Translations for Sale

Translations for Sale

Hey Yall Thanks for the Support na These are the Book in PDFs THAI NOVELS Tharn Type 2: Seven years of Love  Fish Upon the Sky English Fan Translation Bite Me the Series English Fan Translation Your Name Engraved Herein Manner of Death English Fan Translation  Vice Versa; Love Switch Worlds Nitiman: The Society and Lover  Behind the Scenes  Cutie Pie the Series Hia Said I am Naive Tale of Thousand Stars  Not Me the Novel  Love You My Ride English Fan translation Cupid Last Wish English Fan translation Because You Are My Sky English Fan translation Tharn Type 1: The More You Hate the More you Love KinnPorsche: Mafia Love, Last Love The Miracle of a Teddy Bear Love Mechanics Book 1 English Fan Translation Love in the Air (Love Storm) English Fan translation Love in the Air (Love Sky) English Fan translation Ai Long Nhai English Fan Translation Unforgettable Night with a Mafia English Fan translation Vegas Pete; I Dont Become Satan English Fan Translation I Will Hit You, Noei English Fan

Tharntype The Series, the Seven Years After, Chapter 2: Little cute kid

Tharntype The Series; เกลียดนักมาเป็นที่รักกันซะดีๆ
Tharntype The Series, the Seven Years After, Chapter 2: Little cute kid

 "Still not relieved?"

"I'm not angry!"
"Heh, I'll believe the hell out of you, face taut was tight as your tight xss this morning!"
Early the next morning, Mr. Tharn's last day off for the week, but that didn't mean it was also Mr. Type's day off; as a qualified boyfriend, Tharn woke up early in the morning sleepily to drive Type to the hospital door, however, the two were speechless the entire way.
In fact, Type also wanted to turn this matter over, because at this point he was really sleepy and wanted to sleep, and he didn't want to go to work, thinking back to what he did to his boyfriend last night, it seems that it was really a bit much.
You have to ask what he did... he kicked his husband out of bed!
Do you think it was a bad kick in the pants for him to do that last night?
The airway in Type's heart.
Eventually Tharn angrily clutched the pillow quilt and ran off to the study to sleep, but since he was so sleepy last night...he didn't bother to coax him either.
The mood had calmed down a lot this morning, and since the other party had even taken the initiative to get him to work, Type could only sigh helplessly in the end.
"OK, I admit I went a little overboard last night."
"......."
This guy just played the silent lamb all the way, it's really okay, so I blame myself all the way too!
"Come on, Ai’Tharn, you're not a kid anymore, do you have to do this? And you were the one who wanted me to it first last night."
"What did you do it against a drunk? You're a sober man who's provoking a drunken man?" The first time he wanted to scream at Type.
Yeah, I was sober, but I was tired, you son of a bitch!
After years of companionship, there are always a few bumps in life, Type saw each other in a quarrel, had to tell himself to calm down and not get angry, then shook his head and said, "Well, it's my fault if I'm serious with a drunken person."






