Translation I Will Hit You, Noei English Fan

Blood Contract, Chapter 109: Ignorance is bliss sometimes even for vampire

Blood Contract: 血色契约: Xue Se Qi Yue
Blood Contract, Chapter 109: Ignorance is bliss sometimes even for vampire

The Blood Emperor stood at the table, his head feeling empty.
At the long table, Zero didn't separate himself from Isahir. He continued to nest in Isahir's arms and eat the food that Isahir fed him.
Isahir's manner was very elegant, the feeding action is very skilled like a lover, Zero just swallowed a mouthful of food, Isahir just cut the food into appropriate size and sent it to Zero's mouth timely.
Zero stammered very politely, and the two are very harmonious. Isahir even knew when Zero will be thirsty. As soon as Zero opened his mouth, the wine mixed with blood will be delivered to Zero's mouth.
Isahir fed Zero with vegetables, meat and nutrition. His gentle action and care are so great that it became a thorn in the Blood Emperor’s eyes and directly pierces his heart
The Marquis, while serving vegetables and wine, unconsciously looked at the face of the Blood Emperor. The expression of pain was obvious on the Blood Emperor's face. The Marquis, with some curiosity, had the courage to take a look at Zero, and then he quickly lowered his head.
Zero's expression was one of peacefulness, and the lines on his face are even softer than usual.
There were some tiredness on the beautiful face, and some charm after being moistened with rain and dew. The peace on Zero was more compared with the embarrassment of the Blood Emperor.
Isahir finished feeding, put down his sword and fork, picked up a fruit pudding, spoon by spoon, and sent it to Zero's mouth.
When he finished, he picked up his napkin and carefully wiped Zero's mouth
“You should eat less at night, or you will be uncomfortable, huh?” Isahir kissed Zero's face very considerately. Zero frowned and looked at the food on the table, and finally nodded his head cleverly. In fact, he was just full, but he was used to eating more than his fair share.
Isahir knew his bad habits and didn't say anything. He was afraid that he would be denied food after doing something bad, so he was always hungry to eat more. That's how the bad habit came about. Isahir kissed Zero on the forehead with some heartache knowing he cause this weird behavior.
The Blood Emperor’s eyes were red! He came up, barely looking at Fourth Generation, and said directly to Zero. “Come back with me."
“Where are you going?” Zero smiled at the Blood Emperor, his eyes full of sarcasm.
”Zero...” the Blood Emperor's eyes darkened. He didn't understand why Zero wanted to show him the pictures of him and the Fourth Generation sharing warmth. He knew that he would go crazy if he saw it again! Like jealous crazy!
Is this Zero's punishment? Does he want to make him feel how he felt when he saw himself with other people?
If so, enough, he's jealous. He's going crazy! He has fully realized what Zero was feeling at that time, maybe even more!




