Translations for Sale

Translations for Sale

Hey Yall Thanks for the Support na These are the Book in PDFs THAI NOVELS Tharn Type 2: Seven years of Love  Fish Upon the Sky English Fan Translation Bite Me the Series English Fan Translation Your Name Engraved Herein Manner of Death English Fan Translation  Vice Versa; Love Switch Worlds Nitiman: The Society and Lover  Behind the Scenes  Cutie Pie the Series Hia Said I am Naive Tale of Thousand Stars  Not Me the Novel  Love You My Ride English Fan translation Cupid Last Wish English Fan translation Because You Are My Sky English Fan translation Tharn Type 1: The More You Hate the More you Love KinnPorsche: Mafia Love, Last Love The Miracle of a Teddy Bear Love Mechanics Book 1 English Fan Translation Love in the Air (Love Storm) English Fan translation Love in the Air (Love Sky) English Fan translation Ai Long Nhai English Fan Translation Unforgettable Night with a Mafia English Fan translation Vegas Pete; I Dont Become Satan English Fan Translation I Will Hit You, Noei English Fan

I’ll Still Love You Even if You’re a Man 2, Chapter 21: Life doesn't care about you.

I’ll Still Love You Even if You’re a Man 2 《你是男的我也爱》Ni Shi Nan De Wo Ye Ai
I’ll Still Love You Even if You’re a Man 2, Chapter 21 Life doesn't care about you.

After An Ziyan walked out, Mai Ding sprawled his back and peered into the doorway. An Ziyan, who was going down the stairs, took two steps before suddenly stopping and turning back: "There's no need to rush about the job, you're cheap, so let me feed you first." He finished and winked his right eye. The door slammed shut with a thud and Mai Ding leaned back and rubbed his face, he shouldn't have blushed, it was impossible to blush after all this time together. He walked over to the mirror and stared at his own flushed face in the mirror and said, "See, not flushed at all."


At first Mai Ding was happy for An Ziyan to find a job, but then he was more worried, nothing but a blind heart is his problem, he thought of An Ziyan's unorganized and undisciplined attitude towards life, he pinched a cold sweat. He comes back from work these days, and whenever Mai Ding asks, he just replies: Just that. Later Mai Ding didn't ask either, and he could sense that An Ziyan wasn't too keen to chat with him, though he wasn't one to describe details either. He can only regret that he didn't follow him to the company to see what he was really doing, etc., aren't there people like these? He is an arrogant and proud person who pretends to go to work every day and then spend his time outside, but he does not find a job. I can't, I can't think about him anymore, and I can't delay in finding a job myself.

If, as An Ziyan said, Mai Ding can slowly find a job without worrying about anything, then Mai Ding is not Mai Ding, he is a person who can't be idle, maybe it is the deep-rooted inferiority complex in his body.

He felt a push on his head and lifted his face as An Ziyan tossed his long-removed suit jacket onto the couch and rolled up his sleeves: “What are you thinking about?"

"What's it like to think about things and go to work doing said things?"

"Annoying."

"So which is more annoying to you, going to work or going to school?"

"Both are annoying."

Mai Ding sometimes thinks it's a miracle An Ziyan hasn't been fired from the company these days. He said enviously, "It's good that you managed to find a job, no wonder I used to buy lottery tickets and always failed to win. It's estimated you sucked all of my good luck.!”

"You have the face to blame it all on me." An Ziyan began to undress and get ready for the shower, throwing clothes and ties along the way as Mai Ding picked up after him. I thought I could correct some of An Ziyan's bad habits through my work, but I never thought I would be able to do so, and I'm even lazier and worse than before!

After taking a shower, An Ziyan changed into his usual clothes, still young as a student, the change in a short time will catch people by surprise, but life never stops waiting for you to adapt, and it does not care if you can adapt at all.

The scent of shower gel was still fresh on him, and Mai Ding moved closer: "I saw a not bad company today." He flipped it out of his phone and placed it in front of An Ziyan, "What do you think?" An Ziyan swept a glance and continued to wipe his hair with a towel: "Forget it, you won't get in."

