Translations for Sale

Translations for Sale

Hey Yall Thanks for the Support na These are the Book in PDFs THAI NOVELS Tharn Type 2: Seven years of Love  Fish Upon the Sky English Fan Translation Bite Me the Series English Fan Translation Your Name Engraved Herein Manner of Death English Fan Translation  Vice Versa; Love Switch Worlds Nitiman: The Society and Lover  Behind the Scenes  Cutie Pie the Series Hia Said I am Naive Tale of Thousand Stars  Not Me the Novel  Love You My Ride English Fan translation Cupid Last Wish English Fan translation Because You Are My Sky English Fan translation Tharn Type 1: The More You Hate the More you Love KinnPorsche: Mafia Love, Last Love The Miracle of a Teddy Bear Love Mechanics Book 1 English Fan Translation Love in the Air (Love Storm) English Fan translation Love in the Air (Love Sky) English Fan translation Ai Long Nhai English Fan Translation Unforgettable Night with a Mafia English Fan translation Vegas Pete; I Dont Become Satan English Fan Translation I Will Hit You, Noei English Fan

My Accidental Love is You, Chapter 4: Promises, I'll protect you personally!

My Accidental Love is You 《รักนี้บังเอิญคือคุณ 》Rak Ni Bang-oen Khuo Khun
My Accidental Love is You, Chapter 4: Promises, I'll protect you personally!

 Ae

"I hate calculus!!!!"


Have you ever hated someone so much that you wanted to kick them out of the way, but couldn't do that? And he's still in the same department, same grade, same classroom, and a good friend of mine! That's how I feel about Ai’Pond, the kid's constant all sorts of complaints as soon as he gets out of class, it's a disgrace to the entire department.

"I don't understand a word of it!"



"So which class can you understand?" It was Ping who was talking, and he turned towards Pond and asked, he was a super good looking guy with a super good temper and had never seen him so impatient with Pond.

"Yeah oh, seems like not yet!"

"That's typical, said you hated physics yesterday and hated cartography the day before... I really don't know what you're thinking, how did you come to Engineering College!" The one who was talking was Bow, a girl in our class who everyone had looked away from since learning she had a black belt in Taekwondo.

I've asked her this question several times too, so it wasn't surprising to hear her answer, she laughed and said.

"My family's spirit protector sent me over!"

"Uh-huh!" As soon as we talk about it, we immediately attract a lot of people to come and watch, and it seems that everyone is more interested in the matter of ghosts and gods.

"Here's the thing, Bow, my family's spirit protector is very wise, I went to make a wish that if it would get me into college, whichever school it was, I would run around the house naked, and no, it got me here to study with Ae." The words came at me, causing me to take a deep breath.

"Whoever believes him gives birth to a calf!" I may have cursed a little too much because I saw Bow immediately stop laughing.



Probably believed him.



"Ow, did you believe that? Beauty, hee hee, not afraid to give birth to a calf?"



PAP!!!



. "Fxxkin' hell! My head!"

Not in the least bit of sympathy for the brat screaming down the aisle, I picked up my pretty hard leather bag and slammed it towards Pond's head, then turned back to him and said

"Deserved it!"

That's right, this kind of person is not worthy of sympathy, repeatedly taught, because before long, his mouth is going to start being a bitch again, and he looked back at me, and that look made me feel a little bad.

"Yeah, you don't care about me, you only care about that International Academy brat, right?"

"Hey, what International Academy brat, Pond, I've never seen Ae who he's ever cared about, huh? Just ran off to soccer practise after school, just a little socializing, didn't he?" Ping turned his head to me and asked, and I didn't answer, because it's a long story, so I had to answer them like this.



"It's my business!"

"Oh ooh, I think you and Pond should add up and divide by two to get it right, one without a handle and one with a dead shut mouth, dividing should be just right." Bow jokingly said, I think my friends should all be used to my straight talk, but I don't want them to run this thing.

