Translations for Sale

Translations for Sale

Hey Yall Thanks for the Support na These are the Book in PDFs THAI NOVELS Tharn Type 2: Seven years of Love  Fish Upon the Sky English Fan Translation Bite Me the Series English Fan Translation Your Name Engraved Herein Manner of Death English Fan Translation  Vice Versa; Love Switch Worlds Nitiman: The Society and Lover  Behind the Scenes  Cutie Pie the Series Hia Said I am Naive Tale of Thousand Stars  Not Me the Novel  Love You My Ride English Fan translation Cupid Last Wish English Fan translation Because You Are My Sky English Fan translation Tharn Type 1: The More You Hate the More you Love KinnPorsche: Mafia Love, Last Love The Miracle of a Teddy Bear Love Mechanics Book 1 English Fan Translation Love in the Air (Love Storm) English Fan translation Love in the Air (Love Sky) English Fan translation Ai Long Nhai English Fan Translation Unforgettable Night with a Mafia English Fan translation Vegas Pete; I Dont Become Satan English Fan Translation I Will Hit You, Noei English Fan

Chapter 125: Special Chapter: The nagging lover (Part II)

Idiot《你却爱着一个傻逼》Que Ai Zhao Yi Ge Shao       

Chapter 125: Special Chapter: The nagging lover (Part II)

Li Yu bowed his head and said nothing.
Jian Sui Ying pulled up his chin and said, "Come and show your brother that face, won't you cry, huh?" Jian Sui Ying tried to tease him two sentences to ease the atmosphere. As a result, Li Yu raised his face without any expression. There seemed to be a layer of mist and grey in his eyes.

Jian Sui Ying took a breath in his heart. "You're okay."
Li Yu looked at him and said, "Are you starting to annoy me?"
"No, I'm kidding. Aren’t I drunk? How can I bother you? I'm scarce that you're too late."
Li Yu's expression was sad, unable to hide his sad tone. "I know it annoys you, but I'm afraid you'll leave me. You used to do the same thing. There are always people around you... You're right. I can't care about you. It seems that this ring doesn't represent anything in your mind. Go back and play. I won't disturb you. I want to go home after.”
Can Jian Sui Ying let him go at this time? It hurts his feelings so much that he pulled Li Yu tightly. "Don't be angry. I just had a brain pumping frustration and wanted to get even with you. It's no other point. Besides, I haven't touched any of those people. I'll go out and have a drink with my friends. I'm always in charge of myself. I'm a little nervous. You know my character before... Let's take our time and just be us. Don't be sad, ah."
Li Yu shook his arm hard and strode to the door.
Hey, this is going the wrong way!
Jian Sui Ying grabbed him by the shoulder, twisted his body, and pushed the man against the wall. "Li Yu? How old are you? We do not advocate such a childish solution."
Li Yu raised his head and his eyes were wet.
Jian Sui Ying just felt a whip in his forehead and immediately panicked, "Don't you... You... Okay, I won't come to this kind of place in the future. I'll take you with me. If you want to look at me, I'll let you watch. Don't you do that? What's this for?”
Li Yu sniffed. “You don't understand how afraid I am that you won't want me.
When Jian Sui Ying thought of the two men's torture for more than a year before, he suddenly realized Li Yu's lack of security. He immediately regretted doing these foolish things, and busily explained, "How could I not want you? You don't know how rare I am to you. Don't cry, I warn you, no... Oh... then we will do it this way, I will come out for dinner and try to go home before 10 o'clock. If I can't go home, I will call you voluntarily. Okay. I'll never do that again."




