Translations for Sale

Translations for Sale

Hey Yall Thanks for the Support na These are the Book in PDFs THAI NOVELS Tharn Type 2: Seven years of Love  Fish Upon the Sky English Fan Translation Bite Me the Series English Fan Translation Your Name Engraved Herein Manner of Death English Fan Translation  Vice Versa; Love Switch Worlds Nitiman: The Society and Lover  Behind the Scenes  Cutie Pie the Series Hia Said I am Naive Tale of Thousand Stars  Not Me the Novel  Love You My Ride English Fan translation Cupid Last Wish English Fan translation Because You Are My Sky English Fan translation Tharn Type 1: The More You Hate the More you Love KinnPorsche: Mafia Love, Last Love The Miracle of a Teddy Bear Love Mechanics Book 1 English Fan Translation Love in the Air (Love Storm) English Fan translation Love in the Air (Love Sky) English Fan translation Ai Long Nhai English Fan Translation Unforgettable Night with a Mafia English Fan translation Vegas Pete; I Dont Become Satan English Fan Translation I Will Hit You, Noei English Fan

Chapter 52: Another One Comes Around

Years of Intoxication 《一醉經年》 Yi Zui Jing Nian.    

 Chapter 52: Another One Comes Around

Singapore?

He Gu took a moment then said: "Gu, are you going to Singapore?"

     He used to travel to Singapore with his superiors. He had a good impression of the place, clean and peaceful, high level of civilization and most people speak Chinese.

Gu Qing Pei nodded: " I want to change the environment, Wang Jing has an industry in Singapore. I can help him there. You should have nothing to be attached to here. Do you want to go with me? The treatment will definitely satisfy you."

He Gu scoffed in silence.

"You can think about it, think about it, feel free to contact me."

"When is Gu going to go?"

Gu Qing Pei sipped his mouth and his expression was filled with some sadness and frustration. "Soon."

 He Gu had guessed that Gu Qing Pei gave up the foundation he built through ten years of hard work in Beijing and this must be related to Yuan Li Jiang. He suddenly remembered the day of the accident, Gu Qing Pei said to him on the phone, probably meant that he did not want to experience emotional crisis at this age.

But this kind of thing has little to do with age and when is it chosen by people.

Nowadays, the change on Gu Qing Pei, combined with Yuan Yang words, make things awkward.

This topic made the atmosphere too heavy. Gu Qing Pei changed the topic lightly and talked about the trip to Europe. He Gu also laughed: "It's so open abroad, have you been playing for so long, did you have an affair?"

This is just an unintentional ridicule, He Gu was stunned.

Gu Qing Pei raised an eyebrow: "You really?"

He Gu smiled: "I met a very good boy."

Zhou He Yi's warm smile appeared in his mind.

"Well, He Gu, you let me look at him, which nationality is he?"

"Dutch Chinese."

"Do you have a photo?"

Hesitated for a moment, opened the phone and pulled out the photo of Zhou He Yi and handed it to Gu Qing Pei.

Gu Qing Pei smiled and said: "Hey, little handsome guy, looks so cute."

He Gu nodded.

"He will come to China?"

He Gu shook his head again.

"That's very good." Gu Qing Pei gently whispered his mouth. "Do you know He Gu? I think this is the best timely fun, good gathering, everyone is happy, don't talk about feelings, all of that are nonsense."  Gu Qing Pei twisted his face and looked out the window. The handsome side was painted with a faint light, the curled eyelashes trembled and his eyes were deep, as if he was carrying the loneliness of half a world.

"Yeah..." He Gu bowed his head and smiled bitterly: "I just want to get through even if it's a bit late."

Saying goodbye to Gu Qing Pei, He Gu drove slowly to the house and on the road, he thought a lot, but he still could not make up his mind.

If he really wants to leave, his mother will definitely want him to go to Shanghai and he himself... he doesn't know where he wants to go. He has always been a pretty decisive person, but hesitated in this matter.




Back home, he found a familiar car downstairs. He parked the car and walked calmly.

The door opened and Feng Zheng walked out from inside.

The two have not seen each other for half a year and now they stand opposite each other. It is really like a world apart.

He Gu nodded: "How did you find me?"

"It is not difficult to know where you live. The address of the employee you filled in my dad at that time is this address." Feng Zheng lowered his head and kicked the stone under the kick with the shiny shoes that were as dirty as the dust. "Just I venture to run here, afraid that you will be angry."

"I am not angry." He Gu said generously, "Sit down and talk?" When he passed by, he was able to calmly face Feng Zheng.

Feng Zheng looked up and his eyes were full of surprise and joy. He Gu went upstairs, Feng Zheng quickly followed.

When he entered the house, he said, "Sit down, do you want to drink something? Tea... Oh, it's too late, you can't sleep with tea and coffee so I will just pour some water for you."

Feng was stunned: "You still remember."

