Translations for Sale

Translations for Sale

Hey Yall Thanks for the Support na These are the Book in PDFs THAI NOVELS Tharn Type 2: Seven years of Love  Fish Upon the Sky English Fan Translation Bite Me the Series English Fan Translation Your Name Engraved Herein Manner of Death English Fan Translation  Vice Versa; Love Switch Worlds Nitiman: The Society and Lover  Behind the Scenes  Cutie Pie the Series Hia Said I am Naive Tale of Thousand Stars  Not Me the Novel  Love You My Ride English Fan translation Cupid Last Wish English Fan translation Because You Are My Sky English Fan translation Tharn Type 1: The More You Hate the More you Love KinnPorsche: Mafia Love, Last Love The Miracle of a Teddy Bear Love Mechanics Book 1 English Fan Translation Love in the Air (Love Storm) English Fan translation Love in the Air (Love Sky) English Fan translation Ai Long Nhai English Fan Translation Unforgettable Night with a Mafia English Fan translation Vegas Pete; I Dont Become Satan English Fan Translation I Will Hit You, Noei English Fan

Red Balloon, Chapter 7: Fight?

Red Balloon 紅色氣球 Hong Se Qi Qiu
Red Balloon, Chapter 7: Fight?


Li Xiang Wan was walking near the school, taking pictures, and then he came face to face with several gangsters. They seemed to be looking for him for trouble, but he didn't realize it at all.

“You're Li Xiang Wan?" The leading man shouted at him.

"Excuse me, you are?" Li Xiang Wan looked at those people. He didn't know them at all. They were not good at each other.

"Why?" scorned the leader. "Having the courage to fxck and not the courage to admit it?"

Another boy looked at him with an evil smile. "See a boy and you want another one again, don't you?" He also touched Li Xiang Wan's face. “You're such a cute fxcker"

Li Xiang Wan didn't like being touched by others. He said angrily, "What are you doing?"

“He has a wife and family, and you pestered them."

Li Xiang Wan thought that it was Mr. Wu's wife who wanted to find someone to teach him a lesson. He rushed up to push the man and said, "What are you talking about?"

Xia Zhi Chen happened to pass by at this time. Seeing that the situation was not right, he rushed to stop Li Xiang Wan and said to the men, "What’s the matter with you?"

The men stared at him for a while and asked, "Is he your brother or your sister? What the hell, you have sissy friends like you? "

Li Xiang Wan can't bear to have someone say bad things to them. He wanted to rush to fight with them again, but he was stopped by the rational Xia Zhi Chen. He shouted at them, "Shut up."

Xia Zhi Chen was very polite at first, but he was not calm after seeing them getting so aggressive. He shouted to them loudly, "Stay away from him!"

Those gangsters do not fear easily. Seizing the collar of Xia Zhi Chen’s shirt and the man continued to humiliate them. "Are you friends or lovers? I see the boy is still looking for a lover."




"What are you talking about?!" Li Xiang Wan pushed one of the men forward, and Xia Zhi Chen continued to block their physical contact for fear that Li Xiang Wan will be forced to drop out of school for fighting.

"Don't worry about it Xian Wan, the barking dog won't bite," said Xia Zhi Chen firmly

This sentence completely infuriated the gangsters. They fought with Xia Zhi Chen Li Xiang Wan. Xia Zhi Chen, who had never fought before, started his first fight.

Finally, he was informed on by his classmates and taken to the dean's office.

"Classmate Xia, with my understanding of you, you will not provoke troubles at will. What happened?" The Dean also thought it strange that Xia Zhi Chen, who has always been good at both learning and excellent character, could fight. It's just amazing.

Xia Zhi Chen didn't say a word, and the director of discipline pointed the caning stick at Li Xiang Wan, "Mr. Li, do you think you have a grudge with someone?"

Li Xiang Wan said innocently, "Master, we really happened to meet bad boys."

The director sighed and looked at Xia Zhi Chen. "Xia Zhi Chen, how do you think I can explain this to your father?"

Xia Zhi Chen didn't want to embarrass the teacher, and said responsibly, "it's OK, teacher, but please don't tell my father, you know him..."

I don't want him to worry because of his poor health.

The second half wasn't said, but the Dean obviously understood and nodded.

After returning to the dormitory, Li Xiang Wan didn't say a word and laid still on the bed. Xia Zhi Chen wanted to ask the group why they wanted to trouble him. He hesitated for a long time and finally asked.

Li Xiang Wan said with a little cry, “You should know what they call me today?"




