Translations for Sale

Translations for Sale

Hey Yall Thanks for the Support na These are the Book in PDFs THAI NOVELS Tharn Type 2: Seven years of Love  Fish Upon the Sky English Fan Translation Bite Me the Series English Fan Translation Your Name Engraved Herein Manner of Death English Fan Translation  Vice Versa; Love Switch Worlds Nitiman: The Society and Lover  Behind the Scenes  Cutie Pie the Series Hia Said I am Naive Tale of Thousand Stars  Not Me the Novel  Love You My Ride English Fan translation Cupid Last Wish English Fan translation Because You Are My Sky English Fan translation Tharn Type 1: The More You Hate the More you Love KinnPorsche: Mafia Love, Last Love The Miracle of a Teddy Bear Love Mechanics Book 1 English Fan Translation Love in the Air (Love Storm) English Fan translation Love in the Air (Love Sky) English Fan translation Ai Long Nhai English Fan Translation Unforgettable Night with a Mafia English Fan translation Vegas Pete; I Dont Become Satan English Fan Translation I Will Hit You, Noei English Fan

 Chapter 65: The Saviour

Years of Intoxication 《一醉經年》 Yi Zui Jing Nian.  

 Chapter 65: The Saviour

The two of them looked at each other for a few seconds.

Song Ju Han's dark eyes were like a sea without a bottom and the densely interlaced eyelashes are like a raging net, which binds He Gu from the depths of the soul and makes him breathless.

He Gu looked at the eyelids and unconsciously lowered his head.

Song Ju Han held his chin and his big hand wiped the water from the tomato juice in his forehead, like it was blood.

He Gu didn't look over the face, Song Ju Han wiped it down, rubbed it from his cheeks to his hair and then rubbed it around his neck. Finally, his eyes were red and he couldn't help but pull He Gu into his arms, his voice shook: "I am sorry."

He has too many grievances, too many sorry for this person, so that there are tons of apologies, he do not know where to start.

He Gu gently pushed him away and whispered: "If they photographed Su Su's face..."

"They won't dare to publish them, including your photo." Song Ju Han quickly said.

"Brother Han, get in the car, let's leave here and talk later." Xiao Song stepped into the driver's seat from the back seat and nervously looked around, lest the reporters come up.

Song Ju Han got in the car and after closing the door, the car was quiet as if he could hear each other's heartbeat.

He Gu looked at the time: "I have to take Su Su to Shanghai."

Song Ju Han whispered: "I will arrange for you to go tomorrow. Let's avoid it today."

He Gu nodded tiredly.

Song Ju Han touched Su Su head and said softly: "Su Su, sorry, are you scared?"

Su Su shook her head with her eyes open: "I am not afraid of them."

Xiao Song said: "Those fans are really crazy and they could see that there are children around and they kept throwing things."

Song Ju Han was so uncomfortable that he couldn't lift his head. He had been peeking at He Gu, but he didn't want to see him. He kept his head down and wiped his hair.

Song Ju Han opened his mouth several times and then he swallowed back his words.

Silent was in the air all the way.

 Xiao Song drove them to a nearby hotel, led them into the suite, said: "Brother Han, I am going to buy clothes for you, you should take a shower first."

He Gu said: "Su Su, you go to take a shower."

Su Su looked at the two people and walked into the bathroom.

There were only two people left in the room. He Gu looked at his face in the mirror he looked like a wolf. He hadn't recovered from the panic of hundreds of people ganging up on him and he didn't even have the strength to get angry.




"... He Gu?" Song Ju Han called carefully.

He Gu unbuttoned the shirt, took off the wet sticky shirt and threw it into the trash can. He turned his back to Song Ju Han and said, "When you did that at the concert, did you expect such a thing to happen?"

Song Ju Han looked at the light - the naked back and the thin waist, his throat was tight, he swallowed and only to sigh, "I thought, but if I don't do it, my dad will use more vicious means to deal with you, I had to cut off the road once, so that he can't interfere, he will die."

