Translations for Sale

Translations for Sale

Hey Yall Thanks for the Support na These are the Book in PDFs THAI NOVELS Tharn Type 2: Seven years of Love  Fish Upon the Sky English Fan Translation Bite Me the Series English Fan Translation Your Name Engraved Herein Manner of Death English Fan Translation  Vice Versa; Love Switch Worlds Nitiman: The Society and Lover  Behind the Scenes  Cutie Pie the Series Hia Said I am Naive Tale of Thousand Stars  Not Me the Novel  Love You My Ride English Fan translation Cupid Last Wish English Fan translation Because You Are My Sky English Fan translation Tharn Type 1: The More You Hate the More you Love KinnPorsche: Mafia Love, Last Love The Miracle of a Teddy Bear Love Mechanics Book 1 English Fan Translation Love in the Air (Love Storm) English Fan translation Love in the Air (Love Sky) English Fan translation Ai Long Nhai English Fan Translation Unforgettable Night with a Mafia English Fan translation Vegas Pete; I Dont Become Satan English Fan Translation I Will Hit You, Noei English Fan

My Accidental Love is You, Chapter 6: The Unforgettable love

My Accidental Love is You 《รักนี้บังเอิญคือคุณ 》Rak Ni Bang-oen Khuo Khun
My Accidental Love is You, Chapter 6: The Unforgettable love

Pete.


It's not really something to be scared or excited about, but it's just that meeting Ae's friends makes me so happy, I guess that's what it's like to like someone who introduces you to their circle of friends and makes you feel overwhelmed.

"Ho~ Is that the handsome little titty dog from the International Academy you were talking about, Pond, you just stand there and don't move, it really doesn't hurt without contrast by standing near him, at this look, you're simply blacker than the darkest charcoal." One of Ae's taller-looking friends spoke loudly, and Pond had a look that refused to agree.

"If this is what I call packet black charcoal, then Ae is called the black hole that devours the light of the sun and moon."

"We agree that you are darker than Ae."

"Hmph, Bow, I don't call this black, this is wheat color, do you understand? Is it true that I have pure Latin blood and a healthy wheat color?" It was hilarious to watch Pond shouting and arguing with the only girl in the group, but the girl named Bow ignored him because she was staring at me as if she was hungry, and occasionally let out a "Hia Hia Hia" adulterous laugh.

"This dear little friend."

"Huh? Is that what you are calling me?" Although puzzled by the fact that this slightly cute-looking girl suddenly got up from her chair and walked up to me and kept poking my arm with her finger, I responded to her immediately and didn't dare to jerk back my arm.

"Good-looking, got a date yet? Sister, this field is still deserted, welcome to sow it~"

"Uh... "

"Oh no, Ai’Ping, why are you such a slutty friend!" Before I could finish, Pond interjected, with a look of accepting incompetence. I could only dryly laugh twice to hide my embarrassment as the girl in front of me turned around and bared her fangs at Pond.

This... how do I answer her?

Ding...

"Where's the lewdness, it's instinctive to pursue the opposite sex you like, okay?"

"You're no different from a beast in heat like that, and why did you hit me!"

"Just shut up, you hybrid!" I was watching the show, looking left and right in the midst of their gunplay, trying to persuade but didn't know where to start, but the next moment I was startled by the girl who suddenly turned her head to look at me.

"Aha, I'm not a rude girl oh, this girl is modest and elegant and sweet and lovely, really easy to swoop down oh."

"Dirt up Bow, I really can't stand this persona you're in!" This time it was Ae who interjected, and he said something while blocking between me and Bow, which made me finally feel relieved because I didn't know if Bow was joking or serious, and if I told her directly that I... I don't like girls, I'm afraid no one would be pleased.

Can you imagine how Ae's friends will look when they learn this truth, I'll probably be seen as a monster in their eyes too.

"Why? I just want it, who wouldn't want to sleep with such a handsome face!"

"Didn't anyone ever teach you, girls have to be reserved?" Ae said coldly, and I was a little worried that his friend would be angry, but Bow's reply took me by surprise.

"No! My mother only taught me to be quick with my hands and slow with my hands! In this day and age, men are a scarcity, women are a stagnant commodity, and I'm afraid I'm going to be a leftover fighter for the rest of my life if I don't take the initiative." Bow said it in a serious way, and I laughed awkwardly, while the boy named Ping was already laughing so hard that he could not help himself, looking like he was being amused by his friend, and then looked at Ae, who was shaking his head helplessly.

