Translations for Sale

Translations for Sale

Hey Yall Thanks for the Support na These are the Book in PDFs THAI NOVELS Tharn Type 2: Seven years of Love  Fish Upon the Sky English Fan Translation Bite Me the Series English Fan Translation Your Name Engraved Herein Manner of Death English Fan Translation  Vice Versa; Love Switch Worlds Nitiman: The Society and Lover  Behind the Scenes  Cutie Pie the Series Hia Said I am Naive Tale of Thousand Stars  Not Me the Novel  Love You My Ride English Fan translation Cupid Last Wish English Fan translation Because You Are My Sky English Fan translation Tharn Type 1: The More You Hate the More you Love KinnPorsche: Mafia Love, Last Love The Miracle of a Teddy Bear Love Mechanics Book 1 English Fan Translation Love in the Air (Love Storm) English Fan translation Love in the Air (Love Sky) English Fan translation Ai Long Nhai English Fan Translation Unforgettable Night with a Mafia English Fan translation Vegas Pete; I Dont Become Satan English Fan Translation I Will Hit You, Noei English Fan

Chapter 79: Special Chapter 1 : Entrepreneur

Years of Intoxication 《一醉經年》 Yi Zui Jing Nian.    

Chapter 79: Special Chapter 1 : Entrepreneur

Life has gradually stabilized.

Song Ju Han signed several potential newcomers, he was only full-time music writer, other publicity and other things, the management company was responsible for those, his leisure time was spent with He Gu.

Sun Qing was successfully divorced from Li Chen Xing. Li Chen Xing and Li Hui were facing the prosecution of bribery. Su Su was returned to her without any dispute. The stock was also dealt with at the proper price with the help of Song Ju Han. She plans to finish the company's business. When Su Su graduates from elementary school, she will come to Beijing to continue treatment and Su Su will also attend secondary school in Beijing.

He Gu flew to help her deal with the company, Song Ju Han also had to come over, he could work on the way to work and follow He Gu, Sun Qing suspected that Song Ju Han was still too eye-catching and both of them rushed back to Beijing.

He Gu felt  too flustered. I feel that it was tiring to be with Song Ju Han every day. Sun Qing has to give him money to do something. He finally decided to start a business.

   He first sorted out his former connections and then began to do market research. At the same time, he dug out Chen Nan, a former assistant in Nanchuang. Chen Shan is not strong enough and not smart enough, but she has a very large advantage is obedience, what to do how to do it and must do it. He lets Chen Shan contact the proper channels to register a company, rent an office, purchase and post information on the Internet.

Song Ju Han did not dare to say anything like "Don't work, I will be your sugar daddy". He said that he had been blinded once, so he could only look at every day with sorrow and looked at He Gu get busy and busier. Following He Gu was no longer convenient.

On this day, He Gu received a strange phone call, there was a deliberately depressing male voice: "He Gu Hello, I saw the information you posted on the recruitment network, I think that I fully meet your recruitment condition."

"The one left is my assistant's phone..." He Gu suddenly stopped, the voice was too familiar, he was surprised, "General Manager Gu?"

Gu Qing Pei laughed happily: "I am back home."

He Gu was happy to said: "How come you're back so fast? I contacted you last month and you still said that you were not sure."

1].... This is after Gu Qing Pei return to China

"In fact, I have just gotten here but you told me that you are starting a business, I can't help it, so I will come back. I also wanted to recruit people. When I went online and see the company name you mentioned on that day. I knew it is you."

He Gu was embarrassed to said: "Song Ju Han put his nose in it."

When he registered the company, Song Ju Han said it had to be called "Han", but he did not expect to be registered like that..

Gu Qing Pei smiled and said: "It's very nice. This is my new number. Are you free today? Come out and talk, I think the time for our cooperation is here."

"Well, I will get back to you." He Gu very happy. In fact, the most troublesome thing about the company is communication. He has independently led the team to do so many years of projects. All the processes are very familiar and his ability is unquestionable, he is very worried that even the project can not pull without good communication skills, if he can partner with such a slick person like Gu Qing Pei, it really solves his biggest problem.

Hanging up the phone, he made the meal, then went to take a shower and change his clothes.

When Song Ju Han saw him bathing and changing clothes, he was so happy that he shouted at him. He said, "Is it a candlelight dinner today?"

"What kind of light is zooming in your head I want to go out and see someone."

Song Ju Han's face collapsed for a second: "Going out again? I haven't even had half of my dinner at home this month."

"I have left the construction industry for almost a year. I can't pick up the previous relationship. Besides, Mr. Gu returned to China. I want to talk to him about cooperation."

"Gu Qing Pei?" Song Ju Han's eyes straightened. "You want to see him?"

"You don't make a fuss about that again."He Gu wore his clothes and patted Ju Han curly hair. "I cooked you the meal, you can eat it yourself, don't wait for me at night."

"You still want to stay overnight!" Song Ju Han instantly pulled up the volume and almost shouted it.

He Gu held his neck back and over his ears  away from Song Ju Han: "We are going to be drinking some wine and we have to come back later."