"Have you forgotten how I encouraged you in the first place?" Was going to find some confidence in An Ziyan.

"Forgot."

"Then I can't get a job!"

"We'll see."

"You must have deliberately not wanted me to get a job and then be able to laugh at me, highlighting the fact that you're better than me, that you're capable of suppressing my position in the family." In response to Mai Ding's accusation, An Ziyan snorted, "Don't think nonsense, when did you ever have a position?"

Mai Ding turned him back, unwilling to pay attention to An Ziyan, and murmured in a small voice, "I'd rather you play at home, I work outside, you often do housework can eat heavily, this aspect is much better than you, although your character is terrible, but if I wear you out, I will also feel a little bad in my heart, don't be complacent, it's just that little bit."




"Just a little?"

"Right!"

"I've heard that liars are going to hell." Throwing away the towel, An Ziyan flirts with Mai Ding with considerable interest.

"Then you are simply destined for hell! The topic of work has gotten sidetracked by you again!"

"No one's rushing you, what's the hurry, it's what you do every day to raise your IQ."

"I don't want to talk to you anymore!!!"

A week, two weeks, three weeks went by, and Mai Ding, who had never found a job, sulked and lowered his demands, doing whatever he could as long as there was work. Mai Ding thought indignantly, "It's half An Ziyan's fault that he hasn't found a job so far, no, it's not, it's not, it's all his fault! Nothing can be said today without being led by his nose.

As An Ziyan prepared to go to work, he followed suit.

"What are you doing?"

"I'm going to an interview."

"It will fail anyway." An Ziyan got into the car and Mai Ding made a face and sat in the passenger seat, buckling his seatbelt and saying, "All the confidence I've been building up so hard has been crushed by you." An Ziyan started the car, foot on the accelerator, hand turning the steering wheel to look ahead, "What do you need confidence for, you want me and that is enough."

"Stinkin' shameless." He wrinkled his nose and smiled. By the time he got to the bus stop, he was about to unbuckle his seatbelt: "Just leave me here."

"The address of the interview."

"You'll be late for work." Mai Ding was reluctant.

"Troublesome, come on."

"What about when you go to work?" An Ziyan shrugged, attitude rightfully to the point of abomination: "Don't bother with these trivial things that can be solved by telling a lie."

"Can you take your work seriously?" Mai Ding couldn't help but educate An Ziyan for a while and still gave him the company's address, An Ziyan frowned when he heard the address, the place he was talking about was a bit too remote compared to the usual company locations.

"What exactly does the company do?" His sudden change to a serious tone made Mai Ding only dare to answer honestly, "It seems to be sales."

"What do you mean? What position are you applying for?"

"He said once I go to the interview and then we can talk about it in detail."

"Your so-called company doesn't have a single requirement for professionalism, education, or experience?"

"Seems not."

"Don't give me any more, seems like or seems not, how much is the salary?" At this point, An Ziyan was colder than any interviewer, a temperature that Mai Ding could not load, and he became sullen, wondering where exactly he had offended An Ziyan in his job search. Seeing Mai Ding not answer, An Ziyan relaxed his tone a bit, "I was asking you."

"Pretty high, over 7,000, and more if you're willing to do it." Mai Ding had just finished speaking when An Ziyan turned the car around, "Go home."

"Why."




An Ziyan just drove the car and stopped answering, and Mai Ding got angry too: "I'm not a kid anymore."

"And you know you're not a child?" An Ziyan's words thoroughly angered Mai Ding, who unbuckled his seatbelt: ''Stop the car, you don't want to take me there, can't I go by myself? Did I stop you when you got this job? Who are you to help me decide?"



~ I’ll Still Love You Even if You’re a Man 2 (Sequel) ~





Prev: Chapter 20: Give me some time to prepare. 《Chapters Home》Next: Chapter 22: I have lowered myself to the lowest standard.

Comments

Medium Rectangle

Holla

Translations for Sale

Tharntype The Series, Chapter 16: Once is never enough!

Banished To Another World, Chapter 1: The First Day Struggling to survive