Translations for Sale

Translations for Sale

Hey Yall Thanks for the Support na These are the Book in PDFs THAI NOVELS Tharn Type 2: Seven years of Love  Fish Upon the Sky English Fan Translation Bite Me the Series English Fan Translation Your Name Engraved Herein Manner of Death English Fan Translation  Vice Versa; Love Switch Worlds Nitiman: The Society and Lover  Behind the Scenes  Cutie Pie the Series Hia Said I am Naive Tale of Thousand Stars  Not Me the Novel  Love You My Ride English Fan translation Cupid Last Wish English Fan translation Because You Are My Sky English Fan translation Tharn Type 1: The More You Hate the More you Love KinnPorsche: Mafia Love, Last Love The Miracle of a Teddy Bear Love Mechanics Book 1 English Fan Translation Love in the Air (Love Storm) English Fan translation Love in the Air (Love Sky) English Fan translation Ai Long Nhai English Fan Translation Unforgettable Night with a Mafia English Fan translation Vegas Pete; I Dont Become Satan English Fan Translation I Will Hit You, Noei English Fan

My Accidental Love is You, Chapter 70: The meaning of the right hand ring finger

My Accidental Love is You 《รักนี้บังเอิญคือคุณ 》Rak Ni Bang-oen Khuo Khun
My Accidental Love is You, Chapter 70 - The meaning of the right hand ring finger

Part Ae

The hottest day of the year is finally over, and aside from having a great time playing in the water, that Dior kid got a cold playing in the water, I then began to feel the kind of boredom that Pond was talking about because Pete had gone to Germany to visit his father.


He had flown to Germany last week, but I felt as if it had been a whole month.

Because of the time difference between Thailand and Germany, there was less and less communication between him and me, although we did chat on the internet. But the feeling is not the same as meeting and chatting, and the funniest thing is that it's hot as hell over here in Thailand, but over in Germany! It's only a few degrees, and every time I see Pete on screen in heavy clothing, I feel hotter.

Not that I'm bragging, it's just really hot.

"You're covered in sweat." He probably saw it himself, because in the afternoon, after I finished helping my brother with his work, I immediately ran to my room to connect to the Internet and talk to the man who was already waiting for me to video chat. Since my room doesn't have air conditioning, it's not surprising that I'm sweating, and then I have to watch a video of him, all wrapped up in thick clothes.

"I get even hotter when I see you.”

"What degree is it over there?"

"Wait a minute ha." I turned and picked up my phone and opened the weather app to look at it, sighing heavily.

"It's 36 degrees, but it feels like it's almost 40 degrees". He couldn't help but smile when he heard my reply, and then said:

"It's only 12 degrees here and it's cool, oh Ae". I knew he was joking with me and I made a very mean face and then said to him in a very mean tone of voice:

"When are you coming back? I'm going to get back at you!” I said that to him, but he wasn't afraid of me at all now, and he smiled a bit like a spoiled brat. I also felt a little cooler now and smiled along with him. Soon he stopped smiling and then said to me:

"Even though it's cool here, I miss the scorching Thai sun.”

I was startled and looked at him in the video. The fair and handsome teenager, whose skin looked even whiter in the cold weather, showed me the warmest smile, but I understand him and know how badly he wants to go back to Thailand.

He told me at the beginning that he didn't want to go to Germany to see his father, and that in his father's new family he felt like an outsider, he wasn't very close to his half-brother. But his parents had made an agreement at the time of the divorce that he had to go to Germany to visit his father. When I heard that, I told him that his father must have loved him or he wouldn't have made such an offer, but he said,

'No it's not, he's just showing off the right to still be able to restrain me'

I didn't know what kind of man his father was, but Pete, who had never said a bad word about anyone, described his own life as follows: his father's probably not a good person...

"One week to go," I said, and he nodded, his homecoming looked so comforting that I couldn't help but smile at him.