Li Yu blinked his wet eyes and looked at him.
Jian Sui Ying emphasized, "I will do what you say."
Li Yu took him by the waist, turned over with him, put Jian Sui Ying on the wall, rubbed his chin with his lips, and fixed his eyes firmly in Jian Sui Ying's eyes. "Come home before 10 o'clock? Can you come back and call me on your own initiative? Never come to such a place again?"
"Okay."
Li Yu's lips moved from his chin to his lips, kissed them lightly and put one hand in his clothes from behind. He whispered: "That's what you said."
"That's what I said," said Jian Sui Ying helplessly.
Li Yu kissed his side face, chin, and finally stopped at his laryngeal junction, licking gently.
Jian Sui Ying raised his chin and the laryngeal knot instigated unconsciously.
Li Yu's eyes were shining, and he opened his mouth and took a slight bite at the sliding laryngeal knot. Although the strength is not heavy, it still frightens Jian Sui Ying. After all, it's his neck.
"You..."
Li Yu licked the place where he had bitten soothingly, buried his head in kissing his clavicle, and showed a shallow smile where Jian Sui Ying could not see it.
Jian Sui Ying rubbed his lower body against Li Yu's bulging JB. "You're not going to do it here?"
Li Yu skillfully unfastened his belt, reached into his underwear, grabbed and kneaded the soft meat, and it responded with action.
Jian Sui Ying held his face, blocked his lips, put his tongue into Li Yu's mouth, two slippery tongues intertwined sexually, sucking each other's body fluid.
Li Yu stuck his chin and put his finger in his mouth. Jian Sui Ying raised his chin slightly, squinted at him, his red tongue twirling around the two fingers. The look was really haunting. Li Yu hardened for several minutes, and his blood was boiling. He was eager to insert his things into his body, and ruthlessly exercised the man to make him cry and climax under him.
Everything about Jian Sui Ying makes him madly want to possess him.
Li Yu pulled back his hand and inserted his salivated finger into the hole beneath Jian Sui Ying.
Jian Sui Ying laid on his shoulder, his lips left a fine kiss between his neck, and he put his hand into Li Yu's clothes, touched his smooth and strong pectoral muscles, and teased the small protruding nipple.
Li Yu's fingers shuttled back and forth in the hole, opening the stifling barrier bit by bit, and the touch of his fingers made him crazily miss the pleasure of his JB being gripped fiercely by the meat wall. He accelerated his speed, and his fingers began to puncture the action of the JB. Jian Sui Ying's breathing statement became heavier, and the cave continued to shrink. Tightly sucking his finger, as if refusing, as if retaining.
Li Yu said in a gruff voice, "Is that all right?"
Jian Sui Ying retaliated by biting his neck, "... Push in."
Li Yu grabbed his thigh and let it cling to his waist. He held his JB and squeezed into the wet tunnel.
"Uh... Huh..." Jian Sui Ying breathed deeply, adapting to the invasion of giant thing.
The thick, hard and hot JB eventually penetrated into his body. The thing lurked in it and remained motionless. Jian Sui Ying could even feel the pulsation of the veins and tendons.
Li Yu bit his teeth. "Does it still hurt?" 
He could not bear it. He could not control his agitation and moved lightly.
Jian Sui Ying hugged him tightly. "Nonsense, that's it. It's all in. What's wordy?"
They usually do it at home. Lubrication is absolutely indispensable. At this time, the condition is poor. Jian Sui Ying is naturally not very comfortable, but the desire for pleasure easily overcomes these discomforts.
Li Yu hugged his waist and threw it in impatiently. Every invasion of the JB, will be the meat wall layer by layer, top to the deepest and hottest place, and then quickly pull out, friction generated heat as if they can burn each other, high-heat pleasure quickly spread in the two people.
Jian Sui Ying groaned in a low voice, clearly a purely male voice. He listened to Li Yu's ears, but was too sweet to imagine. He just felt hot all over his body, as if he had the strength to vent all over him.
While they were indulging in it, there was a sudden sound of footsteps outside the box, and the words "Look at this box is not OK" were said in front of them.
Then someone twisted the door handle. They opened their eyes at the same time, trying to remember whether they had locked the door when they came in.
When the door was opened by a crack, they immediately verified their conjecture.
They were leaning against the wall near the door. Li Yu picked up Jian Sui Ying and moved to the door. He pushed it against the door and knocked back the door slither had just been opened.
Li Yu's brutal actions made his JB go deeper into more unimaginable places, and Jian Sui Ying couldn't help crying.
The people outside were quiet.
Jian Sui Ying's perfectly lined back was against the frosted glass on the door, and his bare and flexible skin is invisible. With Li Yu's fierce action, his body fluctuates sharply. Pure male breathing and physical impact tell the people outside the door about what is happening behind the door.
Li Yu shouted hoarsely from his throat, "Don't come yet!" He wrapped his hand around Jian Sui Ying's back and clicked on the lock. Then he picked up Jian Sui Ying and moved to the sofa. After putting the man down, he forced his thighs apart and began pumping madly.
The excitement of the scene just now left Jian Sui Ying with endless aftertaste. He was red as if soaked in wine. His eyes were blinded by lust. The sensuous pleasure set off a wave in his body. He groaned uncontrollably and hugged Li Yu's neck and kissed him warmly.
Li Yu moves faster and stronger, and every insertion seems to contain the power that runs through him. In the dark compartment, two naked bodies are inseparable.
After the intense sex, Jian Sui Ying laid in a mess on the sofa, tired and unable to move a finger.
Li Yu leaned next to him, ran his hand down his hair, closed his eyes and gasped evenly, as if he had fallen asleep.
Jian Sui Ying said lazily, "What time is it?"
Li Yu took his wrist and looked at his watch. "It's over three o'clock."
Jian Sui Ying heard that his scalp was numb. "Fxck... You've been working me for hours. I'm feeling like I broke my waist."
Li Yu lowered his head and kissed the tip of his nose. "Who told you to stimulate me?"
Jian Sui Ying said jealously, "It's so damn good to be young."
Li Yu smiled and said, "You're in good health too."




