Translations for Sale

Translations for Sale

Hey Yall Thanks for the Support na These are the Book in PDFs THAI NOVELS Tharn Type 2: Seven years of Love  Fish Upon the Sky English Fan Translation Bite Me the Series English Fan Translation Your Name Engraved Herein Manner of Death English Fan Translation  Vice Versa; Love Switch Worlds Nitiman: The Society and Lover  Behind the Scenes  Cutie Pie the Series Hia Said I am Naive Tale of Thousand Stars  Not Me the Novel  Love You My Ride English Fan translation Cupid Last Wish English Fan translation Because You Are My Sky English Fan translation Tharn Type 1: The More You Hate the More you Love KinnPorsche: Mafia Love, Last Love The Miracle of a Teddy Bear Love Mechanics Book 1 English Fan Translation Love in the Air (Love Storm) English Fan translation Love in the Air (Love Sky) English Fan translation Ai Long Nhai English Fan Translation Unforgettable Night with a Mafia English Fan translation Vegas Pete; I Dont Become Satan English Fan Translation I Will Hit You, Noei English Fan

Chapter 11: GAY Bar Commotions Over Muscled Twunk

You're in Love With An Idiot《你却爱着一个傻逼》Ni Que Ai Zhao Yi Ge Sha Bi.      

Chapter 11: GAY Bar Commotions Over Muscled Twunk

After a few days of resting at home, Jian Sui Ying company has accumulated a lot of things for him to work on.

When Jian returned to the company, he was busy for several days. Even so, he also remembered to ask Li Xuan to dinner.

Li Xuan was really a busy man. Jian Sui Ying had been trying to contact with him for two days and the man was not available.

Jian Sui Ying didn't want to be too pushing, so he stopped calling and thought he would only find opportunities later.

He had thought that Li Xuan would definitely not see him before he left. He didn't expect that in the afternoon after a few days, he actually received a call from Li Yu.

When he saw the caller ID, Jian Sui Ying felt that his heart had jumped two beats. This is the first time Li Yu called him.

"Hello? Little Li Ah?"

"Brother Jian."

"Yes, are you looking for something?."

"I was told by my brother that you should get ready for a get together, he said its all right if you do it tonight, would you like to come?."

"Ah There are some things, your big brother seems to be going back to Guangxi. I have to put everything down and get him a meal."

Li Yu said: "Where will he be going to see you at night?"

"I will send you the address, I can meet h at 7:00 in the evening."

"Okay, see you at seven."

Jian Sui Ying just arrived home this time, had already ordered a takeaway to be delivered on time daily so he quickly called them to tell them they shouldn't send any today.

He took a shower, changed his suit, because he was worried about traffic jams he set off for the destination fifty minutes earlier after twenty minutes of preparation.

As a result, he did not expect that the road traffic in Beijing was more competitive today. He arrived at the restaurant less than twenty minutes.

He entered the booked box and flipped the menu.

At about 6.40, his phone rang on the display it was Li Xuan.

"Hey, Li Xuan."

"Sui Ying, are you there yet?"

"Don't worry, you can come slowly, nobody has arrived until seven o'clock, I will order food first."

"...Sui Ying, I am really sorry, I have something wrong here, I can't come."

"Ah? "

Jian Sui Ying's heart was upset.

After two appointments cancelled, because he was really busy, and he understood that the man wasn't coming. However, this is all about appointment. If he had said that he can't come, then even Sui Ying wouldn't come. It's not comfortable for anyone to be stood up. What's more, Jian is a grown up, he has always been holding him by others, and he is tied to him. If it is because of Li Xuan, how much he wants to give each other a face.

Li Xuan spoke apologetically. "Sui Ying, this is really a temporary thing. It's really embarrassing for me not to come."

What can Jian Sui Ying say other than, "Nothing it is fine, you have something important do. You should go doing it. Don't make a mistake worrying."

"Let's meet at the company tomorrow morning, I will come to your company tomorrow morning. You don't have something to talk about anything on the phone we can just talk about it in the office."

Jian's worried face faded. "That's OK. But I have ordered a few dishes here. So, I don't think I have time to eat them all if you are in a hurry and its not a convenient, I will pack it and send it to you."

