Translations for Sale

Translations for Sale

Hey Yall Thanks for the Support na These are the Book in PDFs THAI NOVELS Tharn Type 2: Seven years of Love  Fish Upon the Sky English Fan Translation Bite Me the Series English Fan Translation Your Name Engraved Herein Manner of Death English Fan Translation  Vice Versa; Love Switch Worlds Nitiman: The Society and Lover  Behind the Scenes  Cutie Pie the Series Hia Said I am Naive Tale of Thousand Stars  Not Me the Novel  Love You My Ride English Fan translation Cupid Last Wish English Fan translation Because You Are My Sky English Fan translation Tharn Type 1: The More You Hate the More you Love KinnPorsche: Mafia Love, Last Love The Miracle of a Teddy Bear Love Mechanics Book 1 English Fan Translation Love in the Air (Love Storm) English Fan translation Love in the Air (Love Sky) English Fan translation Ai Long Nhai English Fan Translation Unforgettable Night with a Mafia English Fan translation Vegas Pete; I Dont Become Satan English Fan Translation I Will Hit You, Noei English Fan

How to Change: The Love Tactics of an Innocent Senior, Chapter 7: The Bedroom After (M)

How to Change: The Love Tactics of an Innocent Senior
How to Change: The Love Tactics of an Innocent Senior, Chapter 7: The Bedroom After (M)

"Wow, Nong Nic, come and see! It's beautiful!"


"Did Phi like it?"

"Like like like! Love it so much!"

At this point, Tae was sprawled out like a gecko on the floor to ceiling window, eyes wide open, looking down at the beautiful Bangkok night, shouting excitedly for the people who had brought him here to lean over and take in the view together.

"I didn't expect my nong to bring me to a place like this."

Tae recalled that when he first came out of the cinema, he was already in a daze and asked what he thought of the ending, but only replied that he didn't know, and his mind was full of thoughts of "my brother's hand is so soft". Ask him how the middle of the movie was, and he'd probably just say he didn't care much, because the attention was on his nong's arms.

In short, halfway through the movie, he's being held in his arms.

It wasn't until he walked out of the movie theater that the nong said he was going to so and so at the next stop, and without a word he nodded his head in agreement and was easily led into the taxi by the nong. If his good gay friends saw him like this, they'd probably have to bang his head hard.

If Phi tried to murder you, I'm afraid you would have died several times!

Tae could anticipate what the Kiwis would say to him, but so what? And now he's still in good shape, and he's... The presidential suite!

At first, he wondered why Nong had brought him to the hotel and had booked the room in advance, but when Nic turned around and looked at him with a puzzled smile... Well, he's really trusting my brother too much!

The room was divided into two sections, the bedroom and the living room, which had large floor to ceiling windows with 180.degree views, and his feet involuntarily went to the floor to ceiling windows as the hotel staff led them to the room.

Truth be told, Tae had never been in a room like this before, much less had the luxury of coming with his favorite nong.

"If Phi likes it, I'm happy too."

Just then, a stream of warmth came from behind, followed by the arms of the Nong, reaching from his own ears, and Tae's body couldn't help but tremble and when he looked back he found that he had landed in the Nong's arms, and was being watched by a strange gaze.

This made Tae inexplicably manic.

"Then does Phi know why I brought you here?"

"I don't know... Ouch! Could it be that...?" This person who was mesmerized by his nong's gaze was almost about to say he didn't know, but he suddenly remembered something and his whole body shook and his eyes opened wide to look at his nong who was nodding.

"Of course Phi knows what I mean by bringing Phi here."

"It's... Yeah, let's just say I know."

Tae didn't know what to say, but when he met that sharp gaze, he could only lower his head as well, his hands clenched together, not confidently murmuring something, and seeing such a scene, Nic's eyes quickly flashed with a light.

"Let's just pretend that Phi knows, so does Phi still want to go back?"

Tae had to admit that he suddenly developed a sense of dread for his nong, because all along, he had been the one to avoid, but this time it was different, and he didn't hate him himself just that his eyes, voice, and words made his heart shudder strongly.

But when the Nong asked if he wanted to go back...

"Although I'm not ready, I'll try my best!"

Tae lifted his head and replied confidently, and upon hearing that, the other party smiled with satisfaction, but Tae's face went white.

Do you want me to f8ck him now?

This person who mistakenly thought that his nong was giving him a chance to show himself, although he had always shouted for his nong to be his "little recipient", but when the opportunity really came, he felt that he was too weak, plus today had been hit all day, he could not even take care of his nong, now he was like a punctured balloon, he had lost all confidence.