"I saw a picture of you on Facebook, didn't you go out with your brother?” Pete nodded again as we talked about it.

"By the way, you're kind of his brother too, he's only 8 years old now, he feels like a young adult already, maybe it's the foreign environment that makes him become a bit more outspoken, I guess." I think he still loves his brother, and it didn't take long for Pete to start sassing me.

"But you didn't even update any of it.”

See! I knew it!

I was thinking to myself, looking at the person who wished I could update some of my Facebook photos, and I really don't understand why he wants me to send pictures. I spend my days wandering around my mother's restaurant and my brother's hardware store, and I don't go out like he does, so I guess I'd have to put out some if I wanted me to post them. A picture of me carrying the cable, and I often have video chats with him ah, although only for a few minutes

"I don't like taking pictures," Pete sighed as I still had the same attitude I had before.

"I just want to know what you're doing, that's all?" I giggled and looked at the video like a young child.




"I'm telling you, aren't I?” In the end, he had to go along with it, but you'll see, he'll ask me the exact same question again tomorrow until I go soft. So far in the photo, I don't find it annoying that he's like this before I would probably find it boring to coax my boyfriend into doing this because it feels like I've become unlike myself, but now whatever I can do for him, even if it's a small thing, I'm willing to do it for him.

"Hey, I gotta go, I promised my mom I'd go shopping for her," I glanced at the clock and then quickly said, he sounded even more petulant.

"Okay," I laughed, then said.

"I miss you oh". I said and hung up the video, not wanting him to see my shy face, and then I stalked out of the room, feeling this sunny weather actually got a little cooler.

I really am hopelessly caught up in my own boyfriend's charms, as Pond would say.

"Uncle Ae, will you take me out for dessert?"

I was looking down at something when a small hand tugged at my corner.

Yim is a little taller now than she was last year, and it will be her third birthday in a few months. The words that will be spoken are getting more and more clearer now than ever before. I sometimes even wonder if my niece has been to see Can, but my niece is so much cuter than that friend of mine.

"Wait a minute oh, wait till uncle finishes reading this". I was afraid of answering my niece and reached out to touch her.

Today I came out to get something for my sister-in-law, but I was actually just playing at the mall. I was following the mother and daughter shopping when my own eyes were drawn to something in the store, standing longingly in front of the display window. Yim ran back to me and said:

"Uncle, I'm hungry." said Yim with a wink, and I was hesitating when Nat's sister-in-law came back over.

"Ae, what are you looking at? Yim, your Uncle Ae will be up soon." Nat's wife saw me watching. What after, a cheerful smile and a tone that sounded like a bit of sarcasm, leaving me at a loss for how to respond.

"But I want to eat with Uncle Ae." Yim pronounced the words much more clearly than before, and her sister-in-law picked her up and said to her.

"Uncle Ae will come along later, won't he, Ae", how I felt like my sister-in-law was mimicking her own words, but I nodded vigorously and watched them mother and son walk towards the ice cream shop. Then again, I looked at what was in the display window.

"You can try it on, and the shop can even help you engrave your name." The waitress came out and said to me, and I smiled and responded that yes, the thing I was looking at was the ring.

A very plain silver ring, barely patterned, and not very expensive, but it was such a It drew me in so much that I had to stop and look at it.

The anniversary of my relationship with Pete will be in a few months.

I picked up the silver ring and looked at it, and it occurred to me that I hadn't given Pete any gifts yet, only he would remember me.

I just realized that every anniversary, Pete invites me out to dinner or to the movies, and sometimes there will also be little surprises for me, and he takes every anniversary we have very seriously.

Pete never expected me to be romantic to him, he just wanted to give me these wonderful memories. Can't I just send him some little happiness?

I picked up the ring and tried it on to see if it would fit him in that size, then handed it to the waiter.

"Shall we engrave it?" I was startled and then nodded my head. When he asked me what I wanted engraved, I couldn't think of anything, but I looked down at the bracelet I'd been wearing and smiled

I think I already know what I'm supposed to engrave.

