Translations for Sale

Translations for Sale

Hey Yall Thanks for the Support na These are the Book in PDFs THAI NOVELS Tharn Type 2: Seven years of Love  Fish Upon the Sky English Fan Translation Bite Me the Series English Fan Translation Your Name Engraved Herein Manner of Death English Fan Translation  Vice Versa; Love Switch Worlds Nitiman: The Society and Lover  Behind the Scenes  Cutie Pie the Series Hia Said I am Naive Tale of Thousand Stars  Not Me the Novel  Love You My Ride English Fan translation Cupid Last Wish English Fan translation Because You Are My Sky English Fan translation Tharn Type 1: The More You Hate the More you Love KinnPorsche: Mafia Love, Last Love The Miracle of a Teddy Bear Love Mechanics Book 1 English Fan Translation Love in the Air (Love Storm) English Fan translation Love in the Air (Love Sky) English Fan translation Ai Long Nhai English Fan Translation Unforgettable Night with a Mafia English Fan translation Vegas Pete; I Dont Become Satan English Fan Translation I Will Hit You, Noei English Fan

Chapter 53: Nice Try But Nope....

 Years of Intoxication 《一醉經年》 Yi Zui Jing Nian.

  Chapter 53: Nice Try But Nope....


He Gu was sleeping soundly and he heard a doorbell ringing at home, he barely opened his eyes looked at the clock on the bedside table, it only six in the morning.

A few days after returning home, his time difference has not been transferred back and his work and resting timing are somewhat confusing. At this time, he is still not sleepy.

He yawned and got out of bed, looking out from the door cat's eyes, it was Song Ju Han. He was bored in his heart, opened the door and looked at Song Ju Han through the security door: "What are you doing here so early?"

"A freaking breakfast delivery to you." Song Ju Han shook his bag, his smile was bright and beautiful.

"Leave it at the door, when I wake up again I will eat it."

Song Ju Han glared at him: "I got up in the freaking morning, I ran here yo give you a freaking breakfast before even saying thanks you are kicking me out before even asking me to come in for a drink?"

"No... then you take it and your face away." He Gu wanted to close the door.

"He Gu!" Song Ju Han slammed the security door. "Do you have a fucking conscience! Open the door for me."

"You are not here to send breakfast, yet you want to come in?"

"I think..." Song Ju Han said with anger, "I want to freaking hug you."

He Gu slammed the door.

   Just as he turned back and took two steps, he heard the sound of the key unlocking. He closed his eyes and took a few deep breaths before he suppressed the impulse to let out roar.

Song Ju Han pushed the door and walked in. "I didn't want you to know that I have the key."

He Gu squinted at him: "When did you take it?" He vaguely remembered that there was a spare key on the shoe, but he couldn't find it. He thought he remembered putting it in the wrong place.

"Before you left." Song Ju Han put the breakfast on the coffee table. "I didn't eat it. Xiao Song waited for me downstairs. I only have fifteen minutes. Let's have a breakfast together."

"Give me my key."

"Won't give it so don't ask." Song Ju Han pulled the key into his pocket, "..... unless you accompany me for breakfast that is."

He Gu calmed down the emotions: "I am going to brush my teeth."

"Hurry up, I only have fifteen minutes."

After brushing his teeth out, Song Ju Han had placed two breakfasts on the table and looked at him like a cat waiting to be fed.

He Gu went.

"Look, rice noodles, I know that you like to eat noodle soup, soup powder and other breakfast." Song Ju Han smiled at him. "I remember this one correctly?."

He Gu nod and picked up the chopsticks and ate it.

The rice noodles are still hot, the bone soup is thick, the lean meat is with made garlic and it is very delicious.

Song Ju Han condensed his eyes and saw his hair spinning for a while and his eyes flashed a little bit of sorrow before he picked up the chopsticks and ate it.

"I am going to perform at a charity event today. I have to go into the mountains for a week and raise money for schools in poor mountainous areas. Although it is a good thing, I won't see you in a week. Don't run around like a chicken."




He Gu didn't talk.

"The one shop downstairs in my apartment sells crabs and yellow crickets. Recently, there are fish skins and black-bone chickens. I haven't eaten yet. I am waiting to try them with you."

Why do you care for yourself to eat powder soup then?

"I know where to go to eat the specialty pecan, do you like to eat pecans?" Song Ju Han waited for a long time, but He Gu did not respond, he sighed out a breath, dropped the chopsticks, heavily leaning on the back of the chair, frowning.

After all, there was still no reaction. After eating, he took out a paper towel and wiped his mouth. Then he finally looked up at Song Ju Han and reached out and said, "Give me the key."

   Song Ju Han kicked the table legs with irritability: "No, you will set an alarm."

 He Gu thought about it.

 Ah ......I can change the lock

.... and he got up and went back to the bedroom.

Song Ju Han stood up fiercely: "I just came to see you on the side, I only slept for two hours in one night and you didn't even look at me!"

He Gu plain voice spoke: "What does it have to do with me?"