"......."
Shit, I was wrong about you, and you're not satisfied?
"What is this silence for? Cold violence, huh?"
"My back hurts!" Hybrid didn't have a good attitude.
"And then what....."
"All because you kicked me out of bed!"
"You talk as if you've never messed with me to the point my back was in pain, you are so close to breaking it I haven't complained a word, okay!"
"Can that be the same?"
Type really wants to call him out on what's different! But he didn't want to argue, and since he had been rubbing his own waist from time to time since morning, it looked like he had really twisted it, so he calmed himself down.
"Well, well, I'll rest tomorrow, just think about what you want." In the end, Type still lost to the "selfish" person around him.
At one time, Type also thought he was quite a selfish person, Tharn always went along with it, everything went along with it, but looking back on it, it seemed that every time Tharn seemed to go along with it...it was actually just a smoke screen, and in the end, the other person's little tricks always worked...just like this time.
"Ai’No?"
"If only he hadn't argued with his little husband and come to me to whine."
"Hey, can't you just leave the two of them alone?"
"Say it like I want to nosy in their life, it's Ai’No who comes after me every time!" Type said impatiently, this die-hard and his little husband has been dating for a year, every time the two have a quarrel, Ai’No that boy came to him, but also the beautiful name Type can help him solve all emotional problems.
Who does he think I am? Goddess of Fortune or Family Mediator? I don't even want to say that my own family is on shaky ground!
"Tomorrow I'm not giving Ai’No a chance to come to me, and I'm so tired I want to be at home in peace." The two of them have been living their lives for a week, and apart from not being able to have sxx, it's as if they've been going their separate ways without intersecting.
Last week, Tharn was away on a business trip and came back from a sleepless night and didn't even have time to exchange words.
"Then tomorrow we'll go out to dinner."
When Tharn was satisfied, the corners of his mouth finally lifted into a smile, and he turned on the car music, singing along the way, Type also relaxed a lot, he leaned his head against the seat and closed his eyes, Tharn did not bother until the car drove to the hospital gate.
"Ah, well, there we are, huh? Thanks for the ride."
Not waiting for the car to park, Type said a surprisingly fast speech, in the opening of the car door to get out of the car he was pulled by the other side, he turned his head, after a conscious supplementary sentence.
"No kiss goodbye today, I'll be late."
Tharn laughed, in a good mood, which was comparable to the state of the morning depression.
"No kiss or I'll find a replacement tomorrow...I'll warn you in advance about tonight."
"Tonight?" Type repeated Tharn's words with a look of disbelief, the latter with a look of "I knew you'd forgotten", and then continued to remind the man of his impending tardiness.
"Tonight we have an appointment with Tum ah."
"Oh...and Tar!"
The boyfriend mentioned is a person he had once broken up because of a person and now they had made up, Type instead will pull the long, long, long "oh", and then mentioned a person who has graduated from France and returned home for a long time, the tone is wrapped in a sour taste, especially that person returned home before sending an email to inform his boyfriend and also said he wanted to meet, the jealousy altar was immediately overturned, afraid that the boyfriend and that person rekindled the old love, although the fire has been extinguished, even if the resurgence once again, Type is still confident that it will be stepped out. So now they meet occasionally, and the relationship between his boyfriend and the teenager is like a mirror.
Brotherly love, even deeper, is still brotherly love!
"Going to his house for dinner, is that right?"
"Well, I'll pick you up later." Tharn's words made Type move, then shook his head.
"I'll just take the bus and forget it, his house is in a different direction from the hospital where I work, let’s just meet up at his house."
"OK......Boo!"
"Ai’Tharn! You rascal!!!!"
Just as Tharn returned Type's words, the former didn't answer properly, but instead came over and gave the latter a kiss on the cheek while talking, and was gruffly scolded by the one who did. Don't think that the person who was scolded will go down, no, that person is just playful and happy as a child who has eaten candy. After smiling, he looked down at his watch and said, "You're going to be late."
"Holy shit!!!" With a curse, Type scurried off towards the office building, and if he had time, he was sure to turn around and give Tharn the finger.
No matter how many years have passed, this guy still hasn't changed a bit, when will he ever get tired of kissing him!




