Translations for Sale

Translations for Sale

Hey Yall Thanks for the Support na These are the Book in PDFs THAI NOVELS Tharn Type 2: Seven years of Love  Fish Upon the Sky English Fan Translation Bite Me the Series English Fan Translation Your Name Engraved Herein Manner of Death English Fan Translation  Vice Versa; Love Switch Worlds Nitiman: The Society and Lover  Behind the Scenes  Cutie Pie the Series Hia Said I am Naive Tale of Thousand Stars  Not Me the Novel  Love You My Ride English Fan translation Cupid Last Wish English Fan translation Because You Are My Sky English Fan translation Tharn Type 1: The More You Hate the More you Love KinnPorsche: Mafia Love, Last Love The Miracle of a Teddy Bear Love Mechanics Book 1 English Fan Translation Love in the Air (Love Storm) English Fan translation Love in the Air (Love Sky) English Fan translation Ai Long Nhai English Fan Translation Unforgettable Night with a Mafia English Fan translation Vegas Pete; I Dont Become Satan English Fan Translation I Will Hit You, Noei English Fan

Banished to Another World, Chapter 518: Who is the Praying Mantis and who is the Yellow Sparrow?

Banished-To-Another-World 异世流放 Yi Shi Liu Fang   

Banished to Another World, Chapter 518: Who is the Praying Mantis and who is the Yellow Sparrow
?



Sumen
at him, his Shifu.

Yan Mo nodded to him gently. At the beginning, Sumen was very careful with Yan Mo. Because, he didn't know how to get along with him. Now the child began to learn to rely on him, even to his unconscious little impulses. He also felt close to the child naturally.

In his eyes, good children have all kinds of standards. Sumen can bell, simple and honest. He is smart and he liked that. He is also good child. In a word, as long as he is treated like his own child, no matter what, he is willing to pet him. As long as he has the ability, if he can meet the requirements of the child, he will try his best to meet them. Of course, if he can't do it, he won't puff up his face.

He has always thought that children who are not spoiled, good or bad, mainly depends on how the adult teaches them, so he really doesn't mind doting on a few little apprentices.

With the protection of Shifu, Sumen has the confidence in his heart, so she went towards the woman.

Sumen……” Women seem to be particularly excited.

Sumen stood at the tip of the woman's finger and stopped. He looked at the woman carefully. After a while, he whispered, "Would you like to go to the East Continent with me?"

Yan Mo was surprised and then laughed. After all, a child is a child. He still has a lot of attachment to the role of a mother. Even though he and the child have analyzed that he does not owe the woman, the child still wanted to take the woman to a good life. In Sumen's mind, it's probably a good day to go to the East Continent with Shifu.

Yan Mo didn't tear down the platform for his apprentice. If the woman really wanted to live with Sumen, it's nothing for him to bring another person. As long as the woman really lives with her son in peace, with Sumen's temperament, he doesn't even want to revenge for the Duke Modun who has imprisoned him for nine years. Buhua, who was little better person to him, was called brother. If the woman really wanted to treat her son well, Sumen bound to return with warmth.

The woman's outstretched fingers trembled. Her expression was struggling for anyone to see. Within three seconds, she opened her hands and took a step closer to Sumen.

Sumen didn't dodge, he let the woman's arm hold him, and he longed for such a hug for a long time.

The smell of blood on the woman is very strong. It's totally different from Shifu's smell of herbs. In fact, the smell of herbs is not very good. It's a little bitter. But Sumen especially likes Shifu's smell. Unfortunately, Chief Da-Ren doesn't let him sleep with Shifu at night.

A woman's body is soft, much softer than Shifu's arms. Sumen has never been held by a woman. For a moment of curiosity, he raised her little finger and poked at her soft and full chest.

The woman hugged him, tears follow the corner of the woman's eyes.

“I'm sorry, I There is no way. They are forcing me...” The woman murmured.

