Translations for Sale

Translations for Sale

Hey Yall Thanks for the Support na These are the Book in PDFs THAI NOVELS Tharn Type 2: Seven years of Love  Fish Upon the Sky English Fan Translation Bite Me the Series English Fan Translation Your Name Engraved Herein Manner of Death English Fan Translation  Vice Versa; Love Switch Worlds Nitiman: The Society and Lover  Behind the Scenes  Cutie Pie the Series Hia Said I am Naive Tale of Thousand Stars  Not Me the Novel  Love You My Ride English Fan translation Cupid Last Wish English Fan translation Because You Are My Sky English Fan translation Tharn Type 1: The More You Hate the More you Love KinnPorsche: Mafia Love, Last Love The Miracle of a Teddy Bear Love Mechanics Book 1 English Fan Translation Love in the Air (Love Storm) English Fan translation Love in the Air (Love Sky) English Fan translation Ai Long Nhai English Fan Translation Unforgettable Night with a Mafia English Fan translation Vegas Pete; I Dont Become Satan English Fan Translation I Will Hit You, Noei English Fan

My Accidental Love is You, Chapter 8: Don't know what "Jealousy" is

My Accidental Love is You 《รักนี้บังเอิญคือคุณ 》Rak Ni Bang-oen Khuo Khun
My Accidental Love is You, Chapter 8: Don't know what "Jealousy" is

Pete.


I may have been punched in the face by him, but it wasn't as strong as the pain I felt when he punched me in the stomach.

Pop!

The third punch still hit the area, and the pain made me tear up, my mouth open wide, but I was so weak, I didn't have the strength to let out a small cry, I could only lie on the pavement and mumble and moan. My lungs were aching vaguely, I was having trouble breathing, and with each breath, I felt a painful swelling in my chest, and a sense of fear followed.

At this moment, even though I felt miserable, my heart kept thinking of a certain person.

Ae... Ai’Ae, come and save me...

"A... e... " it seemed like it took all my life to barely get the name out. But the man who pinned me down had a cold expression and didn't show me an ounce of sympathy. I opened my eyes slightly and saw that in the midst of the drizzling rain, this cold as ice person was staring at me with a disdainful look.

Time paused for a moment.

"Huh? No money? So what is this?" I didn't have the strength to argue with him, and I couldn't feel my strength just to swallow, and Trump grabbed my wrist in one hand and roughly ripped off the watch my mom had bought me, and my wrist ached.

"No... don't... "

I wouldn't feel bad if that watch wasn't bought by my mom, even if it was worth a fortune.

Ae...

Help... Ai’Ae... help me... help me..

I lay there dying, mumbling a very faint cry for help out of my mouth, and Senator Trump once again roughly searched my pants pocket and pulled out my wallet and cell phone inside. But I had no strength left to stop him, and at the moment my heart was cut like a knife, and I let the indisputable tears flow down my cheeks until they met with the rain...

"Don't you expect to call the police! If you don't want me to haunt you for the rest of your life!"

Pop!

My already empty wallet was thrown mercilessly in my face by him, and I had no strength to turn around and look at his expression, knowing only that he was leaving in a huff, leaving me at the side of a dimly lit road with only a dim street lamp and the pouring rain to accompany me.

I don't know how long I've been lying there, my mind only conjures up the person who has been helping me, and I'm beginning to realize that I should be launching a self-help operation, and Ae, though not by my side at the moment, is the one who gave me the courage to reject the campus bullying. I braced one hand against a wall root and clutched the other to my stomach, ready to stand up slowly.

Now that I don't have a cell phone, there's no way to reach Ae ah.

"... How angry do you think the seniors will get?"

"Surprisingly, the entire team has escaped, so the entire team will be dead come tomorrow!"

At this moment, I heard someone outside the wall talking very loudly, so I took a deep breath and held back the piercing pain, ready to step away from my legs and walk forward.

A loud thud!

I had exhausted all my strength, but my legs were still undeniably suddenly weak and I fell to the ground again.

"Help... help... " I called out with all my might to some stranger who happened to be passing near here, but I still felt my voice was too faint, plus the rain was so loud that maybe others didn't hear it.

"Hey guys, did you hear anything?"