Pete

Finally back in Thailand.

I got up in good spirits, the breeze was like Buddha-face warmth and the sun was scattered freely. It took hours till I got to land from a plane yesterday, and I asked Pete not to pick me up because it was late when I got to Thailand. That's why I asked him to meet me today.

"Aw, khun-chai you just got back, where are you going again?"

I was just about to leave the house when Aunt Jiu asked, and I laughed and answered her so loudly that my mother couldn't help but laugh.

"Going find that very special person, Aunt Jiu," I said and ran out of the house so fast that I heard Aunt Jiu behind me, very curiously, say to my mother:

"Madam, who is that special person of the Khun-chai?”

I don't know how my mom answered her, but I know my mom understands me best.

It didn't take long for me to drive to the mall downtown where I had been chatting with Ae's friends last month. But today there was only Ae who was waiting for me at the table, playing with his cell phone. Smile, that's how I know I miss him so much.

He looked a little different this time than the last time I saw Ae, as he said he'd just gotten a little flat top cut, and today he was wearing jeans and then a dark shirt, still sitting in the same position as before, straight with open legs and strong shoulders. Who said Ae wasn't attractive? He's so attracted to me.

He's just the most handsome, coolest, most attractive man in my eyes.

I stood there looking at my boyfriend obsessively like a crazy person for almost a minute, then took a deep breath. Walked towards him and stood in front of him.

The sight of me walking past made him stop holding his phone and look up at me.

He chuckled.

I laughed.




At that moment, I felt as if we were the only two people left in the world. Ae reached out and grabbed my hand.

"Welcome Home".

I have never felt so happy to be back in Thailand as I do right now, feeling so warmth, not only because of when he grabbed my hand, but because it felt like there were so many things in my heart that I wanted to say to him, but in the end all I said was

"I'm back".

I then sat on the same side of the seat as him, not caring about outsiders or people saying we were a couple of fágs out on a date, because Ae he said he didn't care, and I would no longer care what anyone thought, Ae ran to get food to sit next to me, he looked at me while I was eating and he held my hand and touched my hair.

"Do you go to Germany every year?"

"Until I turn 21," I went on to explain to him, "just the right age for us to graduate from college, Ae, and to be clear, we want to be here before I reach adulthood being able to take care of himself, it was just his way of showing off his power." Ae nodded, he knew by now that I was more afraid of my father, because it's very scary to stir up the divide between parents again.

He then picked up a paper bag and handed it to me.

"What's this?" I asked, I couldn't believe my eyes, Ae's eyes were actually darting, his hand retracted and he scratched his chin.

"Gift." I frowned.

"Birthday present? But my birthday's already over and you,"

"Well, it was I who forgot your birthday, so no need to repeat it! I'm already kicking myself with that alone." I couldn't help but chuckle because it's been almost a month since my birthday since it happened to be the same time as Ae's final exams. So I didn't want to bother him, and I didn't tell him about it. I knew Ae had never asked about the birthday, I thought he would have known, that's why I was a little depressed and felt a bit Little atmosphere, blame him for forgetting his birthday, who knew he'd get up early the next day and come over to my house to apologize. My mom laughed when she saw it.

Ae is inherently careless, and the nearly year I've been dating him has helped me get to know him better, so I was only so surprised when I saw the gift in front of me.

"What is it?"

"You open it up," said Ae, turning to look at me, and I carefully unwrapped the paper bag, which contained a small, square box that was exquisite, and I shook it gently.

GASP! ~

I immediately heard a very clear sound and I looked over my shoulder at him.

"I didn't know if you'd like this." He said, clearing his throat, knowing full well that I'd be happy with whatever he got me. I was excited to open the box and look at it.

"!!!”

Ae really never disappoints! No, it was never expecting that from him, and I was thinking to myself that it could be a very small thing, but I didn't expect it. This little thing, it will mean so much.