But I can't let him down after he's given me so much!

Tae's gaze firmed as he looked around.

"Let me pay for the room!"

I'm bigger and more mature than my nong. And I'm going to get him soon, so I should be on the side that pays for it.

"Phi don't worry about the money, I have the room card here." Nic replied immediately.

For me, he even used his room card! I can't, I have to make my brother happy!

"Nong Nic, I will work hard to make you happy!" The would.be wrong person tightened his grip on his nong's hand, a confident glow in his eyes. The people on the sidelines just raised the corners of their mouths when they saw it, not objecting or arguing, because he knew that the efforts of the Phi were useless.

"Okay, I also hope Phi will try."

"I will definitely ’learn to use' all the things I have been given by my nong."

"Okay, I'll wait." Nic nodded slowly, but the person in front of him looked left and right, not knowing where to start, until Nic finally got tired of looking and said.

"''Why don't Phi go take a shower first?'' Just wear a hotel robe."

"Hmmmmm, I'll go shower first then." Hearing the offer from his nong, Tae immediately nodded in agreement.

"Phi needs to get cleaned up!"

When the dear Nong specifically emphasized this point, Tae obliged without hesitation, keeping in mind firmly that Nongs like cleanliness, and packed his ticket and said.

"I'll make sure every corner is washed and clean!"

"Good."

Don't be nervous, Ai’Tae, I'm just smiling, you're shaking like this, there's a lot of work to do tonight!

The man in front of his eyes showed him a bright smile, not charity, nor disgust, but full of satisfaction and expectation, carrying the expectation of Tae beating the drums like trembling, hurried to make himself back to attention, walked into the bathroom, but still do not know what the confused eyes and confused smile of the student brother means.

After Phi entered the room, Nic was the only one left in the living room, he hugged his chest and leaned against the floor to ceiling window, collecting the corners of his mouth in a wide smile, only a satisfied smile.

Tonight, I'm sure you'll have a chance to work hard, but just trying to accept my "attack".

Nic looked around, such a beautiful room, no matter which girl she brought, she would not hesitate to meet his own needs, if only to "teach the experience" to Phi, in fact, there is no need to invest to this extent.

Nic wasn't sure why he was doing it himself, but the older student's eyes and smile were more genuine than any girl he'd ever known. And, to put to use the quid pro quo between himself and Kla.

"Good thing I knocked Kla before P’No found out."

Now, Nic didn't think it was a bad thing to be courted by a group of big men, at least there was his favorite in that group, and that person automatically offered the door.

And the other compartment, the one who was happily washing the white as instructed by his nong, did not yet know what would happen tonight.

At first, Nic just wanted to let Phi know the difference between "attacker and receiver", so as not to give him goosebumps, but today, after seeing Phi look like he was easy to push down, the idea of doing him is rekindled.

However, before you get serious, you have to clarify the situation and make Phi understand his "role" in the bed, in addition to getting people outside of the class to release their misunderstandings. It's just empty talk. This big pig's hoof doesn't understand. It seems that this time, we can only make a big move to let him know who's up and who's down!

Damn it, Tae! No one had ever told him to date Nic, just don't think about what's left to come back for!

This time is no exception!

"Wow... Nong washed up so fast."

Sometimes I wonder, what does this guy think of himself as manly?

Nic had just come out of the bathroom when he saw Phi sitting shyly on the bed, his hands clenched, his face pale, his lips slightly trembling, his eyes dodging as if he was about to cry, but he was still forcing himself to be calm and perversely talking to himself.

I really have to ask, who the hell told you that you were manly?

This little look was shyer than any girl who had ever dated himself...

Especially when Nic was close to the end of the bed, the other party became more and more panicked and overwhelmed that they were about to fall off the bed, Nic couldn't help but smile when she saw Tae like this.

"How's Phi?"

"I'm... I'm fine! I'll do anything for my nong!"

Sometimes I make the mistake of thinking I'm tricking a kid into bed.

Nic thought darkly, looking at the determined look of the man in front of him, his heart pounding strangely as his words kept echoing in his ears.

"Why would a Phi do something like this for me?"

"Because I like Nong." It was probably the only thing he could say with confidence, and Nic's rounded eyes were once again looking tightly at him.

Nic believed that Phi really liked themselves.

"Then why did the Phi want to f8ck me?"

