Translations for Sale

Translations for Sale

Hey Yall Thanks for the Support na These are the Book in PDFs THAI NOVELS Tharn Type 2: Seven years of Love  Fish Upon the Sky English Fan Translation Bite Me the Series English Fan Translation Your Name Engraved Herein Manner of Death English Fan Translation  Vice Versa; Love Switch Worlds Nitiman: The Society and Lover  Behind the Scenes  Cutie Pie the Series Hia Said I am Naive Tale of Thousand Stars  Not Me the Novel  Love You My Ride English Fan translation Cupid Last Wish English Fan translation Because You Are My Sky English Fan translation Tharn Type 1: The More You Hate the More you Love KinnPorsche: Mafia Love, Last Love The Miracle of a Teddy Bear Love Mechanics Book 1 English Fan Translation Love in the Air (Love Storm) English Fan translation Love in the Air (Love Sky) English Fan translation Ai Long Nhai English Fan Translation Unforgettable Night with a Mafia English Fan translation Vegas Pete; I Dont Become Satan English Fan Translation I Will Hit You, Noei English Fan

My Accidental Love is You, Chapter 42: The Real Purpose

My Accidental Love is You 《รักนี้บังเอิญคือคุณ 》Rak Ni Bang-oen Khuo Khun
My Accidental Love is You, Chapter 42: The Real Purpose

Tin


Ten minutes ago he was adamant that he wouldn't eat with me no matter what.

"Hey, hey, hey! This is delicious! Gosh."

Yes, ten minutes ago he said he wouldn't eat with me, but right now I'm watching him eat a huge mouthful of steamed fish. And then laughing out loud at the rice in his teeth. Normally I should hate the way he looked. I almost sighed at the thought... He eats so cutely.

"This is good too."

He used a fork for the prawns.

"Eat it! Just look won't fill your belly.” He said to me.

Ten minutes ago he was being very resistant to me. Now he's putting shrimp on my plate and urging me to eat it.

"Are you sure you want a treat?" he repeats to me, when he's eating - a bite of fried pig's foot. Normally I'd say what he doesn't want to hear. Can you afford to pay for it if it's not on me? "But I choose to be quiet and eat what's in front of me with a spoon and fork.

I waited in front of his college at first, and I admit that I was confused. People like me have to wait for someone in front of the college building. Well, this was because I was the one who doesn't know where - between exams. When nothing but standing still and not knowing if he would want to talk to me.

The last time we talked I knew how much I was nasty.

If I were him. I would never talk to me again. It's because that apology note pulled me in. Unbelievable how much he hated me though, and he said he would believe me.

If it had been me, last month, I wouldn't have hesitated to lie to him. But now those squinting eyes at me. The way they want to beat me up, the way they yell at me, I can't lie to him. No, it was that I couldn't do it. I couldn't do it if he hated me until he really didn't believe me anymore.

So he wouldn't know how happy I was when he got in the car. Although he was adamant about not having dinner with me. Once I told him.

"You said yourself I owe you an apology."

"Yeah! Yes, too, but people like you have to apologize to me. A lesser heavenly lord like you who never set foot on the earth is going to apologize to me. No. I don't believe it."

"You have to believe that because I'm buying an apology."

"No, I won't let you buy me off with money."

"An apology is not bought with money."

"No different, don't think your money will buy me. No amount of money is going to trick me into hurting Ae&Pete, remember that."

I don't like hearing Can mention that silly dirtbag. Especially that excessive attempt to protect him. I hated what he believed in at first. Now I don't know why I don't like it when Can mentions Pete's boyfriend.

"Didn't you say you were going to believe me?"

I'm still Tin Metthanan. Know what I want and what I should do. -Tin finished, he was quiet and very unsure about me.

"I thought I said I was going to believe it, I said I was going to invite an apology. And now I'm invited."

“... You always like to lie to me!

I repeat when he swallows and makes it easy for me to smile again.

"It's for real this time."

He quiets a little and whispers, "Then I believe it."

Why, I've met many beautiful women, many willing to do what I tell them to do. Once he whispered, hesitantly, but still willing to trust me. That made me smile incredibly. And the worst part is, I think he's unbelievably good looking for all the right reasons.

"This is delicious too," his voice told me to turn around and look at him again.

"Why did you ask Pete for my phone number?"

"Where, no, I didn't, I really didn't."

"Pete told me"

"How"

"It's because of you."

"Oh you! Sometimes lying and sometimes telling the truth makes me confused. I thought about how I was wrong to call you names and how no one is your friend. Even if that's what I think," he then whispered.