Sumen looked at a woman's ears askew. The child doesn't know that his expression and askew look at people's actions are very similar to his good friend, Jiu Feng.

“I was really happy when I was pregnant with you. I thought that if you could stay with me in the future, I would treat you well, but you were carried away by the Duke Modun and in all your life, I didn't even have a chance to look at you. If I knew you were a born witch at that time...” How could I have let the Duke Modun take you so easily?

But it's too late to say that. The woman didn't dare to look at Sumen's face at all. She just held him tightly and didn't let him look at his expression.

"Son, if there is an afterlife, if I have the chance to be your mother, I swear I will treat you well." The whispering voice of the woman became lower and choked. "You know, you have a little brother, he is really cute. He looked like you. He is only five years old this year. All my family members have been arrested and killed by Modun. Now I have only that child. I hope he can live, hope he can...” Live better than anyone!

“My poor child, he will never be loved by his parents again. He will live alone in the world in the future. Why wasn't your brother born a witch? He is a pure White-Horn. Why is it you? Without you, would he be born with three eyes?” The struggling expression on the woman's face disappeared, and her eyes gradually became fierce and hostile.

"You and I, we owe your brother. You are his brother. In order to make him live better, you are willing to do the same, aren't you?"

Sumen lowered his eyes and struggled, but she hugged him more tightly. The child's expression became dull again. He was not sad, but he felt that she hugged him too tightly, and he was almost out of breath.

Yan Mo never moved a step, even if he heard all the whispers of the woman.

But the boa constrictor, who was watching the activity, suddenly slapped the ground with its tail and hissed at Yan Mo.

The serpent is warning them!

Yan Mo hesitated for a second when he wanted to pull Sumen out of the woman's arms. In that second, the woman's mouth suddenly opened wide, and a large number of blood red bee flew out of her mouth.

At this moment, the woman seems to be suffering to the extreme, her eyes even shed tears, but she hugged Sumen's arm more and more harder, not allowing him to break free!

She hugged Sumen so tightly that she didn't see the horror of the insects flying out of the woman's mouth.

But soon, he saw more terrible scenes!

A woman's body exploded in an instant. No, it's not. Countless carnivorous flying insects broke through her skin and flew out of her body. The broken skin was stained with blood, just like the body exploding from the inside.

The insects went to Sumen and all the living things in the valley.

With a flick of the Boar’s tail, hundreds of flying insects were killed.

But there are so many flying insects that the boa constrictor can hardly resist.

Yan Mo found it more and more difficult to dodge, and he also sets an invisible shield for the snake.

The shield separates the other flying insects. It's easy to kill the flying insects in the shield. The boa constrictor vomited and shriek, and ate them into his mouth like a frog.

The big snake used snake tail, snake letter, rolling and other means to eliminate all the insects in the shield, and then ran to rescue the Sumen surrounded by the insects.

When the snake beat and beat again and finally got rid of some insects and saw the child inside, the snake froze.

There's nothing wrong with the child!

At this time, the big snake remembered that it seemed to be covered with a very special protective layer. Looking at the child, he seemed to be covered earlier than it, and what was it covered with?

The flying insects hatched out of the woman's body, and the woman is too dead to die.

Si Tan, who was controlling the spirit of the underworld, suddenly said, "This is a strange insect raised by Hu-Lian. It has no name. I call it Bloodspirit-bug."




Yan Mo reached for a flying insect and asked The Guide for an information. The guide said it's made by man and it's not part of its guide information. Now listening to Si Tan, he immediately grabbed several more and put them into the small bottle.

"What's the use of this kind of insect? Are they good for Hu-Lian?”

Si Tan looked at him admiringly. “If I'm not wrong, these little bugs are part of Hu-Lian's body. He usually relies on these insects to absorb the flesh and blood of the high-level demon warriors, so I guess he prepared them for your demon warrior and you Mo Da-Ren, and then turn them into his own blood essence, so as to prolong his life and maintain his ability. "

Fxck you! Yan Mo opened his mouth, this is absolutely the news of the century. "You mean that the high priest of the Horn-people is one..., a lot of worms assembling?”