That alone has led people to misunderstand that it was Pete who kept running after me, even though it was actually me who had to take care of him all along.

"Okay, stop gossiping, it's almost noon, where are we going to eat?" It's not necessary to think about it, but Ping is an uncompromising eater, and always puts eating first, and I was thinking about what to eat, but I didn't expect it to come out.

"International College Canteen"

"See, I knew you two were having an affair!" I frowned slightly as Pond yelled out from the aisle.




I'm not going to admit to this idiotic joke, it's a slur, but... I don't know why that is, maybe it's worrying about him? I don't know why I'm just worried about Pete, I wonder if he has any friends to go to lunch with. If not... I think there's a good chance he won't eat lunch again.

He's already pretty skinny hey.

Instead of paying attention to Ping saying it was too far to want to go, or Bow saying it was already an appointment, I pulled out my phone and dialled the number of the person I had my heart set on.

I haven't called him since I got his number, in the two weeks since I met him, I don't think he would have called me on his own accord, just his polite nature would have!

"Hey, Ae, I'm going along for the gossip, too," and it wasn't long before the obnoxious guy jumped on the back of my bike with a wave of his head and I sent him a super big glare.

"You should have taken me on your bike, not me taking you."



"Well, I know you have the strength of mind... So, your Khun-chai didn't answer your call?" I nodded and put the phone in my trouser pocket, there was no answer on the other end of the phone, maybe it was because he wasn't available, or maybe he didn't hear me, but either way, I thought it was better to go over to him first.

"He's probably still in class, the International Academy doesn't get out until noon," I said to Pond, and I remembered him telling me so, but I didn't expect a look of disbelief from Pond.

"I didn't think you could remember anyone else's point in time, huh? Hey, you're really getting weird, the Ae I know doesn't remember such little things, especially when it's someone else's class time!"

"Are you calling me a goldfish?"



"No ah, oh oooh, don't you change the subject, I don't think you care for Pete in general!"

"Don't you think about it," I cut him off.

"I made up my mind and ended up getting in here." Yeah, the fact that he got into the same college as I was really unexpected, too much of a fluke.



"How so? Be frankly is lenient, resist leads to severity Oh, be honest!"



"Why are you bothering with my business?"

"Fun, a story about Shorty's first love interest that's sure to sell!" I really wanted to kick him off, but since I had no choice, I had to stop, and I couldn't help but think about the words of the man behind the bar and the man who kept talking.

Do I really care about Pete? Or am I just worried about him?... It's like worrying about your own brother.



Snapping



"Hey, Ae!!!!"

"What are you doing again?" I almost wanted to turn around and punch the man who was frantically slapping me, and in a flash, it felt like catching a rape in my bed. After his thoughts were interrupted, the bike almost flipped over, and the boy, without reflecting, pointed to a place not far from the International Academy and said.



"Isn't that your Khun-chai? Who's the one who's pulling him? Strange and weird, it feels like Pete is being forced."

I looked in the direction he was pointing and saw a small fair-skinned teenager in the distance, but this time he wasn't alone but was being pulled by another person, and though the distance was a bit far, I could still make out who the man pulling him was.

Isn't this the same asshole who hit him the other day?



"Fxxkin' hell!!! How come it's not peaceful every time I meet you?"

I secretly cursed, others thought I hated the rich Khun-chai in my family, but in fact I did not, I am now really worried about the Khun-chai in front of me, especially after knowing that the other party is not a good bird, the more worried in my heart, after the last beating, the picture of him crying clearly emerged in my heart.

"Fxxk! He wouldn't give up like that, so why didn't he tell me either!"



Well, I'll admit that I was inexplicably angry, and I made a point of telling him to tell me if anything happened to him, that it was his polite nature that caused it, and that I'd be mad at him if he got hit again!

So thin, so white skin, if beaten would not be well for days.