"You shut up, bxtch! What are you talking about in the middle of the night? One bump into something unclean and you're fxxked for life!"

"I really heard something!"

"You've got hallucinations in your ears!" Who would have believed that someone would actually call for help in this off-the-beaten-path place in the middle of the night? I consoled myself that the pain would be gone in a moment, and it didn't look like I could pin my hopes on passersby.




"Hey!!!" Hey, guys! There's a man lying here!

.

"It's a ghost, right?"

"What the hell with your annoying self! It's really human! Come on, you guys, help!" Immediately after, the man's voice grew louder, then rang in my ears. They picked me up, but all I knew was to chant someone's name in my mouth, a name that kept echoing in my heart.

“Ai’Ae... Engineering institute... Ai’Ae... "

Sorry Ae, I've got you in trouble again.



Ae

I'm being irritable, very irritable so to speak!

"It's all your fault, AI’Pond, see, it's all your fault alone, causing the whole class to be punished!!!" Ping's complaining voices are endless, and he's nagging my good friend Pond to the point where I want to be a part of this fight. What kind of a person falls asleep during the training camp and makes pig howl-like snoring noises, implicating us innocent civilians. By the time we were done taking our punishment, by the time training camp was over, it was almost 8:30 p.m.

But the thing that bothers me the most is...

Please leave a message after "tick".

"Why is Ai’Pete turning off his phone?" I frowned, mouth muttering, completely oblivious to Pond's defense of himself that he'd watched the Pale Old Master's XXX instructional video last night for too long to get that way. He hasn't been on the phone since I got Pete's number.

"What's the matter, Ai’Ae, you're all upset?" Bow turned to me and asked, and I shook my head.

"It's okay, call me later if you guys want something to eat, I'll go pick up Ai’Pete first... "

Ring a bell.

Before I could finish talking to my friend, my cell phone rang, and I hurriedly lowered my head to look, unable to help but frown.

"Hey, Ai’Can?" Can is on my soccer team, but we don't belong to the same faculty. Although he often called me to talk about the team's training, he never called at this point in time.

[Hey, Ai’Ae! Don't you get mad yet? Are you friends with a student from the International Academy? I'm at the gates of the International Academy right now and I see a guy who's being studied here and he's chanting “Ai’Ae from the Engineering Academy", if not you, then I'm sorry!]

"Fxxkin' hell! It's Ai’Pete!!!!"

Without further ado, I know who that International Academy student is that he's talking about. I didn't hesitate to run out the door after hearing this and didn't have time to say goodbye to my friends. I said loudly to Can on the other side of the phone as I ran.

"Ai’Can, you take care of him for me first, don't leave him alone! I'll be there in a minute!!!"

At this point, I no longer cared about what boundaries my concerns about Pete crossed. As soon as I heard that he was being taught a lesson, my mind was reminded of this soft Khun-chai with no power, his harmless eyes, his soft body, and I couldn't help but worry about him. At the same time, I was furious and hated the guy who had done this to him!

Pete never hurt anyone, why would anyone hurt Pete!

I don't know how fast I ran, but every minute of that time was a long time for me. I ran while complaining in my heart that I had promised to take care of him, but why didn't I keep my promise properly? Now I was panting and sweating, but as soon as I saw that there was a large crowd of people milling around one in front of me, I immediately darted over and burrowed into the crowd without a second thought.

“Ai’Pete!!!!" I recognized him at first glance as I burrowed into the crowd, his face glowing pale in the darkness, his hands were rubbing this belly tightly and Can was sitting at his side propping him up. Seeing the tear tracks on his face, my anger was raw.

Silence.

I grabbed him by the shoulders and made him turn around to face me, his face pale, his clothes stained with mud, his hands still clutching his stomach. As soon as he saw that the visitor was me, my name began to be called out of his mouth.

“Ai’Ae... Ai’Ae... Ai’Ae... "

Who dared!!!

I don't know what madness I was jerking myself out of, I just held him tightly so that his head was resting on my shoulder, and I felt his body shaking like a frightened bird, and then the words were running through my mouth.

"It's okay, I'm here Pete, it's okay, I'm here for you."

I couldn't figure out if it was something I wanted to say to him or something I wanted to say to myself.