"And so, I sit and think, I've gone too far. Even though you were bad to lie to me, I had no right to call you names like that. I just want to call and say I'm sorry. But if I called you, you would have called me a buffalo who has come back to life. (Calling a buffalo in Thailand means stupid) but I didn't remember the letter until I got the number, and I felt it's okay to write a letter, and we don't have to meet.” I heard him add to the distance, even if just a short to understand. I should be annoyed, but what is most clear is that he is not shy about what he has done.




He wrote to me apologizing, all told in the letter.

"Then why tell Pete to not give me your phone number?"

"I don't want you to call me and yell at me for putting some lousy piece of paper on the car glass. And already. He admits it, but his hand keeps eating it. So I...

"Why are you grabbing my hand?" he asks looking up and I ask seriously. "Give me your phone number" he frowned

"No, get your hands off me, I want to eat."

"Can" I clasped his hand and said in a deep voice like I was ordering him.

"No, I'm not giving it to you, I'm not afraid of you, I'm not afraid of threats or anything, so, no."

"If it is not a threat"

"You clearly threatened me."

"It's not a threat... It's a request," I whispered to him.

He stilled, looking at me incredulously. "You requested it of me?"

"Please." He looked at me like he was trying to see if I could trust him. "He was about to answer me and said.

"Come on Cantaloupe"

He pauses, blushing, and people will think he's shy. He wasn’t really. He gave me the middle finger.

"You think I'll give it to you, you bastard"

I confess I made the wrong decision, thinking he'd go soft with that voice. But watching him blush, unsatisfied, and forbidding me to call him by his full name made me smile.

I was with him for less than half an hour at - up, but because of him I smiled more than the last six months combined.

Can

Strange, really strange.

That's what I thought when I put vanilla ice cream in my mouth and watched the badass young master across the street drink coffee after dinner.

Yuck! Handsome as hell you are, so annoying.

"I thought only crazy people drank coffee after dinner."

Stop! Don't yell at me for living behind a mountain. No one in my family drinks coffee after dinner, no one is crazy to drink the bitter stuff after dinner. Now he's turning his eyes to me.

"So what do you eat?"

"You have to eat dessert or fruit after dinner!” I replied confidently, which is true of every house. Unbelievable.

"Give me the menu"

"You're not full yet!" I asked incredulously, having eaten three or four dishes and a big wrist full of rice you'll just forget! Three-quarters of it were mine, ate every plate and he had the nerve to order. He didn't answer me, just flipped the menu to the back.

“No salads.” he turned confusedly to ask the waiter.

“Yes, we don't have any fruit at the store, how about a Thai dessert, like...”

"I want some fruit, prepare it for me."

"But"

I saw Tin open his eyes at the waiter and almost helped him, if I hadn't seen him take two steps back.

"One moment, please."

"It really can."

Tin, are you crazy! If you really want to eat salad, go out and find a bag of fruits5 baht and 10 baht!

"I'll eat what you want."

"Hey! I can't believe he wants to eat fruit because of me.

"Wait a minute! You're so weird today!

Strange! Weird! Every time he always makes me angry I want to punch him. Why is he being so nice to me this time? So that I'll look like a watermelon seed in the head and then say if he's spoiling me.

"How"

"I don't know, but it's weird, are you sure you're not pestering Pete for getting his head bashed in by Ae" and I suspect that the last time he was also good. At the end, he lied to me like a fool. Is he really the young master whose family is not warm enough to him?

“What does it have to do with that guy?" His voice was a little hard.

"Never mind, irrelevant is irrelevant.” I'd better get back to dessert. Don't ask me if I still want to read. It's better to read for fun.

"Giving me your cell phone number or not."




"No"

I'm still not sure he'll use me to get the Ae & Pete connection.

"Yeah?" and he answered that way--an oversized plate of fruit was placed on the table.

"Cantaloupe”

"F.uck your--"

I almost yelled at him, if I hadn't seen him fork the Cantaloupe on the plate.

"Never mind" I went back to focusing on the various fruits on the plate, picked out a pineapple and had a bite of pineapple and a bite of ice cream.

"Cantaloupe is sweet."

I turn to look at him, only to see him biting. I don't bother with him. If it wasn't "Cantaloupe is so soft!" I look at him strangely and tell myself to ignore him.

"Cantaloupe is delicious!"

"Oops! If it's good, keep eating!”

Yeah, if it's good, keep eating it, why tell me when you put it in your mouth every time.

I'm starting to get even weirder. Never thought this guy would have a sense of humor making fun of fruit with my name. Because the sentences are compliments. If it's a scolding I believe he means me. The strangest thing that makes my whole body cease went all stiff.

"I think I'm starting to like Cantaloupe."