"Ai’Type, Ai’Type, is that brother coming back today?"
"Which brother?"
"It's just that handsome looking kid with a clean face and smooth skin."
"Who the hell is it, Sister Teng?"
The company's newest product is a new, more efficient way to get the most out of your business.
"I don't remember that, sis."
"Oops, just the guy who had surgery on his knee."
"Oh, so it's that guy, what's up?" After hearing a colleague's description, Type knew who she was talking about, said "Oh", nodded his head and said he knew who it was, recalled the child's appearance, then asked puzzled, "What's wrong?”
"Just good-looking."
My Tharn's a lot better looking than he is!
Type almost took the words out of his mouth, but the words were swallowed again. He just nodded at his colleague and said, "Well, he is as handsome as you say." He said that his colleague is not just for Korean fresh meat. As soon as they meet, they immediately switch shifts with someone and fly to their favorite bean to back them up. Thinking back again to the man who had just had surgery on him.
If he remembered correctly, the kid should be a sophomore in school, a pretty well-known university, yes, he looks like the male lead in a Korean drama, not exactly the type his female colleague likes! That boy has a beautiful pair of big eyes, a high nose, lips and teeth white to make the girls are ashamed of themselves, and the skin is white, is the kind of Thai girls cannot be compared to the white, no wonder the girls will leave so impressed.
But if I don't mention it, I really forget I have a good-looking patient.
Type shrugged as he thought about it, if he had to be honest, the boy wasn't very handsome in his eyes, maybe he'd been with Tharn for so long that the standard for handsomeness had moved closer to the upright and handsome hybrid of his boyfriend, with deep, three-dimensional features, a stocky body, a robust physique that could play the drums for hours on end without panting, and... Sexy! I've been doing well in bed, but I haven't had much time lately, so I haven't been "exercising" much.
"Does that brother have an appointment with you for rehab today?"
"Well, yes."
"I envy you."
"What do you envy me for, sis, I'm even better looking than him."
Sister Teng had a bitter pill on her face and didn't take kindly to saying, "You're not my type!"
When did I ever say I wanted to be your type!
"You're kind of cold and handsome, I like sober and handsome."
"Yes yes yes, as long as you're happy." Type could only shake his head and walk out of the department office, leaving his colleague alone to dream inside. Remembering the reason the teenager came for treatment...had an accident while playing sports, tore a ligament, came to the hospital two weeks ago for surgery, is now in rehab, and is the patient he is responsible for.
The patient wanted to get back into the game sooner, but with a 100-day injury, it was impossible to exercise as vigorously as before without a few months.
If memory serves me right, the kid had a temper tantrum when he was first brought in, probably feeling very upset that he was so young and couldn't do what he wanted to do. But if he was allowed to reprimand the other party today, Type didn't know if he would do that, and would probably be expelled from the hospital. Then take advantage of the rehab and hit it hard, so that the kid is in pain and begging for mercy on his knees.
"I'm such a jitterbug." In the end, Type shook his head at this thought of his own, but only to think about it, work is not the same as in school, the impulsive set cannot be used on the work.
"Brother Type, hello."
This kid's possessed?
"Well, hello."
"I bought you dessert."
No, he's more out-of-body like this, sure it's the same person as the cranky teenager from before?
Type looked at this handsome boy with a dumbfounded look on his face, the other party showed him a bright smile, turned around and took the bag next to the cane and reached it in front of him, Type was dumbfounded with a smile in his eyes, when he looked back, he immediately refused, "Brother can't take it." Since the other party called him brother, then he would call himself brother.
"Just take it brother, I went back and thought about it, it really wasn't right to be mad at you before, so I apologized to you, I was a bit short tempered because of the surgery, at that time the doctor also said that it would take at least six months to heal, at that time the injury was painful, so whoever came near me was bumping into my anger, I felt quite guilty, so I bought a dessert to apologize to you." The teenager said and also showed a pitying expression, whoever saw it would have a soft heart.
Look at this kid. He's cute, isn't he?