“I didn't say that. I said that these insects are part of his body."

"What's the difference?"

“It's a big difference. He's the Horn-people class, I'm sure. The Horn-people witches and the priest are different from the ordinary Horn-people. The ordinary Horn-people are strong in body, but they have no magic power. The most important thing is that they can put the bone armor into the yuan-crystalline of their eyebrows. But their Great Witches and the first priests have some special abilities just like the witches of the Hornless-men. And I suspect that these bugs are Hu-Lian's abilities. "

"So Hu-Lian put these worms in the White-Horn woman to suck out the flesh and blood of Sumen?"

Si Tan manipulated the ghost and said, "Well," Sumen is born with three eyes. Even if he is not that old, his flesh and blood are very good for Hu-Lian. Hu-Lian is just one of the Horn-people, not the longevity clan. What method he used to prolong his life to now is to keep sucking other people's flesh and blood to maintain his life. What's more, he was seriously injured by me at the beginning. Although he has basically recovered, his damaged soul can't be recovered. "

Si Tan suddenly showed a very ironic smile. "Hu-Lian always thought that I was the one who will die with him. He not only was his body injured, but also his soul. But he didn't know that before that, his soul was not complete."

Yan Mo's eyes are still clear. He asked Si Tan, "Have you ever tried to kill yourself and drag Hu-Lian into your death? What time is it?”

“A long time ago, probably not long after the Horn-people fled from the eastern continent to us, the Horn-people spent a long time and energy to accept and destroy the intelligent creatures on this continent. At that time, I was fighting against Hu-Lian. At that time, Hu-Lian was very strong, and used my tribesmen to lure me into the trap. I didn't expect that there was something in the world that could trap me. He caught me so carelessly, and he installed the Enslavement Bone in my heart.” Si Tan, like the ancients people, said that like there was no obvious hatred on his face, but there was a thick sadness in his eyes.

“Because of my carelessness, I also hurt my tribesmen. In order to control me, Si Tan used my tribesmen to threaten me. I didn't want to be threatened by him, and I couldn't bear to see my tribesmen killed by him, so I used a secret method to kill him. Unfortunately, neither of us died. It took a lot of time and energy to recover. Later, because I was controlled by the Enslavement Bone, and because I was afraid of my own tribesmen death, I had no choice but to take Hu-Lian as my master. And Hu-Lian was also afraid that I would die with him again, and he would not dare to start threaten me again with my tribesmen. Later, he used my life to negotiate with me on terms. Finally, we agreed with the other person that every time I helped him do something, he must release ten of my tribesmen. "

"Does he still have your tribesmen?" Yan Mo thought the question was crucial.

"Yes, but not much. Otherwise, he would not have never looked for me for so many years.” Si Tan seemed to know what Yan Mo was worried about and smiled at him.

Yan Mo's heartbeat was excited. He only thought that it was a foul for his tattooed face!” Don't you worry that he will let your tribesmen go and get them back?"

Si Tan smiled, "Do you know the Demon Abyss?"




Yan Mo nodded. "Yes, I've been there. Are your tribesmen there?"

"They are all there. Even if the bone objects of the Horn-people are more powerful, they can't cross the soul barrier I set up. That's the last territory I made for my tribesmen. At that time, many of the demon warriors and witches who were chased by the Horn-people fled into the peninsula. I also asked the Sea Witch Hai Zhu to help me protect my tribesmen, with the Sea Witch Hai Zhu, and the soul barrier. The Horn-people don’t have anyone who will dare to step into the Demon Abyss!” There was a trace of pride in Si Tan's voice.

“It turned out that the white fog like barrier is what you left behind." Yan Mo is particularly curious about the composition of the white fog and itches to learn.

"You saw the Sea Witch Hai Zhu?"

