Translations for Sale

Translations for Sale

Hey Yall Thanks for the Support na These are the Book in PDFs THAI NOVELS Tharn Type 2: Seven years of Love  Fish Upon the Sky English Fan Translation Bite Me the Series English Fan Translation Your Name Engraved Herein Manner of Death English Fan Translation  Vice Versa; Love Switch Worlds Nitiman: The Society and Lover  Behind the Scenes  Cutie Pie the Series Hia Said I am Naive Tale of Thousand Stars  Not Me the Novel  Love You My Ride English Fan translation Cupid Last Wish English Fan translation Because You Are My Sky English Fan translation Tharn Type 1: The More You Hate the More you Love KinnPorsche: Mafia Love, Last Love The Miracle of a Teddy Bear Love Mechanics Book 1 English Fan Translation Love in the Air (Love Storm) English Fan translation Love in the Air (Love Sky) English Fan translation Ai Long Nhai English Fan Translation Unforgettable Night with a Mafia English Fan translation Vegas Pete; I Dont Become Satan English Fan Translation I Will Hit You, Noei English Fan

My Accidental Love is You, Chapter 32: Shocked out of life

My Accidental Love is You 《รักนี้บังเอิญคือคุณ 》Rak Ni Bang-oen Khuo Khun
My Accidental Love is You, Chapter 32: Shocked out of life

Tin


... He was enjoying the moment...

The short, blinding text suddenly popped up on my Facebook page, and for some reason I've been staring at it since it popped up. Keeping an eye on it...

And I'm not stupid, even though I know in a few words who Pete's with at the moment.

Who else could it be...? That bumpkin.

I don't like it when people come into my life like this, but I used to enjoy being on top of the world, enjoying the attention that everyone gave me. Self-centeredness, but after what happened, it makes me feel like I'm just surrounded by selfish little people who beat that. I've never trusted anyone since and I look at everyone in a negative light. Although I only have a few Facebook friends from my time in England and a few people who have an interest in me, not many are. But Pete... I trusted him. I trusted him, and when I saw that, the thought came back to me.

To me, women are just unreasonable, unpredictable people who like to believe in love. They invite me to bed after seeing what I'm wearing, not to mention seeing the car I'm driving, knowing my last name or knowing my name, or knowing us. When you're rich, it's easy for them to give you what you want.

I'm tired of women's so-called love and I'm just thinking about men's love.

But.......

But... yes, another voice of rejection came to my mind, why did Pete seem so happy? I may have hated the way Pete was acting like he trusted his friend, but I didn't care that Ae was bothering him too much. But he probably forgot who his father was and who his grandmother was, didn't he?

Pete wasn't exactly a great businessman, but he was surrounded with... His father's side... Aren't there a few people who'd like to exploit him for his weaknesses?

Maybe Ae's one of them!

I don't care if anyone calls me a pessimist, if that's the case, I think he deserves it for being so reckless in his defense. My own boyfriend's... Yeah, that's right! And I'm not the kind of person who believes in pure love and all that bullshit, so I want to be sure. Just a second.

I wanted to get Pete back because I believed that Pete and that bumpkin's love was stronger than a thread. A thread that breaks at the slightest touch.....

He... He's a......he's a nobody.

And l.... I'm... I'm the one who has everything in society.

No matter how much they love each other... in today's society, nothing can overcome the power of money... even if everyone loves his parents. The great love between the two, in my eyes... And in the end, it all came down to money.

“I wanted to prove it to him, to his boyfriend, to his friends... It's just what he thinks is a false love.

Or... Or... deep down in your heart you wish there was someone who could prove you wrong?

Oi! Do you still think the world is a beautiful place, Tin?

I shook my head and immediately stopped my childish thoughts. In fact I would not disappoint anyone because I know how painful it is to be disappointed.

I interfered with Pete's business for two reasons... to prove to everyone that love is a sham... and to... It's a shame that such a nice guy...

Pete's the only person I've been comfortable with since I got to college... and I'm not trusting, but... From the first moment I saw Pete, I felt that he was hiding his pain... I was interested in him because I could read his eyes... and the closer I got to him, the more comfortable I felt with him.