"No need, I don't want to trouble you. "

"Its no trouble, there are so many things I couldn't eat them all they will go to waste. "

"I just ate something in the car to solve my hunger so I will send Li Yu to accompany you to eat it. "

Jian Sui Ying's eyes lit up and quickly said: "Well, it's better to eat better with someone than me alone, let him come over."

Although Li Xuan didn't come, Jian Sui Ying had an unexpected pleasant surprise to be alone with Li Yu. Jian Sui Ying happily put the menu together and rushed to the waiter. "Cook these dishes first."

Seeing the time is enough, Jian Sui Ying returned to his car and combed his hair on the mirror for a long time.

Li Yu came very punctual.

Jian Sui Ying sat in the box on the second floor, his eyes fixed on the downstairs. As soon as seven o'clock, he saw an Audi parked at the entrance of the hotel. After a while, a Li Yu who wore a loose gray T-shirt and light-colored jeans, which appeared in his sight.

Compared to Jian's carefully selected fashionable brand name, Li Yu style of wear is particularly casual and sloppy, just as simple as someone going to eating a barbecue downstairs. However, even if he was dressed so casually and without any modification, the size and handsome face with the raw hangers on that day made it impossible for Jian to be rare.

His eyes almost followed him step by step as he walked into the restaurant.

Jian Sui Ying patted his hair, adjusted the sitting position, and pretended to look at the phone.

The waiter brought Li Yu in. Jian Sui Ying smiled and looked up. "Little Li, come."

Li Yu nodded. "Brother Jian, my brother can't come, I will apologize for him."

"Oh, so. There is no need to apologize who has not had an emergency,  you don't need to make an apology for this matter! Come and come, sit, want to drink something?"




Li Yu slammed his head and asked: "Brother Jian, Sui Lin didn't come?"

Jian Sui Ying gave a slight glimpse and wondered why he was asking about him.

Li Yu's eyes flashed, and his head was bent down. "No, I will just drink tea."

"Won't you have some wine?" Jian Sui Ying got used to the habit of going out to eat, and if he didn't drink, he always felt that something is missing.

Li Yu still shook his head very simply. "I don't drink."

He looked at the waiter with a brief look. "First bring the food."

The girl wanted to get Li Yu a tea and then walked away, and she was stopped by Jian.

After the waiter went out, Jian Sui Ying personally gave Li Yu his tea. "Come, run the scorpion, it's quite dry today."

Li Yu said: "Brother Jian, let me do it myself."

Jian Sui Ying handed the menu to him and attentively said: "I have ordered a few of good food here, I do not know about your appetite, you look again, order some of your favorite food.

" No, I don't pick what to eat, I can't finish it too much.

" Let's take a look, there aren't many dishes and it's OK if you just order the snacks."

Li Yu smiled lightly," Jian, just like this, we are just two people, we can't eat that much. "After finishing saying that his eyes drifted.

Jian Sui Ying felt that he was a little absent-minded, frowned, and then tapped his finger on the table. "Li Yu, what have you been doing at home these two days? Is it just sleeping?"

Li Yu turned his face and smiled then he said: "Yes, I didn't go out."

"Is there any plan for the summer vacation, I plan to go somewhere to play."

"Speaking of this..." Li Yu finally turned his body to him. "I heard from Sui Lin he said that he is going to your company for an internship?"

"Yes, my old man arranged it." When it comes to this Jian Sui Ying was still very upset, but he tried not to show it.

Li Yu supported his chin with his hand and smiled lightly: "Brother Jian, can you count me as an extra intern? I want to come to intern at your company too, I know I'm not qualified enough, I still have a lot of things to learn, I do not know how much trouble I will add to your work but I'm a quick learner if you can give me a chance."

Jian Sui Ying felt a momentary joy spark at the top of his heart, Li Yu can come. He can't ask for anything like it. If he uses this position, he can increase the chances of getting along with him. Wouldn't he still be able to nab this boy?

But Jian is a veteran in the business field. He understand a very simple truth, that is, the harder you work for it, the sweeter the fruit. 