"Well, yes." “I also heard him mention a prophecy about the leader of the Demon Abyss," Yan Mo said

"Well," Si Tan laughed, "That was the last prediction left by a witch with the ability of prophesize at that time, but the prophecy of that witch was not accurate, neither the Sea Witch Hai Zhu nor I took it seriously."

“Is that so? The Sea Witch Hai Zhu said that my warrior and I are in line with the prophecy. "

Si Tan quickly turned around.

But Yan Mo said that the chat was over and ran to care for his apprentice.

The snake circled the child and killed the flying insects.

The child looked down at the woman who died miserably on the ground, her arms still holding him, her face seemed to have some kind of happy smile - What a great mother she was, like what a terrible sacrifice she had made for her child!

Sumen felt someone around him, and turned to see Shifu. The child raised his little face, and the expression on his face seemed confused and numb. "Shifu, she was holding too tightly, I can't breathe."

Yan Mo came to the child and easily pulled off the woman's arm, giving the child freedom.

“Are you sad?"

The child shook his head. He didn't know whether he was sad or not. He just felt that he would never want to be hugged again, except for his Shifu.

"Shifu, let's go." The child grabbed Yan Mo's hand and stopped looking at the woman's body on the ground.

Yan Mo silently touched the soft hair of a child. Unlike a normal growing child, Sumen doesn't need comfort.

For a child, his coming to see his mother is only the end of his attachment to his mother. If a woman chooses to go to the eastern continent with him, he will conceive of their happy life in the future. And if a woman refuses, he will not force her.

Similarly, he would not feel particularly sad if a woman wanted to kill him.

He was a little depressed when he heard that he had a younger brother and that the woman wanted to kill him for that brother.

Why do I owe him for? I haven't even seen him.

You don't care about me, don't want to be my mother, don't care about me, even if you don't care about me, but why do you say I owe that brother? Don't you owe me?

That's what the kid thought and said to Yan Mo.




Yan Mo chuckled, "You're right. You don't owe them. They owe you. Well, the woman who has only another child in her heart is not worth thinking about or hating. She doesn't deserve you to waste any feelings on her. Come on, let you Shifu work, let’s get rid of these insects!”

Yan Mo raised his voice and asked Si Tan, “If you kill all these insects, will Hu-Lian detect it
?"

Si T
an raised the green criticism eyebrow, "Of course. But you've got enough time. I didn't expect that you could cut off the punishment without removing the Enslavement Bone. Now I will put myself in a death situation for a while. At that time, you will find a way to release the Enslavement Bone in my heart. At least, the punishment will not affect me. Then I will pretend to have seized your soul and killed your warriors, but I can't return to the Kings City, when Hu-Lian will come to collect your soul in person. Let's take this opportunity to avenge what should be avenged, what should have been avenged. "

To make sure in case, Yan Mo asked, "How can you be sure that Hu-Lian will come?"

Si Tan looked up and down at him unceremoniously. "Do you know how long he hasn't let me out to help him with a task? At most, there are no more than ten of my tribesmen in his hands. He used to keep these people to control me and he avoid ordering me from doing things he could not predict the outcome. But now, in order to catch you, he will want to catch your soul if he can't catch your life. He ordered me to come out to attack you in exchange for these few hostages. You are very important to him. If I didn't know you were the Hornless-man, I would have doubted your relationship with him."

The tone of Si Tan's voice changed and he said firmly: "So if you are really caught by me, he will come in person!"

The temple of King’s City, Hu-Lian is still waiting.

King Nier is not as calm as he is appearing. He wanted to send people to see the truth of what is happening at the mountain several times. But his people can only reach the periphery of the E-Lan Mountain Valley, and then go inside, but they can't save their lives.

For this reason, King Nier will not let his elites die in vain, even if he wanted to know what's going on inside.

Yan Mo saw that Si Tan had all been planning for this day, and he saved his brains and directly released the bone bird and asked Sumen and the snake to go in together.