Pete never asked me about my family and he never showed any interest in my life if I didn't tell him, so we just sat quietly and studied together and that's why I liked my friend.

That's why he's the only person I've ever felt comfortable with, and it would be a shame for me to give that up to someone else....

This thought makes me ask myself if I like men. No, I've never liked men. I've only slept with women in my life. Or does that pity make me feel...? That I like men?

I've been thinking about it for days, and it's taken my mind off all the distractions at home until tonight, before a party with my brother, who's a wonderful person in someone's eyes, the thought of what I should do to show my brother for what he is.

He's eight years older than me and I was born eight years later than him, and he took everything from me when I thought it was mine.

Even my own mother, who called me to go to his party, why would I go if she thought he was a hundred times better than me?

That's why I'm just being rude and saying... No!

“Hey, you're such an asshole. How can you talk to your own mother like that?”

. How can you talk to your own mother like that?”




I've already been depressed enough and this kid suddenly came into my mind every time I see him to scold my football player and I despise him every time I see him but after seeing him is more depressed than before and Pete this kind of people feel very comfortable compared to this kind of chattering cognoscenti is really annoying especially that kind of face for a friend stabbing a knife is even more disgusting.

I'm not going to bother about that much today. I don't want to pay attention to anyone, a slap on the wrist can't sound his own, there's nothing to scold.

I got in the car ready to go to exercise to relieve some pressure but he grabbed my shoulder and then viciously scolded me a bit. I did not feel anything after hearing his last sentence.

The words that made me explode immediately!

“Well I don't want to talk to someone like you who lacks love either!!!”

“Don't make yourself out to be an unloved child, okay? Your brother loves you too. Why are you jealous of your own brother?”

I hate that word ~ Brother!

“What did you say?!!!”

I grabbed his shoulders and said loudly at him to see his eyes as if he was not afraid of me at all, but he also dared to look back at me and repeated again the words I do not want to hear!

“I said you're a nobody... Ugh!!!”

I didn't k.iss him because it wasn't a big deal to me. The k.iss was just a way to teach him not to be so involved. The easiest solution, and the one that makes me feel the most comfortable, is to k.iss him on the mouth to shut him up. It was so strong that I could feel it...

And most importantly, I felt I could use him from that moment on.

I pushed him away from me, I pushed him away very hard, and when I saw his pale face, I felt a strange pleasure in my heart, and then I turned around and got in the car with a question that had been bothering me for days.

“It wasn't that disgusting.” I wiped my hand on my mouth and k.issed him on the mouth and didn't feel disgusted.

If I could be with a guy then I could take back my share of comfort too!

And if that little pipsqueak came back to harass me I could even test my ideas on him and see if I could do it!

Besides proving myself... The most important thing I can feel right now is... It really was fun!

Can.

Was I dreaming that day? Was I distracted that day? Or was I hallucinating because I was stressed out about the upcoming friendly match?

Yes, it was! What happened that day definitely wasn't real!

“Hey, who's pouting?!”

“Huh?! There are no hickeys!”

Pah! ~Pah!

I was sitting in the first year of the Department of Physical Education on the training field thinking about the eyes of the not moved to stay looking forward my friend ran over and shot me a do not know is to say the atmosphere is too tense or said what diet did not hear clearly had to dry laugh.

“Who said anything to you about the hickeys I'm talking about this lollipop! What the hell is wrong with you?!”

“I'm... nothing. I'm not going to be able to do anything about it,” he said. It's only been a few days since I experienced a scary (no, actually I'm not that timid, I've experienced 10 times scarier than this) thing! I immediately shook my head and said.

“It's nothing!”

What the hell? I just lost my first... The first... First... I can't even think straight, asshole! That bastard Tin took it away from me. - First... k.iss?

“What's the matter with a nosy monkey like you?”

“Hey P'No... you're here?” The first-year student turned around and looked at the football team and felt that everyone was very serious about this game and felt that we could definitely win. Needless to say, I used to be one of the champions but today...

I've been so confused, I can't think of anything to do!

“Whose is this? I'll take it...“ Type snatched the lollipop from my friend's hand and continued: “It's still coke scent. I like it.”