"I would never let you three appear before my niece."

At the mention of his niece, Ae's entire person became unusually gentle, and I couldn't help but let out a soft laugh.

"Quack~~Bow you die that lascivious heart, this IC boy is already in a relationship." When Ping finished, he rushed to greet everyone and take their seats, while Ae frowned and twisted her head to ask the other person.

"Didn't you say you were going to eat rice noodles, why did you change to pig's foot noodles?"

"In our house, anything that is in strips and has soup is called rice noodles. Here and there, put more chillies if you want the cool flavor, and let the boss season it for you if you want the broth." I really couldn't help but laugh out loud, but I didn't dare to laugh out loud under the gaze of Ae's two friends' two eyes.

They must have been wondering what my relationship was with Ae, and Ae actually brought me along to have dinner with them.

"Mmmmmm, you say yes is yes... by the way Ai’Pete, can you eat this? I forgot to ask you." Ae turned his head to ask me as if suddenly remembering, and I nodded with a soft smile, not wanting him to think I was picky.

I've actually eaten rice noodles at roadside stands before, but only twice in high school.

Ah, I wouldn't dare tell Ae.

Ae's expression was one of disbelief for a moment, but he quickly laughed and pulled me over to the table, and then introduced me to his friends in turn, but to be honest, I didn't dare look straight at Bow.

“Ai’Pete, what do you want to eat?"

"Oh, I'm just as good as to point Ae," I replied politely because I didn't know what to order either, after all, there was a little experience I had in these kinda places. When I said that, Ae looked at me in horror and laughed out loud, while Pond, who was sitting across from me, was already laughing with his stomach.

“Ai’Pete, are you sure you want to eat the same as Ai’Ae? Didn't you eat with him before, Ae's meal is the same as someone who just finished hard work, two large bowls are not even full, you order the same as him, sure you can finish it?" Pond asked with a smile, and I could only return an awkward and unapologetic dry laugh, blaming me for not remembering for a moment that every time I ate with Ae, there was always more on his plate than anyone else's... much more.




"So what do I want... uh... I want... ” What do I want?

I was hesitant to ask for something, and the small table was squeezed between the five of us, and the movement was slightly larger enough to touch the shoulders of the people around me, and Bow had a corner as a girl, and Ping, who was obviously much bigger than the rest of us, also had a corner.

I don't know if it's the heat or just me, I feel like my palms are covered in sweat.

Pop.

"!!!!"

I sucked back a cool breath as Ae quietly rested his hand on my knee, shuddering and twisting his head to stare at him, and he leaned over to me again, naturally, while his friends were feverishly ordering dinner with the shopkeeper.

"Do you want an order? Let me help you with some."

Poof, poof, poof.

The world around me was suddenly quiet, only Ae could be heard murmuring in my ear, only my breathing and heartbeat, only the touch of his leg against mine, only Ae and I were left in this quiet world.

I was... overjoyed by the care he showed for me.

There was a cacophony of voices talking all around.

The horn of the car driving by was harsh.

The crowded air was hot.

And all I have left at this moment is a feeling - Ae is sitting beside me, he is taking care of me in every way, as he promised me before.

"Uncle, I'll have dry-mixed barbecued pork noodles, and... A dry barbecued pork noodle with dumplings, secretly made."

"Yo yo yo yo, and ordering food for people, didn't you say it had nothing to do with people?"

"None of your business!" When Pond pointed the finger at me and Ae incidentally joke, I finally came around, of course, Ae did not honestly let him flirt, a "matter of your life" gagged the other side cried and lost a face said: "You scolded me again, either call me a beast or call me a gossiping spirit, can not use a few advanced words ah?"

"Bane!!!!"

"Oh, no, it's spitting in my face!" Ae simply spat out the word and ignored Pond's shouting and brought me a pair of chopsticks and a spoon from the sideboard, as well as a set for himself.

"Look at that, just give Pete the cutlery, you treat us like air!" Pond caught the evidence on the spot with a pair of chopsticks, a spoon, and a blushing me.

Ae took the cutlery for me alone... just me alone.

