Translations for Sale

Translations for Sale

Hey Yall Thanks for the Support na These are the Book in PDFs THAI NOVELS Tharn Type 2: Seven years of Love  Fish Upon the Sky English Fan Translation Bite Me the Series English Fan Translation Your Name Engraved Herein Manner of Death English Fan Translation  Vice Versa; Love Switch Worlds Nitiman: The Society and Lover  Behind the Scenes  Cutie Pie the Series Hia Said I am Naive Tale of Thousand Stars  Not Me the Novel  Love You My Ride English Fan translation Cupid Last Wish English Fan translation Because You Are My Sky English Fan translation Tharn Type 1: The More You Hate the More you Love KinnPorsche: Mafia Love, Last Love The Miracle of a Teddy Bear Love Mechanics Book 1 English Fan Translation Love in the Air (Love Storm) English Fan translation Love in the Air (Love Sky) English Fan translation Ai Long Nhai English Fan Translation Unforgettable Night with a Mafia English Fan translation Vegas Pete; I Dont Become Satan English Fan Translation I Will Hit You, Noei English Fan

Blood Contract, Chapter 33: the Sadness of the White Emperor and Fu Lei the Un-forgetting

Blood Contract: 血色契: Xue Se Qi Yue
Blood Contract, Chapter 33: the Sadness of the White Emperor and Fu Lei the Un-forgetting


ζ δ η... ω ψ ψ ε........”
“What voice?”
α γ ε ψ ζ........”
“Who's talking?!”
Zero's original attempt to rush ahead up stopped.
There was a strange voice in his ear, wrong, it came directly in his mind.
Someone is trying to communicate with Zero. Zero calmed himself down, the voice is getting closer and clearer, as if a powerful force in the deep forest is trying to connect with him. The voice is a bit like the singing in the night soul, or the first opening after thousands of years of solitude, with joy and sadness...
The voice said: "My master, the giver of my life, I swear to be loyal to the master, I am your servant, I am your slave, your servant from now on. My master, you finally come back, I will crawl at your feet again, I swear by the source of life, never betray...... Master, you are finally back. I have been waiting for you for nearly three hundred years...”
“Who are you? Where are you?” Zero didn't open his mouth. What he wanted to say reverberated directly in his mind. He looked around to find the source of the sound in the dark, but he found that the place where the sound came from was far away from here.
“I am your servant, I have lived too long, I have forgotten my original body, I have waited for you for thousands of years, you have accepted me as your servant, I have respected you and respected you as my master. When you left, I have waited for you for nearly three hundred years. You are the first and only one to listen to me and communicate with me. You call me Fu Lei. "




Fu Lei?”
“I will obey you."
Zero suddenly sneered and said, “You say I am your master? Why do you think so? Maybe you've got the wrong person. '
“I will not make mistake in recognizing you. You have the scent of my master. You can pull out this sword. You are my master.
Zero continued to sneer. The only one who communicated with him must be lonely and crazy. So he didn't quibble. He said, “Well, what qualification do you have to be my servant? I don't like the weak. '
“I will kill the Teng snake for you...”
The voice in Zero mind hasn't spoken yet. Here, there was a loud noise. Zero looked at it, and it turned out that it's Fino who broke from the stone.
As soon as Fino came out of the stone, he heard a thud. He kicked the snake on the nose and turned the head aside.
”Very good. How dare you turn me into a stone? I want to turn you into a maggot. You are a monster, a pervert, an earthworm!” 
Zero: "... “
Then Fino smiled and drew out his sword like a pervert... The monster snake even shook its head in fright. It looked funny.
”Stop, or I will cut off your head!”  He threatened fiercely.
Then in the public shock, the fierce snake monster really dare not move.
Fino's hand went up and down. One of the big horns hit the ground with a loud bang, and then the other was cut off. Surprisingly, the big horn shrank rapidly after landing, and became the size of ordinary horn.
Angel and his party came to Fino. They drew swords in a row and waved their salutes. They knelt down on one knee. The etiquette was combined with one synchronized move. Their actions were standard and powerful. Zero was exhilarated by their actions.
Angel said, "Master..."
Filo stopped him from speaking, picked up a snake horn and threw it to him. Angel bowed his head and gave him a salute. Then he took out a saber and cut off the horn scraps and put them in the water for everyone to drink. Then a miracle happened. All the wounds on them disappeared.
During the whole process, Zero was surprised, but Angel didn't take a look at Zero and regarded it as nonexistent.
“We...” The captain of the mercenary over there spoke.
“Thank me for saving you, "said Fino pointedly, "No, 50 gold coins per person. If you want this snake horn, I'm sorry."
“Well, we found the Teng snake first, "cried Ogofel.
“I subdued it and saved you, "sneered Fino.
Yale stopped Ogofel.
“Yale, we have more than a dozen dead!” 
”Shut up!” 
“Yeah...”
”Shut up, Ogofel. It's him who subdued the Teng snake. “Yale said, “Thank you for your help. I'm Yale, the leader of the mercenary team. Do you have the honor to know your name?”
“You serve the Pope?" Fino said. “You smell of holy water.”




