Translations for Sale

Translations for Sale

Hey Yall Thanks for the Support na These are the Book in PDFs THAI NOVELS Tharn Type 2: Seven years of Love  Fish Upon the Sky English Fan Translation Bite Me the Series English Fan Translation Your Name Engraved Herein Manner of Death English Fan Translation  Vice Versa; Love Switch Worlds Nitiman: The Society and Lover  Behind the Scenes  Cutie Pie the Series Hia Said I am Naive Tale of Thousand Stars  Not Me the Novel  Love You My Ride English Fan translation Cupid Last Wish English Fan translation Because You Are My Sky English Fan translation Tharn Type 1: The More You Hate the More you Love KinnPorsche: Mafia Love, Last Love The Miracle of a Teddy Bear Love Mechanics Book 1 English Fan Translation Love in the Air (Love Storm) English Fan translation Love in the Air (Love Sky) English Fan translation Ai Long Nhai English Fan Translation Unforgettable Night with a Mafia English Fan translation Vegas Pete; I Dont Become Satan English Fan Translation I Will Hit You, Noei English Fan

Feng Mang, Chapter 1: Ground vital energy.

Feng MangThe Talent
Feng Mang, Chapter 1: Ground vital energy.


At half past six in the morning, just before dawn, the gate of Beiying studio was filled with a crowd of actors who came to wait for the TV series dramas. Almost all of them were men, and each of them was very down to earth. Some of them stood on tiptoe and looked around, some of them were staring at nothing and everything, and some of them were together playing jokes with each other to kill time...
Only one person.
He sat quietly on a pony chair, with his hair all combed back and tied into a rabbit's tail. In the winter, he only wore a white shirt with a floral collar and a pair of jeans with holes in them. Looking at his youth, he was unkempt, but he did something totally out of tune – he was doing physiognomy-the art of face reading.
Da Shi, I admire you very much. I heard that you are versed in the old ways, and you can see that if a marriage will be successful! I came to see you by train from Tieling. Unexpectedly, you are so young!”  [1] Da shi is what you would call a Great Master
Han Dong showed a thoughtful expression, “The depth of skills is not in age, but in perception."
“Yes, yes, Da Shi is right. As a layman, I don't know anything. But I wonder how you can read people in such a noisy place?”
Han Dong uttered three words, "Ground vital energy."
"Hahaha... Then Da Shi, please help me to see if my marriage can be a happy one in all my life. "
Han Dong narrowed his eyes and looked carefully. This man has stripes on the mountain root and dark spots on the left of the face. He is doomed to be divorced. Yes Han Dong thinks so, but he absolutely can't say that. Because this man has thin eyelids, short stature, a tight mouth and a broad face. In fact, he is sensitive, fragile and careful. 
What can I do if he doesn't pay?
“You and your lover will be together for a lifetime." Han Dong said sincerely.
Unexpectedly, the middle-aged man, who was still respectful just now, suddenly his face changed. “You mean I can't get away from that old lady who is like from the beastly family?”
Han Dong, "... "
The sensitive and vulnerable middle-aged man really began to rub his hands. "I've endured her for most of my life. I've put a kitchen knife on my neck asking her for divorce. She just won't leave! I wanted to come here for peace of mind, but I didn't expect that, you cut off my happiness for the rest of my life!”
Han Dong roared in his heart: You should have said it earlier!!
"There is something we have to talk about." Han Dong asked very politely.
The middle-aged man was even more angry. "What can we talk about?”
Han Dong was about to explain when he saw the manager of the Tv drama coming out of the gate of the Beiying factory. He wanted to "assign work"! The steadiness of Han Dong's Da Shi-ness disappeared immediately. He picked up a bundle of notes and started to rush there.
The middle-aged man grabbed him. "What are you doing? You still want to run?”
“Let go! I have to go to the play.“
“The play? So you are an actor! OK! You were practicing your acting on me, right?”
"Who practiced on you? I'm part-time actor! Part time actor, understand?”
"I've never heard of a part-time actor practice reading faces!”
"What's the matter? Can't those who read faces pursue their dreams?”
The middle-aged man gnawed his teeth and said, “Look at you. What do you dream of? I think you are a charlatan! If Laozi doesn't beat you today, I will have bought this train ticket for nothing!”



       Prev:   [Chapter Home] Next: 


Comments

  1. Woww u translate new novel translator sama. I waiting too. Thank u for ur hardwork. Rest well. Hug n kiss

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Medium Rectangle

Holla

Translations for Sale

Tharntype The Series, Chapter 16: Once is never enough!

Banished To Another World, Chapter 1: The First Day Struggling to survive