As soon as the bone bird is released, Yan Mo put on the invisible shield, and not a flying insect managed to get close to it.

And those who sneak in after those were killed by them.

Before entering the bone bird, Yan Mo specifically said to Si Tan, "Hide yourself, my apprentice and I will kill these insects first."

Si Tan waved saying that he doesn't have to worry about him.

Yan Mo began to teach Sumen how to use soul power to manipulate the bone bird when he entered the bone bird.

Sumen is still small, but his soul power has been very stable and solid. With Yan Mo's soul power, he quickly manipulated the bone bird to fly.

The child's face was pink with excitement.

Yan Mo beckoned him to look down with his soul power. "Do you see those arrogant insects below who want to eat you? Blow it! Burn them all! Your Shifu has installed 9th rank yuan-crystal for the bone bird. You can do whatever you want!”

Sumen ignored the bones of the White-Horn woman below. Now the woman is just like a stranger to him. Shifu said that he doesn't even need to hate her, so other feelings are even unnecessary.

I don't hate you, but I won't pity you.

You gave birth to me, but you also tried to "kill" me just now. We owe nothing to each other.

Under the guidance of Yan Mo, the child controlled the bone bird to release the first fireball!

“Boom!"

The fireball exploded, killing a large area of flying insects.

“Boom! Boom! Boom!” The valley, which used to be lush but now full of sand, soon became a sea of fire.

Yuan Zhan was hiding in the dark. Yan Mo is not afraid of the forest fire in the valley. Previously, all the plants in the valley were moved away. Now he can make his apprentice throw down the fireball. He doesn't need to worry about too much damage to the trees, grass, insects and ants and be punished by The Guide. Besides, this is to protect his life!

The King’s City temple.

Er!" Hu-Lian suddenly covered his chest and frowned.




King Nier was alarmed and reached out to hold him. "What's the matter with you?"

Hu-Lian avoided his hand. “I'm fine, but the little ones I'm manipulating are in trouble."

Although his little Bloodspirit bees are good, they must be stained with flesh and blood to work. When they are outside, their attack and defense abilities are very weak.

He let the woman go with his little treasures, because he wanted to surprise that Hornless witch. But now from the result, the woman is obviously stupid, even if there is treasure in the body, it was not used well.

King Nier looked at Hu-Lian's face, licked his lower lip, and said, "Some of the two clans are not afraid to die in the valley, here we are..."

Hu-Lian suddenly raised his hand, his eyes rose with excitement, and he stared at the E-Lan Mountain in the distance.

King Nier was a little unhappy, but he still looked down his eyes and saw the E-Lan Mountain Valley, which was still bustling just now. At this time, a red and black faces with a corner on the top of the mountain suddenly appeared.

This is the signal he and Si Tan agreed to. Si Tan got the man!

Hu-Lian's heart began to beat fast, his fists clenched, and almost couldn't wait to say, “We go to the E-Lan Mountain Valley!"

Later, a scout who had been staring at the Kings City made sure that both Hu-Lian and King Nier had left the Kings City, and quickly sent out a signal that only he could understand.

In a short time, a dark team changed into the King City bodyguard's battle clothes and entered the King City under the guidance of acquaintances.

“No matter what else, our goal is only one: Don't leave any of King Nier's partners or children alive!" the chief whispered a final reminder.

Others nodded and clapped their foreheads, and their bodies were covered with bone armo
r.

Th
e sun flashed, and these people's bone armor gave out a flash of halo. In a flash, these people seemed to disappear and could not be seen.






                            Prev: Chapter 517 [CHAPTERS HOME ] Next: Chapter 519


Comments

  1. I was just about to say that they should bring that snake ToT a quality ally.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Medium Rectangle

Holla

Translations for Sale

Tharntype The Series, Chapter 16: Once is never enough!

Banished To Another World, Chapter 1: The First Day Struggling to survive