I don't move, I'm stupid, I can't keep up. Most importantly why I'm shy.

Are you talking about the cantaloupe in your mouth or the ice cream eating one ?

I usually always have to ask if I'm suspicious. This time I told myself I better not ask. Something in my mind is telling me that if I ask, I'll hear something I don't want to hear.

I'm going back for dessert. Though his strange smile makes my arms feel strange.

I really don't get this Tin.

"Really won't give out cell phone numbers"

"Hey!” What are you nagging at me for, so annoying that you don't give it to me, no matter what?

I don't know why I was willing to follow him. Probably because the cost of the meal just now was equal to half my month's expenses!. Once he got to his car, he asked the same question.

"Really?" he still answered like that.

"Then I'm leaving."

"Wait a minute if he hadn't said, and then took one of those things from his car.

"This is for your mother."

"To my mother" doesn't know so I had to ask.

"Mmm! This one's for your sister."

I didn't know what it was until I saw MCM, and all I could do was frown.

"What's this? Chocolate? Why is the bag so big?

Until I saw Gucci.

I don't know about MCM. But Gucci is my dog's name. I know where it came from. Tin wouldn't put a lunch box in a Gucci bag.

"For you."

"Hey! No, why give it to me, no" I was yelling at him then stunned.

"Give me your cell phone number."

"Bang"




"Bastard don't think I'd be happy to trade Brand Name things for my phone number. I gripped his collar with both hands. Pushing him hard into the posh Porches, then cursing loudly.

"I'm not someone who can be bought with money."

I'm angry, so angry that my fingers are shaking and I don't know who I'd ever been angry with like this in my life.

I was stupid, I believed him a few times, this is the second time I gave him a soft heart. The first time, I was scolded for believing what he said. The second time, he tried to buy me, my mom and sister with money. Why did he want my cell phone number? If it wasn't a scheme.

I wasn't what he was after, it must have been Pete and Ae. Why else would he have been willing to spend tens of thousands of dollars?

"I'm telling you, I wouldn't hurt a friend even if there was a million here. I don't know why Pete's still friends with you. He hasn't once bribed me with money, and yes, I'm poor. Didn't spend three thousand baht like you did on a meal. But my pride isn't to buy. I'd never betray a friend. Take your stuff back."

I was the one who was crazy enough to think he really lacked warmth, and I wanted to be friends with him. Now he said his mother waves rape and he was drugged by his brother like in a novel I wouldn't believe it either.

"You misunderstood" Tin was just a little bit quieter when he grabbed my hand.

"Misunderstood what?"

"I don't have any schemes to hurt Pete."

"So what are you buying me with money for, what do you want?"

"I didn't buy you off with the money."

And he's calm, so calm that I'm angrier.

"So what are you doing, hitting me over the head with a bun before you admit to paying me off?

Now he clasped my hand and pushed a little, and I won't let him. Now his face is close to mine.

He looked at me quietly. I didn't understand the look in his eyes until he said

"I'm chasing after you."

"What did you say?"

I'm in shock, my eyes are wide open, and my mouth moves before my brain first.

What did he just say, chase... Chasing what the hell.

When I was in shock, was he pulling my hand down from his collar and pushing at the chest and looking me in the eye.

"I'm sorry. I didn't imagine giving you a gift would upset you. But it's the only way I know how to do this. I didn't mean to look down on you this time. I thought you'd be happy if you saw your mother and sister happy. I don't know how to make you see me as a good person. But I'm doing it because... I'm chasing after you.

Tin, is this really Tin, wait-wait, what the hell, chase me for what.

"Ah! Ah! Ahh! "

I'm confused. It's okay to hit me if it's this way...

"I'm going home"

I turned around and ran. Luckily a bus came by and I went up.

"What's up little brother?"

"It's fine, it's fine" I might have been too surprised to stand still on the stairs before the waiter came over to ask. I went up to find a chair.

"I'm being chased by a boy."

Yes, being chased by a boy.




The little voice in my heart gave the answer. And it was that Tin.

Yes, it's that Tin Metthanan.

Now I'm bowing my head. Grabbing my head with both hands. If I wasn't wearing a school uniform again - someone would have said I was crazy.

WTF! I'm being chased by a boy.



~~ My Accidental Love is You ~~



Prev: Chapter 41: The Cute Fool 《Chapters Home》 Next: Chapter 43: Punishment in the Dormitory ,





Comments

  1. Thank you so much. Because of you I can read this.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Medium Rectangle

Holla

Translations for Sale

Tharntype The Series, Chapter 16: Once is never enough!

Banished To Another World, Chapter 1: The First Day Struggling to survive