Translations for Sale

Translations for Sale

Hey Yall Thanks for the Support na These are the Book in PDFs THAI NOVELS Tharn Type 2: Seven years of Love  Fish Upon the Sky English Fan Translation Bite Me the Series English Fan Translation Your Name Engraved Herein Manner of Death English Fan Translation  Vice Versa; Love Switch Worlds Nitiman: The Society and Lover  Behind the Scenes  Cutie Pie the Series Hia Said I am Naive Tale of Thousand Stars  Not Me the Novel  Love You My Ride English Fan translation Cupid Last Wish English Fan translation Because You Are My Sky English Fan translation Tharn Type 1: The More You Hate the More you Love KinnPorsche: Mafia Love, Last Love The Miracle of a Teddy Bear Love Mechanics Book 1 English Fan Translation Love in the Air (Love Storm) English Fan translation Love in the Air (Love Sky) English Fan translation Ai Long Nhai English Fan Translation Unforgettable Night with a Mafia English Fan translation Vegas Pete; I Dont Become Satan English Fan Translation I Will Hit You, Noei English Fan

Chapter 44: Nothing is Worse than Being  a Mistress

  Years of Intoxication 《一醉經年》 Yi Zui Jing Nian.  

  Chapter 44: Nothing is Worse than Being  a Mistress

As the weather warmed up, Song Ju Han also returned to the public's vision a little bit, but at first it was not him doing a job, but he was with Vanessa  going around to do charity, to get a good look to the public, interspersed with the sights of him and the actress named Zhang Xiao Li from the "paparazzi photo" photo.

Song Ju Han only disclosed this relationship in his life. Saying that when he was still studying music in the United States, he had been dating with the daughter of the pop music godfather. The two were quite old friends and they all came from famous families. Such feelings cultivated from childhood are destined to mature and be long-lasting. Now that the news have been divorced and married, Song Ju Han he had not been "single", even though his scandal has not broken.

The media are speculating that Song Ju Han will openly regute his homo-ness and Zhang Xiao Li's would slap back the homosexual rumors. After all, in addition to an extraordinary beauty, Zhang Xiao Li also comes from a prominent family life and it is appropriate to be matched to Song Ju Han.

Every time Song Ju Han looked at the news report, he sneered at it: "These photos cost money and when she finished shooting, she still screamed that it was taken from a bad angle. She was short and blamed the camera."

He Gu didn't say anything.

Song Ju Han hugged him and said: "It's all fake. She is the signing artist of our company. You don't mind do you?"

"Do not mind."

1]...F*ck you my left cheek mind it

Song Ju Han used his strength to turn He Gu amd kiss him and then acted spoiled: "But I want to see you being jealous."

"... You shouldn't think about it."

After taking a break for too long, He Gu felt a little uncomfortable, but as he said, he could not find a job in Beijing in a short time. He considered entrepreneurship, but he felt that his communication skills were problematic and it was even harder to praise people. So he planned to go to Gu Qing Pei to talk and seek some advice.

Unexpectedly, Gu Qing Pei had an accident at this time.

After leaving Nanchuang, He Gu and Chen have been in contact with each other. This day, Chen Shan called him secretly and said that Gu Qing Pei had an accident. He Gu felt a little stunned and asked with some fear: "How, what is it about "

"I only know today that Gu is also gay, no, everyone knows now."

"...What do you mean?"

"Gu's photo with a man was sent to the mailbox of his new company. There are too many people who know Mr. Gu. Now the industry knows all about it... Do you want to see it? I have it here too."

   After a shock, He Gu took a deep breath and still felt his body shivering. He trembled: "I don't want to see." The shame and embarrassment to judged in public by the public, he knew about that more than his share

"In fact, it is not explicit. The photo only cut to a chest going up, but Gu's face is exposed and another person is blurred."

He Gu thought about and he felt soft on his knees. You can guess the general situation. If he someone is covered up, it must be Yuan Yang. Then the person who diverges the photo is probably Yuan Li Jiang who deliberately retaliated against Gu Qing Pei. Yuan Li Jiang is from a Communist Partyarty background, he is very conservative, how can he endure this scandal for his son.