"Take me with you, I will drive you." Song Ju Han blocked the door and did not let him go.

"What are you doing, how strange is this"

"How strange? You take me out to shame them!"

"Where would I go with you." He Gu pushed him and didn't manage to even move him an inch.

Song Ju said coldly: "If you don't take me, don't think about going out today."

He Gu sighed and looked at Song Ju Han's unwillingness to say, "Let's go but you have to promise me. You were so rude in your first time, this time you can't be like that."




"Yeah whatevs."

"Go and change clothes."

"Wait for me." Song Ju Han proudly smiled and quickly kissed him on the face, the man was generally more involved in the bedroom.

He Gu thought about it and felt that he was taking his child.

He and Gu Qing Pei met in the old place. He often finds it strange that this small business bar with a strange business and a remote location has not closed down.

Gu Qing Pei arrived very early. As soon as he entered the door, he saw the handsome man who sat in the corner.

Hearing the sound of opening the door, Gu Qing Pei raised his head and waved his hand as he smiled.

Song Ju Han scoffed

He Gu turn his head and glanced at him with a warning gaze and he licked his mouth.

"General Manager Gu."

After a while, the two men shook hands: "Welcome to come back."

Gu Qing Pei smiled and said: "I have finally come back and it is better here than  home." He looked at Song Ju Han and apparently the two had some accidents.

He Gu was a bit embarrassed: "Then, I don't need to introduce him.."

"Haha, don't need to, Big Song." Gu Qing Pei looked at Song Ju Han with his chest and smiled quietly. "Hello."

He Gu used his elbow and hit Song Ju Han.

Song Ju Han "Ah" for a moment, reluctantly extended his hand: "Hello."

Gu Qing Pei only slowly reached out and shook hands slowly, apparently still remembering the first time they met.

Song Ju Han narrowed his eyes and dared to speak out.

"Come, sit."

The two sat down and made a cup to celebrate Gu Qing Pei's return to China. Gu Qing Pei did not change much than when he saw him in Singapore last time. It was just that his eyebrows had already been stained with a layer of scorn that could not be erased. It seemed he is much more stable than before.

Gu Qing Pei talked about his work experience in Singapore for the past two years and his specific plans after returning to China. When he was in China for a few years, he joined an investment company with a friend. Now that his friend has withdrawn, he just took over the company , the company has several real estate projects with good prospects to be developed, but now there is a lack of funds and no shortage of people. He Gu can buy shares, whether it is to invest money or invest in technology, it is a win-win cooperation.

He Gu spoke his own situation. The two of them almost hit it off.

He said: "I have no problem with the project, but the funds are not enough. I will call my mom tomorrow. With the quality projects in the hands, she will be interested investing."

"How is your money not enough?" Song Ju Han frowned at him.

"Ah?" He Gu swore. "It's not enough. I have seven or eight hundred thousand in my hand."

Song Ju Han said while annoyed: "What about me? You know a free cash machine is sitting next to you?"

Gu Qing Pei laughed and his eyes were mixed with envy.

He Gu face was hot: "This... We can speak it when we go home."

"You can say it here." Song Ju Han looked at  Gu Qing Pei. "How much startup money do you need? I will go back and let the lawyer talk to you about the shareholding issue."

"Jun Han..."

Gu Qing Pei smiled and said: "I still need just startup funds, it is nothing more than the problem of less money and less money. Pure technology shares, I will give up to 10%, with funds to buy shares, I only sell 30%, no more than that"

"Say the price."

"Jun Han!" He Gu increased the reprimanding tone, "Let's go home and talk about it." He Gu didn't want to argue in front of Gu Qing Pei.




Song Ju Han looked at He Gu, very dissatisfied, but seeing his serious expression, he pressed his temper and did not speak.

He Gu smash his hand: "General Manager Gu, look back, you send me the company's information, I will discuss it with my mother, no matter what, I really want to work with you, I have been doing it for you for so many years, you also know my temper best, I am afraid that I can't pull the project."

Gu Qing Pei laughed happily: "I know you too well, your professional ability is first-class, but you are really not suitable for being a boss. You need a person to give you a overall plan, assign tasks to you and I happen to be that person. I also need you the most trustworthy, serious and serious person, so we will be able to do a big business together."

In the place where Song Ju Han could not see, someone took a look at Gu Qing Pei and Gu Qing Pei took a sip of wine without hesitation and he always smiled.

He Gu laughed again: "I am also very confident."

The two talked to the middle of the night, talked about the prospects of many projects, very speculative, He Gu felt that this is the blood of a business and it  was directly ignited by Gu Qing Pei, he is so stable, now he just wants to fold his sleeves and follow Gu Qing Pei to the field.

Because he was too excited, until Gu Qing Pei left, he discovered the silent  Song Ju Han.

He Gu slapped  Song Ju Han thigh. The man was playing with the mobile phone in the bow: "Jun Han, lets go home."

Song Ju Han looked up and gave him a look and stood up: "Go."