“You were taken away by the werewolf. I went to find you. I'm worried about you. You... Zero!” The Blood Emperor looked at Zero with a sad expression. The sadness in his eyes reminded Zero of his struggle in the sea of thorns
”As you can see, I'm ok now. And I’m safe. The Wolf King won't hurt me if he came!” Zero said, colder than one filled with anger and hatred.
“You are angry at me?" asked Blood Emperor, his voice a little hoarse. It sounds very uncomfortable. His heart is wrenching
The Master Marquis was a little confused when he heard about it. Young lord Zero? But the Dark Emperor?
“There is nothing to be angry at you for. You did it to me because you lost your memory.” Zero said quietly, without a ripple in his expression. It was like a stranger who accidentally broke his glass and apologized to him.
Isahir listened to the two of them in peace, with style and smile on his face. He stroked Zero's hair gently and felt the softness of it. He seemed to be thinking about something.
A word from Zero was like a heavy stone in the Blood Emperor’s heart. He doesn't know what it's like. He can't even feel the pain. He looked at Zero as stupefied as a fool and can't believe it.
Zero was not interested in continuing to talk with the Blood Emperor. He turned to his father's arms and said softly. “Sleepy again."
Isahir looked at him with a smile, and then held him up
"Don't go!" said Blood Emperor anxiously, holding out his hand at Isahir's tuxedo.
Isahir turned his head and frowned, his eyes bowing slightly. The blood of the Fourth Generation sends out a powerful aura field, which made the action of the Blood Emperor stiff. The blood obeys the blood, and Blood Emperor instinctively released his hand, and he had to suppress the instinct to bow down!
Isahir's voice was cold: "Iosius Kimmona, if there is nothing, you can leave."
It seemed that the body of the Blood Emperor was frozen like something in the ice pool. Fortunately, his teeth are clenched down, so he didn't let himself shiver
The Blood Emperor's eyes were red, and his fangs came out, and his black hair turned into a conspicuous red!
“Zero, return, give, me!" said Blood Emperor, his whole body has shown that he wants to use hard hand to rob!
Isahir looked at him with a sneer! From the moment he came in, Isahir had already seen the rudeness in Zero's face!
In the face of the upper class, and especially not from the same clan there is a need for corresponding etiquette! What's more, he's Fourth Generation ahead of a clan! It's a gift to meet and kiss his feet!
Marquis Kenson couldn't make a head or tails from what happened just now. He was surprised at the way the crossbow drew its bow. He clearly wanted to fight in front of the Fourth Generation!
It's true that the Blood Emperor was arrogant, but he's not so arrogant that he doesn't pay attention to the Fourth Generation thing, right? Is it because of Zero?
The Marquis was more and more confused. The person that the Blood Emperor should love is the Dark Emperor! Even if he was delirious and seduced by Lesenberg's little thing before, but he said he had recovered his memory, then he should know the Dark Emperor more! What's wrong with this scene here?
Zero looked coldly at the Blood Emperor. He came down from Isahir's arms. He looked at him funny and disdainful: “Who do you think you are? Will you be my father's match? Ha, I think you're crazier when you say you're sober. "
“Go back with me!” Blood Emperor looked at Zero with his blood red eyes, and the deep feeling in his eyes showed.




“Why?” Zero asked him with a sneer.
“What do you think I am? One of your boys? You can use me as you please? If you don't remember me, just leave me aside! Go to bed and talk with other men! Again, if I remember, then I'll have to go back with you and lie on the bed with my feet crossed and wait for you to come to me?” Zero roared excitedly. His chest was fluctuating, which showed that he was really angry!
“Go back to your lover, to your Allen! Look for your beautiful boys!” Zero pushed the Blood Emperor, and his arrogance disappears. He pulled his head like a defeated dog and looked at Zero pitifully.
His eyes looked very familiar to Zero. Ai-Sha always looked at him like he was treated wrongly, as if he has done a big wrong thing. Its pitifulness incarnate
Zero smiled, and the sad laughter chilled the Blood Emperor’s heart
Haha, Haha, don't give me such a look, I said you didn't do anything wrong, you just didn't remember me! Ha, this I don't remember. What a good reason. Then you shouldn't remember me again, OK? You will disappear before my eyes. Never let me see you!”
Zero's voice was pressed down, low as if he spoke with some kind of temptation. He went over and gathered up the clothes for Blood Emperor, patted his head, and said softly.” Good boy? Never let me see you again!”
The cold blade stuck in his flesh. He looked at Zero incredulously. The pain in his eyes was burning and scratching like a flint yearning to light.
“Why?” The Blood Emperor opened his mouth and found that his throat was dry and his voice was hoarse, like the sound one makes when pulling a saw, which made Zero frown fiercely.
”Can you love someone forever?” Zero asked. The voice was very low. The Blood Emperor didn't hear clearly and looked at him stupidly
”Can love a person forever? What kind of concept is forever?” Zero said again
The Blood Emperor shook his head incredulously. He took a step backward and seemed to fall weakly! But he stopped. He forced himself to pull his lips and make a smile like expression. “You lied to me! You must be lying to me!”
Zero looked at him funny: “Why do you think I can really love you forever? You have lost your memory, right? I'm more thorough done with this than you. When I even hear the Dark Emperor’s name. He is a stranger to me! I have no memory of him! Then why would you think I love you?”
Don't know whether it's too surprised or too sad. No one knew what Zero was talking about for a while.
Zero looked down at his hand, and there was a bright smile on his beautiful face: "Nothing is forever, you see, you say you love the Dark Emperor, but for a while, you didn't even know who he is. Is he engraved on your soul? The contract is just for you to witness your love. But it can't guarantee forever."
Zero turned to his father, thought about it, then stopped and said, “Don't come to me again, the Dark Emperor is no more."
He looked down at the ground, and Zero's heart sank a little. He felt his eyes were dry and blinked hard. Then he smiled without tears.