Chen Shan sighed: "Gu is so pitiful, he is such a good person, and he still have to face this... what can he do now."

"Chen Shan, you deleted the mail and urged the rest of the company to delete theirs. I will call Chairman Dong and let him stop these things from circulating in Nanchuang. If you know who is continuing to spread these things in the company, tell me. Mr. Gu has made great contributions to the development of Nanchuang. If rumors are used to ruin his private life, where is the corporate dignity of Nanchuang holding up?"

Chen Shan said seriously: "He, you are right, I will make them all delete them."

Hanging up the phone, He Gu hand was still shaking, he can not imagine Gu Qing Pei's mood at the moment, the man who is always full of enthusiasm and full of confidence, the man who is exquisite and elegant at any time in public, suffering such humiliating blow...

He calmed his breathing a few times before he calmed down his emotions and called the chairman of Nanchuang. Chairman Dong has always appreciated Gu Qing Pei. He feels very helpless and unfortunate for his departure. At this time, he heard the contents of the call and was filled with indignation. He promised that the photos would not be allowed to spread inside Nanchuang and he asked him about his current situation. .

He Gu understate it and said that he was still resting.

Chairman Dong was silent and said: "I know that you are not looking for a job right now. Nanchuang has many branches in the world. We can't let you enter a domestic company. You can pick one at a foreign country. But the main business is energy and it may not have a job with your qualifications, but as long as you want to go work there, it is not a problem to arrange a location for you."

He Gu was grateful to said: "Thank you, Chairman Dong, I will think about it." Although he did not intend to go abroad, he was very moved by the old leader who was still concerned about him.

Hanging up the phone, He Gu called  Gu Qing Pei and sure enough, it has been shut down.

He grabbed the key and coat, drove to Gu Qing Pei's house and pressed the doorbell for half an hour. No one answered so he had to return home.

After returning home, he suddenly remembered something, called the personnel director of Nanchuang and called her for an emergency contact for Gu Qing Pei and finally got Gu Qing Pei's father's number.

The phone was quickly connected and He Gu was careful to say, "Hello, Uncle, I am a friend of Gu Qing Pei."

"Oh, his friend, hello, why are you calling me?"

"His phone is off, I am in a hurry to find him, I am looking for the company matter with him.."

"What an urgent matter, has something happened?"

"Nothing, just work." He Gu was little bit clear, obviously Gu Qing Pei's father still knows nothing, "Can you contact him for me?"

"He just got home yesterday." The old man sighed. "It must be a problem at work. He didn't have the usual spirit after he got home. I have never seen him like this. Did he do something wrong? He will be fired ?"

He Gu felt  a bit sad: "No, he didn't do anything wrong, can I talk to him?"

"Well, you wait."

On the other end of the phone, there was a knock on the door. The old man whispered, "Your friend called, you want to pick it up."

For a long while, the old man asked, "What is your name?"

"He Gu"

After a while, waiting on the phone, he heard about a grunt and Gu Qing Pei's tired voice appeared on the phone. "He Gu?"

He Gu listened to his voice and his heart was very uncomfortable: "Gu, are you still okay?"




Gu Qing Pei said with a wry smile: "Obviously I'm not very good."

"How may I help you?"

"Help me call Chairman Dong and let him..."

"I have already settled that."

Gu Qing Pei sighed with a sigh of relief: "He Gu, you are always so reliable."

"This is okay, what else can I help you with?"

"It's nothing, no one can do this for me. I hope my parents don't found now."

He Gu was silent then said : "Gu, at the beginning of this year, I had a similar thing happening to me like you. When you comforted me, I still remember, I am not very good at comforting and I have no eloquence like you, but I can repeat it to you one by one, as long as it can cheer you up."

Gu Qing Pei smiled: "I heard such comforting person for the first time, but it is very effective. Thank you. Actually, I understand that I just need time to adjust. Its just that in this time... I am in a bad state, but you can rest assured that these setbacks won't beat me."

"That's good, you are much better than me, I believe in you."

"No, you are stronger than me." Gu Qing Pei said softly, "I just liked a person for a year and I fell apart. In the past seven years, I can't imagine how you handled it."

He Gu sighed and suddenly his nose was sour.