Xia Zhi Chen was confused. "I don't know. I didn't hear anything."

“You don't have to pretend," Li Xiang Wan said, knowing that Xia Zhi Chen was lying on purpose and didn't want to embarrass him

Li Xiang Wan smiled at Xia Zhi Chen's consideration.

"Xia Zhi Chen, you won't look down on me, will you?" Li Xiang Wan was very afraid. After hearing the truth, Xia Zhi Chen will probably treat him as a monster, and he will never be his friend.

"What do you say?" For this problem, Xia Zhi Chen wanted to roll his eyes. He is friends in need and the guy doesn't believe in him.

Li Xiang Wan was silent for a few seconds and confessed: "I like boys. It was my former school physical education teacher, he is very good to my classmates, but was very good to me."

"When I first found out my sexual orientation, I was very scared. I felt like a monster. There was no medicine to save me, and no one wanted to save me. He made me understand that there are people like me in the world who love others in the same way."

"He's married, shouldn't he like girls?" Xia Zhi Chen was suddenly distressed with Li Xiang Wan’s situation, and didn't understand why the teacher hurt such a good boy.

"Maybe everyone has a problem." Li Xiang Wan guessed that after confessing, he was still a little worried and asked Xia Zhi Chen, "Will you look down on me?"

Unexpectedly, Xia Zhi Chen smiled and said, "I envy you so much."

"What do you mean?" Although Xia Zhi Chen didn't laugh at himself, he was very happy, but he didn't understand what Xia Zhi Chen thought.

"Because you can be yourself, and you have enlightened parents." Xia Zhi Chen is really envious. If Li Xiang Wan was him, the consequences would be unthinkable.

Li Xiang Wan smiled and shook his head. "My parents, they just opened one eye and closed one."

“You know what? If it was my dad, he would have killed me. "




Li Xiang Wan looked at the introverted boy and asked, "If you like boys, you dare not tell your father, right?"

Xia Zhi Chen looked at Li Xiang Wan playfully and asked, "What do you want me to answer you?"

"Oh, right?" Li Xiang Wan would love to know the answer.

Xia Zhi Chen immediately went to bed. "I'm going to sleep. You're so boring."

Li Xiang Wan seems to have Xia Zhi Chen's answer in mind. He climbed to Xia Zhi Chen's bed and looked at his face. "By the way, I think you are very handsome today. Good night."

Xia Zhi Chen knew that he will sleep very sweet tonight.



Some things can't be avoided. For Xia Zhi Chen, the only thing to avoid is Xu Chu Qing.

Xu Chu Qing still came to him and stopped him in the corridor.

"Are you avoiding me?"

"I'm not."

“Then why don't you tell me the answer?" Xu Chu Qing thought the confession was safe because she didn't hear that Xia Zhi Chen was close to other girls. She thought she was special.

"I didn't read the letter." Xia Zhi Chen replied.

Hearing this answer, Xu Chu Qing was very angry, "Why didn't you read it?"

"I guess I don't want to destroy our relationship. Listen to me, you are a lovely girl, but now I only focus on the exam." Xia Zhi Chen felt that he had made a very proper, but high declaring excuse.




"So are you rejecting me now?" Xu Chu Qing couldn't believe it. She wanted to confirm it in person.

Xia Zhi Chen didn't make a sound, which was the default answer.

"Well, then you have to promise me one thing. You still have to teach me physics, mathematics and chemistry. We are still friends. Pinky swear."

Xu Chu Qing resisted the impulse to cry and held out her finger. Xia Zhi Chen cooperated with her to reach out her finger hook swear. "Still a friend."

"Xia Zhi Chen, you hear me clearly. Even then, you can't stop me from liking you. Xia Zhi Chen, I like you! You are the best memory of my high school life. "

This scene fell into Li Xiang Wan’s eyes, who was passing by. He also held the iced black tea bought for Xia Zhi Chen.

In the evening, he gave the drink to Xia Zhi Chen, a little pleased in his heart. "I think it's beautiful in early summer. Why don't you accept it?"

“Only you know what you mean." Xia Zhi Chen was too lazy to explain.

Li Xiang Wan couldn't help but get excited and wrote happily, "Oh, you mean I still have hope."

When Xia Zhi Chen heard this, he was stiff for a moment, turned his head to Li Xiang Wan, rolled his eyes, and said, "What are you talking about? So boring!" But he was smiling.








Comments

Medium Rectangle

Holla

Translations for Sale

Tharntype The Series, Chapter 16: Once is never enough!

Banished To Another World, Chapter 1: The First Day Struggling to survive