"Don't you have any hands of your own? Take it yourself!" Ae said impatiently, I hurriedly handed the chopsticks in my hand to Pond and prepared to get new ones myself.

It's too late to tell.

"Ah~"

Ae grabbed my hand before I could strike, then turned back to lecture Pond, while I could only stare stiffly at the hand Ae was holding.

“Ai’Pete you ignore him... what, Pond, are you not convinced? Don't you usually see you do it yourself?"

"Ow, I see Pete's got hands too, how come you just took it for him? I urge you to be kind, honest and forgiving, and say, "What is your relationship with him so that I don't have to guess all day long." Although the two were always bickering every time I saw them, I would have been very upset with myself because of the sibling rivalry my relationship put them in.

"Just stop gossiping about us, you stupid cow, will you?"

"No way, I have to gossip about you, interestingly enough hahaha."

Ae couldn't help but roll his eyes, then waved his hand to indicate a temporary truce, at this time Ping smiled and asked me, "So what exactly is the relationship between you and Ae, Pete?"

This question made me froze on the spot, and the two people who had just been arguing uncontrollably turned their heads to look at me, Ae's expression indicated that I didn't have to answer the question, Pond's expression was eager to know the answer, and I was too stunned to say anything.

From the beginning until now, Ae hadn't let go of his grip on me, and I could only clench my fists darkly as my heart was in turmoil.

To Ae, I was just a regular friend of his, and Ae to me was... more than just a friend.

The mountain has a wood, the wood has a branch, the heart pleases the gentleman, the gentleman does not know.

“Ai’Ae is... ."

"Two portions of dry noodles, one for soup, one for dumplings, and the secret dry noodles with dumplings, all good."

Before I finished answering, I saw the boss's wife come to us with several bowls of noodles, and then placed them on our table, everyone's attention was drawn to the food in front of us, smelling the fragrant food, everyone's fingers twitched.

"Auntie, add another dumpling for me in case I don't get enough." The first time I saw this, Ping was curious about my relationship with Ae and had forgotten about it and was shouting for the boss's wife to add food. Ae brought a bowl of dry noodles to me, glanced at me and then turned back to yell at the boss, "Auntie, bring me another bowl of soup." After yelling and then gently explaining to me, "Lest you don't like to eat dry and have a bad throat." It was only then that I was able to let go of my hands and get my own noodles.

Honestly, I was eating a roadside stall in front of the university at the moment, but it felt like I was eating a fancy restaurant at the Centara Hotel, and it was much more enjoyable than eating a fancy restaurant because at the moment... I was sitting shoulder to shoulder with someone I liked... just the thought of sitting next to someone I liked was enough for me to get a taste.

Ae






Do you guys find Pond a real pain in the ass? Always dwelling on the issue of my relationship with Pete, I kept saying that Pete was just my friend, a friend who needed my special attention, and that was all.

If you can see Pete's face at this time, you will feel how much he is inviting people to bully him, because at this time he is silly and cute with listening to left and looking at the right, but also a look of bewilderment do not know what to say good look, a moment this person asked him a question, a moment that person to him to express curiosity, and that to men never cold Bow actually changed sex, generally stare at Pete the whole time drooling.

Okay, I admit to thinking Bow was cute even when I first met her, but I swear I would never bring my niece to meet her.

What kind of a girl is this? She's not even as fast as she looks and if every woman is just like her. Men all over the world are in danger!

As for helping Pete order food and helping him with chopsticks and spooning, I just saw him as shy and confused and a little bit of a pain in the ass to help him. As for why not help Bow, the only girl, with chopsticks, I've eaten with her countless times, and every time she has to choose chopsticks of the same length, it seems to me that as long as they can hold the food, it's fine, regardless of the long, short, round and flat ones.

So I'm willing to carry chopsticks for the Khun-chai? And look at his blushing and shy face... it's really cute!

“Ai’Pete is handsome and elegant, he even looks like a rich Khun-chai when he eats noodles, these three long workers are not in the same class as you at all." Bow was about to start her show again, and I looked up at the young man sitting next to me, who was already gorging himself, and finally felt the eccentricity that Pond had described earlier.

"Hey! Don't you think that's a little biased? Are we permanent workers or is Pete the Khun-chai? What's wrong with that?" The whining sound came from Pond.

"Isn't it?" Bow asked rhetorically.