Ew, k.iss... Why the f.uck do you keep thinking about that bastard! A lollipop can take so long!

Can you stop saying that word again?!

“You really love words, don't you?” “No, you mean sweet to the teeth?

“How long are you going to stay here?! This is the first year's training ground you have to look over there look do not disturb everyone if you lose the game then it is your fault! See Champ yet? Give me a quiet roll to sit over there! Can we stop gossiping now? Can't you just sit there quietly and cheer everyone on?!”

I lost my mind and stood up and cursed them pointing in the other direction and said loudly towards them sounded half of the football field said no good hand forked hands on the field of practice ball people are looking back to us even their own best two seniors are also the same face of a confused look at their own wonder.

“Okay, let's go sit over there... Type, what kind of bomb did this monkey eat?!”

“How should I know? I'm not here with you, is it because you've been mean to him again that he's blowing up so much?” the two seniors said as they. Sitting down on the edge of the football field, another voice rang in my head.

“It's got nothing to do with you guys. It's all because of that bastard from the International Academy!”

“What's wrong with you, Can?!”

“No, nothing,” I replied, shaking my head. I sat there quietly and stared. Usually, I'm the one who likes this kind of activity. I didn't expect that someone who gossips about others like me would also have something to worry about.

Why did that bastard Tin k.iss me on the mouth? Wouldn't it have been easier to shut me up and just hit me? Or was he just trying to get back at me for calling him names? But it's not right ah to get revenge then directly hit me would not be more painful? Is it true that he is gay it? But look at him does not look like ah or that I did not see it? My God! He actually is a gay!

Maybe oh prejudice is not too big or good even if he is gay he did not make the mistake of liking himself, ah so he must be playing me! That's why I came to k.iss......k.iss me! K.iss me! The bastard must have drunk too much cat piss!

I'm still looking for some excuse to keep denying myself even though it's been a few days but I still can't accept him doing that to me every time I see my mouth I want to rip it off and throw it away!

Hey come to the soccer field and focus everyone on the gas!”

It's always me to give encouragement and cheer, but today I really didn't feel like walking aimlessly back and forth on the soccer field, leaving things to others. I took a deep breath and walked towards the soccer field.

“Go! Go! Come on!”

Both sides of the voice of encouragement at the same time, one side is our own team and the other side is today's opponent and we have the music department today. To help us cheer is the drummer that Type found on the side of the football field to cheer for us. (I don't understand why we need such a professional drummer but Type still insisted to invite his friend) I don't care. It's just a way to get people going.

A.h.

The screams on the field are starting to ring out and it's time to bring back the football spirit and get all that mess out of my head. But...

“Can come on, don't embarrass the team. If we lose, we'll all be k.issing your ass!”

Uh...




“No k.isses okay!!!”

Er!!!!

“!!!!!”

I don't know which senior said that. I was running fast on the football field at that time and when I heard that and froze and then turned around and retorted loudly that I hadn't been k.issed The ball coming from the other side of the field hit me hard in the face and then I fell down heavily on the football field.

“...”

The whole soccer field was quiet, the drums were quiet, the cheers were quiet, even the referees' voices were quiet, and the concerned voices of their friends in the distance.

“Can you okay?!”

“Fine... Fine!” I tried to defuse this sudden awkwardness with humor. Just because I'm a touchy person doesn't mean I'm shameless. So I braced myself to stand up and tried to keep kicking the hand I had taken away from my face but...

“Hey! Where are the paramedics? Get Can out of here right now!!!”

“I... no... I don't... “I don't...”

“Hurry up or Can will bleed to death!”

“I'm... I'm fine... I'm fine...”



“Bastard, you're bleeding and you're still talking. One of you guys, get Can out of here!” As soon as he said that, I raised my hand which was covering my face.......and I put my hand up...

It's not going to get better, asshole!

And then I was carried off the field... I was on the field for less than 90 seconds.

“Cover your nose with a handkerchief, right, like this,” the paramedics told me, and I did as I was told, not daring to disobey them.

“This dead monkey is really embarrassing to the football team on the field for only a minute hey!”