"You!" Song Ju Han gasped his fists.

"Remember that two years ago, you went to spend the night with me. On the big night, you said you wanted to eat cheesecake. Do you remember that time?"

Song Ju Han was stunned and seemed to think of something, his eyes became a little dodging.

"I went outside for a three-hour trip on the twelfth day and found a 24-hour cake shop. When I came back, I found myself walking too fast, forgot to bring the key, I pressed the doorbell and you had fell asleep without opening the door. I was cooped in the car till dawn, you woke up and the cake was sweet and you didn't even fucking ate the fucking cake." There is no trace of the expression on He Gu face. "In fact, you were not so sleepy, you were just too lazy to get up, right?"

Song Ju Han bowed his head and was speechless.

"Those things like this have gone. I given just an example. I didn't mean to make you guilty. I just want to tell you that people like you can't do anything to please others and you can't be wronged. Don't be rude just because you are not happy, I am not happy too."

Song Ju Han whispered: "I used to be really bad for you, is it?"

"Not good." He Gu said it honestly, "But there is nothing to repent for, you are not obligated to repent to me."

Song Ju Han's heart was smashed up and hurt in a dense manner. He would rather vent all his dissatisfaction and it's better to describe him as something that makes him feel uncomfortable. He said with anxiety:" I don't know the how to take care of people's feelings, but I will learn. You give me time."

"I am not interested in it." He said, "The key you can keep it, I will change the locks."

Song Ju Han took out the key and gently placed it on the table, grievously watching He Gu.

He Gu picked up the keys.

Song Ju Han pulled and hugged him. He whispered: "Don't struggle, let me just hold for a while, just a little while."

The gaze of his eyes crossed him and looked at the white wall with disappointment.

"He Gu, I miss you, I really miss you." Song Ju Han whispered, "It's almost four months since you left, now I haven't touched anyone. I think they are all appetizing but I just want to I want you. But I... will not force you."

He Gu whispered: "It's hard for you."

   Song Ju Han pretended not to hear and he personally kissed him on the neck: "When I come back....."

    He did not turn back, fearing that he would not leave if he even looked back.




He was not unbearable for a few days of separation. He just panicked when he couldn't see He Gu. He Gu didn't say goodbye, he didn't say anything, he had already felt a few knives in his heart and during that time he was sleepy. Every day, he was surrounded by a kind of temper, anger and extreme emotion, he can not afford more.

After Song Ju Han left, He Gu sat on the sofa slowly and for a long time, he sighed.

As Feng said, as he said, he began to "courting" He Gu.

He Gu didn't try to get back his phone and documents, but he couldn't stand him in his family's downstairs, but he promised to go eat with him.

He felt very embarrassed. This kind of embarrassment is far greater than the subtle past between him and Feng Zheng. It is the biggest reason why he does not want to contact anyone Feng Zheng because he feels that he is such a 30-year-old, dull and boring science man suitable for being courted.

"Being courted" should be something that girls enjoy, then at least the things that Zhuang Jie Yu give to such a flashy and splendid little boys and it is really awkward to have it done on him

However, Feng Zheng obviously does not think so. He is superior in appearance and he is elegant and decent in his gestures. What he does is taken for granted. He did not deliberately play tricks, but he paid a lot of attention and affection that could not be  ignored.

The two went to have a lunch, talked about some work and were still speculative. They used to be good friends. It is not difficult to find a common language.

After dinner, Feng Zheng said that he would take He Gu to go to a special place.

Somehow curious, until the car turned into a familiar road, he only remembered, that is the aquarium he and Feng Zheng had been to.

He Gu looked at the building not far from the window: "I didn't expect it to be open."

"Well, but there are already some operations that had be stopped. If you don't look at it now, maybe it won't be here next year."

He Gu felt some tumbling emotion? He thought that this aquarium was one of the most famous places in the city. At that time, if a couple's date was not here, it wouldn't be as good, but now there are more novelty and interesting things to steal the attention of the audience. It has fallen from favored.

The two men walked into the aquarium, a middle-aged man was waiting for them and He Gu recognized him, that was the professor who explained the lessons to them that year.

"Professor Chen." He Gu quickly reach out and "I have been missing coming here for a long time."

He Gu has always respected the intellectuals.

"Ah, Little He, I really didn't expect you to come." Professor Chen said with a smile. "It is also time for you to come. The aquarium has been losing money for two years. After that, it will be turned to scientific research and it will be restricted to the outside world."

"We like it very much, how can we not come back." Feng Zheng smiled. "The first time we came here, you explained it. This last time, we are bothering you."

"No trouble, no trouble, I am retired, I have nothing to do, it is good to go out and turn around."

He Gu looked at Feng Zheng and found that Feng Zheng was smiling at him and suddenly he felt a little touched.

He knows what Feng Zheng is doing and Feng Zheng has achieved his goal. He really remembers their childhood time and recalls how much he once cherished this friend.