Pete.

I don't know how long I've been leaning on Ae's shoulder, and when I'm conscious again, the crowd on the sidelines know that Ae and I know each other, and they all scatter. The pain in my abdomen has decreased, but it still hurts whenever I try to move my body.

Now I don't want to go home, I don't want my mother to know what happened, and if I do, it will only add to my family's worries.

"Then you can spend the night in my dorm tonight."

I knew Ae was worried about me, but I didn't want to cause him any more trouble, he had already helped me a lot. I really can't do it if I have to go to his dorm and share half of his bed. So I turned him down and got a room at a hotel in the International Academy. Since our college has a hotel management program, it is not uncommon to have an actual hotel in the college for practice.

Ae didn't say much, just nodded, then picked up the wallet with only a few cards left inside and handed it back to me, then helped me into the Academy building. Luckily we didn't run into any acquaintances at the time and it took us a few minutes to check-in. Eventually, I was exhausted and lay down on the big bed in the hotel with my eyes closed.

At the moment there is more in my heart... fear.

I hugged the pillow tightly, not because I felt cold, I just wanted to restrain myself from shivering, I didn't want Ae to see how vulnerable I was. But it was all in vain, especially when a wave of fear slammed into me as I curled up alone with my body. This fear comes from the fact that someone like me has never experienced anything like this in my life.

A moment of silence.

“Ai’Ae... " the big hand that had been warm was stroking my head, and I looked up to see a pair of cold eyes looking at me worriedly. Ae's expression was a little embarrassed, and I suddenly remembered that he wasn't much for comforting people who were crying.

Because he didn't like it, I started doing my best to restrain myself from tears.

"I'm sorry!"

"!!!!" I opened my eyes wide, wondering why he was apologizing, I should have said it was me who was apologizing, I had troubled him again.

"I said I was going to take care of you and protect you, but I couldn't make it, and I'm sorry I hurt you."

I've done my best not to cry, but why is Ae saying these things to me? Why is Ae clinging to these irrelevant promises to me? I don't need him to take these promises as a duty that he must carry out. But my tears stopped when I learned that he took those promises more seriously than anything else.

My body still hurts, but why is my heart so happy?




“Ai’Ae... you're not wrong... instead it's me, to say sorry to you... sorry... sorry ah... " I immediately buried my head in the pillow and I heard a sigh from Ae, although at the moment I was sad. Then I felt a hand sweeping through my hair again, running down my hair gently, gently...

Ae didn't need to say much, as long as he gently stroked my head and stayed with me I felt it was the best comfort for me.

I huffed quietly in bed, and the more Ae comforted me in this situation, the more I wanted to let out a sob because I wanted to... pander to him, and I wanted him to just keep stroking my head and not let go...

"Can you talk to me now? What the hell happened?" He saw that my mood had calmed down a little and started asking me. I turned my head to look him in the face.

"That damned Trump is it?"

Trembling.

Just hearing the name made me shiver a little, and without further ado, Ae already knew he had guessed right. Because I must have exhibited a heartfelt expression, my body involuntarily shivered at the thought of that brutal and ugly face. But at the sight of this man in front of me, the thrill is cut in half again, because...

Ae's fingertips crossed my cheeks, and don't you think he'll be gentle, wiping away my tears as gently and beautifully as the novel's hero. He just wiped my face with a rough, random stream of his fingers, but it gave me an unspeakable sense of relief.

I truly feel that Ae is with me.

"Why, you still think I live rough!"

"No, I just think you have a lot of personality."

"With a lot of personality?" He looked dazed, making me smile for the first time tonight.

"This kind of tear-wiping play, you wouldn't use a tissue or a handkerchief." And you'll be sure to rub it for me, without letting me rub it myself.

I have noticed that although Ae is a bit venomous at times, he enjoys taking care of people. If he could help someone else, he couldn't help but reach out, and this time it was the same.

"That means I don't want to trim down, so where's your phone, why is it off?" Ae tilted his head, then brought the subject back up, his tone somewhat reproachful, and I clamped my mouth shut, not knowing how to respond.

"He... took it."

"What did you say?" He yelled and I had to lower my head and stare dead in the face at my wrist.

There was a moment of silence.