"Of course I remember, you are particularly sensitive to these."

Feng Zheng's deep eyes chased He Gu back.

He Gu poured two glasses of water and put ine in front of Feng Zheng: "How come you suddenly appeared to me?"

"I have been looking for you for a long time. Your phone was exposed from the Internet... Well, at that time, it had been shut down. I wanted to come to you, but I thought that your mood is definitely bad. You would not want to see me. When the news is over, I still couldn't find you. Once I checked, I heard that you are going abroad..." Feng Zheng frowned at what happened. "You tell me the truth, are you okay?"

"I am very good now." He Gu drink a slobber. "Look, the news has passed and no one will discuss me any more. Everything is as usual."

"But you left Nanchuang."

"Well, yeah, I don't want to make them embarrassed." He Gu smiled, "Nanchuang is also enough kind to give me a big bonus."

"He Gu, for that relationship, you sacrifice too much."

He Gu shrugged his shoulders, as if he had  heard the acupuncture pin, he can now calmly said: "So I was not awake."

"Great." Feng Zheng said with relief: "I know there will be this day coming."

He Gu nodded: "I know."

"What are your plans for the next step?"

"I haven't thought about it yet."

"Come work for me," Feng said seriously.




He Gu laughed: "Everyone thought that I would have a very difficult time to find a job. I didn't expect that I was quite popular."

   Feng Zheng double elbows rubbed against the thighs, his  slender fingers crossed, staring at He Gu: "He Gu, is there someone else who is looking to hire you? No matter how many annual salary he gives you, I can double it."

"It's not a question of money. I don't think we are suitable for working together." He Gu just doesn't want to talk about it between him and Feng Zheng. If Song Ju Han knows it, he will make trouble. Thinking about it can be a headache.

Feng Zheng sighed and his expression was very lost.

He Gu felt not very good in his heart: "I don't mean anything else, just, too many things happen..."

"I understand." Feng Zheng showed a bleak smile. "He Gu, I understand, you don't want to see me and you don't want to contact me any more. I want to respect you too, so that I can't see your eyes sad, but I still can't stand it." Live... I always thought, if there is no Song Ju Han, what will we do, we were so coworkers in the past, we used to be such good friends, if there is no Song Ju Han, we would have been very happy."

He Gu bowed his head and didn't speak.

"This kind of thinking, after seeing you back, I can't stop it. Especially when I saw Song Ju Han doesn't cherish you. I regret that I didn't stay with you at the time. Maybe everything would have been different."

"Feng Zheng, what happened between me and Song Ju Han is not your fault. Although you have concealed from me the most important thing, I can't accept it, but I have already let it go and you don't have to blame yourself."

"But I can't let you go." Feng Zheng took a deep breath and his eyes were hidden. "I always miss you, think about us. I rarely regret He Gu but I have regretted it in my life. I only have a lot of memories of you. Many things filled with regret."

He Gu didn't know what to say. He also regrets a lot of things, but he can think about it. He thinks that there are choices, sometimes there is no choice and regret can change something.

Feng Zheng looked at him with deep affection: "I have been thinking for a long time. I don't want to regret it for a few years or regret it for the rest of my life. I will continue to regret every decision I made or did not do. So, why?"

Feng Zheng solemnly said, "Give me a chance, I like you, I want to be with you."

He Gu was stunned? He thought that Feng Zheng was here out of concern and came to him to talk about the old things. He never thought that Feng Zheng would suddenly tell him this.

In his impression, Feng Zheng has always been detached, cold and hot. He can't understand what Feng Zheng is thinking, but he doesn't feel that Feng Zheng likes him. More, it may be the obsession of the year. He indulged for a moment: "Feng Zheng, I don't think you like me, you just don't want to lose to Song Ju Han."

Feng Zheng's eyebrows closed: "Why do you think that I am as naive as Song Ju Han? Maybe I have had such an idea in the past, but now, you are simply attracting me. You are better, better and more attractive than that time. I admit that Song Ju Han made me very reluctant, but I was not willing, not because I lost to him, but because I could not protect you and could not have you."

His body could not help but retreat back until the back reached the back of the sofa. He shook his head and felt a little embarrassed: "Feng Zheng, I tell the truth, I can't accept you, there are too many between us... I can't forget those things."

Feng Zheng smiled and said: "He Gu, you are really embarrassed, even if you are euphemistic, you are not willing?"

"Sorry, but I think this kind of thing is as clear as possible."

"You are right, even you have this, let me appreciate." Feng Zheng shook his head and smiled. "You haven't changed at all, even if it is Song Ju Han, he hasn't changed you. It's great. "

"You are wrong, Song Ju Han has changed me too much."

"No, you are leaving him now, 'the old you' is coming back."

He Gu come back. "He" is back?

"He Gu, turn the page of Song Ju Han over and your life should start a new chapter."