"Pair of rings," I murmured, wide-eyed at the pair of silver rings, tied with a pale pink string, and I gazed up at him excitedly, hands start to shake a little, the box makes the sound of rings crunching, and Ae avoided my eyes again.

"The waiter tied it on for me, and his kid was laughing so nasty that I wanted to go up there and beat him up and wonder what he was laughing about?"

Ae was getting shyer and shyer, I know, because his face was getting so red, it was all the way down to his ears. I wanted to go and hug him tightly, wanted to tell him how happy I was, and I had to stop because I was at the mall, I again looked down at the ring in my hand, my face actually started to get hot.

"Which one is mine?" I asked softly, almost weeping with joy, as Ae turned to look at me again, then picked up the pair of rings tied together by a pale pink string Untie the ropes and look inside the ring.

"This one's yours." My curiosity was immediately piqued and I was curious to know what was written in it. I immediately picked the ring up and looked at it and saw only three letters.

No, it's definitely not my name, because my name has four letters and the ring says YOU inside.

I froze, then looked at the ring in Ae's hand and he handed it to me, then murmured:

"Don't laugh at me! That's all I could think of." I wouldn't laugh at him, I picked up his ring and looked at it, his ring said ME.

Again, I froze, others might be confused about YOU & ME, but I looked at what he was wearing on his hand bracelets, gently off the cuff:

"For you from me"

From me to you.

It may not be necessary to engrave the names of both parties, as long as we share the same heart and know what it means.

"Is this one mine?" My voice seemed a little agitated, hating so much that I had asked to meet here, no, hating Ae for moving me to tears here. The hatred in my heart vanished as he gripped my hand tightly, and he brought the FOR YOU ring toward the I put it over on my finger, he was trying to put it on my middle finger, but it wouldn't go in.

"Aw, got the wrong size." He said in frustration, looking like he'd forgotten which hand to put the ring on, so I picked up that ring and then put it on a different finger.

"Just right," and I showed him the ring on my ring finger while grinning widely and feeling very shy, then said to him

"You know what? Some say that wearing the ring on the ring finger on the right hand is for those planning a divorce, but because of tradition, it's still necessary to wear it on the left hand. Ae froze, feeling intimidated by my words. I stared at the ring on my hand, then continued:

"But some people say that putting the ring on the ring finger on the right-hand means the person is already married, so I believe the latter. "I paused and continued:

"I'm already your man, Ae."

I was very shy about saying that, and glanced over at him slightly to see that he was staring, and at a glance, I could see that he didn't know what the ring stood for meaning because he didn't specifically buy it to wear on his ring finger, as he himself wears it on his middle finger, but he is now putting the ring Took it off and put it on the ring finger on the right side just right.

"That means I got the right ring." He said to me, and then he leaned in towards me and whispered in my ear:

"You're already mine, you need to remember that oh."

See, no matter how much time has passed, he's still the same straight-talking Ae who always manages to say things that make me feel, inadvertently very shy, then he continued to say to me

"This ring was a gift for our first anniversary of dating."

"It's not there yet."

"I decided to give it to you first, or I'll forget it again later." I was startled, and then I laughed.

No matter how much time passes, he's still the very careless Ae, still the Ae who says whatever comes to mind. What kind of person gives gifts in advance like him! How dare you say you're afraid you'll forget the anniversary? I laughed and was tempted to punch him in the shoulder, but I stopped myself and whispered softly in his ear:

"I'll remind you next time then."

Ae also said:




"Remind me of that every year, oh".

Can I take that to mean: Every year he will be there for me?!

Part: Ae

I really want to kill someone right now and dig a hole to bury myself in!

We're driving to the beach, and I sigh, even though this is Pete's car, I'm the one driving today, but do we need to go there?