“Ai’Ae, you ride slow!!!!" At that point, I couldn't care less that Pond was yelling at the back and riding towards him with both feet flying at once.



Pete.



There was no class this afternoon, so I wanted to go straight back after class. In fact, I wanted to go back to learn how to make shrimp congee, which was embarrassing to be honest, but ever since I found out that Ae likes shrimp congee, I was determined to learn how to make shrimp congee secretly, and I wanted to go back and ask Auntie Jiu if she could teach me.




Needless to say, Aunt Jiu was always nice to me and told me to teach me when I got home.

I felt that at this moment I was smiling with happiness, my legs were walking fast, I looked around and found that there was no car passing by the International Academy, I was going to walk a bit, Ae also said, walk more is considered as exercise.

"You have to eat more, exercise more, you have to grow to 50Kg to get your weight up!"



Well, I'm listening to him.



RRRRRRrrrrr

The sudden ringing of my cell phone made me stiff and unable to take a step, this ringtone I searched for a long time before I set it to the ringing of a special person's incoming call, and when I came back, I hurriedly reached into my bag to find my phone, not wanting to make him wait, because this was the first time Ae had called me!

It seems like I'm really only growing up physically, and that's about all the things I can get myself so worked up about.

I took a deep breath and prepared to answer the phone, if not...



Pop!

"How's it going, Nong Pete?" If my hand hadn't been so suddenly grabbed that the phone almost fell, I looked down the arm and momentarily stared blankly.

"P’Trump!"



The person standing in front of me was the same person I'd felt like before and had been holding me to ransom for over three months with those sick videos, and I rushed to pull my hand back.

"Let go of me."



"Do you think I would have let you off so easily with what happened that day? I've never forgotten what your new husband has done to me," I froze, not knowing how I liked him before, yes, Trump is quite tall and handsome, with a designer shirt and dark jeans that set him off even better. But the old one was the eager senior who helped me make up my lessons, not the violent scoundrel who only felt like he was going to kill me.

"Let go of me!" I raised my voice and said, seeing this disgusting face in front of me, I couldn't help but be a little scared.



"You think I want to touch you? To tell you the truth, I hate you!"

"Hate that, let me go, you've already blackmailed me for a lot of money, what more do you want?" I never thought I'd be so hard-hearted, I said in a bad mood, then tried to wrestle my hand back. Hearing him say how much he hated me made a little ache in his heart.

Really, I'm probably really too thin as Ae said, all that hard and I haven't even pulled my hand back.



"That's not enough!!!! I have to get more than I did before!" Trump said to me through gritted teeth.

"I'm not going to give it to you, so don't try to get another penny from me!" I said as I tried to break free.



Pop!

"Oh eh!"

"If you don't know better, I'll beat you till you are on all fours!" Trump took my hand and pulled me close to him, pulling his voice down to speak to me as if he had lost his patience. As much as I'm afraid of pain, it certainly hurts for someone like me who's never fought with anyone before! But I also try to make my tone as strong as possible.

"Come on, hit me, you think this is a place for you to spill the beans? Look, this is a university. Do you think no one will see you hit me? Aren't you afraid to bring in security?"



"Ai'Pete!!!! How dare you threaten me!"

"I... I didn't."



Ae, help me, help me!

I was so scared I almost closed my eyes as the figure of the man who had been helping me come to mind. The hand holding the phone was again roughly gripped by the other person, and the more the other person acted like a scoundrel, the more scared I became, perhaps because my scared face stopped him.

"Che! I told you, I thought you had the nerve to take a leopard, turns out to be the same coward as before, come here, where is your car parked?" I was almost pulled along, and he pulled me towards the parking lot as if I didn't follow orders on both feet because I knew that I would be in bad luck when I got to the car.

Pop!






"Let go of me!" I said with wide eyes, and he pulled me towards a sparsely populated place that barely saw anyone pass by.



Ae, what should I do?