Type said to himself in his heart, just want to refute his colleague: this teenager is not handsome, this kind of white skin, like a Korean drama male lead type should be cute, the kind that people love, especially when the other party is depressed and awkwardly smiling, no one can say no.
"Just take it, Brother Type, if you don't, I'll throw it away oh."
Why do I feel he looks so familiar? It's like someone I know.
"I even bought one for the attending doctor."
So you're going to let me take it anyway, right?
"Thanks then, but don't buy me another one next time, I'll be embarrassed."
"Obey!"
I know who he looks like!
Type told himself in his heart that the teenager was smiling so happily that his eyes were filled with the light of gratification, just like the man he kicked out of bed last night. The look on his face when he gets what he wants is almost like a retreat, but this teenager is even better at being a pampered child, perhaps even more reckless because he is only 19 years old.
"How are you doing?"
"The wound doesn't hurt anymore, and I still does what you taught me and do muscle management every day, but it really hurt in the beginning and sometimes it hurts so much that I can't do it anymore."
Type is a bit of an eyebrow-raiser, and there's always an illusion of intimacy when this kid uses his own nickname when talking to him, but he let him be, because a lot of kids these days like to use their own nicknames to talk to their elders, so he probably treats himself like an elder.
Do I look that old?
Type laughed in his heart as the teenager continued to chatter on and on.
"Brother, is there any way you can make me recover a little faster?"
"Any method takes time, there is also discipline, do muscle management every day, after a short time you can return to the basketball court, this injury is a lesson, next time you have to take good care of your body, the body is not a machine, broken repair can still continue to use, tolerate the body is different, especially athletes, if you do not know how to take care of your body, the result will be like this time you will lose." When the teenager asked about the recovery method, Type immediately took the opportunity to give him a lecture, and presumably the teenager also listened to it, because after listening to him, he showed a frustrated expression and scratched his face in embarrassment.
Looking down at him, Type couldn't help but be comforted, "I know you want to get back on the field soon, I used to be a football player at the school too, so I understand how you feel."
"Really! You used to be a soccer player, brother!" Faires looked unusually agitated, his face still leaning towards him excitedly.
"And still a vice captain, only retired when I did my masters." Type nodded.
"Ah, brother, you've graduated your master's degree already?"
"Well, graduated."
"Wow, brother you are awesome!"
The more he listened, the more excited he became, even his voice was filled with excitement, and his eyes were full of adoration, making Type embarrass himself. To be honest, there are quite a few students who admire him, but they are not as exaggerated as Junior, the key is that Junior's admiration is not yet faked, because if it is faked, he can definitely see that all Junior shows is genuine interest.
"It's not as good as you make it out to be." Type waved.
"But you can give me some words of experience from people who have come through, right...can you give me your Line number?"
"......."
Type froze and twisted his head to look at the teenager who was looking at him with a look of anticipation.
"OK brother, maybe I'm bothering you too much, but sometimes I don't know who to ask when my knee hurts, I thought you could give me some advice, please, for the sake of us both being athletes, just give it to me." The teenager's eyes, smile and pampering tone all made him feel helpless.
"Well, all right."
Think of it as promoting the traditional virtue of loving children.
Although Type thought so, it always felt like Teen......was he overjoyed?
Ring a bell........
"Here it comes... Brother Tharn, hello there, so early!"
"I didn't have much to do, so I left early."