"Don't say he even took your watch too?!" Perhaps it was my gaze that caught his attention, for he took my hand in the first place, and I had to nod my head softly in affirmation. Ai’Ae's anger immediately exploded out of his throat.

"This beast that should be cut by a thousand swords! Won't he be able to make money on his own? How dare you come and rob someone else!!!!"

While I don't scold people much, this time I really agree with Ae that the senior Trump I knew has died in my life.

"What else did he take?"

"The whole wallet of cash, the phone, and the watch... that's it." I said softly that of all these things I felt the most sorry for only the watch, and Ae was groaning incessantly, and it looked like he was really angry at me, and I could only bow my head helplessly.

Silent

"What about you, how are you doing? What else did he do to you? Why are you lying in the middle of the road!!!!" After saying that, he cupped my face in both hands and raised it upwards, asking me in a domineering tone of concern. He also looked at me with a pampered look, as if he was born afraid I would suddenly fall to the ground. Such a close encounter made my sense of dread instantly transform into a sense of... shyness.

How this doesn't make me shy is beyond me when Ae cupped my face in both hands, not pinching it like he did last time, but treating me like his niece, and I don't know how he frolics with his niece. But his fingertips traced across my cheeks, past the corners of my eyes, my brow and finally to my lips. His movements were so gentle that they made my heart ripple for it...

"He didn't punch you in the face?" Except for the tear marks and dust, he made sure he couldn't find the bruises on my face and I nodded slowly.

"He punched me in the stomach three times... then I ran out of strength to fight back Ae, and then I had to fall to the ground and shrink into a ball." I tried my best to portray the scene as cloudy and comical, but it wasn't comical at all in his eyes.

Suddenly!

"Go to the police!"

"Huh?!!!!" Hearing this, my pupils dilated and Ae stood up quickly, then took my hand with a serious look on my face, overwhelmed by the unexpected suggestion.

"Going to... going to the police?!"

"Right! He's doing this to you, so call the police no matter what. He's a scum of the earth and deserves to go to jail! Who does he think he is to have the audacity to do such a thing to you!" His tone was tough, he showed a righteous indignation, and his eyes were fierce. I was afraid of his eyes before, but at this moment I had to use all my strength to stop him.

"No, Ai’Ae, don't call the police!"

“Ai’Pete you... " he immediately turned his head to stare at me, and I couldn't help but be a little intimidated, but I took his hand anyway, and said it tremulously.

"Let... let things hang in there Ae, and consider it my bad luck."

"What a load of bad luck! I don't know how much money he took from you, but when I saw how badly you were hurt by him, I wouldn't let him go!" I was glad he was so worried about me, but I shook my head slightly, the same way I had said it before.

"No... don't ah... let's not call the police!"

"You... " Ae stared at me, I was about to fall, I knew he must be about to call me a fool, to be so weak after something like this happened. But he was silent for several moments after saying the word, and the way he stared at me as if it were sandwiched with a chill that made me shudder, and then my heart was lifted to my throat at once as he... shook off my hand.

"Almost forgot, it's not about me!" He waved my hand away, and the eyes that had just treated me like a child to be taken care of, turned into eyes that treated me like a stranger.

"If you still love him, it's not my business."




"!!!!" Hearing him say that just widened my eyes, I didn't expect to hear him say something like that... Ai’Ae thought I was in love with P’Trump.

At this point, I sat where I was, as if dumbfounded, watching as this boy across from me grabbed his school bag and was about to head for the door. Something in the netherworld prompted me to lunge forward and hold the other person's arm.

"No! Ae! don't get me wrong! Don't get me wrong!"

The one I love is you, not him.



Ae

I don't know exactly why I was so outraged, no, what puzzled me more was why Pete would defend this scum who hurt him so much.

He was punched three times by that bitch and ended up lying on the ground, and he was robbed of everything of value by his opponent, but he was still soft on this scum, just for the word "love"? I really don't get it! Yes, I didn't love anyone, for eighteen years I just enjoyed playing football, playing games and hanging out with friends. Unlike those friends who, once they're out of love, are only going to be born and die, I just didn't feel like I needed to rush into a relationship so badly. I really don't know what the hell this so-called "love" is.