Bam!



"Son of a bxtch!"



I confess that all I could think about right now was Ae, the thought of Ae filled my body with courage, and I couldn't believe that I actually kicked Trump's knee so hard that he backed away violently, and I naturally escaped his clutches, because of fear, my heart was beating hard, and when I reacted to myself, I hurried towards the main road.

"You ... Ai’Pete!!!!"



I was so scared that I couldn't hear the sounds around me, this was the first time I had hurt someone, and it pissed them off.

"Leave me alone!!!!" I gritted my teeth and tried to break free, only to be flipped over in front of him with force.



"How dare you kick me, watch how I'll end you!!!!"

I was startled to see Trump raise his hand to hit me, and I instinctively closed my eyes, waiting for the violence to come at me, my mind full of the man who had helped me before, and I knew it wasn't likely if I was going to have him show up here by chance.

There shouldn't be any more accidents!



BOOM!!!



PAP!!!



"If you want to fight, fight me!!!!"

Just as I closed my eyes to prepare for the beating, I felt someone tug on my shoulder and a very familiar voice, a very hard and angry voice, this voice came into my ears and I could not help but open my eyes.



"Damn shorty, why you again!"



"!!!!"



When I opened my eyes, I could already see a familiar figure standing in front of me with a familiar back, facing off against the man who was much taller than him, and I opened my eyes wide, and at this moment I could feel that Ae was angry, but despite this, his other hand that was pulling me back was still so gentle that it wouldn't hurt.



"Hmm! How come it's you again, asshole!" Ae said in a suppressed voice but felt that Ae's name-calling made Trump look unusually angry.



"You stay out of my way, I've got things to settle with Nong Pete!"



"I reckon I wouldn't have come to mind your business if you had talked properly, but I saw that you were bullying a man weaker than you, so I couldn't leave it alone you freaking rabid dog."



"How dare you cuss me?"

"Hmm! Are there any other rabid dogs around here?" I'm really scared of something happening right now, so I grabbed Ae's shirt, not that I'm afraid Ae won't be able to beat him or worried about Trump or anything, because I don't want him to make a scene because I'm in college or I'll be disciplined.

“Ai’Ae, forget it, I'm fine."



Ae turned to look at me, catching me off guard, and I looked at him with trepidation, his eyes angry, as if asking me what was wrong, but the tone in which he asked me couldn't help but make me scared.

"Why is it all right? You would have been beaten up if I hadn't arrived in time!" Seeing that I was speechless, he turned back to Trump and said viciously.



"Why are you bothering Pete when he already made it clear to you last time? Said he wouldn't give you any more money. Why? How do you want to threaten him to give you money this time?"

It's my business, not yours!" Trump said with a trembling voice, "I never thought those words would come from him before he said them.

"Hey, aren't you still the same, aren’t you still dating Pete because you want his money? What good can it do to be with this young man besides having a lot of pocket money every day? What? How much did he pay you to stand up for him like that? Che! I don't think it's worth much for someone like you. A few thousand? I'll give you the money and get the hell out of my way!"




I can't believe how I used to like someone like that!



"You might as well fxxk off, don't you dare talk about Ae like that!" I immediately exploded, if he despised me alone it would be fine, why pull Ae down, he was good enough for me, he shouldn't have had these bad experiences.

"What, telling the truth, isn't it a little too much to take in, Pete... ... .. Just say it, how much do you pay?"



At this moment my hands were shaking with exasperation, I finally understood why people would use force to solve problems, I had never wanted to beat someone up so much as I did this time, I felt angry and not sorry for Ae, I shouldn't have let him get involved in such a rogue incident.

If he hadn't come to my aid in the first place, he probably wouldn't have been so insulted.



"Oh ooh, talking so pompously, trying to buy my friend off with the money?"



I turned around to look, not expecting Pond to be there too, he was walking towards him with his hands clenched in fists, this unruly teenager who loves to cause trouble seems to be about to beat the other person to death the next moment.