Jian Sui Ying was too quick to move the tree stalk up and he pretended to be a bit distressed. "Li Yu, it's not a matter of personal relationship between me and your brothers. If you want to come this General Manager can do it, but you see that you are what? Only 17 or 18 years old, our company is very busy, and my requirements for employees are very strict. Even employees who have been working for several years sometimes can't afford to work up to the standards. I don't doubt your ability. Brother is mainly afraid that you will suffer hard. "

Li Yu had a deeper smile in his eyes." Jian, you are doing big business. In your generation, few of them are comparable to you. I discussed it with my parents last night. They also think that I can learn a lot from you. I am not afraid of suffering, I am afraid that you will not accept me."

This is the longest Li Yu has spoken to him since he met and held Jian Sui Ying. Usually, there are more people who rushed to shoot the horse, but no one can be like Li Yu, and he will be happy if he praises him.

Li Yu quickly thanked him.

Jian Sui Ying said: "Little Li, you come here, brother wants to talk about it first. When it comes to my company, it is my staff. Everything has to obey the superior arrangement. When you arrive, don't expect favorable treatment

"You can't show leniency" Li Yu smiled. "Please don't dare."

Jian's heart was full of flowers, and he remembered that he had to go out for a while, and he took Li Yu with him.

After a while, the food was almost the same, and Jian was very happy. Even if Li Yu didn't drink, he himself got the bottle of beer.

When he was eating, Jian Sui Ying casually teased him. "I said that you and Little Lin are very sticky glued to each other. You have to bring the other person wherever you go."

Li Yu's hand paused, and then like nothing happened he said: "We have known each other for more than ten years."

"When did you meet with my little brother ."

"When I was five or six years old, at a party."

"From that age the fact that you can still play together, it's good, you guys. The two if you can take care of each other in the future."

Jian Sui Ying really didn't think much about it. When he was at the age of Li Yu, he was also a bunch of brothers and friends.

In his opinion, a young man who is in adolescence is willing to stay with friends who are helpful to him in the future instead of turning around the little girl's skirt. Obviously, it is more promising.




Jian Sui Ying gave Li Yu a general introduction about what his real estate investment company is doing. What are the main projects recently, what Li Yu can do.

Li Yu listened very seriously.

After the two of them finished eating, Jian Sui Ying wanted to bring Li Yu to a club," My buddy has opened a new bar. I haven't shown my face there yet. Wanna go with?"

Li Yu thought about it and there is no reason to refuse.

Jian is not above using leverage on minors in a place of sensuality. As long as he is a man who wants to do something, how can he not come.

He called his buddy on the road and said that he is now taking friends to the club.

When he got off the car, his buddy was waiting for him at the door.

"Hey, what the hell have you doing recently? I haven't see you for a few days. I'm not going to join you here." The oncoming person threw the cigarettes into the trash can, laughing and jeering.

"I sprained my feet a few days ago, and I was resting at home. I didn't have a time to come here. OK, Xiao Tang I have to praise you, the parking lot is almost full and this is only a few days after the opening of the business."

"That is, the lot." Xiao Tang took the two people and walked inside, and looked at Li Yu with some sly eyes.

Li Yu looked at him with a blank expression.

Jian Sui Ying saw Xiao Tang look like that he misunderstood, he was afraid that Li Yu was angry, and quickly said: "Come, let me introduce you, this is the second son of Li's family, his name is Li Yu. Li Yu, this is the owner Xiao Family Young Master."

Xiao Tang said: "Which Li family? Li Xuan's younger brother?"

"There are several Li family, but he is Li Xuan's younger brother."

Li Yu nodded and threw a sentence. "Hello"

Xiao Tang felt a slippery temper. When he saw that he had misunderstood, he quickly smiled and shook hands with him. "Oh, Li Xuan's younger brother, Brother(I) has never seen you before. I always thought that Li Xuan younger brother is still a child, and now he is a grownup. Come here, the net of the door you are my guest today. "

Three people entered the bar one after the other, and Jian Sui Ying looked up and felt his heart sour.

Xiao Tang, this horny rabbit why didn't you tell me that it was a GAY club?