So at this moment, I don't even understand why Pete is defending that bitch, but the thing that baffles me the most is... why am I so mad at Pete?

Yes! He's the one who's so over the top, he chooses to forgive that scum!

I was so angry, so angry that I wanted to shake Pete's hands off my arms, but when I turned my head and saw his face, his eyes, which were about to burst again, I couldn't get my hands off. Surprisingly, he still intends to explain it with the same lie.

"No ah Ae, I don't love him anymore... don't love him anymore ah Ae."

"Then you come with me to the police!"

"No... don't!"

Go to hell! I'm really mad at him! You keep saying you don't love anymore, so why don't you deal with him yet? It was also clear from my scowl that I was not in agreement with him. So he wrapped my arms around me even tighter.

“Ai’Ae, you listen to me first, I beg you."

It is only today that I know what it is like to be "softhearted".

Ta-da.

I didn't say anything, just sat down.

"The reason I didn't call the police is not because I still love him or like him, I just don't want this to get to my mom, if I call the police, the police will definitely notify the family, I don't want to worry my mom, he can just take it if he wants, it's fine."

"Then aren't you afraid that later on your mother will be more worried than she is now when she finds out what happened tonight?" I disagree, and from so many conversations I've had with him, I know deep down how much he loves his mother. But he also told me that his mom didn't care much about him being gay, so the matter should have been brought to the attention of the parents so that the adults would know that someone was going to hold it against him.

But Pete shook his head again, and I was all depressed.

What the fxxk is wrong with me? I'm a very calm person, but when I think about Pete and the fact that he's still defending that scum, I'm tempted to give that bitch a hard time and make him a living hell!

"If mom knows about this, my grandmother will know about it too, don't ah, if the police are called, my grandmother will know right away and then it will be passed on to my dad... my dad will come and blame my mom for not taking care of me... I definitely won't let anyone come and scold my mom... Ai’Ae... you believe me... I'm just worried about my mom... it's just mom alone, it's really just my mom... " he got more and more excited as his voice started to tremble, his eyes only conveyed one meaning and that was for me to believe him. Finally, I let out a long sigh.

I really want to ask, what's the conflict in your family? Because all I knew was that he was attached to his mother, but the look in his eyes when he mentioned his father again made me wonder.

"I'm sorry, I got mad and thought you were still in love with him... "

"No, I don't love him anymore, not ever." Khun-chai said firmly in his eyes, his hands were still holding my arms tightly, his delicate skin was in intimate contact with my body, I started to feel a bit strange, so I had to gently try to pull my arms out, but a bit tight and embarrassed to forcefully shake them off.

"Love or no love, I believe you!"

But why do I feel like I'm letting go of my heart?

"You hurry up and call your mother and say you're not coming home tonight, not yet, and I guess she's worried sick. You can't be reached by phone." I pulled my phone out of my pants pocket and handed it to him as Pete hurried to release the hands that were holding my arms to catch it.

"Thank you, Ae."

"Well, hurry up and give your mom a call." I couldn't figure out why I was pitying him for suddenly letting go of his hands, after all, I felt a warm stream flowing through my body just as I was holding my arms.

Maybe I'm starting to think of him as my own niece, and even though I touch his face because I want to help him wipe his tears, I can still feel his face is soft, even softer than my niece's.

"Mom, it's Pete, I have a report to do with my classmates after boot camp and I'm spending the night at school tonight." When he was talking to his mother, I thought to myself that there must be a lot of girls who are attracted to him, because he has a soft voice with a little bit of spoiling, and a smile that kills people, he's a very filial and good boy.

I'll be back later tonight, Mom. If it were me, I'd be so succinct.

"Uh... I lost my phone... I don't know where I put it, I borrowed a classmate's phone to call you, I love your mom."

Although his conversation with his mother was only a few words, I could still feel that he loved his mother very much, maybe he was in my way, because he immediately hung up the phone and gave it back to me.

"You can keep talking."

"It's okay, I heard from mom that it's a little busy over at the hotel right now, so she didn't go home to sleep either." I nodded and turned around to rummage through my school bag.