Trump froze after seeing Pond's figure.



"Didn't think you'd bring help, Ai’Shorty!"



"I alone can flatten you to your knees and make you beg for mercy!" Ae said wickedly, feeling that he didn't want Pond's help, and took big steps towards him, as if he wasn't afraid of anything, Ae turned to me and smiled, and I couldn't help but shiver, this smile made me feel how horrible this kind person was in front of me. It's incredible!

"Yeah, aren't you going to fxxk me? What's the point of just letting you start... but if once it starts, it's not so easy to want it to end!" I looked at Ae's face at the moment, terrified, and Trump couldn't help but back away, sweeping us over before the inside exit became filthy:.



"I don't believe you won't get help from others, just remember for me, I won't let this go, especially you, dead Pete!" he said pointing at me and spat on the ground before darting off in the other direction.

Everything... returned to a quiet and awkward atmosphere.



"Why let him go just like that! Such a man is going to get his ass kicked," Pond said reluctantly to Ae, who was taking a deep breath.

"Do you want to be disciplined? Do you want to stop messing around in college?" Ae turned to look at me as soon as he finished, and I saw that he was still angry, his hands clenched into fists, and I said to him in awe.



"Yeah... I'm sorry... I shouldn't have pulled you overboard."



"... ... ."

The more he kept quiet, the more frightened I became, and I had to look down at my clothes, wondering what Ae's expression was at the moment until he turned to Pond and said.



“Ai’Pond, you go on my bike, I'm not in the mood for dinner anymore."

"Ow, so what are you going to do?"



"I want you to be quiet." He's probably so angry he doesn't want to see me.



"And... I have something I want to say to Pete."

I looked up at him and thought he was angry and didn't want to see me or talk to me anymore.



Whether Ae didn't want to see me again or not, I just begged that he didn't hate me and that was enough.



That's really what I thought at the time.

Part: Ae



Khun-chai and I remained where we were, at the end of the pavement, he was sitting with his head down, I was holding my chest and staring at him, his face was very pale and his hands on his knees looked very white, and it had been more than ten minutes since the two of us had been like this since Pond left on his bike.

I do get angry now, so angry that I want to hold the person who despises himself to the ground and hang him, but I know it's in college and it only hurts you if you make a scene, but I'm just now feeling it... I'm angrier at Pete than at Trump.

You're mad at him for defending that bastard and stopping me from getting into trouble!



So, I had to look at him silently, not saying anything, trying to suppress the anger in my heart.



"Yeah... sorry about that... "

"...." I don't know why I didn't say anything, although he had apologized to me many times already, I didn't say anything and he didn't say anything, I almost thought he was going to bow his head for his coin again this time, but this time he said in a shaky voice.



“Ai’Ae... you probably hate me a lot... "



Did I say I hated him? Did I say a word?

"If you hadn't come to my aid, you wouldn't have come across these things... if you hadn't been so kind to me, you wouldn't have been cussed by him, you wouldn't have known a broomstick like me," his voice was shaky, but this time it was much better, at least he didn't want to cry his nose out like the last time, he just scratched his pants so hard that they were wrinkled by him.

"Right no... sorry... " the more he said, the more his voice trembled, even his body started to tremble a bit, maybe his heart softened, the feeling became strangely strange, not so angry after all.



"Hey."




"I'm sorry," he said again as he looked up at me after I let out a long sigh, and I couldn't help but frown.



What's the matter with you, Ae, Ae, that you've gone soft at the sight of him?

Pete looked at me tremblingly, his nose was red, his lips were even slightly quivering, he kept saying sorry, his handsome face would have screamed if the other teenage girls saw it, I don't know why, I actually had some sympathy, reached out and wrapped my arms around his neck.

"Did I tell you I hate you?"



"But... "



"Did I ever say a word that I didn't want to help you?"