This question has been in his mind for a long time, and it doesn't make sense to say that he was born to attack, and he's always wondered why he looks like he's been forced to do it, but hasn't been.

"Because I've heard that Nong is the ’wife'."

"What!" Nic was in a good mood and immediately turned to stare at Tae upon hearing that, causing the person being stared at to be overwhelmed, but he said firmly nonetheless.

"I've been paying attention to Nong for a long time, so I believe it's true."

I believe you, you big-headed b8stard!

Nic almost knocked himself on the head, but he didn't expect such rumors to spread to the engineering school, no wonder both of the people looking for him on LINE are the same type, chasing him by means of wanting to do him, too late to shield, but they both did it together once, so why do Phi still think he is the "little recipients"!

"But I've gone the other way, huh?"

"Oh, that's because Nong is drunk and I can't do it on a drunk person, so Nong taught me by demonstration!"

Holy shit! Why is this guy so stupid? How the hell did you get into college in the first place!

Nic took a deep breath and looked at the Phi who was so convinced of his idea, as he had long expected, it was useless to speak alone, the Phi would stick to his idea no matter what.

"So that means the Phi wants to f8ck me?"

"If that would make my nong like me... "

When he heard such a reply, Nic was really helpless, so he had to look straight into the Phi's eyes, but he found that those big eyes were full of sincerity, and he realized that the Phi had been saying that he wanted to f8ck himself because he had misunderstood himself from the beginning.

So that's it, then he will let him continue to misunderstand, it’s kinda fun!

All-day today the Phi had been working hard to please himself, and such he was indeed adorable.

"That is to say, the Phi is ready with how to please me is it?" Once the situation was clear, Nic immediately changed the subject, making Tae, who had just been relieved, blanch.

That's funny!

In fact, Nic has an unknown hobby that only his best friends know...

He likes to bully those who are soft-skinned, but not all soft-skinned people get his "blessing", he only bullies those who are his favorite. That's why Kla says that Nic's preferred type must be the one who looks easy to bully.

Everyone says Nic is an iceberg beauty, so don't mess with him if you have nothing to do, but this person in front of you just flicked his switch.

No one had ever been able to upset him as much as the senior.

"I'm... I'm ready." Tae's mouth spoke of being ready, but his voice trembled involuntarily, and Nic sat down in the middle of the bed and unceremoniously removed the robe, revealing wonderful flesh, and the thing that was already hard...

As Nic spoke, he flicked his switch, and that was what it took to mess with the senior.

"Nong... Nong... "

Tae's face was even paler as he looked at his nong's thick body and immediately shifted his gaze to look at his nong's face, at this moment, Nic couldn't hold back any longer and without hesitation grabbed his older brother's hand and placed it on top of his baby.

I can't stand a face like that!

Tae had a pitying look on Baba's face, but still held the thing to his nong’s liking.

"I want my Phi to do it for me."

"Uh... Uh..." Tae almost tried to bite his tongue when he heard that, and when he gently stroked the thing, he tried desperately to close his eyes, so to speak, his "skills" were really bad.

But this is the kind of expression that evokes the "sexiness" of the nong.

"Phi has to use his mouth to do that."

"Mouth... Mouth!"

Shit! I can't stand it!

After Nic said this, the man who was stroking him suddenly widened his eyes and fluttered, but...

"Uh... By the way, I forgot to use my mouth." He bowed his head, hesitantly stuck out his tongue, and immediately shrank back when he touched it.

"Don't Phi know how to do that?"

"Know... Yes, of course I do!" Tae retorted stiffly, opening his mouth, determined to hold the thing halfway in and make his nong groan, but... He just opened his mouth, carefully allowing the thing to enter his mouth, and not letting it touch his own cavity wall.

I'd be crazy to believe you know how to say that!

"Suck it up, tongue tip it a little." Honestly, even though the Phi just licked and sucked himself like a kid eating ice cream, Nic still enjoyed it when he ordered the other to do this and that and the other was still happy.

"Go in a little further, Phi."

"Uh uh uh!" To get that part deeper into his mouth, Nic pressed Tae's head down a little and Tae moaned low, which aroused Nic's arousal even more, but Tae's face flushed...

Teardrops slid down his face and Nic stopped.

"Cough cough!"

"Is Phi okay?" Even if he wants to bully has its limits, Nic immediately let go of Tae's head so he could breathe for a change, Tae's cheeks were red, two lines of tear tracks hung on his face, he lifted his head, panting, and said

"No... Nothing... I just... It's just... I'm just not breathing... Should I breathe through my mouth or...? Breathe through my nose... Ugh... "

What?