"You hurry up and take a bath, you're all wet, you can apply medicine after the bath... where is the medicine, I remember I put the bruise cream in my bag." I muttered to myself, and after saying that I dumped the contents of my bag on the bed in a huff, not asking the room owner's permission at all, but the other person didn't care, nodded, and walked into the bathroom.

I didn't think much of anything at the time, except to concentrate on finding that tube of ointment, and by the time I realized it, I saw him walk out of the bathroom in his hotel robe, his face red through the red.

Ugh... he was only wearing his school uniform, no change of clothes. Forget it, I'm going back to the dorm anyway, even if he sleeps naked at night, it's none of my business!

I thought this way, then beckoned for him to come over and sit on the bed.




"Take your clothes off and I'll look at the wound for you." I spoke to him absentmindedly and opened the ointment. As an athlete, it's normal to carry around easy ointments and paraphernalia for cleaning wounds. Especially for a footballer like me who often falls and slips on the playground, this kind of bruise cream is even more essential.

"Take off... take off your clothes."

"Why are you shy, we are all men," I remember he liked men, but he didn't like me, so what's he shy about? My words made him take off his robe and fade to his waist.

Trance.

We are all boys. What's there to be ashamed of? That's right! Then why was I so shy when I saw his flesh!

I'm not a rogue and have no dirty thoughts about him who is also a boy, but why do I feel like I'm snooping on a girl and not a boy? None of my friends around me had the same body as him, and I could tell he was thin, but not the kind of bone thinness that made people look disgusting. His skin was so white that it reflected the light, his stomach was flat and his collarbone was sexy and flirty. Then because he was so white and glowing, his nipples were not dark black like the average boy's, but a little light brown, and sometimes showed a pale pink when viewed from another angle.

After "observing", I began to focus on his reddish bruises, which, needless to say, were sure to turn purple and green in a couple of days. And the bruise at his belly button was even worse.

"Does it hurt?" I wasn't in the mood to look away, my heart filled with worry for him, he said softly.

"It hurts so much that tears are coming to my eyes."

"Well, I get it, I've been punched in this area too, I'll rub your medicine and you tell me where it hurts." I spoke to him in a reassuring tone while I dipped my finger in a little cold ointment and applied it to the bruise on his abdomen.

"Ah!"

"Does it hurt?" He shouted so hard that I was startled, but he shook his head, so I lowered my head again and gently smoothed the ointment. This time I was very gentle, afraid to increase his pain, and my fingers touched his soft skin in a way I had never felt before.

Needless to say, I hadn't even been in a relationship, so I hadn't done anything similar with a girl, and this was still the first time I'd been this close to someone.

Is a girl's skin as soft as Pete's?

I just asked myself in my mind while my hand kept applying his medicine. He was probably a little sore, so the flesh on his stomach was taut from him, but my attention was still on his soft skin as I continued to spread the ointment evenly with my fingertips.

"Uh... Ai’Ae, that's enough... " Pete's warbling voice brought my hands to a screeching halt, so I looked up at him.

"It must hurt, then apply yourself, I'll go take a shower first, my body is sticky." I handed him the ointment in my hand and hurried toward the bathroom. As soon as I entered the bathroom and closed the door, I raised my hands to cover my face as the expression Pete had just given me was still echoing in my mind.

Why does Pete have an unspeakable cuteness in my eyes? The red cheeks, the beautiful eyes, and the trembling mouth were softly saying "enough" to me.

"I'm sorry!" I muttered to myself and turned the faucet on as far as it would go, then reached into my pants with that ointment-soaked hand.

I don't masturbate a lot because all my energy is spent on exercise. But now I actually felt the desire as I touched Pete's body.

It didn't mean I liked him, presumably it was because I hadn't touched anyone else's body before, so I was prone to lust this time. Just touching his soft skin, I couldn't help but wonder in my heart, is a girl's skin so soft too?

I have a deep sense of guilt, but I also admit that I was masturbxting... my mind was full of his looks!









~~ My Accidental Love is You ~~











Prev: Chapter 7: Missing someone dearly and threats 《Chapters Home》Next: Chapter 9: Blood, Charged up teenager.





Comments

Post a Comment

Medium Rectangle

Holla

Translations for Sale

Tharntype The Series, Chapter 16: Once is never enough!

Banished To Another World, Chapter 1: The First Day Struggling to survive