"My life has indeed turned new chapter, but I... I can't love others any more." He Gu smiled a little, "Feng Zheng, don't waste time on me."

Feng Zheng shook his head and said seriously: "In the end, it is just a relationship, but it is just a love affair. Will you think too seriously? Maybe after another year and a half, you really won't care. He, you are less than 30 years old, how do you know that you will not fall in love with others."

He Gu laughed and at the end of the laugh, the voice was a bit bitter: "I have always comforted myself so much, Feng Zheng, we really have some tacit understanding."

He always wanted to convince himself of these comforts, but he knew very well that these seven years were not just a relationship for him, but the result he got was not just a loss of love. He has been thoroughly emptied from the inside out and if he is dead, he can still live, probably that is his current state.

He tried to find a little happiness, some work, a kind of existence value, so that he had reason to live, but he knew that he actually lost interest in everything, didn't care much about anything, even he didn't have a future or any expectations.

He is just alive, trying to avoid suffering while staying alive.

Sometimes he thinks deeply about why he loves Song Ju Han so much and he is not willing to let go of the seven years that he had suffering. Perhaps it is because Song Ju Han is the most dazzling and flashing in his bleak, gray-blooded life. Bright light, Song Ju Han has all the qualities he envied, has a very different life and has an ideal, talent and unlimited future.

When he numbly went to school, studied and worked and lived a good life in a step-by-step manner, Song Ju Han let him see how extraordinary life can be and let his heart, which has always been indifferent, have a strong, awkward sensations. Yes, he is so fond of the first time, so he wants one thing now, then wants to be close to them, so eagerly await their common future.

It is no exaggeration to say that Song Ju Han has lighted up his life. Because he loves, desires and looks forward to these things, it is so wonderful. He feels that he has such a thing, he is a person with flesh and blood and a living value, so that why has not been able to keep his upper hand.

However, Song Ju Han is too bright and too hot. He Gu felt like he was holding a red iron.... soldering iron. When it hurts to the extreme, he must let go.

Only in that moment, he is equal to giving up the pleasures of the whole world.

This is not just a relationship, it is not just a love affair.

Fortunately, without pleasure, he can live, it's nothing more than a boring life, at least not to experience the pain.

Feng Zheng looked at the loss in his eyes and his heart was uncomfortable: "No matter what, you can't sentence yourself to death prison, a person like Song Ju Han is not worth your waste of life. I have done too much to regret myself. This time, I will not back down again. He Gu, let me court you again."

He Gu sighed and shook his head: "Feng Zheng, I don't want to let you down, I..."

"He Gu?" Feng Zheng said firmly. "This is my decision. I chose it myself. Even if you let me down, it is not your fault."

"I may leave the capital."

Feng was stunned: "Where do you want to go?"

"Not yet known, but I want to change my environment and find a job again."

"Are you worried that Song Ju Han will be entangled with you?"

He Gu frowned: "How did you know..."

"I know that Song Ju Han went to France." Feng Zheng said calmly, "I also know that he must gone there looking for you."

He Gu turned his face and he was not happy to said: "Why? couldn't he have gone there to work?"

 No one wants to be investigated. It is enough to be annoying with Song Ju Han.

"Because he can't bear you not being far from his grip."

He Gu turned to look at him

"I guessed it right?" Feng Zheng smiled coldly. "I am so happy to see that Song Ju Han also has not got to you today."

"You think too much, he just..."

"He Gu." Feng Zheng interrupted him again. "You don't know how much charm you have. But you can't believe in Song Ju Han anymore. He can never be single person to you. He will only bring you countless pain."




"I know."

 No one knows Song Ju Han better than him.

Feng Zheng couldn't help but smile again, his eyes were a little cloudy. "Song Ju Han, I expect him to eat his own bad fruit."

He Gu shook his head: "He can't last long."

"If you are worried that Song Ju Han is going to be messing with you and want to leave, then let me deal with this matter. I will go to Song He and Vanessa."

"Song Ju Han doesn't listen to anyone's words, it's useless. And..." He Gu said, " this is my own business, I solve it myself."

"He Gu, don't be so stubborn, I can..."

"Feng Zheng." He Gu looked at him seriously, "my own business, I solve it myself."

Feng Zheng sighed and smiled bitterly: "Song Ju Han didn't cherish you so much, he would regret it for a lifetime."

Well don't forget to vote and comment..... Get intoxicated..... and wake up...As Always Years of Intoxication.    

Comments

  1. I'm enough with that Hegu's 'this is my bussiness' over and over again...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know why but Two Ghost by Harry Styles keeps ringing in my head.. So I listened and now it hurts me so bad... I feel my heart is breaking into pieces..

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Medium Rectangle

Holla

Translations for Sale

Tharntype The Series, Chapter 16: Once is never enough!

Banished To Another World, Chapter 1: The First Day Struggling to survive