Nic couldn't believe what she was hearing, the Phi was only crying because she didn't know how to change his air?

Why is he so cute!!!!!

That thought made "there" go up even more, and Nic had to say forcefully.

"Phi doesn't have to be contained there." The other party flattened his mouth when he heard it, showing another look of wanting to cry, and Nic leaned over and squeezed him, planting a kiss on the cheek.

"Let's take the next step."

Hearing his nong say that this step was over, Tae immediately took a deep breath as he gathered his courage and said with a slight tremor in his voice.

"Then... Phi, turn around, I... I'm going to do something that'll make my brother... I'm going to do something that's going to satisfy him... "

I must be out of my mind! The more I see the Phi selling himself like this, the more I want to bully him!

So...

"Ah!" Nic took the other man into his arms and let him lie flat on the bed, himself on top, watching him fondly until the other also looked at himself with those watery eyes.

"Does Phi like me?"

"Of... of course I like you."

"How am I supposed to trust Phi's word?"

"I... I really, really like you Nong!!!!" Tae was so busy answering that he didn't notice the corner of his nong's slightly upturned mouth, which asked again.

"Can I test my Phi's heart?"

"When... Of course, what does the Nong want to test me with?" Tae nodded vigorously, not noticing in the slightest how far the robe on his body had been exposed.

Just as Tae answered, Nic confined his hands to the top of his head and told him to grab the pillow, then said seriously.

"If Phi really likes me, don't ever let go of the pillow, no matter what I do to Phi, Phi doesn't let go oh."

The man in front of his eyes nodded honestly, and the nong smiled seductively at him, causing him to not help but shiver again.

"Very good! Hold on tight so that I can believe that Phi really likes me."

"I... I'm definitely not going to let go! What's Nong doing?"

When the robe was completely removed, the prey let out a soft yelp, and Nic had to look over the pillow to see that Tae's hands were still gripped tightly, so she continued to study the white flesh before her.

Although the flesh was nothing to be excited about, his skin glowed a faint pink under the light, and the two "cherries" were particularly tempting, as well as the "baby" that they both had, and just the color and size made one want to taste it.

"Eh!" Without hesitation, Nic leaned down and licked up the two soft "cherries", making the man beneath his shudder.

It's delicious!

Before licking the spot that was slowly getting hard, the old fox Nic first flicked his lips while rubbing and flipping the spot with his hands until Tae couldn't help but arch his body and let out a sweet, soft moan.

"Well... Nong... Ah... Don't... Ahhh..." Nic didn't care about his grunting at all, he was licking his way down his body, first his white belly, then poking his navel slightly, that alone was enough to make the Phi grunt, he closed his legs tightly as if he didn't want others to find his baby, but where else could he escape in front of the "hunter"?

Nic took the Phi's hot ’baby' in one hand and looked at it hesitantly for a moment, unsure if he could accept another man's d8ck, but prompted by curiosity, he put the thing in his mouth.

"Ah! Ah... Nong ... No, no, no... No, no, no... There... "

No matter how much the man beneath him pulled back, Nic wouldn't let go and held his hips tightly, continuing to lick his "baby" all over with the tip of his tongue, feeling only the scent of hotel shower gel and thinking, "That's nice.”

"No... No... Don't... Ah... There... It's too... It's too dirty... It's too dirty... Nic took Tae's baby in his mouth and then in and out, and Tae couldn't help but drag his toes back and forth on the bed until the sheets were crumpled up, as if they could help releasing the lust he was receiving, a sob interspersed with a shudder in his voice.

But Nic wasn't done.

It was the second time Nic had pushed the senior's hips down on the bed, and it didn't take long for Nic to make up his mind as he gazed at the hole above.

"No... No! Hey, buddy... Uh... Ahhh... Ahhh... "

Here I'm okay with that too!

Nic thought to himself how far he could accept a man's body, using his tongue, mouth, and hands were all fine, and it felt pretty good, he thrust in hard, running the tip of his tongue back and forth over Tae's body while he could feel the man underneath him shaking violently, he couldn't help but look over to his senior.

Ah!

It's not Tae who's shaking, it's Nic!

At the sight of the expression of the man beneath him, Nic's heart pounded even faster.

The Phi's eyes were filled with tears, his eyelashes fluttered, his nose was red, his lips were slightly open, his mouth was stained with crystalline liquid, as if he didn't know how to swallow it, and his face was red and full of desire.