“You're not going to get hurt, it's okay, Can. We'll start all over again next time, but if we lose this time, it's your fault”.

“You two, shut up! You're just bleeding from the football.” Type. You're the one I'm most ashamed of, asshole, and there's nothing I can do about it, and it goes without saying that the person I hate the most... It's Tin, the asshole!

Next time don't let me see you! Or else... Or else... I'll be as far away from you as I can be from the edge of the world! A.sshole!

“Can I hear you've managed to get a nickname of 90 Seconds Can?”

“Please, my friend, don't call me that. I'm ashamed of myself. The word has reached the hospital that I'm 90 Seconds. Can!”

I really wanted to find a hole to drill into. I've had countless nicknames like Gossip Monkey Simple Kid Soccer Kid and so on that I've laughed off and let them go but I'm really not happy about 90 Seconds Can's nickname.

I feel like I'm going to choke to death on that nickname!

“That's a cool nickname. I'm the original p.orn star!” Pond seemed pleased with his nickname and I couldn't help but hold my tongue.

“If it wasn't for him, I wouldn't be in this situation, and that guy ruined my life! Bastard don't let me see him guarantee to chase him to the ends of the earth to kick him!”

Uh...

“Who are you talking about? if you keep talking I'll stuff my plate of squid in your mouth!” Pond wouldn't do that. He wouldn't do that if he was good enough.

“Where the hell is Ae, anyway?” I asked, and suddenly Pond was sitting on my side, looking to the right and left, searching for something.

“He'll be here in a minute, see... Pete, Pete, this way!”

Hey!

I turned around and looked at Pete and my friend Ae and thought to myself, “I asked about Ae. Why is this Pond guy's name Pete? When I saw Ae coming, I didn't think much of it. Anyway, I had something I wanted to ask Pete.

“Can I heard...?”

“Well what you heard is true I was kicked in the face with a ball for less than 90 seconds and was laughed at by people on the same team and was given a My nickname is 90 Seconds Can. Go ahead. I'm used to it. I'm a shameless person who gets copied early in the morning. I have nothing to be ashamed of... I've been talking so much that it's better for me to say it than for someone else to say it.”

Pah!

He actually pushed my head!

“I came to congratulate you on your facultymoving forward,” Ae said, and a smile appeared on my face. I'd forgotten that Ae wasn't as aggressive as the others.

“I almost reached out to give him a bear hug but he held my head down and turned to Pete and said.

“Let's have hot pot today. I'll buy it later.”

“It's okay Ae I'll go with you.”

“There's too many people. You can't squeeze in. Just sit here and wait.”

“But...”




“I didn't know where Pond was looking, but I knew I had something I wanted to ask Pete. I took his hand to keep him from buying his own food and moved the chair over to him.

But Ae's eyes were fixed on me holding Pete's hand....

“Hahaha haha Ae, Ae, this is Can. He doesn't think about anything else but football!” Was Pond cursing me in a roundabout way? But I laughed out loud.

“I don't know why he's jealous of me, but he went to buy his own food and Pond went to buy drinks.

“What do you want to ask me?”

It's not like it's the right time to give a compliment just by looking at his smile, right?

“Well there's something I want to ask you but I'm not sure if you can answer? No you have to answer me!” I did not ask for a long time out stubbornly scratching his head, a face unsure of my looks. I took a deep breath.

Wouldn't it be strange to ask him?

“What is it?” I stared at Pete, staring him dead in the face, and covered my face with my hand.

“You can't say I'm weird if I ask you.”

“Uh huh?!” Pete was very confused and echoed him the more it became difficult for me to speak finally I took a deep breath and asked.

“Is your friend a queer?”

Ugh! Hey!

Hey, Pete was taken aback. Does that mean Tin's a queer? He k.issed... Oh, my God!

“Uh, your friend... “Who are you talking about? Who are you talking about?” Why did Pete's face feel so weird? I didn't think about it. Maybe he's trying to hide it from his friends.

“It's that Tin,”

Well, now that we've gotten that far, let's get to the bottom of it.

“Uh-huh, Tin?” Pete asked, puzzled by the fact that I'd already said his name. I mean, isn't he...

Isn't he gay?

