Translations for Sale

Translations for Sale

Hey Yall Thanks for the Support na These are the Book in PDFs THAI NOVELS Tharn Type 2: Seven years of Love  Fish Upon the Sky English Fan Translation Bite Me the Series English Fan Translation Your Name Engraved Herein Manner of Death English Fan Translation  Vice Versa; Love Switch Worlds Nitiman: The Society and Lover  Behind the Scenes  Cutie Pie the Series Hia Said I am Naive Tale of Thousand Stars  Not Me the Novel  Love You My Ride English Fan translation Cupid Last Wish English Fan translation Because You Are My Sky English Fan translation Tharn Type 1: The More You Hate the More you Love KinnPorsche: Mafia Love, Last Love The Miracle of a Teddy Bear Love Mechanics Book 1 English Fan Translation Love in the Air (Love Storm) English Fan translation Love in the Air (Love Sky) English Fan translation Ai Long Nhai English Fan Translation Unforgettable Night with a Mafia English Fan translation Vegas Pete; I Dont Become Satan English Fan Translation I Will Hit You, Noei English Fan

Chapter 35: I Have Given You Everything...I have No More

    Years of Intoxication 《一醉經年》 Yi Zui Jing Nian.

   Chapter 35: I Have Given You Everything...I have No More

Song Ju Han's news spread more fast than anyone could have imagined. Some people on the Internet broke the news that he played big-name gamblings last year, he beat photographers on the set and put a moral questionable parties in Saipan. This looked like a completely premeditated character assasination.

He Gu doesn't know the doorways of the entertainment industry, but he knows that wherever there is interest, there will be bound to be infighting.

   For a time, Song Ju Han continued to make headlines. Even Sun Qing, who did not pay attention to the entertainment circle, saw the news and found the side of the newspaper and her son similar side face. She called and asked.

He Gu answer was very plain: "A lot of people have asked me, but that photo doesn't look like me."

Sun Qing smiled and said: "That's good, I didn't think it was you my son, how do I listen to your voice, and feel like you have no spirit."

"I'm busy with work, but I'm okay, I will go on vacation after the end of the year. How about your body recently?"

"It's okay, it's especially easy to get tired. I have trained a lot of people over the years and slowly handed over the work to them."

"Well, you have to pay attention to resting, what have the doctors said?"

"Now I will have to do some conservative treatment, then they will look at the situation, if that wont do it, I will have to do chemotherapy. I want to do it next summer."

"Why do it at the summer vacation next year?"

"I don't want Su Su to know .... So that during the summer vacation, I will have her sent abroad. I bought a house in France. If you are free at that time, you can go with her there, saying that before going to school, just let her travel."

"Well, okay, but when will you tell her?"

Sun Qing sighed: "She is so small... She was born too late, I will tell her about this kind of thing when its at the last stage, so she wont be burdened by it for long time" She yelled at the door, "Su Su, do you want to talk to your brother?"

"Freaking yes!"

After a burst of footsteps, Su Su took the phone and said happily: "Brother! Who is it that was fighting with Song Ju Han ....that was not you?"

He Gu smiled: "Not me."

"Oh, what a pity."

"What a pity?" Sun Qing replied.

Su Su said with a smile: "I like Song Ju Han very much. He is my god. Have you seen him? Is he handsome?"

"I have never seen him."

"I wanted to go to this year's concert, but mother won't let me go. I don't know when he will have a concert next time. When his concert comes will my brother accompany me?"

"Okay." He Gu couldn't help but smile, how can he avoid the words "Song Ju Han" everywhere, this is evil.

"Brother, I miss you. I sent your photo of the 'School Singer Contest' on your WeChat last time. Why didn't you reply back to me?"

"It may be I was too busy to pay attention."

"Ah, why are you doing this..." Su Su said disappointedly.

"Sorry, I will definitely reply to you next time."

"You don't bother your brother, your brother is very busy at work, so you shouldnt  be lazy like when you are doing homework."

"I don't have it..." Su Su muttered.

   Sun Qing took the phone and smiled and said: "Son, this year, can I take Su Su to Beijing to celebrate the New Year with you?"

"Okay." He Gu felt  that the frozen heart has finally poured into a little bit of living water.

"You... have you been invited somewhere for the New Year?"