He turned his head and stared at Xiao Tang. Xiao Tang did not know why Sui Ying gave him a strange look.

Li Yu looked at the audience and the whole place and saw men who were stuck together, and suddenly he understood everything.

Jian Sui Ying also felt quite embarrassed. He really didn't know. He did not want to deliberately bring Li Yu to this place. Now he is brought him to this place. He is really afraid of being seen as a snake.

Li Yu looked at Jian Sui Ying with inquiries and scrutinizing eyes. Jian Sui Ying smiled and said: "This, I came here for the first time, I really don't know that this here..."

There was a lot of noise inside, Xiao Tang didn't hear them. The conversation, still licking Jian's arm, shouted in his ear: "Go, there are a few of your friends in the box so you can, go in and play together?"

Jian Sui Ying took his claws off In his ear, he cried, "How did you not tell me that it is GAY club?"

Xiao Tang looked at him strangely. "You didn't know, I thought you knew."

"I didn't come when you opened how would I know ... I don't want to go in."

Xiao Tang smiled and patted his back. "What are you doing?"

Jian Sui Ying quickly slapped his waist and turned to the direction where Li Yu was looking

Xiao Tang immediately realized it.

Jian Sui Ying whispered to Li Yu's ear: "I really don't know if it is GAY club here, sorry to scare you, let's not go in."

Li Yu frowned then laughed, "What is good? What makes you think this scares me.... come here, go in."

Jian Sui Ying looked at him awkwardly.

He thought that Li Yu, who is a good boy who didn't drink alcohol  couldn't accept being in a place like this even for a while, so he was afraid that Li Yu would know that he was GAY. Although he will have to make him know sooner or later, he must first cultivate his feelings with him, and let him accept it step by step. It is not fun to scare people away at once.

Jian Sui Ying said carefully: "Do you find it interesting?"

Li Yu nodded. "It's a bit interesting."

"Well, let's go in."

Jian Sui Ying only wanted to stay with Li Yu today, so he didn't enter the friends box,  Xiao Tang gave him a private seat in the corner.

Xiao Tang saw Yu Li did not pay attention and he blinked at him.

Jian Sui Ying smiled and said: "I want to beat you so bad, I just bring a friend out to have fun, you still don't want children to look good."

Xiao Tang whispered in his ear: "You really mean that to him?"

"Don't you think that way, don't think about it. Shouldn't you be gone don't bother us, we will stay while and leave, don't tell anyone that I am here."

Xiao Tang obviously did not believe, he smiled sinisterly and left.

Li Yu sat in the corner of the sofa, holding a soda in his hand, his face flickering under the light, and quietly looking at a table.

Jian Sui Ying took the wine and touched the cup with him, and took advantage to sit near him.

The noisy volume in the bar made the two people have to face their faces when they talked. The distance between the two people was close enough to feel the breath from each other on each other's face.

Jian Sui Ying had a glass of wine and had a big courage to speak openly. He said in his ear, "What are you looking at? Why do you think is interesting?"

Li Yu did not speak, but shook his head with a smile.

Jian said: "Little Li, in the future, whether you are doing business or being an official, you will inevitably come on these occasions. In fact, you are not too young, and later you will bring yourself out to have fun."

Li Yu looked at him and didn't show his emotions." Jian, do you often bring Sui Lin in places like these?"

"Him? He would be bored here"

Li Yu's eyes flashed a little hard. Ironically, he got up and said: "I am going to the bathroom."

Jian's little wine breath was dizzy, as Li Yu was getting up Sui Ying grabbed his hand.

Li Yu looked at him differently.

Li Yu's extremely sober and slightly cold eyes suddenly made Jian's wine eyes wake up m. He looked at his hand and didn't let go. He continued to hold it. He only smiler and said: "That, I am going too, I can't get up a bit."

Li Yu slightly frowned, using his arm to pull himself up.

When Jian Sui Ying stood up, he seemed to hear a word in his ear. "Is this amount of alcohol swaying your face."

He suspected that he had misunderstood, and he looked at Li Yu, and Li Yu looked at him with his eyes open.