"Nonsense, if you wait for the next time, I will show you my strength too."
Li Yu holds his lip. "Okay, I'll wait."
"I don't want to sleep here. It looks dirty."
"Put on your clothes. Let's go."
"Too lazy to move."
Li Yu found the clothes of the two people scattered on the ground. He put his clothes on first. Then he played with Jian Sui Ying's arms and legs and dresses him. "If you rent a room here, we don’t have to go back."
"It's OK..." Jian Sui Ying yawned and enjoyed Li Yu's service.
After wearing it, Li Yu wanted to help him. He stared at him, and then he stood up.
When he stood up, he felt sore and weak. Don't mention how uncomfortable he was. He grinned his teeth and rubbed his waist.
Li Yu put his arm around his waist, smiled and casually said, "If you were in this state every day, you would not be able to come out and play."
Jian Sui Ying stared at him. "Bullshit, it's absolutely you who will die first."
Li Yu kissed him hard on the cheek. "I'd like to do that, too."
They tried to avoid people and slipped into the guest room. After taking a bath, they fell asleep.
When they woke up the next day, it was already three in the afternoon.
When Jian Sui Ying opened his eyes, he found Li Yu looking at him. He said vaguely, "What are you doing? You can't penetrate people with that look."
Li Yu said, "I thought about yesterday for a long time. I thought I was wrong too. I shouldn't watch everything you do like that."
Jian Sui Ying turned his head, palpitating, "What are you thinking about? Turn this issue over. You're not finished yet?”
"I don't mean that." Li Yu laid down and hugged him from behind. "You're right. I should trust you. I'm a little nervous. Maybe it has little to do with me after I get home from school. Every day I have nothing to do, I often think about things."
"Yes, you've thrown all your business affairs to me, or you could come back to your part-time job?"
After that, he felt bad again. "Let's forget it. When you said it, you would settle down for a while. You'd better settle down to read."
"Well, but I decided to find something to do and distract myself."
"Oh, what do you want to do?"
"Some people have been trying to pull me into the student union during this period. I feel naive and uninterested, but I decided to agree."
"Okay, you student organizations have a lot of work to do, you should kill time, I support you."
Li Yu smiled and closed his eyes, he whispered: "That's settled."
Jian Sui Ying really didn't take this matter to heart at that time. After all, Li Yu's active desire to solve the contradiction between them is a good thing.




But when he found himself going home as early as possible, and Li Yu often ate and drank with his classmates until nine o'clock, when he could not see anyone at home, it was Jian Sui Ying's turn to suffer.

                                   PREVIOUS  -  CHAPTERS HOME  -  NEXT


Comments

Post a Comment

Medium Rectangle

Holla

Translations for Sale

Tharntype The Series, Chapter 16: Once is never enough!

Banished To Another World, Chapter 1: The First Day Struggling to survive