"... No" He Gu couldn't count how many people invitations he had passed the New Year, so that at the end of the day, they had formed a habit to not ask and he didn't feel lost.

Sun Qing sighed: "Mom will been with you this year and it is best to be together every year."

"Yeah that's good."

The heat of the news will eventually pass and when Song Ju Han no longer appears in the eyes of his eyes, his life was returning to the right track little by little.

He goes to work and off work every day and the company's construction site is three points and one line, He Gu was living a mechanically regular life.

Zhuang Jie Yu will come occasionally, but he has also been busy recently, saying that it was through Song Ju Han scandal and suddenly there were much work for him.

When Song Ju Han moved further and further away from him, He Gu finally began to feel unrealistic about his past life. The big star and the arrogant son of the whole country, have you ever slept with him for six years. Will it be just a dream he has made up?




But the dream will not be so real and it will not leave such a deep, so painful bone. He desperately uses his work to paralyze himself and fill his brain at any time. Only in this way he can not leave a little bit of thought about the gap between Song and Han.

He had expected that there would be a separation day, but he did not expect it to be several times more fierce than he thought.

How long does it take to forget Song Ju Han?

On this day, he received a phone call from Xiao Song. When he saw the caller ID, his hand shook a little, hesitated for a moment and it was connected.

"He Gu, brother." Xiao Song's voice sounded very difficult and cautious.

1].... Jesus this man is shameless

"Say it." He Gu voice was very cold.

"Brother Han... Brother Han asked me to ask you." Xiao Song took a deep breath, "He said I should ask you if you are no longer angry at him ..."

On the other end of the phone, there was a scream from Song Ju Han: "Who asked you to ask this question!"

Xiao Song was excited and he said quickly and fluently: "You asked me to figure it out!."

When he heard  Song Ju Han's voice, He Gu felt his body tremble and then heart calmed down again, he took a deep breath and asked calmly: "What do you mean."

"Just..." Xiao Song whispered reluctantly. "If you...you figured it out...you can come to Brother Han, Brother Han said him...he doesn't care about you hitting him."

1]...... What the flipping f*ck....I wanna kill that bastard.

   He Gu felt that a sinister fire filling his chest and he clenched his fist and said: "Help me thank him for his generosity. Xiao Song, don't fuc*king call me anymore."He Gu hanged up the phone.

His body swayed and leaned against the wall.

Song Ju Han, thank you for your "generosity."

   In a blink of an eye, the year is approaching and a project has been delivered. There is also a project that has delayed the progress because of the problems at the construction party. No one can do it. It can only be processed after the year, but most of the problems are solved.

He Gu took a lot of time to relax, the big boss personally assured him that this year's bonus will definitely satisfy him.

On this day, Gu Qing Pei called him again. He hesitated and found an excuse to refuse.

Gu Qing Pei was silent: "He Gu, are you afraid that I will ask you about Song Ju Han?"

He Gu swore. He thought that Gu Qing Pei was really smart. What he was most afraid of was Gu Qing Pei's curious and caring mention of Song Ju Han, the name he had tried hard to think about and not touch on.

His silence is the default answer, Gu Qing Pei smiled: "I promise you, unless you take the initiative then I will never mention him."

He Gu sincerely said: "Gu, thank you."

"Haha, don't be afraid, come out, people always have a string and there will be problems."

He Gu smiled: "Well, see you tonight."

In the evening, it was estimated that he will have to drink so he took a taxi.

   Sure enough, as soon as he arrived at the place, there was a row of wines on the table. Gu Qing Pei sat on the sofa with his legs crossed, waving a hand and making a "please" gesture. He said with a smile: "Liquor is not a good thing. But sometimes, one really needs it."

"Yes, so I didn't drive today, but I can't drink too much."

"I didn't drive either." Gu Qing Pei laughed. "The driver sent me, he will pick me up later."

"Driver? Yuan Yang?"

Gu Qing Pei face revealed a sly expression: "Ah, yes."

When He Gu thought of Yuan Yang, he was somewhat uncomfortable. He wanted to avoid him and be far away from anyone who was present on that day.

Gu Qing Pei saw through his mind: "Do not worry, I made him wait in the car."

He Gu swore: "You made him... Wait in the car?"

 Yuan Yang face had a look that seems to be awkward and quite difficult to provoke. And he was  waiting for them to drink in the car?