When he came to the door of the brothers' apartment, he rang the doorbell and the door was opened from the inside, and there was a pretty face at the door.
"Where's Brother Type?"
"He's going to work today, come back later, this is for you guys." Tharn handed a long paper bag to Tar, who looked at it and said joyfully.
"Great, Brother Tharn, today I made a fragrant orange duck, it doesn't match the wine at all!"
"That's just in time, if you cooked Thai food, I guess my wine wouldn't come in handy and Type would probably go downstairs to get a beer."
"Brother Tharn, where's the rush, I'm a French chef and I'm sure to make my own to entertain guests." The relatively short Tar laughed, a pair of large eyes shining with a clear light, who could see that those clear eyes were once deep in the darkness of despair?
There was once a teenager in everyone's heart, he was sunny and clear-eyed, but then he died, buried with the innocence he once had, you don't know what he went through, maybe he died in the excitement of youth. In these seven years, Tar has actually experienced a lot...so much so that he was once stuck in the mire of the past. He thought no one could save himself from going ashore, so for a moment he closed himself off and lived in his own world, the door in his heart locked, unable to get out by himself and unable to get in by others. It just never occurred to him that one day there would be someone who would slam the door of his heart against all odds, who didn't care if he could be with him, just love with all his heart. Then the rusty lock came loose, and he thought, maybe he'd see the sunshine again.
Yes, this once capricious teenager in Type's eyes has become a chef at a fine restaurant in downtown Bangkok.
In fact, for Tar, Tharn did not have much news, communicating with each other through several emails, afraid that Type jealousy, on the contrary, his boyfriend and the teenager got much closer, like a brother, he still learned from his boyfriend's mouth that Tar in France after high school graduation from a world civilized chef's college, after graduation in the internship there for a year, and finally wanted to return to Thailand.
It was also during that time that he heard how hard Tum had tried to open the door to his brother's heart.
Later, he realized that his best friend, who played music with his own band, had other thoughts about his younger brother, a feeling called love.
"How long are you still standing at the door talking to my brother?" The person who was thinking about it came out of nowhere and shamelessly wrapped his arms around his brother's waist and looked at Tharn warily, just like an old hen protecting a chicken.
"Brother, what did I just ask you to do?!"
........
The Tum, who regarded his brother as he was, moved a little, glanced down at his shorter brother and grunted: you told me to guard the stove.
"So what are you doing now?"
"Oops, Tar.....”
"Brother, don't follow me oops, go back and guard the stove for me, if the pot gets battered, you'll cook and eat by yourself this week, I'll go home and sleep and ignore you, you'll fend for yourself." The man who had beaten up Tharn wanted to refute something, but at the sight of his brother's fierce expression, his shoulders collapsed and he turned his head to his friend and bared his teeth warningly, then walked towards the kitchen with his head down...leaving his brother with a "Your brother is in a little mood, come and coax me" back.
Seeing Tum's appearance, Tharn couldn't laugh at all, because his appearance somehow felt very familiar.
No, I'm not that scared of Type, unless he's doing something out of the ordinary, and I firmly denying that I'm scared of my wife.
"I'm sorry, Brother Tharn."
"Huh?" Tar apologized nicely, and Tharn looked at the teenager questioningly with his head down, who said embarrassedly.
"I'm sorry, my brother didn't talk to you well, I've told him all about us for years now and I'm just your brother now." The amber pupils of the teenager's good-looking eyebrows seemed to hide a faint layer of sadness, reflecting the sparkling sea surface, making one want to sink.
Tharn smiled at the teenager and said, "I guess the main reason he did that to me is still that you still haven't given him any response."
"......."
Tar froze for a moment and turned toward the room, followed by a ghostly voice, "How do I respond? We're brothers."
"But Tum he doesn't care about that...."