He Gu swore and followed up: "What's wrong? You are not happy yet."

"No." Song Ju Han took his hand, "All that drinking and you're not even dizzy?"

"Not dizzy, I can hold my drink very well."

When he got in the car, Song Ju Han pulled the seat belt buckle and started the car. The right hand slipped the gear from the parking to the forward gear. After a moment, he pushed the parking gear back violently and turned off the engine

He Gu calmly looked at him: "What do you have in your heart? Let's talk, let's talk."

"Why won't you let me pay for you." Song Ju Han asked without hesitation.

"My mother……"

   Song Ju Han calmed reprimanded him: "Auntie is now dealing with the company in Shanghai. She can't get away from it for a month or two. Where can she evaluate Gu Qing Pei's company? I am willing to give you money with my eyes closed. Isn't it mine most convenient?"

He Gu indulged in a moment: "I am still chilling, I still hope that the relationship between us is simple. I may have no money in your eyes, but I have never felt that I am short of money, how many shares, I don't care for too much, if I can't do it. Technology shares are still good, anyway, how much I earn is enough for me to spend."

"What isn't simple about that? If you treat me as your partner, yet you will not consider what my money is yours status. You can think of your mother at this time, but can't even think of me?" Song Ju Han frowned deeply his eyes were obviously sad.

"I didn't treat you as an outsider..."

"Then why do you reject my help!"

He Gu suddenly said with annoyance: "Because I am not a gold digger in your dad's mouth..."

The more embarrassing words he really couldn't say, he knows what kind of a person he is in Song He's eyes, is it still necessary to continue to sit down and depend on Song Ju Han and prove him right? He used to accept the various things that Song Ju Han gave, not because he needed it, nor because he liked it, just because it was a "screening" that he could stay with Song Ju Han, but he does not need this cover now. He wants to have a relationship that is upright.

Song Ju Han froze and for a long time, he lowered his head in guilty.

There have always been two gunpowder barrels between the two, the first one is the past, the other is Song He and He Gu just pointed the second one.

He Gu looked at Song Ju Han's uncomfortable look and he regretted it a bit, but he didn't know what to do. He never know what to do to comforted Song Ju Han

Song Ju Han looked at the steering wheel and said, "Sorry, my dad..."

"Forget it."He Gu sighed, "Let's change the subject."

   Song Ju Han shook his head: "If he can't respect you, I won't go home again in the future. He still doesn't realize it then doesn't believe it. You are the person I want to spend with my life. He will have to understand and get on with that line of thought sooner or later."

"I don't care if he doesn't recognize us. I just want to stay away from him." He Gu hates Song He, but he can't force Song Ju Han to hurt his own father. The best way is to keep his eyes open and he doesn't want to do anything that makes Song He look down on him, so he does not accept the money from Song Ju Han.

Song Ju Han bowed on the steering wheel and buried his head low. He looked pitiful.

He Gu sighed and pinched his neck: "Well, why bother to destroy this mood."

   Song Ju Han slowly turned his head and looked at him. His eyes were reddish: "I love you. I want to bring all the good things and the things you need to you. I want to solve all the troubles for you. I want to watch you smile and laugh everyday do you understand?"

He Gu felt his heart sway and he smiled: "I understand."

"I don't like Gu Qing Pei, but as long as you are happy, I want to support you to start a business, but I don't want you to suffer..."

"How can I suffer? We will be in a partnership." He Gu looked at him. "And, I am an adult, older than you, let me solve my troubles myself. If there is anything I can't solve. I will ask you for help."

"Really?"

"Really, I promise."

Song Ju Han came over and hugged him. He whispered, "He Gu, I am not doing well enough. Why don't you rely on me at all, you always want to keep a certain distance from me in all aspects of life, you don't want to be too close."

He Gu thought he wouldn't something wrong: "You think too much."




"I don't have to think it, I feel it. You used to want to give me everything. Now you always keep me apart, it seems... It seems like once I do something wrong, you will pull back fast, you know, it makes me I'm scared."

   Song Ju Han's voice was a little trembling. "I don't know if I'm going to make a mistake and I don't know if....."

He Gu heart was a bit heavy. He did have reservations. After experiencing everything, he dared to guard up too deeply. He just didn't expect Song Ju Han to feel it, but he couldn't help it. This is the ultimate he can do now. He touched Song Ju Han's head and reluctantly comforted: "You think too much, we said that everything will be open to talk about it."

Song Ju Han was full of sorrow, but he did not dare to look at He Gu. He smiled and said: "That's good. He Gu, sometimes I really hope..."

The rest, before even Song Ju Han finished, He Gu did not ask, he did not know what Song Ju Han "really hope" was, perhaps he wanted him to remember the past, but they can never return to the past, he just wants to make the future feel too good.

Well don't forget to vote and comment..... Get intoxicated..... and wake up...As Always Years of Intoxication.      

Comments

Medium Rectangle

Holla

Translations for Sale

Tharntype The Series, Chapter 16: Once is never enough!

Banished To Another World, Chapter 1: The First Day Struggling to survive