He is sure that there is not only this amount of alcohol, but simply saying: "I still don't accompany me with this amount of alcohol. I am especially easy to get drunk. You can take me to the toilet."

Li Yu laughed, "This is still my fault is it? If you can't handle your alcohol well, drink less."

"I can't handle my alcohol well?" Jian Sui Ying laughed and patted Li Yu's face lightly. "Wait for a chance to see what drinking really means."

Li Yu slightly passed his face, but still let Jian Sui Ying feel a little bit of oil. He didn't have a general knowledge of what he wanted exactly. He released his hand: "If you can stand still, you can s go by yourself."

After turning around, he went to the toilet.

Jian Sui Ying also followed behind.

When he came out of the toilet, he saw the back of Li Yu in a blink of an eye.

He thought that this kid is actually waiting for him? He felt too flattered.

But soon he found that something was wrong, Li Yu was stopped by several people.

A 30-year-old big fat man slid a bottle of wine in his hand, his face was flushed, his clothes were quite elegant, and he was estimated to be a well-respected figure during the day, but now he looked at Li Yu with a smirk, just like a wretched satyr.

Jian Sui Ying can still did not understand what is going on.

Li Yu body means he belongs to the top quality in the circle. Don't say that these wolves have never seen like him in this world. It is the first time that they have regretted coming with him here.

He turned his back to Li Yu, and he couldn't see Li Yu's expression. He just hurried to his side.

He saw the big fat man put his hand on Li Yu's shoulder, and then he leaned over and seemed to want to talk to him closely.

Li Yu waved his hand and knocked the hand off.




The fat man squinted his eyes and seemed to be convinced, and put his hands up.

This time he has not touched him, was pushed by Li Yu.

The fat man seemed to be angry. The beer bottle in his hand fell to the ground and both of his hands reached out to Li Yu.

Jian Sui Ying rushed over there, thinking that this dead fat man dared to touch someone of his  and no one would not blame him today if he break the man man's face.

Before he had even rushed forward, and he saw that Li Yu had raised his hand and grasped the fat man's wrist.

And then twisted it and the fat man stumbled.

Then he watched Li Yu's hand squeeze the hand, and the fat man's wrist was folded back.

Although he didn't hear the fat man's cry, he couldn't hear the fat man's return a fist.

The fat man took advantage of the situation and grabbed Li Yu's hand and shouted.

The fat man friend immediately rushed to save him.

Jian Sui Ying came out from behind Li Yu and took a bottle and smashed it against the wall.

Looking at the lively side, the commotion immediately aroused a group of men around and they looked at them with great interest.

The commotion here immediately caught the attention of the security guards. Several black clothed security guards from Gaoma Da quickly came over to handle the situation.

Li Yu let go of the man's hand.

Jian Sui Ying grabbed his arm. "Little Li are you okay?."

Li Yu took a quick look at him. "It's okay."

Soon after, Xiao Tang came over and directed the security guard to pull the fat man away. He light a cigarette and stuffed it into Jian Sui Ying hand. He smiled and asked: "Hey, what do you think you are doing?"

Jian Sui Ying's face looked like Li Yu, "These dogs are stupid, you see how to deal with it."

Li Yu looked at the phone. "Brother Jian, it's almost twelve o'clock, I want to go back."

When it came out, Jian Sui Ying didn't have any refuting thoughts and nodded quickly." Ok, ok, I will send you back."

He rushed to Xiao Tang: "Throw these kinds of people out."

Xiao Tang waved his hand. "Heard you...will throw them out."

Li Yu nodded slightly and gave him a face. "Nothing, I hope I didn't give you any trouble."

"None of that.... I was the one who invited you to eat with your brother(I)."

Li Yu smiled and said nothing.

Jian Sui Ying carefully observed his look. He felt that he and his first date with Li Yu was a failure.

..........................................



                                   PREVIOUS  CHAPTERS HOME  -  NEXT


Don't forget to vote and comment ....as always love your idiot.

Comments

Post a Comment

Medium Rectangle

Holla

Translations for Sale

Tharntype The Series, Chapter 16: Once is never enough!

Banished To Another World, Chapter 1: The First Day Struggling to survive