"Yes, my brother wants to tell mom about us, but I won't let him, mom is old, I'm afraid she can't accept it, let's say that the two brothers live in the same apartment because it's close to the company and convenient to commute to work, although the real situation is......." Tar didn't continue to talk, he just shook his head, some words choked in his heart can't be said, and it's hard to feel, not that he doesn't want to love anymore, but the person who let him open his heart is his own brother.
"Come on, don't give that look, Tum will think I'm bullying you when he sees it later." Than rubbed the teenager's hair, teasingly, and the teenager mumbled.
"I have shed more tears for my brother than you have, and four years have passed since my brother made his heart known to me."
"But don't you forget, he's loved you for probably much longer than four years."
I'm pretty sure it's definitely been over 7 years, no, when I was with Tar it was 8 or 9 years from now, that Tum guy must have been in love with Tar before that.
Tharn thought in his mind, but didn't speak.
"Ahem!" Tum coughed shamefully twice.
Tar said, "What time does Brother Type get off work?" "Phi Tharn.
"He should be off work already, I guess I've already rushed over, I counted the time, I'll come over after I finish cleaning up the house."
"You do your own hygiene, wow, can't believe it." Tar digressed and flirted with wide eyes, and Tharn laughed as he listened.
"Well, Type's job is to cook, mine is to clean up, together of course we have to help each other."
"You are a brave manservant, Hahaha."
"Brave manservant?" Tharn asked rhetorically, the name sounded a little familiar.
Tar laughed, "It's the home page of The Brave Manservant my brother always likes it, so I went in and watched it too, it was really fun." Tharn's expression of understanding after hearing this, but then thought that his friend had actually liked such a homepage, so his shoulders shook with laughter.
The sound of the two men's laughter carried into the kitchen, where the man who kept the stove immediately flashed in front of them and shouted, "If Tar will be my little moose, I will be a wife-bearer."
"Little moose?" Tharn was probably the only unknown person present.
Tar explained, "He called his wife little moose... So where are you afraid of me? This is the third time I've told you to keep watch over the stove....."
"I've taken the pot off the stove." Tar hadn't finished speaking when he was interrupted by Tum, saying that his mission was complete.
Tar laughed and said, "This week's clothes haven't been taken out of the washing machine to dry yet, the dishes to be used haven't been taken out for washing yet, oh yeah, and I said to return the sheets oh."
"Auntie who cleans will be here in a little while."
"I don't want to wait for Auntie Home, too long, and if you don't want to do it, then I'll do it myself later." Abroad, Tar was used to being independent, but Tum didn't want to tire his brother and had to compromise: "You don't have to do it, I'll do it later."
"Puff...Hahaha haha Hahaha haha Hahaha haha Hahaha ha...."
To be honest, Tharn is not a person who likes to make fun of people, but this time he couldn't help but laugh out loud, and didn't care if his best friend would blame him, only to see the other side fling him a murderous look of "you wait for me" and disappear into the kitchen again.
Tar turned his head to show him a helpless smile, "Sometimes I feel like his little moose, too...."
"I think you're a good fit for this status oh." Tharn laughs that this ex-boyfriend of his really does stir up protective and possessive feelings in others.





Ring the bell........
The doorbell rang again, and Tharn looked over at Tar and walked straight over to open the door.
"Oh hehe, Ai’Tharn, it's so fvcking hot out there, I can't tell you how many times I've exploded while waiting for the bus, Nong Tar, can I just turn on another electric fan, it's so hot my liver is on fire!" As soon as Type's face appeared at the door, he rambled on and on, coming in and walking towards the living room, without waiting for the owner of the house to answer, he turned on the electric fan without a word, even though the air conditioner in the house was already turned on at a very low temperature.
"Brother Type, I'll get you a glass of water."
"I'll do it, get you a glass." Without waiting for Tar to make a move, Tharn took the first step into the kitchen to find a glass of water and poured it out, while Type sat on the sofa with his thighs crossed, his clothes completely soaked in sweat, and he could vaguely see the chocolate skin under his white shirt.
"Here's your water." Tharn handed the cup to Type, who received it with a pounding, the former drew out a tissue and wiped the sweat off his face, Type raised his eyes slightly and said nothing.
The atmosphere was somewhat subtle, and Tharn looked up, then saw...BFF and brother looking at both of them uncomfortably.
Finally, Tharn let out a long sigh of relief and turned his head to Tum.
"Well, later I'll go to that home page and give it a nod too."
"What are you talking about? I just got here, I'm so dumbfounded, okay?"
No matter what Type asks, no one will answer him anymore, so let him check it out on Facebook himself.






                     Tharn ~ Type





Comments

  1. To think that type is going to be smitten again by other's, and of top of that..it's a guy, I feel like... kind of feeling petty for tharn to have been deeply fall in love to type..thou I wanted them to end up to be 2gether, I kind a hate the Idea of them parted ways, because he is smitten by other's..even without breaking up, but still end up 2be together in the end....😃😃

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Medium Rectangle

Holla

Translations for Sale

Tharntype The Series, Chapter 16: Once is never enough!

Banished To Another World, Chapter 1: The First Day Struggling to survive