“Ai’Ae... "



"Did I ever say a word that I couldn't stand the things he said?"



"...." his eyes were red and looking at me as if he was about to cry out the next moment.

"Did I mention that you're a broomstick to me?" This time, he didn't speak anymore, he bit his own mouth so much that it was almost bloodless, his body was trembling even more than before, I felt that he was really too fragile, I was so afraid that something would really happen to him, just sitting beside him watching him.

"You know what? Do you know how I feel right now? I'm so mad at you!" I didn't wait for his answer, because I was asking myself.

"I'm mad you won't tell me anything, I've said it all, if there's anything, just tell me and I'll help you, why didn't he tell me when he came to trouble you?" Yes, I'm supposed to be angry about this, okay, I admit I'm a bit overwhelmed, but anyway, Pete he can't handle this alone, is he going to suffocate himself in it all by himself?

In the end, I smiled at him anyway.



"Do you know what friends are for?" I stared at him and asked, I just wanted to tell him that I really was willing and not what he said, and after saying that I reached out and hugged him.

"You are my friend, no matter what happens, if one's own friend encounters a problem, no matter if it's going up a knife and down a fire, this shorty in front of you will help you this friend at any time, do you understand?"

I really think of him as a friend, although a bit special, because I see him really quite fragile, so I have to take special care of ah, but this Khun-chai in front of me is a bit unable to read my heart.



"Do you still think of me as a friend? In spite of the fact that you've been so aggrieved because of me?"

"Didn't I tell you? I don't care what anyone else says, so if I've done something I wanted doing, why do I have to be right about it?"



Woo...

After saying that Pete lowered his head again and my eyes widened when I saw his shoulders shaking and I thought I knew what he was doing... he was crying!

"Hey, don't you cry."



"I... I'm not crying, I'm just happy, happy that you don't hate me, happy enough to cry, really," he said tremblingly, just refused to lift his head to look at me, I sighed, I don't know why this Khun-chai thought I would hate him. It's not like he's done anything to annoy me, except... .have no hands to hold a chicken?

In the end, I sat with him on the sidewalk, whether it was sympathy, pity, or some other unreasonable thought that seemed less important. I put my hand on his head and looked away.

"If you want to cry, cry it out, I didn't see or hear anything."



I really kinda hate it when people cry, but I'm still willing to be there for this crybaby.



Just like that, he let out a loud cry, although I hate people crying, I don't know why, I instead laughed and felt inexplicably happy in my heart, this Khun-chai in front of me is willing to trust me so much, let me see his vulnerable side.

I didn't do much to comfort him or anything just gently stroked his hair and cried until he wasn't crying anymore.



"I... it's not that I won't tell you, I really don't know that he's still unwilling to let go, he hasn't contacted me since that day, I didn't expect him to come and threaten me again... but no matter what, I won't give him any more money, I won't... won't let you disappoint me, won't let you help me in vain," he finally told me anyway, although his voice was a little trembling, I felt that he was already much stronger than when he first started, I got up and patted my pants, I held out a hand to him.

Pete looked at me with red eyes and felt like a kitten, looking up at me with a confused look on his face.



It made me say what had been on my mind all along.

"After that, I'll be your bodyguard! I'm going to protect you personally!"

"!!!!"


Pete opened his mouth wide and I couldn't help but laugh and pull him up and tell him very firmly.


"Well, I'm not going to let anyone else bully you anymore, I'm going to take care of you myself."


I also didn't expect what I said to him that day would become something I wanted to do for the rest of my life.






~~ My Accidental Love is You ~~



Prev: Chapter 3: Doubtful Relationships 《Chapters Home》Next: Chapter 5: The Relationship that begins to flourish


Comments

Medium Rectangle

Holla

Translations for Sale

Tharntype The Series, Chapter 16: Once is never enough!

Banished To Another World, Chapter 1: The First Day Struggling to survive