There was never a look on Nic's face that could get him so excited.

So...

"It's all Phi's fault for liking someone like me oh!" Saying that, Nic spread Tae's legs considerably apart and couldn't wait to thrust in, from time to time he looked at the Phi's face, Tae had run out of strength to answer, just squirmed back and forth, only to shudder uncontrollably when Nic rubbed against the hole.

"Does Phi like me?" Nic asked softly. Those who heard it also replied only confusedly.

"I like... I like Nong... ’'Ah! Ahhh! Ah... Phi... Ahhh... Uh... "

Not true! Not true! Absolutely not true!!!

Last time, Nic was drunk, but this time he was sober, and the moment he thrust in, an unbelievable rush of extreme pleasure came over him, and the more he was surrounded by the narrow "passageway", the more he wanted to keep going in.

It's not just not bad, it's awesome! F8ck my life

"Ahhh... Ahhh... Ahhh... "

Tae lifted his tear-stained face and gasped heavily, and at a glance knew how much he had suffered, but he asked in a trembling voice.

"Nong... Is nong hurt...? Is it? Am I...? Did I... hurt you?"

Go to hell! What kind of person is this? I'm still confused!

"Ah!!!"

Nic held the man beneath him tightly and pressed his own lips against his tiny lips, obviously the Phi was the one who was in pain but still worried about his feelings, Nic who had been bullying him quieted down and just kept kissing him passionately, hoping to help him soothe the pain.

By this time, the two men's tongues were rubbing against each other, making saliva mingling sounds, and the hot "iron rod" kept running up and down Tae's soft skin until it was wet, thrusting a little to the left and a little to the right, and the man beneath him braced his legs on Nic's hips, groaning as Nic thrust.

Such moans prompted Nic to thrust in again and again.

"Ahhh! Uh... Aah! Ah... It's in... It's too deep!!!!"

"Do Phi like it?"

"Ah... Uh... "

Tae nodded in reply, chest arching, and Nic took the opportunity to reach in and wrap his arms around his waist, bringing him closer to himself, and his hips, closer and closer, as if never to stop.

It was so sexy!!!!

Upon seeing the Phi's slowly reddening flesh, Nic thought to himself, whether he was thrusting in or pulling out, the other person's reaction was so adorable that such a look would only make himself constantly want him.

"No... No... No... No, no, no... No way..." Although he wanted to continue "pampering" him, Nic didn't want to suffer any more when he heard the other side say no, and gently kissed him on the beautiful lips and wiped the tears from his face.

Tae was done, but Nic wasn't, he lifted Tae's hips with both hands and leaned hard against his "baby", he picked up the pace and this time, was finally able to cum while he was still awake.

"Uh... Ahhh... Ahhh!" He shot in the opponent's stomach.

"Hoo, hoo, hoo... "

Nic sat down beside Phi and gasped loudly to adjust his breathing, he looked up and heard the other man ask softly.

"I... Can I hug my nong now?"

That's when Nic realized... The Phi's hand was still gripping the pillow tightly.

It was at that moment that Nic felt as if something came flooding back to him, a feeling that was stronger than both the happiness he felt when he ejaculated and the happiness he felt when he saw Phi's good-natured bullying look, and when he realized how much Phi liked him, it was like a fist-pounding hard on his heart, making him somewhat trance.

P’Tae liked him enough to do anything for him.

Nic replied in a small voice.

"Phi, come and hug me."

Even though he was already tired, P’Tae still smiled at him, and Tae wrapped his arms around Nic's neck as a warm stream of water hit Nic's heart.

The skinny man, whose embrace was also small, hadn't expected to send such a shock through Nic's heart, but...

"Next time... Next time, I'll do something to cheer up my nong too."

The man was up to this level, but still convinced of his own ideas, and Nic couldn't help but laugh out loud.

It's come to this, why hasn't he changed his mind?

But this time, fearing a counterattack, Nic instead patted him on the back and replied gently.

"Save it for another time, Phi."

Next time, if you want to f8ck me, I'll do it again, and I'll exhaust you like I always do.

Nic made up his mind to tell himself... There's got to be a next time!





~~ How to Change: The Love Tactics of an Innocent Senior ~~



Prev: Chapter 6: The Nong-Phi Date 《Chapters Home》 Next: Chapter 8: The We-are-Together



Comments

Medium Rectangle

Holla

Translations for Sale

Tharntype The Series, Chapter 16: Once is never enough!

Banished To Another World, Chapter 1: The First Day Struggling to survive