After Pete came back from Thailand, I still wanted to help out around the house as before, but also agreed with him to see him every week! No less than 2 days, and then I remembered that I had promised to hang out with him last year, and then I invited him to go to the surrounding houses.

I had already been to Phanburi province the year before, so I was planning to take him to Hua Hin this year.

We'd already agreed that we'd only go for one day, and we'd just leave early in the morning. But I blame myself for being a b.itch and telling Pond about going out with Pete, so this asshole he invited our high school friends. The blessing of the misfortune is that, well, a few of them are unavailable, but the worst of the misfortune is that this asshole didn't just have this group of friends in mind, that's why he pulled on his college friends.

I looked in the rearview mirror at the car behind me, which was a very familiar sedan and made me look very depressed.

Pond was cocky enough to ask Can to hang out with him, and then Can invited Tin to hang out with him again, which would have been nice. The honeymoon trip for two has now turned into an outing!

Finally, I parked at a very famous water amusement park near Hua Hin, followed by three other cars.

If you think it's just me, Pete, Can, Tin, and Pond, you're sadly mistaken.

"Ahhhh! Great, Pete, I'm going to show off my gorgeous body for you today!” I don't even know how Pete's Phii Money got over here, ask around, it was Pete who slipped up and told him he's now being pulled by a tall, burly man in a holey shirt.

"Great, I've been wanting to come here for a while! How can I be left out of such opportunities?" The speaker was someone named Bow who used to help me in singing contests. Pond looked so excited that even Ping, who was beside him, followed with a bag and got out of the car.

"Do you want to go to Hua Hin beach tonight, I want to eat seafood."

"Bow, if you hadn't come with me today, my dad would never have let me out, well out for a day and then back in.” Cha-am whose father considers her the apple of his eye was taking out her phone while taking a picture with Bow.

"Tin, look over there! It flowed down like this and then swished down." said Can excitedly and I followed the direction of his finger. Looking out, there were people dancing around to the water slide in the distance and jumping on that. I really don't understand how Can managed to get a boyfriend like Tin!

Even his own boyfriend gave him the stinky eye.

"You sound like a three-year-old, okay?” He said slowly, looking impatient, but Can didn't pay him any mind as he jumped and hugged his boyfriend on the neck, and then pulled him towards the inside of the amusement park as fast as he could.

"I forgot my camera!!!”

"Same goes for taking pictures with your phone, Lemon, er, I think there must be a photo service in the amusement park, when you're on the ride someone will take your picture at the facility." I turned to look away and let out a long sigh.

I forgot to mention that Can didn't just invite his boyfriend, he invited his sister, and then she invited her own friend.

I looked at Can pulling Tin away and then at Bow who was so excited that he screamed, followed by Ping Up, at one point in the past was Money and his sisters, all looking very excited, and I sighed again.

Snap! ~

"Ae, come on, what goes around comes around, my friend, and what you're doing is already fascinating," I looked at the guy who was patting on my shoulder, was apparently sympathetic, but his face was so distinctly relishing it that I

Boom!

"Ah! Ae is angry hey!!!” I couldn't stand it any longer and kicked at him hard, Pond screamed loudly and ran towards the others, and I couldn't help but explode and felt like someone was standing right next to me, and he was Pete.

"It's kind of fun to be in a crowd," My boyfriend said slowly, but his smile looked awkward and I guess it was similar to how I felt, so I sighed again:

"Remind me not to spill the beans next time I'm going out with you!” He replied awkwardly.

"Well, I'll remind you of that."




In the end, I had to depressingly follow them into the amusement park, and the promised honeymoon trip for two to him went down the drain.



~~ My Accidental Love is You ~~



Prev: Chapter 69: If you don't leave, I won't abandon you. 《Chapters Home》 Next: ,Chapter 71: The unfortunate man



Comments

Medium Rectangle

Holla

Translations for Sale

Tharntype The Series, Chapter 16: Once is never enough!

Banished To Another World, Chapter 1: The First Day Struggling to survive