He Gu turned to look at him: "Do I have anything to do with the things happening between your father and son push and pull ?"

Song Ju Han was speechless.

He Gu took out his mobile phone from his pocket and sent a text message to Sun Qing, saying that something was delaying them and they would go back tomorrow. He knows that his mother will see the news sooner or later and it will be a while before she starts to ask

"That song... do you think it was nice?" Song Ju Han whispered.

He Gu stopped, the back can be seen to be obviously stiff. He paused: "I forgot to watch it."

"You are lying."

He Gu didn't even turn around, he was afraid to see Song Ju Han's eyes, those eyes, separated by a dozen kilometers, across the TV screen, across thousands of people, but still managed to pass the strongest affection.

Song Ju Han walked over and forced his arms to hug from behind. His cheeks were tightly attached to He Gu's neck: "The song, every sentence is what I wanted to say to you, you wouldn't believe me, I will retire. I will work behind the scenes, there will not be so many messy people around me, I will quietly write songs at home, as long as you accompany me, I will only sing to you."

He Gu heart felt the mother of the earthquakes, Song Ju Han's voice is so good that he was numb.

He really can't imagine why Song Ju Han would do that. Song Ju Han is a person who, besides music, he care less about anything, but he gave up the stage for him(He Gu).

It wasn't until then that he believed that Song Ju Han really loved him. In the humble, sore seven years, a miracle he has been praying for, it really appeared.

He wasn't expecting to be shocked.

However, he used to think that the moment he saw the miracle he would burst into tears, but now it is only indescribably sad and ironic.




After he saw all Song Ju Han at his worst and experienced all the injuries, can they go back to the past? He has been tortured and he was full of anger and tiredness. Before he changed, he did not believe that it will happen that one day he would not feel joy when he faced Song Ju Han that he will only have anger, helplessness and pain.

They have been run down to this point, can they go back to being together?

Song Ju Han, who has retired behind the scenes, is still in the possession of wealth, beauty and status. What does he want other waving his hand, can this guarantee that he will not cheat anymore? Can this guarantee that he is no longer guilty?

Who will guarantee him a lifetime.

He Gu was scared. He is afraid that he will be confused again by Song Ju Han. If he repeats the mistakes, one day he will probably fall more and more seriously than he is now and he may not be able to climb out. After all, Song Ju Han gave him too many things that he didn't dare to ask for. In the past, can he bear the loss?

Song Ju Han tightly held the body that was obviously stiff and dumbly said: "You say something, you have to say something."

He Gu eyes were empty: "You are always so arrogant, regardless of the consequences, because you are not afraid of anything, but I..."

"Who said that I am not afraid!" Song Ju Han hurriedly said, "I am always afraid that you will not want me."

He Gu pushed his arms and finally took the courage to look directly at him: "That song, it was very nice."

Song Ju Han was happy.

"But you're not the one who can impress someone when you sing a song."

Song Ju Han's expression almost collapsed in an instant.

"There was a reason for that. Seven years ago, you sang a song to me that day. I was moved by it then you f*cked me and I was bleeding. I was in so much pain that I didn't say anything. Why can't I stop smiling. I am as fascinated by you as I am intoxicated and it is seven years of intoxication."

"But I woke up and found that you are not so good, at least you are not worthy of me, so stupid, putting myself in for a lifetime." He Gu eyes were like a quiet lake just under the stagnant water, there is a surging undercurrent "After waking up, I wont take it from you anymore and I saw us more clearly. I am very clear about making decisions that to be separated from you. I think this is the best for me. As for you. I used to think about you only now, I want to think about myself only. You sing that song to me, I am a little touched, but it is like this, I did not decide on your exit from the stage and anything that happens afterwards I'm not responsible for it."