He didn't know what happened. He experienced so much. He only couldn't help but want to cry when he found out about Song Ju Han and Feng Zheng's past. At any other time, it was hard to endure, but because of Gu Qing Pei's sentence. The words are  once again painful.

"I failed now." Gu Qing Pei said with self-deprecating tone, "I am not afraid of losing anything and I can recover from any age. I am frustrated at this age, but I am failed at this age. It is really... a life blow."

He Gu took a breath and mute: "That's life."

   Hanging up the phone, He Gu mood was very bad, he is full of anger, but does not know who the object of such anger. He saw Gu Qing Pei as himself a few months ago. At that time, he was angry, helpless, frustrated and pained. He didn't even want to think about it.

Fortunately, Gu Qing Pei, like him, can swear and the past will pass.

It's just for the heart, it's impossible to heal in a lifetime.

He Gu stayed still for a long time, until the doorbell suddenly rang and he was so scared that he was coming back. He thought that Song Ju Han had come. In the past, he opened the door, but the person standing outside the door made him hold his anger in check

It was a woman who wore a pair of huge sunglasses, almost covering half of her face. Even so, he could see her delicate facial features.

He Gu felt that she was a little familiar: "Hello, who are you looking for?"

She took off her sunglasses and revealed a pure and soft face. The eyes were full of autumn water and the black hair was lined with white skin. he saw pity from her eyes

He Gu recognized her, she is the heroine who is rumored to be rumored to be dating with Song Ju Han - Zhang Xiao Li.

Zhang Xiao Li smiled gently: "Hello, He Gu is it?"

He Gu heart felt a little tight, he said blankly: "Yes."

Zhang Xiao Li pulled the hair behind her ear and looked cute and charming. "Can I come in and talk to you?"

"It is not appropriate for a girl to enter and leave the house of a strange man."He Gu instinctively wanted to resist this person, he knows that she will bring him pain.

Zhang Xiao Li was stunned and laughed: "It doesn't matter, I know you... you won't be interested in me."

He Gu looked at her for a moment and let her come in.

Zhang Xiao Li smiled slightly and did not fight for face and walked in.

He Gu firmly grasp the door handle and gently close the door.

Zhang Xiao Li sat on the sofa and looked around for a while. Finally, her eyes fell on what happened: "Is the house newly renovated? There is a fresh paint smell, so it is not good for the body."

"It will not be a problem after a while."

Zhang Xiao Li said: "I am not talking about me, I am worried about you."

He Gu didn't answer and said straightforwardly, "Do you have anything you came here for?"

Zhang Xiao Li snorted: "Well, you should know its about me and Ju Han, I know you, so you don't have to be nervous."

He Gu said: "Miss Zhang, do I look nervous?"

Zhang Xiao Li frowned in silence. "In fact, I have considered coming to you for a long time. Didn't you want to come to see me..."

"Who gave you my address."

Zhang Xiao Li said: "Eh..."

"Who gave it to you?" He Gu stared at her with a deep eye.

Zhang Xiao Li's shoulders shrank: "Song He gave it to me."

"You Mr. Song is really a supernatural powerhouse." He Gu voice was dripping with irony.

Zhang Xiao Li patted the already neat hair: "I know that I came here so abrupt, you may not be too happy, but I can't be seen with you outside, I will be recognized by fans, so I had to come directly to your home." Um... I think, I should still see you. After all, if I am married to Ju Han, I want to know if I can accept you."

He Gu felt like a lightning strike hit his body!

Marriage? !

Zhang Xiao Li looked at the expression on He Gu face and said unexpectedly: "You didn't know?"

When the chest is pierced by a sword, the liver and intestines are broken.

Marriage ……

He Gu clenched his fist and bite his teeth: "You continue ...."

   Song Ju Han, you can always give me an unexpected "surprise". Whenever I feel that you have stepped on my bottom line, you dig a few meters down.

   The heart has already been hollowed out by you and even a trace of flesh and blood is evaporated

Zhang Xiao Li turned her eyes and smiled gracefully and sweetly: "Ju Han will tell you, we plan to get engaged at the end of the year and there are still more than half a year, so he may not have time to talk about it."

He Gu listened to his own empty voice: "What does you marrying have to do with me?"