"Yeah." Gu Qing Pei nodded and of course, as a matter of course, "When one is a soldier, they're attuned - taught to be very obedient to orders."

"……It's nothing."

"Oh, I have been quite unhappy in the past six months, but now the company is on the right track."

"Congratulations to Mr. Gu, can you start to make a profit next year?"




"If it goes well, next year, we can recover a piece of land through the Land Court judgment, fill in the market value and there are several other projects ready. The original purpose from Yuan Lijiang is to re-list in the stock exchange and now the progress is still satisfactory."

"There is no problem  Mr. Gu can't solve."

Gu Qing Pei gave him a glass of wine with a smile and raised his toast: "I heard that your project has also been completed. This year, Chairman Dong will definitely reward you greatly, come and have a drink and celebrate our success."

The two men smiled and drank a glass of wine.

   Gu Qing Pei really avoided talking about the taboos. The two of them talked about the news of Nanchuang, talked about the real estate situation and talked about the things that ordinary friends would talk about. The atmosphere was very harmonious.

   He Gu drank a lot of wine, but he was not drunk, he has always had a good alcohol management and he did not intend to use alcohol to eliminate it. In addition to the state of mind and headache, nothing can be left without meaning.

When the two men drank more it was late than eleven o'clock, Gu Qing Pei saw that it was not too early. He sent the taxi to him and repeatedly confirmed whether He Gu would go home.

He Gu put his hand on it: "Do not worry, this wine is nothing."

"You said so, I really want to find an opportunity to talk about your reality."

He Gu laughed: "There will be a chance."

After the car started, he rubbed his temples and felt a little sleepy. He slept in the car for a while until the driver sent him to his destination and woke him up.

He Gu paid the money and got off the car.

   Although he didn't drink much, he was still a little dizzy and walked very slowly. Because the weather is cold, there are almost no people in the community, ita very quiet, the lush community park is like a deep forest, He Gu walked in it, the mood is particularly calm.

   He suddenly stopped and looked up and looked at the round moon in the sky. He only felt a whirlwind and almost fell to the ground.

   It turns out that today is fifteen, the fifteenth of the twelfth lunar month and there are still a few days to celebrate the New Year.

This year, it is destined to be different from the past. He no longer has Song Ju Han, but he has taken back his freedom and freedom of the heart.

He stood in the park and blew for a while, feeling refreshed and slowly went upstairs.

As soon as the elevator door was opened, it is like a lightning strike.

Someone clasped his arms to his chest and looked at him from the wall with a look of anger....  Song Ju Han.

He Gu didn't think that Song Ju Han would come to him? ! His first reaction was to run, but he resisted and he forced himself to step forward and walk out of the elevator.

Song Ju Han was annoyed and asked: "Where have you been out doing so late? You still have a taste of wine in your breath."

He Gu stood in the elevator and pushed him away: "What are you doing here?"

"This house was bought by me. Do I still have to report my comings and goings to you?"

He Gu was suddenly reminded that the house was bought by Song Ju Han. It is time to give it back, otherwise he will not be detached from Song Ju Han forever. After the year, after the year, he will find a decorating company to renovate the house left by his parents and then will move back and the car .... He had to buy another one.

When Song Ju Han saw he was thinking about something else, he didn't want to fight one thing: "Where did you go? Who was with you?"

When He Gu tried to ignore the air that was suppressed because of Song Ju Han's appearance, he said with no expression: "Who am I going out with, whoever said I have to report it with you?"

"He Gu you bastard your courage getting bigger and bigger and your still pushing my bottom line!" Song Ju Han uncrossed the arm and pulled his arm. "Come in."

For a moment, when he was touched, if he was struck by lightning, he slapped Song Ju Han's hand and took a big step backwards.

Song Ju Han groaned and looked at his empty hand. It seemed that there was still some anger left. He looked up and his face was incredible: "It's been a month, you haven't had enough time to let it go?"

"Song Ju Han, I don't want any trouble with you. I made it very clear that day, we are done."

Song Ju Han sighed: "Again with this were over bullshit, you come in, let's make things clear." He Gu couldn't help but break his shoulders and push the person to the door. "Open the door."

He Gu wanted to push him but he can't do it, he bit his teeth: "Use your key."

"Forgot to bring it."