"I didn't..." Song Ju Han trembled with his breath, his voice choked. "I didn't want to make you take any responsibility. This is my own choice. I chose you. Whether you will forgive me or not, I don't regret it. If you feel that you can't believe me for a year and a half, I will always be with you and accompany you for a lifetime. I only love you, one song and one man is enough. One has made me want to die. He Gu, I am just I wanting to tell you, I am willing to do anything for you, I can give up the stage for you, I can turn your face for you with my dad, I can come out for you, I will tell the world that the person I love is you, can't you I believe I will be just with you?!"

He Gu felt the air was difficulty to breath. Song Ju Han's words seemed to be like bloody wound and it was dripping down on his head. He knew that he was shaken. From the moment he decided to leave Song Ju Han, no matter how much Song Ju Han had done, good and bad. He has never wavered, but at this moment, he knows that he has shaken.

Did Song Ju Han change? Can he change? The man who said that he would not hurt him any more, forced himself to be good just for him, but when he blocked him in the hotel and humiliated him and threatened him with his mother company, wasn't that this same Song Ju Han? !

Song Ju Han is a jerk. He knew it seven years ago. Will such a person change?

How can he shake for such a person? !

He pushed Song Ju Han away: "Enough, let me stay alone for a while."

"He Gu..."

"Get out!" He Gu can't he restrain himself.

Song Ju Han's eyes were filled with pain, but in the end he did not say anything, quietly left the room.

He Gu felt that his legs were soft and he sat down on the bed slowly.

After a while, Su Su was finished and he couldn't wait to put himself in the bathroom, washing the unpleasant and embarrassing smell on his body.

These are also given by Song Ju Han.

Song Ju Han said that he loves him and what he gave to him is often pain, embarrassment and shame.

After the shower he came out, Xiao Song had already sent the clothes. He Gu put on the clean clothes and got into the quilt? He felt that the pores in his body finally stretched out. He finally got a little free from the nightmare of the airport, just because his entanglement with Song Ju Han and the fact that he was tired, made him extremely angry.

Su Su seems to be able to read what he is thinking and he looks at him without hesitation: "Brother, I am fine, I am not afraid."




He Gu touch her head: "You are so powerful, much stronger than when I was a child."

"Really?"

"Really."

Su Su said angrily: "Those people are disgusting, they will be revenged sooner or later."

"Don't think about those people, they are not worth remembering." He Gu touched her head, "Sleep, sleep, I will take you home tomorrow."

Su Su closed her eyes obediently. He Gu looked at her tender face and when his line of sight lost its focal length and Song Ju Han's face appeared again.

Well don't forget to vote and comment..... Get intoxicated..... and wake up...As Always Years of Intoxication.      

Comments

  1. Thank u for the translation...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! This book is so sad 😭

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now i m really really really mad at he gu its like he is only one who only sacrificed .i kno ju han was soooo wrong at first but he changed he put his whole career on stake n came out atleast he gu situation was not like guqingpei he was bashed frm top of his career but still he was not as stuborn as he gu .n he gu is not as director ya ceo like guqingpei he is jus employe but he thinkin as if he is only man on the planet who had loved .he is telling about life time commitment wat if ju han die ya u betray him bcoz u were telling about ur so called loved but u still sleep with dat tour guide .so blame him if u urself not doin it .atleast guqingpei dint sleep with anyone even breaking with yuanyang

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So you are angry because he gu wanted to break free from him and wanted to start a life. You are angry that he betrayed him by sleeping with the tour guide? What about all the people ju han sleeper with? Was that not cheating? And he did it again and again. And he got angry because he slept with the tour guide one time. And what about him, how many time did he do it? Does that not count? And if he gu didn't run away from him or did that i'm sure he would have continued to sleep with others.

      Delete
    2. Amrutapatil1234567 How on earth are you mad at he gu. he never once asked song juhan to put his career at stake for him, he gu just wanted to be left alone and he has all the right to not accept juhan so fact that your mad at he gu when he is obviously the victim is insane.

      Delete
    3. Scarifice without consent is still wrong.
      Consent is always key.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Medium Rectangle

Holla

Translations for Sale

Tharntype The Series, Chapter 16: Once is never enough!

Banished To Another World, Chapter 1: The First Day Struggling to survive