“We are hired by the church to take snake horns...”
“Get out of my sight now! Get out of the way!”  Fino suddenly glared at each other.
“We...”
“Get out of here before I kill you! I hate the church! Loathe all church dogs and saints!”  With a wave of Fino's hand, Yale's feet blazed with white flames.
”Disappear from my eyes immediately!”  Roared Fino, and his golden pupils turned red. The mercenaries were frightened by Fino's attitude, and remembered that he could subdue the snake alone, and fled at once in fear of his magic.
Seeing them go far, Fino sneered: "A bunch of idiots! The church's running dogs is a bunch of fool, but only human beings dare to break into this forest. The Church always pretends to be kind, and they will only cajole saints into their victims! All fools!” 
Then Fino turned around and looked at Angel's party. His voice was low and dignified: "Mission failed!”
The K army fell to its knees again. Angel lowered his head and replied in fear, “I'm not good at the task you assigned me. Please punish me."
“Who are you?” Asked Zero, his voice icy.
Fino looked at Zero and smiled a little bit.
“Who am I? Every time I'm reborn, I ask, who am I? Where does my hatred come from? What supports me to climb out of hell again and again!”  Said the man with silver hair. His moon white robe was flying, and the silver hair seemed to spread out white wings behind him...
“I'm Fino Yana Weddell. I'm the emperor of Sangyang! I want the world to bear my anger! Whether it's the church or... Vampires!” 
”Weddell, the White Emperor...”Zero took a step back. It turned out that he is the White Emperor. Angel’s master, the White Emperor.
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Shua Shua...
One of the K-army pulled out the silver sword at his waist. Angel said, “Your Majesty, he is the favorite of Childe. Prince of Bruch Clan."
”Bruch? It's no surprise, the beautiful oriental blood." Fino sneered, and said that his figure flashed around Zero's back, holding Zero's chin in his right hand, “Tell me where he is?”
“Who?” Said Zero.
”He's still alive, isn't he? Where is he? Tell me, and I will spare your life!”  Fino's voice was cold. Compared with the magician who was a little nervous, this is his real face.
“I don't know who you're talking about?”
“Tell me!”  Fino grabbed Zero by the neck. “You must know where he is. No one can pull out the sealed dagger except him! Tell me!” 
Dagger? Did he ask about Fu Lei’s master?
Fu Lei, who is your master?” Zero talks with Fu Lei in the forest.
”My master is the Dark Emperor."
Zero: the Dark Emperor? Isn't he dead? Is the Dark Emperor really my father? Because my father's blood is flowing in my body, so Fu Lei will recognize the wrong person, and I can pull out the dagger?
”Speak!”  Fino almost broke Zero's neck.
”Cough... He's not in this world, "Zero said. He didn't lie, if the man was a father.