He Gu took a deep breath and adjusted his breathing: "Song Ju Han, I will return your apartment to you, but you can't come in now."

Song Ju Han's eyes straightened: "You say that again."

"I said, your apartment, I will..."

"Who wants a broken house!" Song Ju angered. "He Gu you knew what I am"

He Gu stuck to the door and tried to stay away from Song Ju Han as far as possible. Just smelling the familiar taste and the heat of the body has already made him feel like a knife was cutting through him: "I didnt know but I know now."

"I have and had nothing to do with Feng Zheng's since like eight hundred years ago, you have to end using that to argue with me!" Song Ju Han blocked him between his body and the door, staring straight into his eyes, "Yes, I was dating than Feng Zheng. When I was fifteen or sixteen years old, what I knew at that time was nothing but freshness of gayness. Later I saw you... Yes, I started out for fun, but I have nothing to do with Feng Zheng. Because it is you..." Song Ju Han bit his teeth, he does not say a few softenings in his life, but when he waited for a month to wait for something to change or He Gu to come back, he was really flustered.

He didn't know what happened. He just got used to He Gu being there. No matter how far he went, where he went, when he turned back. He Gu would always be there waiting for him, so that he always has a place to go back.

He Gu possibility to break with him? How could he ignore him? How can it be……

He can't accept it, he can't adapt.

He Gu looked at Song Ju Han without hesitation: "How did you look at me over the past six years?"

Song Ju Han was stunned and did not know how to answer.

"It goes without saying that I also know that you must have looked down on me at first. Later you got used to having such a problem around that fact I wasn't much trouble, didnt make any gossips and I was still able to withstand your moods." He Gu spoke so calm. It's like those shameful words were describing other people and not him. "I'm really having a hard breathing when I try to imagine how you and Feng Zheng both looked at me. In your eyes how stupid I must have been."

Song Ju Han sighed: "You don't talk nonsense, I don't look down on you! The reason why Feng Zheng did not tell you... Is it necessary to tell you? It has been over so long in the past so why should we tell you!"

He Gu revealed a smirk that was more ugly than crying: "You really... Had no need to tell me."

Song Ju Han looked at the pale face and couldn't help but think of the tears. His heart immediately softened. He didn't have the reason to shout and slowed down his voice: "why would I make trouble? We were not in good terms as before. Was I not good to you? What do you want me to give you? How about taking you to vacation on the Chinese New Year this year? Just two of us, anywhere you want to go."

 Song Ju Han's eyes were shining, even revealing one face that is naive, like a kid who exchanges friendships with lollipops.

1]...... Haha I see yall lollipops exchangers

He Gu felt so sad. He held his body and whispered, "What you have given me is an insignificant to you."

And what I gave you, I have exhausted all of mine.




   Song Ju Han's face suddenly changed. He gritted his teeth and said: "What the fuck do you want?!"

 Song Ju Han was simply mad, who is he too low in his life? When he talked softly to He Gu had repeated it three times, why is He Gu still so ignorant!

He Gu closed his eyes: "Let go."

I have given everything toyou, I have nothing to give.

Song Ju Han looked fierce and he made a gesture of a punch and hitting on the security door on the side of his face, making a loud noise.

He Gu body shook, but did not open his eyes.

Song Ju Han looked deeply at him his chest seemed to block something and even his breathing became unhealthy. He clenched his fist and turned away.

Until he heard the sound of the elevator door closing, He Gu slowly opened his eyes and his eyes were red.

Well don't forget to vote and comment..... Get intoxicated..... and wake up...As Always Years of Intoxication.    

Comments

  1. Thanks for the translation !!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Brother Han... Brother Han asked me to ask you." Xiao Song took a deep breath, "He said I should ask you if you are no longer angry at him ..."

    I think I have never read such an infuriating line in my life before.. I think by the time I am done reading this crazy fucked up novel I will have stroke from raised blood pressure for every few pages. Urrrgghhh I am so fucking pissed off

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think SJH has also feelings for him but afraid to acknowledge it...and he is getting very clingy he didn't know he already fell deeply to HG...or maybe it's just familiar attachment

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Medium Rectangle

Holla

Translations for Sale

Tharntype The Series, Chapter 16: Once is never enough!

Banished To Another World, Chapter 1: The First Day Struggling to survive