I agree with Bow on this one, Pete is very elegant and graceful in his noodle eating manner, he takes a small sip into his mouth without making a sound or a whisper, and he doesn't even make the slightest indecent sound while drinking his soup.

"Uh... so how do I eat?" This little fool is actually a serious and shameless question, a look of I will not you teach me to try to muddle through.

Without saying a word, Pond began to preach.

Suck ( ̄ii ̄;)

"Just like a duck."

"Vulgar!" Bow commented.

Again, I agree with Bow that the sucking sound this hybrid makes when shivering noodles is really oversized and super rude.

"How is that vulgar? A man should drink in a big bowl and eat meat in a big mouthful, and the noodles must be sucked up and the soup must be grunted, so as to get the essence of it, learn it!

"I said, are you mixing Italian blood or Chinese blood? So bolder." Ping teased Pond, and Pond laughed even louder.

"My dad's Chinese, Pete, you're right, you're sucking it up loud when you're shivering, it's gonna be even better!" Pond encouraged is holding the noodles at the mouth hesitating should not be sucked out of Pete, this scene is simply a large marketing scene, I think Pete must be embarrassed, I also watch the play generally waiting for the Khun-chai's next move, only to see him send a small strand of noodles into the mouth and then try to suck out ... ... .

"Poof~hahahaha burp."

Sorry, I didn't hold back a pig scream of laughter, really didn't mean to, just didn't hold back the duck. You can make up your own mind, the scene where the handsome young man is trying to suck up the noodles but can't, and has to bury his head in the bowl and prepare to bite off the noodles, is a famous scene.

At this point Pond was still trying to "encourage" him: "Suck it, suck it!"

Ahem.

I was stunned by Pete's sudden choke, when Pete looked at me from the bowl with the afterglow, in the noodle soup dazzling hot air, I saw his eyes flowing, dense with hazy beauty, because of the coughing and suffocating red face, hinting red lips still pursed a wisp of unbroken face line, those big watery eyes seemed to send me a signal of help. My heart suddenly tightened, as if pulled by a thin string, this feeling of no reason is really strange, such a clueless Pete is really... very nice.

“Ai’Pete, you don't have to listen to what Pond is telling you, and you Ai’Pond, hurry up and stop it, what Pete eats is his own business, none of your business!" I softly reassured my Khun-chai and scolded Pond viciously, and Pond ambiguously said, "Look, you're protecting Pete again!

"Beast!" Well, while it's the only word I'll use for him, it does fit his temperament; where does he get the clue that Pete and I are a couple?

“Ai’Pete, you see you're sweating, do you want to wipe with my handkerchief?" Bow took the opportunity to hand Pete a handkerchief from her bag, which I've been watching for a long time and which has everything in it like Doraemon's pocket. If it were me, I wouldn't have dared to take this handkerchief. Look at Bow's eyes... She is vying to swallow Pete alive.

But on the other hand, I find Pete's look of fear at Bow as a flood beast so cute that I can't help but look at him.

"Uh... it's okay."

"Are you disgusted by me?" The girl was still teasing Pete, and the Khun-chai shook his head to deny it but didn't dare to reach out and take the handkerchief, probably because he was afraid that Bow would suddenly storm out to make light of him, and he still unconsciously turned his head again and looked at me.

It was this look that made me fall again, and though still wanting to laugh, reached out to him.

"What kind of handkerchiefs are used, and what are the sleeves for?"

Suddenly, he said, “Ai’Ae!!!!" I probably became Pete's loyal dog, because I couldn't help but reach out and pry the other's head towards me, and then use the sleeve of my school uniform... gently rubbed his forehead, and was afraid that it wasn't dry, so the other hand pressed his head, the sleeve rubbed back and forth several times, and the Khun-chai who had just started to cry out in surprise suddenly quiet, without saying a word, lowered his head and pressed it against my wrist.

Probably he was more afraid of Bow than I was.

"Eh, ~~ So scruffy!"

"I didn't say I wasn't sloppy," I said righteously, then put down my hands and didn't dare to look at Pete's expression again, had been silent quietly eating Ping suddenly burst into laughter~~~

"Are you laughing at my hair?"

"No~~ I just suddenly understood what Ai’Pond meant when he said you were taking good care of the IC boy."

"... ... ."