"Our marriage is special, there are many attached conditions, but I really like him." Zhang Xiao Li smiled. "I know that your feelings are very good, you should be a very good person then you will be with Ju Han." I will be with you for so many years, I think... I can accept you."




When he closed his eyes, He Gu felt more and more airy and was unable to breathe.

This little girl, it was a slap in the face for him, making him shameful and he wanted to disappear.

It turned out that Xiao Song said that he was the "right one". It was not the most embarrassing thing for him. The most embarrassing thing for him was that he immediately did not even count as the "correct one".

What the little girl regarded him as that it means is that Song Ju Han regarded him as that.

Song Ju Han regarded him as a "MISTRESS."

If it was not the appropriate time, He Gu really wanted to laugh out loud.

It's ridiculous, how can it be so ridiculous. His whole person, the whole thing, is fucking, disgusting and funny.

He also thought that this time he was cautious and careful, he put himself in half and he should have a slight advantage in this undefined relationship, but Song Ju Han still took him by the knife.

In the past seven years, this is the deepest, heaviest and most painful knife.

Zhang Xiao Li observed He Gu, a flash of smile passed in her eyes, she continued: "I am very generous I think we can get along together, you can rest assured, I will not make it that Ju Han is always with me."

He Gu looked at her, but his eyes seemed to have penetrated her and looked at the unknown place.

"Well... are you not looking for a job now? If you don't get any, I can help, how about you come be my assistant? I will pay as you  as a driver, so you can often see Ju Han, He will not be distracted from work because of you..."

1]... My heart is dripping with hate ...I wanna give her to Sangwoo.

His gaze returned to her and suddenly she smiled stiffly: "Okay, after the annual salary of 60000 yuans, the 12-month salary plus the year-end award, the weekly working time is 40 hours, the overtime pay is tripled, the legal holidays. Add ten days of paid holidays."

Zhang Xiao Li's face became more ugly, then she stuttered: "The star assistant... there is no fixed time of work"

He Gu that: "In this case, you may not be able to afford me."

Zhang Xiao Li tightened the grip on her skirt and slowly stood up: "In short, I just want to get to know you first. I hope we can get along well in the future. Then I will not bother you anymore. I will go back first."

"Yes and don't bother."

  After Zhang Xiao Li left, He Gu fell on the sofa in a collapse, forced to hold his chest, desperately gasping for breath, just barely able to resist the pain of suffocation.

He shuddered and grabbed the phone and sent a message to Song Ju Han: Are you coming over tonight?

Song Ju Han quickly returned one: I will arrive soon, baby wait for me.

1].... For you b*tch your wh*re was just here

When he looked at the glaring "baby" word, he Gu finally couldn't help but laugh and the laughter was mixed with sobbing echoed in the empty room, which was extraordinarily cold.

When Song Ju Han arrived, He Gu had taken a cold shower and dressed neatly in his home clothes, he looked at peace.

Song Ju Han put something in his hand on the table: "A very good bird's nest soup was sent by a friend, to make up for you, how about we eat it late?"

He Gu looked at Song Ju Han, carefully and without a single inch moving.

Song Ju Han was somewhat stunned by him: "What happened to you?"

He Gu turned to the door and said: "Today ..... Zhang Xiao Li came to me."

Song Ju Han was paralyzed and eyes straightened: "Who?"

"Zhang Xiao Li, your rumored girlfriend, should you still say that... Lets call her your fiancée?"

Song Ju Han's face suddenly changed: "How could she come here! What nonsense did she say!!"

He Gu face had the expression of the frozen rock, there is no trace of flaws: "She said that you are going to get married at the end of the year, she wanted to know me in advance."

Song Ju Han was so violent that he thundered said: "She's so f*cking stupid--forced, is her brain in the water??"

"My address.....  your father gave her."

   Song Ju was so angry that he took out his mobile phone, thought of something and threw a mobile phone. He went to the front and said with anger: "Things are different from what you think. Don't think about it, you listen to me."

He Gu calmly said: "Ooh I am listening to you."