Professor Chen is very energetic and takes them to visit and explain in the aquarium. There are almost no people today, as if the entire aquarium is theirs. In the world of Nassen Blue, people's hearts become quiet.

He Gu couldn't stop talking to Feng Zheng. The gap that has been stuck in his heart has also dissipated a lot.

In all fairness, although Feng Zheng concealed his relationship to Song Ju Han in the past, he has always been very good to him in other matters. As a man, he should have some minds. He also puts down his complaints about Feng Zheng.

After visiting the aquarium, the two had a meal in the same restaurant and the same aquarium box.

It was remembered that he was going to attend dinner with Feng Zheng that day, but he was temporarily called by Song Ju Han. When he was eating, he still thought about Song Ju Han.

Seven years have passed, the place is still there, but people are beyond recognition.

Feng Zheng recalled a lot of things in the past, only to remove the person who is Song Ju Han, why not naturally mention it, so the atmosphere between the two is very good.

After dinner, Feng Zheng sent him back to his home. He Gu looked at him and said: "Feng Zheng, I remembered a lot of previous things today. To be honest, I am very happy. I have already let go in the past. But you should also let go of it, I can only accept you as my friend."

Feng Zheng smiled: "I like you so being directly, but I still have a lot of patience, I can walk slowly."

He Gu looked at him helplessly.

Feng Zheng reached out, He Gu subconsciously stepped back, Feng Zheng's eyes flashed a trace of loss and finally his hand fell on his shoulder and patted it gently: "Go back to rest, see you in the morning."

He Gu was a bit embarrassed, he just nodded.

Looking at Feng Zheng's car, He Gu felt very tired. He suddenly gave birth to an impulse to go hide in the mountains.

The contact between people will be so troublesome. If you are involved in feelings, you may also try to make a devastating blow.

   The monkey has spent tens of millions of years developing into an adult. What does he want? He Gu would rather be a monkey now.

As Feng said, as he said, he has a lot of patience. Every day, the telephone information is constantly changing and he is looking for something and using a frequency that is slightly urgent but not annoying, "courting".

He Gu pushed it off several times, but because of his feelings, he couldn't hide. He could only have a person to accompany him to eat and chat. Anyway, as long as he did not respond, Feng Zheng would sooner or later retreat.

On this day, the two of them watched the movie together and Feng Zheng sent him home.

They looked at a science fiction film, talked about the rocket propeller on the road, argued a topic and talked about and He Gu was not willing to go upstairs, the two continued chatting in the car.

Just then, the front lights suddenly darkened and a figure appeared in front of the two.

He Gu swore, even though the backlight produced by the lights hidden the person's face in the light and shadow, he still judged that the coming person was Song Ju Han from the familiar tall figure.

Feng Zheng apparently recognized it. His eyes were dark and annoyed. He turned off the lights and looked at Song Ju Han.

Song Ju Han's face was gloomy and he looked at him for a moment, then said to Feng Zheng: "Get down."

He Gu saw that Song Ju Han is going crazy again? Just as he wanted to stop it. Feng Zheng has already opened the car door and got off the car. He Gu had to follow out of the car.

Song Ju Han yelled: "Do you fucking think you can put your face in front of your nose you still suspect that there is not enough blending between us?"

Feng Zheng sarcastically said: "Why?...He Gu and you have been separated from each other and what is the 'between' you? We are friends, now if you two are blending then I am mixing."

Song Ju Han stepped up and pulled up Feng Zheng's collar and said evilly: "Stay a little farther away from him."

Feng Zheng smiled and said: "He Gu isn't your boyfriend, not before, not even now, you should stay away from him and kisd others.... that is too cheap a behavior."

"Our issues are not your concern. What do you count as? He Gu have you never had a relationship with you!"




He Gu thought that Song Ju Han would be the first heavy-handed person, but he did not expect Feng Zheng to take the lead in throwing his fist.

Song Ju Han escaped from his attack and Feng Zheng kicked another foot on his lap. He turned back and counterattacked. The two men suddenly became a group of fists and kicks

He Gu felt extremely bored. He closed the door and said coldly: "You men continue to play slowly, good night."

Both of them are stupid. 

Well don't forget to vote and comment..... Get intoxicated..... and wake up...As Always Years of Intoxication.

Comments

  1. Even I have been repeatedly reading this over and over again, it didn't lessen the feeling of goosebumps and that sensation I'm getting in every time Song Ju Han appears in the scene! His aura is.. wtf. Are you Son Gouko? oozing with so much power, your energy affects me so damn much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lmao He Gu became Mr. Smooth now

    ReplyDelete
  3. "You men continue to play slowly, good night." - you made my day, He Gu

    ReplyDelete
  4. He Gu is a trip. He has men fighting for him and he is just taking it easy. I love this new He Gu. You go boy. Make them work for it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You can really feel how tired he is

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well the only time he gu did a good job. That leave them be.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Medium Rectangle

Holla

Translations for Sale

Tharntype The Series, Chapter 16: Once is never enough!

Banished To Another World, Chapter 1: The First Day Struggling to survive