I paused, not sure if the brain circuitry was too straight or not thinking much at all, I felt like what I was doing for Pete was normal and taken for granted, but it was just heartache and wanting to be nice to him and protect him, but all my friends thought it was so abnormal that it made me start looking at the whole thing again.





Or did I take care of him a little too much? I was the youngest in my family and never took care of anyone else, even when I was in high school, I never bothered to take care of a friend like Dear who needed someone to take care of him because he had other friends to take care of him, and Pete, who was alone, I felt it was my responsibility and obligation to take care of him and protect him... but was that really the case?

Is it really just me that's out of line?

I glanced at Pete, only to see him eating his noodles in silence with his head down, and asked myself for the first time - maybe he hated my concern?

"We have nothing," I said.

"Nothing is nothing... So you said you were going to buy spiked shoes, didn't you? Did you get it? The one you want, I heard my brother say there's a store that sells it cheaper than any other, want me to send you the link later?" I didn't like Ping's see-through look at all at all, but his change of subject managed to pull my thoughts back.

"Yeah, you send me the link tonight."

Even when the topic on the table had changed to something else, I kept reminding myself - I had to ask Pete myself if he hated me or not.

Pete.

I've always felt this way lately, and at this moment I'm very shy... super shy. When Ae wiped the sweat from my forehead with his sleeve, I was so shy that I didn't dare to look him straight in the eye, and I couldn't find a hole to drill into, because I was afraid that others would see through my secret crush on Ae's little mind, and I could only keep eating and quietly listening to Ae say that he wanted to get his hands on the pair of spike shoes.

But when Ae offered to walk me to the parking lot after eating, I was so shocked I almost didn't explode in place.

Ping and Bow didn't live in the dormitory, they left after saying goodbye to us at the noodle shop, Pond was driven back to the Engineering College by Ae to get his bike and go back to the dormitory first, anyway, a selfie car couldn't fit three people. By this time it was just him and I walking in silence, two mottled figures reflected in the streetlights on both sides of the main street in the school.

At this time, the campus looks a bit cold, the lush leaves on both sides of the road are rustling under the breeze, the breeze blowing on the face makes people have a kind of relaxed and happy feeling, I really want to keep walking like this and never walk to the parking lot, also hope that time stays at this moment, stays in the world of just me and Ae, such a desire makes my footsteps unconsciously slow down... and then slow down again.

“Ai’Pete!"

"Huh?"

"I'll be straight with you if I have something to say, so I have to ask do you hate me?"

Ummm... ..

I turned my head to look at Ae, only to see him looking at me too, a little surprised was it my performance that made Ae misunderstand that I was hating him, of course not, on the contrary, always letting him keep me company made me very upset, and also made his friends misunderstand the relationship between the two of us.

I'll I admit, there was a moment of stealing joy when his friend misunderstood that we were in a relationship, but most of the time I was more afraid that Ae would end up distancing himself from me because he was misunderstood, and I was afraid that he would end up being upset because he was misunderstood as gay.

"No... I don’t hate you, why would you think that?" Ae stared straight at me, then took a long sigh of relief and walked ahead of me.

"I just thought... maybe I was being too intrusive in your life and you didn't say you needed my help and I rushed up to help you." I froze in place when I learned his thoughts, stupidly looked at his broad back, it was such a body several times pulled me up from the abyss, I wanted to tell him: no, I never hated you, not even a little bit, standing behind you this Pete will never hate you, on the contrary, he is always praying for you not to get tired of protecting him and taking care of him.

When we meet unexpectedly, it's hard to decide what's on our mind.

"It's not!" Even if one has a thousand words in one's heart, all they mean is this.

"Hmph~" Ae hummed lightly and turned around to stare at me, I hurriedly said, "I never found you annoying, on the contrary, I still have to thank you for that, for taking care of me... even at times I was afraid... afraid that you would get tired of taking care of someone as useless as me again." I was well aware that Ae just thought of me as a friend, and I was reminded of this harsh reality every now and then.

My words just dropped, only to see Ae smiling brightly, that smile that seemed like stars.

"At last the water is falling and the rain is passing! When I was at the noodle shop, I was wondering if you thought I was boring, hearing you say that I am finally relieved, hahaha."

