Translations for Sale

Translations for Sale

Hey Yall Thanks for the Support na These are the Book in PDFs THAI NOVELS Tharn Type 2: Seven years of Love  Fish Upon the Sky English Fan Translation Bite Me the Series English Fan Translation Your Name Engraved Herein Manner of Death English Fan Translation  Vice Versa; Love Switch Worlds Nitiman: The Society and Lover  Behind the Scenes  Cutie Pie the Series Hia Said I am Naive Tale of Thousand Stars  Not Me the Novel  Love You My Ride English Fan translation Cupid Last Wish English Fan translation Because You Are My Sky English Fan translation Tharn Type 1: The More You Hate the More you Love KinnPorsche: Mafia Love, Last Love The Miracle of a Teddy Bear Love Mechanics Book 1 English Fan Translation Love in the Air (Love Storm) English Fan translation Love in the Air (Love Sky) English Fan translation Ai Long Nhai English Fan Translation Unforgettable Night with a Mafia English Fan translation Vegas Pete; I Dont Become Satan English Fan Translation I Will Hit You, Noei English Fan

Red Balloon, Chapter 5: Letter

Red Balloon 紅色氣球 Hong Se Qi Qiu
Red Balloon, Chapter 5: Letter


During the lunch break, Li Xiang Wan and Xia Zhi Chen sat on the grass with their backs against the big tree.
"Xia Zhi Chen, which university do you want to go to?"

"I don't know, but I want to study law."

"Law? It's too hard, so how can I go to school with you?" Li Xiang Wan frowned. He wanted to go to university with Xia Zhi Chen, but did he have a chance?

Xia Zhi Chen chuckled and said, "I don't want you to go to school with me."

Li Xiang Wan quickly sat up and pulled him. "Of course, I will stay with you in the school for another four years."

"I don't want that." Xia Zhi Chen responded with his eyes closed, but the corners of his mouth keep rising in a smile. He always felt that everything was far away. For such a top student, of course, it was natural for him to go straight from the boat to the bridge ahead.

When Xu Yang returned to the classroom, he was bullied again by the group of people who thought it was Xu Yang's best interest to keep secret and pushed his desks and chairs to the ground. He could only bear it silently.

A fat boy saw Xu Yang being bullied and wanted to help him. He stopped him after school. "Are you... Xu Yang?"

Xu Yang looked at him and was at a loss. "Hello, classmate, you are?"

The fat boy said seriously, "I've heard about you. I'll tell you what I'm talking about now, and then I won't admit saying it."

Xu Yang feebly replied, "OK," and he wanted to hear what he wanted to say.

"I'll give you a suggestion. In high school, you just need to be like other boys so that you won't get into trouble." he made a very man like move.




"What do you mean?" Xu Yang was full of questions.

“That is, you can't like the moonlight fairy. You should like the Pirate King One Piece and Naruto like other boys."

Xu Yang looked depressed. "I'll try." Then Xu Yang secretly lowered his voice and asked: "Schoolmate, are you also? Do you like boys, too? "

The fat boy looked scornful. “You see I'm so man, how can I like boys? Of course I like girls." Then he smoothed his hair with his fingers.

Xu Yang sympathized with him from the bottom of his heart. It's not easy to pretend.

Li Xiang Wan was watching TV at home. He fiddled with his camera while he was doing that. Suddenly his cell phone rang. When he looked at the phone number, his face was not good.

But he continued, "What can I do for you?"

A familiar voice came from the other end of the phone, "Is it convenient for you to talk? I have something to tell you. "

"What's the matter?"

"I'm wrong. I should been braver. Can we meet?" Mr. Wu's words seem to want to be reunited? But Li Xiang Wan no longer wants to have anything to do with him.

"No," Li Xiang Wan said coldly. "Like you said, we are over."



Xia Zhi Chen is really boring in the eyes of his classmates. He reads and studies almost all the time.




Even on weekends.

Xu Chu Qing's eyes searched the campus and finally found him on the school corridor. She put two movie tickets in front of him from behind.

“This is?"

“The latest movie," Xu Chu Qing reminded him with a smile, "It has a star you like."