”No way, then why can you pull out this dagger?” Fino grabbed it across the air and it came into his hands.
“I don't know." Zero said. He didn't lie. He didn't know. It was just speculation.
Fino pushed Zero away and Zero body hit a tree.
”Don't know? Maybe you really don't like being a cat, you'd better be a frog. "
“You can turn me into a frog, and I still won’t know either.”
”How do you know he's not in this world?”
“You ask me if he is alive, I said he is not, that is to say he may be dead. The dead are in the underworld, "Zero said.
Under Fino’s fury, a white magic ball hit Zero, which made Zero feel as if his viscera had moved. He was in agony.
“You don't have to say, I have a way to beat it out of you!”  Sneered Fino.
”Kill me, and you'll get nothing." Zero said. It's the same if you don't kill me. I don't know anything.
Just talking made Zero's face blue with pain.
“Angel, take good care of him," said Fino. He turned around and walked in the woods like a he was dancing and prancing. The moonlight sprinkled on him, as if his whole body would glow, but his back was full of magnificent sadness...
Every life when he woke up, he can't extricate himself from the pain. From birth, he is surrounded by strong sadness and hatred, as well as endless loneliness and missing... He could not wake up from the magnificent and sad dream until he was an adult. He knew the reasons for his sadness and anger. Loneliness and missing were all due to one person, but he lost his life because of the betrayal of other person and the tricks of the church.
So there is no end to waiting, his loneliness and missing will become eternal, life after life, forever waiting until hatred forces him to kill all vampires, and destroy the false church!
But is his waiting still fruitless?
“You know, I hate vampires!”  Angel said, snapping a silver bullet for the firearm. "Don't worry, you're Childe, and silver bullets won't turn you into ashes!” 
Angel smiled. The smile is naive and beautiful.
”Bang......” With a shot, the silver bullet hit Zero's left shoulder.
Zero's face was white with pain. But when he left, Fino casted a spell on his body. Even though he struggled again, he could not move.
”Forgot to tell you, I like Childes very much. Because Childe's blood is very delicious, with the Guai, or whiskey, all have their own flavor. But I prefer the mix of Guai and Childe’s blood, it has a tingling feeling, the pain makes me remember, I am not dead!” 
”Bang...... “It's another snatch. Broke into Zero's right shoulder!
Angel let out a smile and his sharp teeth howled with a cry, and then he smiled, "Love vampires?"
Zero looked at him coldly, silent. His eyes were like a cheetah before his anger erupted.
”Very similar? But I'm not a vampire, I'm not a human! From the time the church chased me and the human expelled me, I abandoned the human identity!”  Angel's mood began to rise and fall, “You know? The first time I saw you, I smelt a very sweet smell on you. I know you were a Childe. But you didn't seem to know. How I long to be a Childe! There is at least one reason to be hunted down by the church! So I hate Childe more!” 




Angel reloaded the gun and pointed it on Zero's leg, but didn't shoot. He rubbed Zero's leg back and forth with the gun.
“Want to know why the church is after me? Because I'm the only one who survived when the vampires killed my family. They suspect that I've been bitten by vampires." Angel said, “It's no surprise that there are vampires in the Sangyang Island, but only in a limited number."
Zero didn't sympathize with Angel's words, but hated him even more. It turned out that he had no good intention to approach himself from the beginning!
”His majesty saved me and gave me new life, so I am loyal to him. Do you know how we killers, the vampire hunters are born?” Angel sneered.
“This is a big project. First, we need to catch some Childes, and then we need to take half of their blood, so that they can attack each other because of hunger, or even bite and eat the body of their companions. Then Childes will become more powerful. And we the killers will suck Childe's blood from the beginning, until the body produces antibodies, and we inject drugs every day, until the body changes, and Childe's culturing is completed. We are not afraid of light and silver. We are not afraid of vampire blood. We have their power. Then we kill them!” 
“The cultivation of killer made me feel like death and rebirth every day. I transform myself into a monster one by one in pain! But it doesn't matter. I'm not afraid. I've already given up human identity!” 
”Bang......” Angel shot Zero in the left knee! Zero wanted to tumble because of the pain, but he can't move!
“I curse you! You are the monster! You don't live or die. You don't even have a heart beat! You are the monster, the blood sucking monster!”  Angel screamed, throwing away his gun and jumping on Zero's clothes like a madman, fingernails scratching Zero's body!
His team members all looked at him indifferently, Angel clawing Zero's body, till it was scarred and scratched.
“What a pity!  I don't like you either!”  Zero said, raising his right hand violently, and the cat's paw dug into Angel's left eye.
”Ah, ah...” Angel screamed.
Zero's stabbing was too fierce, which made his left eye bloody and blurred. It seems that his eye was split!
”No, no, no! Ah, ah...”Angel screamed.
When his team members saw something was wrong, they all raised their guns. Bang! Bang... Indiscriminate strafing up.
The reason why Zero's body can move is that he borrowed the power from Fu Lei. Zero's speed is like a cheetah, and their bullets can't touch him at all.
So they use magic to deal with Zero, but Fu Lei is far more powerful than them, and all the magic they cast is returned with ten times the power.
Zero was afraid that Fino would come back, killed several people and ran away.
“Where are you?” Zero said.
”Master, I am deep in the forest. I am the master of the forest. I will open the way for you!” 
So the trees and grass gave way to both sides in front of Zero. After Zero passed, the trees immediately covered the road.
The author has something to say: Make up.




                       Prev: Chapter 32  [ CHAPTERS HOME ] Next: Chapter 34


Comments

Post a Comment

Medium Rectangle

Holla

Translations for Sale

Tharntype The Series, Chapter 16: Once is never enough!

Banished To Another World, Chapter 1: The First Day Struggling to survive