Zero went back to Isahir. Isahir was looking at him thoughtfully, but his face was still tender
Suddenly, the Blood Emperor yelled. “No! I don't believe it! I don't believe you don't love me! I don't believe it! If you don't love me, why do you let Ai-Sha near you again and again? Why do you look sad when you see other people standing beside me? Why did you come to save me when someone assassinated me? Why did you feel sad and angry after reading the books about the blood contract that day? You love me! You love me! Zero! You love me clearly!”
Zero was shocked stiff for a while. His fingertips were cold. He blinked again. Then he turned around and said, “Maybe then, but I don't love you now?"
“You're lying!” Said Blood Emperor. “How can you say you don't love if you don't mean it?”
“Why not? Maybe I'm in love with someone else." Zero tilted his head and smiled lightly
Blood Emperor laughed, loudly, almost with a stomach ache, and said, “Fall in love with others? Why are you still standing here?”
Zero froze for a moment, his smile froze.
“You can't live if you fall in love with others! Blood contract will have long made you into ashes! So don't take this excuse to lie to me! I don't believe it! Come back with me, Zero." The Blood Emperor looked at Zero with a smile
Zero's face sank, and he looked coldly at the Blood Emperor. “Why bother me?"
The Blood Emperor looked at Zero puzzled.
“I don't hate you. I don't hate you. I don't hate you! Why don't you make me hate you?!” Roared Zero. “Come to me if you want me. Then if you forget me again one day, will you leave me alone? I'm tired, I don't love you, I hate it, you know? I'm tired of it! Do you understand? Don't let me see you again!”
”Kenson. Get rid of him!” Kenson was completely stupid, and gradually woke up to Zero yelling.
Zero then turned to his father's arm and leaned on him.
His father didn't say anything. He took Zero and walked upstairs.
The Blood Emperor will not let go to Isahir!
Kenson dodged and positioned himself in front of the Blood Emperor
“Your majesty, please calm down!”
“Get out of the way!” Roared the Blood Emperor, who did not move. The Blood Emperor was annoyed, and Kenson did not give in. His fangs came out
The hall was bustling with activity.
Isahir was holding Zero walking to the second floor of the corridor. Maybe it's too noisy, which made Isahir unhappy. He turned his head, reached out his hand, and a black ball flew out of his hand, and in a moment, it hits the body of Blood Emperor and he was flung out. The Blood Emperor skin was a little marred, but the internal organs were moved!
Vampire blood can cure easily the surface injury of vampires, but visceral displacement, even if it is cured soon, will hurt for a long time
Maybe it hurt badly, so he knelt on the ground and covered his heart. The Blood Emperor couldn't stand up for a long time, and his pale face turned purple!
Kenson obeyed Zero's orders, and walked faithfully and dutifully to take the Blood Emperor outside.
The sharp impact just now seemed to have shocked the silver needle in the heart. The sharp pain almost let the Blood Emperor bow his back. He was dragged out like a trash truck and thrown at the gate.
Allen happened to see this, and he rushed up to hold on to the Blood Emperor
Marquis Kenson bowed respectfully to the Blood Emperor.” I'm sorry, your majesty, but I'll do what I'm told." then he turned and entered the door, but there was no respect on his face.
The gate is heavily closed behind the Blood Emperor, and it was just like the stone was heavily hit on the Blood Emperor’s heart!
He still remembered Zero calmly saying to him.” I don't love you anymore."
Blood Emperor broke free from the support of others. He roared at the sky! The cry of lament went up to the sky!






Zero in the room was shocked when he heard the shouting. He laid on the bed, then curled up like a shrimp, his hands on his stomach, it hurt! It seemed that he can't eat at will. He was hurt so much!
Isahir sat down beside Zero's bed and held him in his arms. Zero felt the warmth, put out his hand around his waist and buried his head in his father’s arms.
Zero knew it was bad. But it's nothing he can’t handle. He wants to be hugged, too! Immersed in it, maybe the stomach won't hurt...


          Prev: Chapter 108 [CHAPTERS HOME] Next: Chapter 110

Comments

Medium Rectangle

Holla

Translations for Sale

Tharntype The Series, Chapter 16: Once is never enough!

Banished To Another World, Chapter 1: The First Day Struggling to survive