Song Ju Han stroked his ear and spoke with a gloomy face: "I have a bad reputation now. My dad hopes to put down the rumors of my homosexuality, so he found her to make a feverish scandal. The next step is to get an agreement to get married. He hopes that I can have a baby. So that I can receive the hearts of the public..."

"Oh, you still have to have children too." He Gu couldn't feel his brain himself. He was mechanically talking to Song Ju Han, but the soul seemed to be outside the body, watching this farce coldly.

"You don't have to accept it, we will be having a test-tube baby, I won't touch her." Song Ju Han said that and the more guilty he was He Gu numb expression made him feel flustered, "He Gu, I have not touched her, I don't like her at all. I promised that you I will not do it. In fact, it doesn't really make a difference if I get married, its nothing but it's a name."

He Gu nodded.

"Then..." Song Ju Han was a little nervous. "Do you mind...?"

He Gu looked at Song Ju Han, showing a faint smile: "I don't mind."

It turned out that my heart was dead and I could not feel any pain. that's nice.

1].... Jesus this man needs an Oscar on how to be an incosiderate  asshole... Blimey

Song Ju Han suddenly breathed a sigh of relief: "I know that you are not willing to be embarrassed. I promise that I will only have you if you are not married."

"Yeah whatever."

   Song Ju Han kissed him softly and then hugged him: "The most peace of mind I have is when I'm with you, you have been with me for so many years, I can't live without you."




He Gu smell the faint scent of Song Ju Han tender words, he only felt annoyed.

He seems to have experienced an emotional death, the loss of all strength and hope, only the feeling of nothingness was front of him, the end of his life in his imagination, this is the case, he even too lazy to say a fierce word.

   That night, they f*cked madly, making love, Song Ju Han's enthusiasm for He Gu, surprised and excited him, he was positioned in all manners of ways for a whole night, the two were exhausted and they fell asleep.

He Gu had a beautiful dream. In the dream, they returned to the high school era. He looked at Song Ju Han from a distance and Song Ju Han didn't even recognize him. He secretly jumped to see his idol. It felt so good.

One's life on earth seems to appear as before.

Well don't forget to vote and comment..... Get intoxicated..... and wake up...As Always Years of Intoxication.

Comments

  1. Seriously? I want to hit my frying pan in your head He Gu, You now holds the title: The King of masochism! ugh!... grrrrr!..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know. I feel like He Gu is about to snap, and it's going to be glorious too.

      Delete
  2. Throw both the girl and sjh to sangwooo!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well i kind of understand He Gu. Its like his whole world fell into darkness and he cant feel anything, cant feel any emotions. Thats how shocking and hurt he is. I wish that he will snap already!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What HG needs to do is do the same thing to him. Get himself a fiancee or better yet a husband and rub it in his face. Wouldn't that be lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The girl is a b***h

    ReplyDelete
  6. He Gu my boy i really appreciate your patience. Seriously why dont you just slap this son of a bitch and leave and start a new life with your mom let this stupid suffer a little why are so soft hearted He Gu

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. "Well... are you not looking for a job now? If you don't get any, I can help, how about you come be my assistant? I will pay as you as a driver, so you can often see Ju Han, He will not be distracted from work because of you..."


    I think I had a stroke after this paragraph... No where in literature have I read such insulting words before.. about He Gu I won't waste anymore of my words... His behavior and thinking pattern has made me emotionally dead.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Please. Wake. Up. He Gu. This is not right anymore. Have some love for yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fuck. He Gu I pity you but I'm disappointed in you. You still let him use your body if i were you, i would vomit during every session.

    I dont have any sensible words left for SJH he just drained my remaining braincells on how shameless he is.

    He wants to get married and says its only nothing just for the sake of media but hun?! You expect He Gu to feel ok abt that? Heck he even plans to have a family with that btch but still wants He Gu to be on his harem...

    He Gu is an immaculate masochist while SJH's an magnanimous idiot.

    I know that you woke up but still, HE GU WAKE THE FUCK UP!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I really wish juhan limp dick get dropped in potty pot while peeing ya he catch h.i.v bloody asshole my poor he gu

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Medium Rectangle

Holla

Translations for Sale

Tharntype The Series, Chapter 16: Once is never enough!

Banished To Another World, Chapter 1: The First Day Struggling to survive