Translations for Sale

Translations for Sale

Hey Yall Thanks for the Support na These are the Book in PDFs THAI NOVELS Tharn Type 2: Seven years of Love  Fish Upon the Sky English Fan Translation Bite Me the Series English Fan Translation Your Name Engraved Herein Manner of Death English Fan Translation  Vice Versa; Love Switch Worlds Nitiman: The Society and Lover  Behind the Scenes  Cutie Pie the Series Hia Said I am Naive Tale of Thousand Stars  Not Me the Novel  Love You My Ride English Fan translation Cupid Last Wish English Fan translation Because You Are My Sky English Fan translation Tharn Type 1: The More You Hate the More you Love KinnPorsche: Mafia Love, Last Love The Miracle of a Teddy Bear Love Mechanics Book 1 English Fan Translation Love in the Air (Love Storm) English Fan translation Love in the Air (Love Sky) English Fan translation Ai Long Nhai English Fan Translation Unforgettable Night with a Mafia English Fan translation Vegas Pete; I Dont Become Satan English Fan Translation I Will Hit You, Noei English Fan

Red Balloon, Chapter 9: Farewell

Red Balloon 紅色氣球 Hong Se Qi Qiu
Red Balloon, Chapter 9: Farewell


Maybe it's because of Xia Zhi Chen's relationship. Xia Father attaches great importance to Xu Yang's jumping and got involved in the follow-up processing.

He dismissed the Dean of discipline and punished the students who made trouble.

Finally, on the day of graduation, Xia Zhi Chen was allowed to go back to the school to attend the graduation ceremony, but without Li Xiang Wan around, the only thing Xia Zhi Chen was happy for was that Xu Yang survived and was only slightly injured miraculously. When he reappeared in front of others, he did something unforgettable to all the teachers and students of the school.

Xu Yang won the first prize in the national costume design competition. When he came to the stage to receive the prize, he was stunning. He wore a golden wig, a blue and white sailor's suit, and Sailor Moon look. All the students couldn't help laughing.

He plucked up his courage to take the stage and said: "When I first knew that I liked boys, my world became a battlefield. I laid in the hospital for a few weeks. I thought clearly that if obedience and disguise can't prevent others from hurting you, it's better to be a more real self and live healthy and beautiful short life. Until the world changes for us, and I want to tell those villains that one day I will punish you instead of the moon!"

Xu Yang became a rallying soldier, while Xia Zhi Chen became a prisoner.

Xia Zhi Chen stealthily took an alumni address book home in the school, hid it in the quilt, and in the evening he looked at it with a flashlight, page by page, looking for the name - Li Xiang Wan.

All of a sudden, the quilt was lifted and the dazzling light shone on him.




Xia's father was furious. “You dare to contact him? Try it. I'll break your leg.” Then he grab the address book and tore it to pieces in front of him.

Xia Zhi Chen can't do anything in his room and can't go out. He felt helpless. He is afraid that if he goes on like this, he will forget Li Xiang Wan and Li Xiang Wan's bright smile.

But the next day seems to be a turning point. Xia's father had to go on a business trip for several days. Before he left, he explained again and again that the bodyguard must not let Xia Zhi Chen go out of the gate.

When Xia Zhi Chen was reading, he felt that the glass in the room was knocked on. He thought it was a brat boy throwing something, but it kept on for a few moments and he went looking out the window and he saw Li Xiang Wan waving at him,

He rushed out of the room immediately. The bodyguards at the door watched him come out, but they could only stop him,

Xia Zhi Chen was very agitated: "I must see him, please," the bodyguard stopped him, "Don't you cause me problems, OK? I've worked with your father for so many years... "

Xia Zhi Chen clung to the bodyguard's clothes and cried, "I only want you to meet him once in my life, OK?"

"One minute, only one minute, you can't get out of the door, just stand by the door, I don't see anything."




Xia Zhi Chen rushed to the gate. "Xiang Wan, Xiang Wan are you there?"

"I'm still there!"

After listening to the response, Xia Zhi Chen's mood changed and he was very satisfied. "Wait a minute, I'll find a way out." he looked around, hoping to find a way to climb over the wall and go out, but he pulled hard and crashed into the door, all was done in vain.

"No, I heard you talking to the bodyguards. Don't cause them problems with your father. What I want to say is written in the letter."

He knelt down and tucked the letter through the crack in the bottom of the gate,

"Please, can you let me see you?" Xia Zhi Chen felt helpless and was in tears,

"Xia Zhi Chen, listen to me, I used to be clinging desperate for a person and that made his life very difficult. I thought this was love, but I was wrong. Real love is not selfish possession of someone. I know your father is your most important person. Maybe I should love you from far away and not cause you to have trouble. You should take good care of yourself. Goodbye"

"Xiang Wan, Xiang Wan," Xia Zhi Chen said angrily, "Li Xiang Wan, Li Xiang Wan!"

But he knew that Li Xiang Wan had left. He picked up the letter and went back to the room to open it,




Xia Zhi Chen:

   There's something I didn't tell you. On the first day of my transfer, I came very early. There were not even any classmates in the classroom. You were the first person I saw, and then I met you again when I went to take photos. I didn't expect to be a roommate with you. Your expression seemed to hide a lot of worries, which made me think that we might be the same person, but at the moment I met you, I knew that in my path I will always come ahead, just to meet you, we are like balloons. We can't stay on the ground and even though we can't reach the highest point. But even so, I still believe that two balloons will meet in the sky one day. Thank you, thank the people who gave you life, thank you for letting me believe in love. Reading this part here, you look out the window in the sky, those floating are not only balloons, but also our youth. Today is your birthday. Happy 18th birthday!

Xia Zhi Chen turned his head and saw two red balloons slowly floating to the sky. He remembered the little things that happened to them all along.








Comments

Medium Rectangle

Holla

Translations for Sale

Tharntype The Series, Chapter 16: Once is never enough!

Banished To Another World, Chapter 1: The First Day Struggling to survive