Ae suddenly laughed and walked towards me and wrapped his arms around my neck, his movement made me have to slightly shorten my body to match his, full of the masculine body came into contact with my skin when my whole person froze at a loss, only to see him just like that wrapped his arms around my neck and walked forward, while walking said: "I'm a person with a straight temperament if there is anything I will say directly, if there is an idea I will express directly, meeting you is also considered the fate of the two of us, I'm not sure if I let you one will not be bullied, I do not want you to be hurt, I want to protect you... Eh, you go faster ah, I want to go back to the dorm early to shower, now this time your mother is probably worried about you."

Ae was suddenly happy because he knew I didn't hate him, and I... was uncomfortable because he was wrapping his arms around my neck like that, my wild heartbeat was betraying me, and I was ecstatic to be skin to skin with him at this moment.

Even when I was close to P’Trump before, I didn't dare to touch him, but now, at this moment, I don't know where I got the courage to quietly lean on Ae's chest, even if completing this action requires me to bow down a little bit to hold back I have no complaints, Ae's chest has a kind of magic, giving me a thick sense of security.

Ae's body reeked of manly sweat and a faint musk after running around outside all day, and I didn't find the smell unpleasant, the masculine scent appealed to my desire for more intimate contact, and I wanted to smell his manhood and die drunkard in his arms like that.

There was no choking smell of cologne on Ae's body, no scent of perfume that I was exposed to on a daily basis, there was a natural body scent on Ae that I had never been exposed to before, and his embrace was... warm enough to make me shudder.

I'm afraid I can't help myself from indulging in such a warm embrace.

"Ow, are you tired? How dare you bend over for a short man like me." The other party laughed and teased, then let go of the arm around my neck and walked in front of me to lead the way, when he turned back to smile at me again - my eyes were shaken, his smile as bright as the stars in the sky, but also like the sun, so that people can not see straight.

That smile was the same as the first time I'd seen him smile at me - the one that would light up the dark night.

A smile like that made me... sink deeper and deeper.

"What to do? I'm growing in love with Ae, I'm not afraid to be late, I'm afraid to fall deeper, what should I do?"

"Be safe when you get home, Ai,Pete."

I got in the car, Ae was still standing outside the door, and I wanted to thank him for inviting me to dinner with him but didn't know how to phrase it without arousing suspicion, and I didn't want him to know that I had unseen thoughts about him.

"Well, good night, Ae." That's the most normal statement I can think of.

Suddenly, in the moment when I was about to close the car door, Ae reached out and grabbed the upper edge of the door, then bent down, the upper body leaned toward me, the silent no one was in the parking lot except us, only the street lights outside the site emanated a dim light, that faint light could not illuminate my car, Ae stared at me, I sat stiffly body did not dare to move, his face with the light on his back shrouded in a shadow has a kind of inexplicable beauty, he ... closer and closer!




Charm... charm, Ae is so charming! He is not a black hole that swallows the light of the sun and moon, he is a vortex that swallows me!

"... ... ."

"I will be frank and straightforward when I have something to say, I know you are polite and courteous to people, but to me... I want you to be straightforward with me if you have anything you think I have done wrong, if you don't like me, just tell me directly, anyway, what I'm saying is that if I didn't sincerely want to help you, it's impossible for me to do this for you, the reason why I care about your affairs is that I really care about you and worry about you."

I sat stiffly and didn't dare to move, my heart was pounding furiously, so afraid he would hear me, I felt him approaching me and rubbed my hair hard, then backed away.

"Also, I really like your hair, it's soft... well, you go back now." I understand that Ae is sincere in helping me, I can only nod my head and start the car without saying a word.

I don't know how I got out of the school, but I pulled over to the side of the road and turned off the engine, then hit my head hard on the steering wheel, one hand on my left chest, and my heart was beating so hard I was dying.

"Would it kill you to love someone too much, Ae, I feel like I'm going to die, only to linger with you until I die."

At the moment my mind is full of Ae's voice, Ae's touch, Ae's everything.




~~ My Accidental Love is You ~~





Prev: Chapter 5: The Relationship that begins to flourish 《Chapters Home》Next: Chapter 7: Missing someone dearly and threats



Comments

Post a Comment

Medium Rectangle

Holla

Translations for Sale

Tharntype The Series, Chapter 16: Once is never enough!

Banished To Another World, Chapter 1: The First Day Struggling to survive