Xia Zhi Chen returned the movie ticket to Xu Chu Qing and declined, "But I have an exam tomorrow. I have to go back to my dormitory to study."

Xu Chu Qing still doesn't want to give up on Xia Zhi Chen.

Xia Zhi Chen walked towards the dormitory with great strides. Xu Chu Qing chased him. She felt very tired. "Hey, can you walk slower."

Xia Zhi Chen stopped, turned around and said, “You don't have to accompany me. Go back quickly."

"Xia Zhi Chen, I have something to tell you." Xu Chu Qing looked at him seriously.

"Well, you say it." Xia Zhi Chen is not stupid. What Xu Chu Qing wanted to say was guessed out carefully, but he didn't want to hurt her, so he always pretended to be stupid.

"I......" Just as he wanted to get up the courage to say it, but she was a little speechless. Fortunately, she wrote a letter, she took it out of her bag and handed it to Xia Zhi Chen, “You can read it yourself."

Xia Zhi Chen took the letter, did not open it immediately, but looked at it without any indication.

"If your answer is not what I want, you don't think you have read this letter."

Li Xiang Wan happened to pass by. Seeing Xia Zhi Chen and Xu Chu Qing together, he left without saying hello.

Xia Zhi Chen also saw Li Xiang Wan and immediately called out: “Xiang Wan..."

"What's wrong with him?" Xu Chu Qing thought Li Xiang Wan looked strange, "I don't know." Xia Zhi Chen shook his head. “You go back."

“You remember to read the letter." Xu Chu Qing said again.




When he went back to Xia Zhi Chen in the dormitory, he found that Li Xiang Wan had been sitting listening to music without his usual chatterbox self, and his face was full of the expression that I am not happy at all. Xia Zhi Chen was a little worried.

Li Xiang Wan has been in a bad mood since he received the phone call. He thought he could care for his black history with Mr. Wu after transfer, but now he finds that the black history has been a bothering to him.

"Xiang Wan, are you ok?"

There was no response from the person next to him. Xia Zhi Chen turned his head and shouted, "Li Xiang Wan, Li Xiang Wan..."

It is estimated that the music is too loud for him to hear. Xia Zhi Chen has to write a note and throw it to Li Xiang Wan.

Are you okay?

Li Xiang Wan saw it, made a big stroke, wrote a NO and threw it back, showing that he was not happy now.

Xia Zhi Chen sent another - Why.

Li Xiang Wan took off his earphone and said impatiently, "Why do you write this while I am here?"

"Because I'm afraid to disturb you."

"It's no use talking to you." Li Xiang Wan sighed.

Xia Zhi Chen didn't want to let him go. “You didn't tell me how you knew it didn't work?"

Li Xiang Wan “rose" to stand up, “Then you accompany me to buy alcohol."

Xia Zhi Chen held him back. "Is there anything you need to buy wine to solve?"

"Have you ever had a drink?"

"No." Xia Zhi Chen replied weakly, but he felt that drinking would not solve the problem.




Li Xiang Wan asked, "How do you know if it's useful if you haven't drunk it?"

In the end, Li Xiang Wan bought a pack of beer to drink while Xia Zhi Chen read a book and refused to drink.

His attitude made Li Xiang Wan even more uncomfortable. He pushed him and complained: "Stop reading, are you one of those people who think if a person who drinks it not my problem? If you don't drink, you should chat with me till the next day. "

"I'm not ready enough for tomorrow's exam. It's enough for me to accompany you like this." Xia Zhi Chen thought that Li Xiang Wan had just opened a point in the book.

“You are very strange!"

"I think you're strange, too!"

Two people started to connect with each other

“You're strange, but I like you." Li Xiang Wan looked down and smiled shyly. Although Xia Zhi Chen is so dull and confused, he still likes him.

At the moment of hearing this sentence, Xia Zhi Chen was stunned. At that moment, he looked at Li Xiang Wan, and he felt as if all the stars in the sky were bright, and when Li Xiang Wan also looked at him. The cold moonlight shone in his eyes, which was very beautiful.








Comments

Medium Rectangle

Holla

Translations for Sale

Tharntype The Series, Chapter 16: Once is never enough!

Banished To Another World, Chapter 1: The First Day Struggling to survive