“Is this Tin you're talking about, my friend from the international school?”

“Yeah,” I nodded vigorously. Shouldn't he be the only one with a friend named Tin? But then Pete's smile started to foul up again. It was so handsome. Okay, I digress. Then he shook his head.

“Tin, he's not. He's not gay. I know he's been with girls.”

“That must be bi!”

Oh, my God!

“Uh, your friend... “Who are you talking about? Who are you talking about?” Why did Pete's face feel so weird? I didn't think about it. Maybe he's trying to hide it from his friends.

“It's just that Tin,”

Well, now that we've gotten that far, let's get to the bottom of it.

“Uh-huh, Tin?” Pete asked, puzzled by the fact that I'd already said his name. I mean, isn't he...

Isn't he gay?

“Is this Tin you're talking about, my friend from the international school?”

“Yeah,” I nodded vigorously. Shouldn't he be the only one with a friend named Tin? But then Pete's smile started to foul up again. It was so handsome. Okay, I digress. Then he shook his head.

“Tin, he's not. He's not gay. I know he's been with girls.”

“That must be a double!”

Am I being a little overconfident?!

“Not really, he's a bit homophobic hey from what I hear he seems to be disgusted by people f.ucking and stuff” why when he said that How about a sad face? But it didn't take long for him to smile at me so I continued to ask.

“Is it okay for a straight man to k.iss another man?”

“Well, you say that like you've seen Tin k.iss a man.”

Oh, Pete's so smart, he's got the whole thing figured out just by the tip of the iceberg.

“No, no, no. How can I put it, it's just... I doubt it. People say most of the handsome guys who drive luxury cars are not straight. Your friend just happens to meet all the qualities of a gay man. Scummy personality, Parking everywhere. That's why I want to know whether he is a faggot or not, ah next time we meet again, scold people with the right words ah” I'm very grudging particular. There's just no way to get rid of that grudge, even though you know it's the opposite, but so what?

“I'm going to go get a drink.” I got up and went to get a drink. I was so confused, I couldn't have guessed what I was thinking.




So is he or isn't he? If not, why k.iss...? And if not, why k.iss me?

The more I think about it, the more depressed I get!!!!

“Hey Pond this way, this way.”

I went to the football stadium with my friends to collect some information about the opponent and got a call from Pond asking me to help him get seats.

He's so good at getting me to and from school.

“I can't help but ask him if he's sitting with his girlfriend.

This is the area of the College of Engineering, isn't Pete from the International College? Why is he sitting here?”

“Oh my, your message is not out of date ah he is here to give encouragement to someone else not to cheer for his college!” Pond said no good feeling as if he knew everything, but only said these things, I had to plausibly understand the point Nodded.

“Oh! He's here to cheer Ae on. It's so strange. Why are the two of them always inseparable? Especially lately, they've been getting closer... and wherever they see Ae, they see Pete following behind them... even cheering him on. Come on...” I was going on and on about Pond's cell phone suddenly ringing and he answered.

“Come on in. I'm sitting in the aisle. See me? I'm waving my hand.” I was helping Pond find what I guessed was... Pete called. A guy like him should be easy to find, and in the meantime.....

“Over there Pond” Pond's girlfriend said loudly, pulling on his shirt and gesturing for him to look in the direction she was pointing. Like I said, a young master like Pete is easy to find at a glance, let alone two young masters!

“!!!!”

“Oi! Pete brought his friend with him.”

I saw 2 young men walking towards the bar and my eyes almost didn't pop out!

No, no, no, no! How can I escape? I just sat in the middle and if I get up now, I'm sure I'll be killed!

The game started on the soccer field and my mind immediately flew to the game and I looked at the man who stole my first k.iss. I swear he was so proud of himself! So much so that I wanted to go up there and kick his ass! I wanted to make him disappear as far away as possible!

~~ My Accidental Love is You ~~



Prev: Chapter 31: The World of Two 《Chapters Home》 Next: Chapter 33: A Scene,

Comments

Medium Rectangle

Holla

Translations for Sale

Tharntype The Series, Chapter 16: Once is never enough!

Banished To Another World, Chapter 1: The First Day Struggling to survive